Are we finally getting more info on the palantirs...

are we finally getting more info on the palantirs, the rod of the five wizards that lotr mentioned in the upcoming series produced by amazon?

Attached: macguffins.jpg (480x790, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Half-trolls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll-man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

what is there to know about them? The books talk about the palantirs a bit, and the rods are just their staves presumably.

I really hate that we live in a decade when vanity idpol has become so mainstreamed by white middle class women and weak men that we will not get to see Middle Earth as it was intended probably ever again. They'll just bastardize and bowdlerize it into oblivion and we all know it. We're just waiting for that entire fucking shoe store to drop.

Why do you care so much about race? So what if there are black elves? It will still be great

>Why do you care so much about race?
Why do YOU is the real question? I care about fucking source material. It is not your fucking right to shit up other people's intellectual property to turn it into your degenerate fanfiction.

As soon as someone makes a MLK film with a white actor, this shit will have a stop put to it REAL fucking quick, I promise you that. THEN fucking race will matter more than anything...for some reason.

There already is one starring the goose.

You mean will be? Fingers crossed.

>oof, does anyone have an lembas slices?

Attached: a0b79725952cd9e99758396439c4f43b.jpg (600x318, 35K)

It’s gonna be a hard pass from me. Lord of the Rings just doesn’t work in today’s media landscape. It should be faithful to the original but you know it will have shoehorned in gays, women and minorities.

>shoehorned in gays
You mean trannies? Honestly it's just the niggering up of everything that irritates me the most. Fucking make your own god damned media and stop trying to steal popular white stories. Nobody made Black Panther a white woman. Fuck off with this shit already, Hollywood.

Nah, but we'll probably get lots of female elf leads, Ungoliant played by a gay obese woman, and a black Morgoth

>a black Morgoth
Pretty much guaranteed. And it's simply because he's a central character. If he wasn't he'd absolutely be a white, specifically NOT jewish male because evil. Hollywood needs a good fucking purge. They're raping fucking kids left and right but somehow still have all the time in the world to piss off everyone by making blanda upped versions of beloved franchises.

Are you sure? Villains are still mostly white because God forbid you have a minority shown in a bad light.

If the villain is really important, the likelihood of them being the ugliest nigger they can find shoots up astronomically because dat nigger gots to have top billing.

Btw, Morgoth SHOULD be a non-jewish white male, but that's only because everyone in fucking Middle Earth is white outside of the southern regions which hardly enter any of the stories. It's when the villain is white, but the heroes are all multicult that this shit is obvious and sickening.

Wouldn’t black elves be drow?
I don’t get making minority members a fantasy race if that race’s history or traits disallow that sort of casting. Black humans in LOTR wouldn’t bother me because blacks are part of the normal distribution of humans. But elves would originate elsewhere entirely and unless otherwise explained, it would make more sense to have them be “white” since that’s all they ever seem to be depicted as unless there’s some explanation as to why they’d have members so different in appearance.

For example if there’s a fantasy setting where elves and humans have cohabited since prehistory, it would make sense to encounter elves with unique ethnic traits, I.e islander elves looking different from mountain elves but still both being elfkin

Not him, but diversity in of itself isn't "that bad". The problem is the mixed bag it comes in, because everything the left touches turns to shit. Ghost busters, star wars, GoT, fucking TOY STORY, capefilms, Saturday night life, colbert, red*it, milk gallon prices, and "science'.

If you think they're gonna all of a sudden make a good LOTR then I dont know what to say

Attached: damaged.jpg (695x518, 56K)

You're thinking of Dungeons & Dragons. They'd better not fucking shoehorn a D&D race into Tolkien's work or this shit will be eve more bastardized fanfiction than I thought possible.

>Black humans in LOTR wouldn’t bother me because blacks are part of the normal distribution of humans.
Yes, we get it. You're a fucking brainless, cultureless white middle class woman, soi or tranny. But Tolkien's works are established canon. If you're going to adapt them, you should have respect for the author's intentions or fuck off.

Putting niggers and trannies in literally everything is paternalistic admission that you can't make anything good enough to stand on its own legs without stealing something from white men.

That's wrong too. The problem is disrespect of the source material to make shitty fanfiction, which is becoming normalized and fucking shouldn't be.

