Was it kino?

was it kino?

Attached: amy-schumer-growing.jpg (2560x1440, 236K)

I'd legit fuck her

I can think of no better way to honor all of the women who showed the world they could work just as hard as men while their husbands, brothers and fathers were overseas fighting a war than dressing up a pig as the fictional character that represented them and filming it queef on stage for an hour.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-232330_Discord.jpg (878x1102, 362K)

Amy, nobody wants to see your disgusting body, just stop it you exhibitionistic slob

this looks familiar

Attached: hitchcock.jpg (328x589, 9K)

more like beano

Fuck Netflix and fuck shills

is she pregnant or just fucking gross fat?

it makes me angry that this is the depraved depths to which entertainment has stooped, and I have to live in the same universe with it!

wtf why is pregnancy so hot bros? im going to fuck the shit out of my pregnant wife some time. does breast milk taste good?

Is she preggo? If so, what are the odds of her aborting it a day before her water breaks?

Both

I remember watching her show when it first came out and thinking "god this is disappointing." She has only continued going downhill since.

The kid is a Jew, so its life is sacred. Abortions are for the cattle.

What sort of lunatic want to marry her?

Underrated post

his name is bond

he's literally autistic look it up

my gf made me watch this shit last night

she literally confirms and has jokes about her husband being autistic

Attached: wtf.gif (475x347, 569K)

MORE LIKE BEANO

Break up with her. Now!

>What sort of lunatic want to marry her?
Another Jew, obviously. Where do you think degenerate She-Heebs come from in the first place?

still not funny

What is that?

predict her topics

This is a quality post.

Attached: 1501468383729.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>my gf made me watch this shit last night
how was it? gf legit likes this pig and i'm afraid it's happening to me soon

>being such a bitch ur gf makes you watch an Amy Schumer Netflix special

Not even trying to do some internet badass thing, youre fucking pussy whipped man. You either dont respect yourself or youve completely given up any ground you had in the relationship

You didnt even have to pull any "fuck that bitch I aint watching shit" crap, just say no and tell her she should watch it on her own because you wont enjoy it

You only need a Jewish mom for the kids to be Jewish, it's passed down matrilineally.

Kys

it's literally what you'd expect. close your eyes and think of a joke pregnant amy schumer would make. there, you guessed one of her bits. also it's extremely left-wing so good luck m8

she suggested it and i shrugged and said "why not". she's a great cook and loves taking care of me. relationships are reciprocal. you sound underage, my man

>flaunting a human being like it were a literal object, nothing but a growth in the skin
It sounds like a hardcore fetish but it just makes me angry.
How could you cope with being humiliated and dehumanized like this before you were even born, bros?
Just because one selfish brat wanted to get back at HER parents. This person doesn't deserve the responsibility of the gift of human life.

he probably isn't as offended by bad comedy as you are so it's not as big a compromise.

pause

You giant fucking faggot. I called you out and your response is

>she suggested it and i shrugged and said "why not". she's a great cook and loves taking care of me. relationships are reciprocal. you sound underage, my man

Thats a hell of a lot different than what you said before:

Sorry I showed you how big of a bitch in your relationship you are, but you dont need to lie to me, youre already making compromises everyday in your relationship

Yeah kinda, it's sugary sweet.

lol you thought she chained me up to a chair or something? i can tell you've never been in a relationship of any sort, but i don't feel like being mean to you, beyond telling you to get checked for autism and do something to control that anger

Attached: 1491376004268.png (726x522, 299K)

you sad sad little man

Bobby hill

have sex

provide pusy

turns into

>she suggested it and i shrugged and said "why not". she's a great cook and loves taking care of me. relationships are reciprocal. you sound underage, my man

but ok yeah you arent a backtracking beta male

Evolution, just like every other shitty sexual fetish you have and every shitty impulse your gross decaying brain has.

That's just a trick they use to deny or assert their identity whenever it is convenient.

>was it kino?

Attached: role models.jpg (1450x2175, 220K)

That was just to prevent rape from extermination them, it’s like the opposite of having any amount of African makes you black.

Attached: Wink cat.jpg (640x458, 62K)

lol whipped and cucked. Might as well get pegged too.

Piggy whines about incels when she got impregnated by an autistic.

Attached: superthrow.jpg (640x795, 51K)

>thinking this says anything
I'd fuck a couch. Or any living animal that is big enough

t. another user

Attached: slyguy.png (374x463, 113K)

>the father is not black

dropped.

she's literally white trash with a good job, that basically defines the roastie.

LMao my gf could never make me watch this. You are a beta.

>white
She's a kike and her uncle is Cuck Schumer