Does anyone else here remember Bravo's Top 100 Scariest Movie Moments?

Their list was pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=cKF1zowIBkk&list=PLKsu-m0_3gF5bBfFILZneMVWCo0eRNvb5

Attached: 100-scariest.jpg (646x431, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IezWgqg_-cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-vtObrqqnEI
youtube.com/watch?v=pBokcvR5VT0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pBokcvR5VT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, it was an excellent and highly entertanining program which turned me onto lots of great horror. They also did "30 scarier movie moments" with some (then not as well-known) weird shit like Videodrome.

Yea Bravo actually used to produce some pretty good content

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=IezWgqg_-cQ

Thanks for posting this, it was a bit before my time but I'll give it a watch

I remember seeing this forever ago and enjoying it. Thanks for the reminder, I'll have to rewatch.

Yes I remember it. I watched it around Halloween when it was on. Comfy as fuc.

This clip shown on it scared me bad as a lad

youtube.com/watch?v=-vtObrqqnEI

the way the dude just calmly walks by the camera

It was great, honestly somehow the format they did made some of the scenes scarier and better than seeing them in the movie itself. I love watching this count down around Halloween.

based

It really is a good program, hope you like it. The title is slightly misleading because they don't focus in on one-particular moment in a given film. rather, they edit together intelligent commentary from actors, directors and television personalities on why the film works and what they personally like about each film, then they play representative clips. "Personal", meaningful discussion, and not fake shit like some watchmojo list. Hadn't-watched's that I sought out included Zombi2, Near Dark, Black Christmas, and The Changeling.

t. boomer, also confidential to some cuck on another board: go fuck yourselves for the "warn" (you know exactly who you are. Why do you even bother? Everything is instantly archived elsewhere. You add no value and perform no important function. And you do it without remuneration.)

Yes, I like rewatching it sometimes. Some of the actors/actresses get annoying when they try to make it funny, but overall enjoyable.

Same. That and when they show Don't Look Now.
>youtube.com/watch?v=pBokcvR5VT0

man i miss the mid 2000s

niggers ruined everything

HOLY SHIT IT'S MARK KERMODE

Holy crap, I do remember this.

mid-2000s were comfy af. Then 2007 came.

Attached: 2007Complete.jpg (3335x1403, 1.16M)

that's where you are wrong zoomer. for a brief period in the mid 2000s white emo goth culture and black hood culture coexisted peacefully. they even complemented each other sometimes.

Attached: 1525404439250.jpg (1000x1000, 493K)

90s were still best.

80s were a weird time where cold war anxieties and the misery of the 70s was still in recovery but there was some sense of renewal.

90s were the Pax Americana. The Cold War was over, America ruled the world, the march of consumerism and capitalism went on unabated. A sense of optimism to the future and golden age of entertainment. The internet was finally becoming a thing without becoming too mainstream. Really the perfect time to be alive.

Early 2000s were fucked up huge by 9/11 which defined a lot of the angst of the period, but it still held onto some MURRICA FUCK YEAH and 90s-style culture.

2007-2011ish things changed rather abruptly for a wide variety of reasons. We're basically in the current culture that this time produced. It's a really nasty, divisive, self-loathing, mean-spirited time where you can't help but feel that everything has stagnated and we're just Rome in the 5th century. Even aesthetically, everything is just bland and boring.

The one where the kid wakes up and he's in some wasteland and there's a scary dude looking over him above his bed

That one scared the tits out of me

Love that program I play it in the background every so often while doing other shit. Same thing with all the VH1 I love the Series. Sucks I can't find any rips of them or that great debate series they did for like a couple months.

>march of consumerism and capitalism went on unabated

I like that you used this turn-of-phrase to desribe a recent bygone era. All Sneeds aside, Homer set up a description of the early 90s or 80s or such, at one point during "family story time", using similar language: "it was a tumultuous time for our nation..! Crystal Pepsi had just come out, and THE DOMESTICATION OF THE DOG CONTINUED UNABATED..." I may be mixing phrases a bit but he definitely used the capped one at least once, I wonder whether you consciously drew upon it for your context, or whether it was reflexive.

Was it this?

Attached: Phantasm.jpg (1920x1090, 294K)

>dont look now
>the tenant
>that scene in pet sematary
i was scared to watch the series alone at home

Fuck yeah. Helped me get into horror movies. I watched it as a kid and basically wanted to see every movie on the list.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pBokcvR5VT0

This is my favorite part of the list.

>”that’s what it is? A dwarf in a raincoat.”

I miss late 2000s youtube bros

>A heavily rap inspired band did a collab with a rapper
IMAGINE MY SHOJCK. But seriously, Linkin Park, was neither emo or goth.

I loved those. By today's standards the jokes about fads are kind of cringe(and probably even then too) but I will still watch it every once and awhile.

Every time I hear this I remember when me and my friends were hanging out near Halloween, skating, always trying to ollie, right before we went to see Nightmare before Christmas in 3D. I wanna go back.

Attached: 1526199155692.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>you will never play Smackdown Here Comes The Pain before watching Viva La Bam with your buddies again

Attached: 1552467135534.png (1024x428, 445K)

The show was scarier than most of these movies

based

>that faggot that just name drops instead of saying anything insightful

Goddamn user, you really got me with the Portal reference, yeah this was the first strong Reddit-tier meme and when Gossip Girl ended all the people in my college who were "goes to public viewings of Game of Thrones"core all watched the finale of that, if Twitter was more of a thing back then it would have been far more obnoxious.