Why do we have to deal with this shit man. Why cant THEY just leave us alone, why cant they allow good and fun content

Because any human that has power will make those with less power suffer for their amusement. Humans are all psychopaths and should be exterminated.

why so angry? haradrim are a thing.

Which aren't even black. And don't live in most of Middle Earth.

then what are they?

They're basically ersatz Arabs.

There are actual reasons in the lore that elves and western men are supposed to be white. We don't care about race but they do.

>text
I just said I understand black humans because that's a real thing. If Middle Earth is fantasy ancient Europe then sure it wouldn't make sense for them to be there. I'm sorry you're so tied to Tolkien's works that you took that post as a personal affront; maybe you should make something of your own to prevent yourself from falling into the:
> paternalistic admission that you can't make anything good enough to stand on its own legs without stealing something from white men.
trap.

This. We don't take classic black stories and substitute everyone with white people.
> inb4 there are no good black hero or adventure stories
Then fucking make some, niggers.

>I just said I understand black humans because that's a real thing.
So what? It isn't in Middle Earth apparently. Ironically, the closest thing in Middle Earth to nigs Tolkien ever wrote were orcs.

>I'm sorry you're so tied to Tolkien's works that you took that post as a personal affront
Nigger stop making shit if you can't respect its source. It's not fucking hard. I'm seriously tired of Hollywood's fucking bullshit.

Can you imagine how huge of a fucking chimpout there would be if they'd made Anansi white on American Gods?

>Nigger stop making shit if you can't respect its source.
I'm not making anything. I don't have any creative sway over at Amazon, and I'm not going to be hurt over a lack of "diversity" in casting for a series if that series' races are distinctly of one specific sort or another.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

>Ironically, the closest thing in Middle Earth to nigs Tolkien ever wrote were orcs.retty sure it was the men of far harad
orcs were noticeably similar to the turks, especially by linguistics and historical context.
I somehow get the feeling you've never actually read the books.

I remember the time africans built great machines that polluted the air and uses sinister devices in their conquest of foreign lands, oh wait...

>I'm not making anything
If you support it you're part of the problem.

>The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter.
What a moron. No, faggot, the problem is YOUR FUCKING CLASS has turned a planet that was a paradise into a fucking desert. Living on this planet is hell now. The only thing preventing global warfare breaking out is the fact that entertainment still exists to some degree. You'd better pray the bread and circuses keep going.

Well tough shit, I have. I've heard second-hand that he specifically had blacks in mind for the orcs though. But even still, they're the closest things to nigs in the books because the Southerners are explicitly Middle Eastern-esque.

You mean the Bantu expansion when they genocided the native peoples of Africa? Yeah, humans are a plague. You're not going to get disagreement from me there.

The absolute BOOMERIST boomer thats ever LIVED

Attached: 1551379870194.png (172x159, 70K)

That's not a boomer. That's either white twitter wine bitch, a soi or a tranny.

Hey, come on, we'll always have the original Lord of the Rings trilogy. That's good enough for me.

There are black people in LotR you subliterate retard, and Orcs' skin isn't dark it's "sallow". You've obviously never read the book so why get so offended on Tolkien's behalf? Also it's "Middle-earth".

Attached: 1552857837702.jpg (555x585, 98K)

seems like the npc meme disappeared really fast

>I've heard second-hand that he specifically had blacks in mind for the orcs though.

*cough*

>"The treatment of colour nearly always horrifies anyone going out from Britain, & not only in South Africa. Unfort[unately], not many retain that generous sentiment for long." ― Letter 61 — Written to Christopher Tolkien who was stationed in South Africa during World War II.

>"I have the hatred of apartheid in my bones; and most of all I detest the segregation or separation of Language and Literature. I do not care which of them you think White." ― From a Valedictory Address to the University of Oxford in 1959.

>"I must say that the enclosed letter from Rutten & Loening is a bit stiff. Do I suffer this impertinence because of the possession of a German name, or do their lunatic laws require a certificate of arisch origin from all persons of all countries? ... Personally I should be inclined to refuse to give any Bestätigung (although it happens that I can), and let a German translation go hang. In any case I should object strongly to any such declaration appearing in print. I do not regard the (probable) absence of all Jewish blood as necessarily honourable; and I have many Jewish friends, and should regret giving any colour to the notion that I subscribed to the wholly pernicious and unscientific race-doctrine." ― Letter 29 — Written in response to Tolkien's German publishers asking whether he was of Aryan origin.

>"It was Sam's first view of a battle of Men against Men, and he did not like it much. He was glad that he could not see the dead face. He wondered what the man's name was and where he came from; and if he was really evil at heart, or what lies or threats had led him on the long march from his home; and if he would not really rather have stayed there in peace." ― The Two Towers, "Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit".

>There are black people in LotR
Name one. Including the Hobbit and the Silmarillion. Name ONE.

Honestly, I WANT to see this. I just know they're going to drown it in the fucking sea like Numenor.

>"Thank you for your letter. I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-Iranian; as far as I am aware none of my ancestors spoke Hindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people. My great-great-grandfather came to England in the eighteenth century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject — which should be sufficient. I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army. I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.
>Your enquiry is doubtless made in order to comply with the laws of your own country, but that this should be held to apply to the subjects of another state would be improper, even if it had (as it has not) any bearing whatsoever on the merits of my work or its sustainability for publication, of which you appear to have satisfied yourselves without reference to my Abstammung." ― Letter 30 — Written directly to Tolkien's German publishers.

Such seething hatred for black people! He surely must have had Africans in mind when he created a race of short, bowlegged, sallow (pale yellow/grey/green) monsters. And of course black people themselves don't exist in Arda, except the ones from Far-Harad he specifically wrote about in RotK.

The NPC meme was always stupid because it was made by NPCs who just wanted to dehumanize people for disagreeing with them. Just like the rightists stole the fedora meme to mean atheist when that is never what it originally meant. NPC really is a good description of most humans though. Just consider how mad this world is and how almost nobody cares. We chop our babies dicks up for literally no discernible reason, consider it sane, then make excuses for it that make absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever to protect the rule of a small desert tribe. Now that is prime madness right there, and yet nobody is allowed to question it in the mainstream and hasn't for literally centuries.

Fuck you.
You won't get anything information from that series, if you want to understand tolkien then read his letters and his works.

They weren't given names you dumb faggot but they're mentioned in the story. Why is this shocking to you? Arda is our world, it includes Africa. Maybe if you weren't so fucking stupid and actually read Tolkien's writings this wouldn't be news to you.

Attached: 1550306370467.png (697x553, 278K)

This this this This this

That's some nice quote mining, but people have been screaming RAYCISS at Tolkien for literally decades. Specifically about his depiction of orcs. Also that last part has nothing to do with any of this.

Name a people. Not even a person. A GROUP. A REGION. Name SOMETHING. You're literally just fucking making shit up to fit your own agenda.

>shoehorned in gays
>rods of the five wizards

>mfw Peter Jackson fanboys have the gall to think they can defend Tolkien from Amazon

There's nothing Amazon will do that Jackson hadn't already done to desecrate the work you unread mongoloids. Oblivious hypocrites.

Attached: 1548092229212.jpg (779x900, 172K)

Morgoth is an immortal spririt who predates the creation of middle earth. why the fuck does he have to be white?

Marvelization of lotr is disgusting.
Elves at helms deep was bad enough.
Hobbit was disgusting.
Shadow of mordor irredeemable.

>but people have been screaming RAYCISS at Tolkien for literally decades
and?

they did that to star wars and harry potter too. does that mean george lucas and jk rowling worship hitler?

>people have been screaming RAYCISS at Tolkien for literally decades

And they're wrong. He's not one of yours. :^)

>Specifically about his depiction of orcs.

Right someone's been spamming that clickbait article about Orcs being racist on Yea Forums so now this "controversy" goes back decades.

>Name SOMETHING.

The "black men" (Tolkien's exact words) from Far-Harad (Africa) Tolkien mentioned in the Return of the King. How many times do I have to repeat this? That was Tolkien's own iellustration of Ardam

Because that's literally how he appeared when he walked among WHITE humans?

Not saying I give a shit either way. Just reporting.

Well Rowling probably unironically does. Rowling is a batshit racist liberal. She literally made a race of banker jew goblins and filmed them with a fucking star of david in her movies. Not sure how Lucas could be called racist and honestly I've never really heard that unless you're talking about that despicable kike Abrams and his shitty fanfic which nobody cares about.

>Right someone's been spamming that clickbait article about Orcs being racist on Yea Forums so now this "controversy" goes back decades.
It has you fucking mong.

>The "black men" (Tolkien's exact words) from Far-Harad (Africa)
Doesn't mean what you think it means, you hopelessly retarded dumbshit nigger. Neither does "black irish" or "dark" as opposed to "fair". You just proved you're too stupid to have this conversation.

then what does it mean? there were blonde haired blue eyed men living in a tropical continent far south of middle earth?
why are you so dependent on ad hominems? is it because you know your arguments hold little water?

>Wouldn’t black elves be drow?
No.
Drow is a specific race from d&d.
Different pieces of setting fiction don't have shared history.
Aslan is not in lotr, drow are not in lotr.
Drow are dark elves in d&d, but you can't use the term of drow to refer to dark elves in general.

>I don’t get making minority members a fantasy race if that race’s history or traits disallow that sort of casting. Black humans in LOTR wouldn’t bother me because blacks are part of the normal distribution of humans. But elves would originate elsewhere entirely and unless otherwise explained, it would make more sense to have them be “white” since that’s all they ever seem to be depicted as unless there’s some explanation as to why they’d have members so different in appearance.
Lotr has dark skinned humans and they are tied to their geographic region as they have been in real life. There's an internal consistency to his works. Elves are descendants from several groups that awoke together, and they all shared traits with eachother. The 4th group were tall and had dark hair for example.

It means dark, you moron. Europeans used to refer to people and things as "dark" or "black" for various reasons. Fucking Benjamin Franklin called Germans "swarthy". Does that mean Germans were niggers?

>there were blonde haired blue eyed men living in a tropical continent far south of middle earth?
Lol why do worthless niggers always assume anyone with dark hair is a nigger? Most whites have dark hair and brown eyes and always have.

>why are you so dependent on ad hominems?
Because you're a retard arguing in bad faith and I have no tolerance for that.

So "black men" from actual continent of Africa aren't actually black because why now?

And dn't even try to further cement the fact you've read nothing of Tolkien's by pivoting to "Far-Harad isn't really Africa!" It is. So why wouldn't people from Africa be black, especially when they are literally described as black?

He also said they were half trolls. Are you saying Africans are half trolls?

He said they were like half-trolls. Do you not know what "like" means?

Try again.

>Because that's literally how he appeared when he walked among WHITE humans?
Is there really a source on that? I think you might be confusing Margot’s with Sauron.

First of all, Harad is not Africa, so you're already fucking up.

>"Far-Harad isn't really Africa!"
It's not, you fucking moron. Tolkien literally never mentions any race that even comes close to resembling niggers. The Southrons are described every time as like Arabs or Middle Easterners and this is fucking ancient settled history. Nobody disputes this except afrocentrist fucking retards. I suppose the "Dark Lord" was a nigger too, because I mean it's right there in title, isn't it? But hilariously, I forgot something I just rediscovered.

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Half-trolls

The men of Far Harad weren't even considered human. You're right about their dark skin though lol. Yeah, this is why Tolkien was considered racist.

One of "yours" huh?

This really isn’t helping your “Tolkien wasn’t racist” argument.

Oh, so niggers are just "like trolls" they're not actually trolls. That's much better. Lol.

>I think you might be confusing Margot’s with Sauron
You're right. I was thinking about Sauron. I don't remember what Morgoth was said to look like outside of armor, but I'm guessing it wasn't an African.

He's talking out of his fucking ass. Morgoth never "walked among" Mankind. He was already a charred, crippled monster by the time humans came into the world. Or yeah maybe he doesn't know the difference between Morgoth and Sauron because he has read zero actual pages from a book by Tolkien.

I meant Sauron, as I indicated above.

He was likely a tad racially insensitive, like walt disney, but i don't think he had a real hatred of any race.

Tolkien never used the term "human", he disliked it actually, so the point is moot
and when did he claim tolkien was one of his? he merely stated he wasn't like you.

One thing I hate, yet I see more and more of is applying human racial sensibilites to elves. They are elves - a completely different species with completely different racial sensibilities. Hell, in DnD there are plethora of different elf subspecies with skin colors that range form vaguely human looking to completely bizarre - like blue, green, gold and obsidian black. But nowadays everyone and their dog wants to apply contemporary real life year logic to escapist fantasy worlds that operate on a completely different logic altogether.

Don't conflate Harad with Far-Harad. You know what I actually said.

And saying the black men were similiar to half-trolls because of their height and dark skin still doesn't make them not human. And don't throw your wiki pages at me I've actually read the material.

>You're right about their dark skin though

So you even admit I'm right now. Fuck off then.

Who gives a shit either way? Your entire side of the argument was basically everyone should be multicult because of Far Harad and Southrons. This entire argument is full retard because the peoples of Middle Earth didn't really mix to begin with, even if some distant orcs were said to look like nigs. They sure as hell wouldn't have been allowed into human or elf societies. And there were no black humans or elves. The closest would look like Arabs or maybe Egyptians.

If I remember correctly, there was a bit of sympathy shown to orcs/wicked humans in the book ROTK, how they were used like cattle, how they were driven to the war, perhaps against their will.
And Aragorn pardons the human allies of Mordor in the end.

First of all, that user isn't me. Secondly I never once said that Amazon would be right to do mixed race casting, only that black people existed in Tolkien's writings which you steadfastly denied for half this thread until realizing how completely and totally wrong you were after checking a wiki. Stop putting words in my mouth, you already admitted you were wrong, now come off it.

Orcs aren't sympathetized with. Sauron's human allies are. And yeah Aragorn made peace with all of the Men fighting for Sauron after the war.

No, he said "men". Which means the same fucking thing.

>when did he claim tolkien was one of his?
Here: >And they're wrong. He's not one of yours. :^)

Yeah shit is getting old. It's beyond fucking tiresome to watch anything fantasy and have every population shoehorned into a hypothetical version of America in 50 years because this is what white middle class sois are wetting themselves to shill for because daddy's money has made them bored.

>Don't conflate Harad with Far-Harad
I've already distinguished them both. I only conflate them because they're the only regions anyone that could be called "dark" is from. I don't remember how dark the men of Mordor are supposed to be.

>And saying the black men were similiar to half-trolls because of their height and dark skin still doesn't make them not human
I'm pretty sure they were described as pretty actually troll-like in the book. It's been a while though. Still, all of this is fucking irrelevant because there shouldn't be fucking troll men in fucking Numenor or any of the other main areas just willy nilly mixed in. And it for damn sure doesn't mean there are black elves.

Okay then you jumped into the conversation late and you're only arguing with yourself.

>black people existed in Tolkien's writings
Yeah, the orcs (trolls) which I mentioned a long fucking time ago.

>realizing how completely and totally wrong you were after checking a wiki
But the wiki backed up everything I said you dumb fucking shit. You're the one trying to deny Tolkient meant fucking half-trolls when he said half-trolls.

>Stop putting words in my mouth
No need. You're putting your foot in it plenty.

>TOLKIEN HATED BLACK PEOPLE
>No he didn't. Here's proof.
>WELL BLACK PEOPLE DIDN'T EXIST IN HIS WRITINGS.
>Yes they did. Here's proof.
>WELL WHO GIVES A SHIT EITHER WAY?

What's the point of all this?

he said he wasn't yours
that does not mean he is one of theirs

Hollywood shils are trying to argue pro-multicult Tolkien. They're getting btfo and refuted by Tolkien's actual lore and are throwing a tantrum trying to find a way to make the lore say they can have nigger elves.

It's implied. Either way. The meaning was basically the same. Especially with the shit he quoted.

>I've already distinguished them both
So you know Harad is Arabia and Far-Harad is Africa then.

>I'm pretty sure they were described as pretty actually troll-like in the book.

They weren't at all, "black men like half-trolls with white eyes and red tongues". Nothing inhuman about that.

>It's been a while though

Don't even try to claim you've read LotR now.

>But the wiki backed up everything I said you dumb fucking shit.

I'm not going off a wiki, I'm going off the book.

>when he said half-trolls.

He said LIKE half-trolls.

>You're putting your foot in it plenty.

I have proven you wrong on every count with quotations directly from the author.

>Hollywood shils are trying to argue pro-multicult Tolkien.

Where? Not in this thread.

>They're getting btfo and refuted by Tolkien's actual lore

Oh, you mean the people saying Far-Harad isn't literally Africa and black people didn't exist in Arda.

Not really, you don't even know what "he" is, it could be anything from a communist to a conservative libertarian.

You realize Arda isn't literally Earth, right? I mean it's supposedly an ancient form of it, but fucking Tobacco and potatoes are found in what would be Europe in the books, which never happened. It's a fictional story, friend. I'm afraid afrocentrist drivel won't work here.

>They weren't at all, "black men like half-trolls with white eyes and red tongues". Nothing inhuman about that.
Yeah I just reread the passages and it is a bit ambiguous. It could go either way. But he wouldn't be calling them half-trolls if they were like normal men, so either they were literally some kind of aberration or Tolkien REALLY fucking hated niggers. They still weren't mixed in with the northern populations and still no black elves, I'm afraid.

>Don't even try to claim you've read LotR now.
You're a pretty fucking insufferable faggot. I've read the Hobbit, LOTR and most of the Silmarillion, though I stopped near the end when it started getting chaotic.

>I'm not going off a wiki, I'm going off the book.
Which is based on the books, you fucking baby brain. You're really reaching to fulfill this multicult agenda of yours now.

>He said LIKE half-trolls.
He did. See above.

>I have proven you wrong on every count with quotations directly from the author.
No. You have not. You're being extremely arrogant for being so wrong about everything. They ONLY thing you've gotten right(ish) is that Tolkien's phrasing is ambiguous enough about the troll-men that they could either just be really ugly men or literally half trolls or something else aberrent, but again, for the third time now, I already addressed this point EARLY in this thread when referring to the orcs being the closest thing to nigs and Tolkien catching flack for it. These were what I was referring to.

Well he's certainly a retard, whatever the case.

tolkien regretted including tobacco and potatoes due to the issues it raised.
and you haven't heard of the red book of westmarch? which he puportedly finds in some ruins as a literary agent hypothesis? it's painfully obvious you don't know as much about tolkien as you claim.

>black people didn't exist in Arda
You're being pretty racist if you're saying that troll-men were literally Bantu? Kind of winning the argument by losing it at that point.

Yeah right back at you, faggot. Now tell us where in Tolkien's works there are black elves are black humans in the main northern kingdoms or Numenor or anywhere outside of Harad.

I never claimed as such, so I don't need to.

I mean, obviously. Being passively racist was normal in his day. The only reason this is even being argued here is because some fucking sois from chapo (inevitably) want to argue that we need black elves and Numenorians an sheeit.

Then you're arguing with yourself. Fuck off.

>You realize Arda isn't literally Earth, right?

In the fictional setting itself it is, and Far-Harad isthe African continent.

>But he wouldn't be calling them half-trolls if they were like normal men

He didn't call them half-trolls. He compared them to half-trolls.

>. I've read the Hobbit, LOTR and most of the Silmarillion

Bullshit, you're literally pulling information from WIKIS as we speak.

>Which is based on the books

It would be if it were better cited. I'll keep my primary sources.

>See above

Is English not your first language? When I say you are "like" an illiterate drooling ape I don't mean you actually are, just that you're comparable to one.

>No. You have not.

You have actually admitted to being wrong twice now. No back-peddling.

i think I'll stick around :^)

You're just being annoying now. Clearly you're an actual nigger. This is how niggers have always argued on Yea Forums. Just keep repeating themselves. Back when /pol/ was more diverse in opinion, we used to get this shit all the time.

And for all the lefties in this thread, here's some actual, honest advice (that you are guaranteed to ignore because you're arrogant as fuck): stop blackwashing every fucking character in every form of media and race relations will go a LOT better in real life. When you use black people as a weapon against white people, somehow surprise surprise, they start considering black people a weapon. Kind of like how if you hit a dog with a rolled up newspaper he'll start snarling when he sees the newspaper, even though that's not what it's for and he would never do that if you hadn't used it against him.

Literally no one has tried to argue ITT that LotR needs a mixed race cast. Just that the wiki-scholar claiming that mixed casting would be wrong because black people didn't even exist in the setting is a moron. Yes they existed in Arda, but far enough outside of Middle-earth that multiracial casting can't be justified. That's the real reason.

why do you offer advice if you know it will be ignored? you're dumber than a nigger

>Just that the wiki-scholar claiming that mixed casting would be wrong because black people didn't even exist in the setting is a moron
So in other words, your second sentence contradicted your first. Congratulations, you're a fucking zombie to your nonsense.

I don't know. Why do I ever waste my breath? Gives me something to do. The advice was genuine. If actual leftists thought things were bad with the rise of trump, boy are they in for a fucking shocker. When trump gets reelected because dems can't stop fucking around and leftists are more worried about trannies than destroying capitalism, this country could actually become an overtly fascist state. And the absolute rape that Hollywood is inflicting on beloved traditional characters, stories and media is helping IMMENSELY toward that goal. Capitalism has made life fucking miserable for everyone but the rich. Entertainment is the single thread preventing wide-scale revolt at this point.

NEVER KILL YOUR BREAD AND CIRCUSES, MORONS.

Dumb people turn to /pol/ because "muh ancestors" makes up for their personal lack of accomplishment.

Attached: 1551412676826.jpg (599x770, 169K)

Try reading the third sentence there champ. I know you don't have the patience or reading level to make it through one of Tolkien's books but surely you can finish a post on Yea Forums.

Attached: 98EA78FE-2999-43F5-823B-C41E01A3F8BF.jpg (480x272, 23K)

WORDS BAD

Attached: hKQB_eKj_400x400.png (400x400, 56K)

Honestly, I've stopped reading your entire posts because you keep insisting on repeating yourself and claiming victory about being wrong. In my FIRST post about blacks in Middle Earth I mentioned the orcs that Tolkien caught flak for. That was LITERALLY the troll-men that I was referring to. So your entire argument is fallacious. The only part that I wasn't even wrong about but that is a bit more ambiguous than I thought or than you will admit is that it wasn't exactly clear if the troll-men were just really ugly niggers or literally troll-men. That's it. That's your great victory in this thread and that's it.

>I know you don't have the patience or reading level to make it through one of Tolkien's books
Has nothing to do with Tolkien and everything to do with you being an insufferable cunt. And that's like the third time you've claimed I haven't read any of Tolkien's works and this will be what the second time? that I'm correcting you that I've read The Hobbit, LOTR and almost all of the Silmarillion, though I admittedly didn't finish once it started fraying.

There are no actual troll-men. Try reading LotR if you don't believe me.

Brevity is the mother of wit

Yeah man its so obvious that they're trying to kill us off we just gotta rise up.

>rise up

Cringe.

I was mocking you, dipshit lol.

Who? Me or the other guy?

you just hate reading you subhuman mutt

We've been over the literal passage like five times now, ya dumb cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll-man
>There is disagreement on whether they were just large Men who are being compared to Trolls, and thus another group of Southrons (Haradrim), or some sort of crossbreed between the two races.
I guess everyone is wrong but you and your absolutist niggerphilic interpretation hurr durr. Everyone for decades has been wrong but you because you're such a fucking genius.

You joke, but like I said, if this shit continues, people literally will. When a world becomes as unhealthy as this one now is, it doesn't take much and you assholes are intentionally trying to piss off the people on the planet with the most power. It's not fucking smart.

It's "soul" of wit.

>you assholes are intentionally trying to piss off the people on the planet with the most power.
who's trying to piss off the jews?
do you hate /pol/?

There is no disagreement. Tolkien said "like" half-trolls, ergo not actually half trolls. The wiki you're pulling everything you know about the legendarium from is full of shit, and so are you. Try reading the book itself instead of a wiki.

>that guy's face right now

Attached: 1528775493709.jpg (460x696, 57K)

That's enough. You're just being a petulant pedant now and it's annoying.

I'm not rightwing, satan.

>I'm wrong but you can't stop me from being wrong.

Read the book.

>shoehorned in gays, women and minorities.
The huge irony of cause is that LOTR is full of elves (who sing very merry songs), dwarfs, men and hobbits along with extremely powerful and spectacular women.
Some how this isn't diverse

Satan defends his children, imagine that.

Well, we know it isn't diverse enough for modern Hollywood. That's for sure. If there are some black faces in the "good" races, there will be some fucking tantrums on twitter and on set.

*aren't some