Good Evening Yea Forums

Good Evening Yea Forums,

I’ve been lurking here for a long time. In fact this place is what started my love of screen entertainment and set me on the path to the current career I have. You could call me a Hollywood insider, I have access to people and information, secrets and other. I’ve been quite successful the past few years so in the spirit of giving back I’ve come to answer some questions about your fav dancing monkey, producer, director, influencers etc.

Ill drop a few candies here and their so you know I’m legit.
Starting with:

Chris Evans has herpes and is HIV positive. He knowing sleeps with clout chasers and young actresses who have no idea and then sends his body guards and hired muscle to intimidate them into silence if they find out. He refuses to get NDAs because the cali courts always rat out celebs to TMZ. I know this because I was with his assistant once while she picked up his prescription from a back door LA dr.

Attached: 083C73B2-146B-4525-99D5-1776114E5E04.jpg (3513x1844, 2.65M)

Go blog about it queer

I can understand LARPing about movie spoilers, but LARPing about celebrity gossip is one step too much for me.

Candy #2:

I was once at a party at Riverdale star Lili Reinhardts. She was in the lap of Daniel Craig all night and the two had super loud sex in her apartment kitchen while everyone left because it was gross an awkward. Daniel Craig has also fucked Taylor Swift.

No I’m not trying to get sued.

Candy #3:

Daisy Ridley doesn’t actually have Endometriosis. She had a botched abortion when she was a teen and it messed up her uterus and now she has hormonal problems.

Candy #4

Nicolas Cage only eats pigs that he manages to wrestle into submission in a private ring in his house. If he doesn't manage to subdue the pig in 60 seconds, he sends it to live in a farm and finances its well-treatment until the pig dies.

Candy #4:

Kevin Spacey is bed ridden and on 24/7 suicide watch.

based and porcinepilled

Yo this is actually true my cousin slept with Chris Evans and got herpes. I’ll have to tell her to get checked for AIDS too lol. Slut whore would deserve it.

Candy #5:

Brie Larson has a son.

With who? And how old is the kid?

It’s a January Jones situation. He’s almost 4. And looks a lot like Lenny Abrahamson.

Welcome to the club Kevin.

Carry on OP.

If you don't have pictures of Taytay's cornhole I don't care.

Candy #6:

“Pedowood” is real. But most new actors are too scared to join in because of the conspiracy going mainstream the last few years. Carrie Fisher killed herself trying cope with the fact she let Harrison Ford fuck her daughter when she was 7.

>Ill drop a few candies here and their so you know I’m legit.

Still waiting for you to prove you're legit. Spreading gossip isn't "proof", and it would be MORE shocking to reveal who in Hollywood DOESNT have herpes

>Carrie Fisher killed herself trying cope with the fact she let Harrison Ford fuck her daughter when she was 7
False. I'd say "nice try" but that's a lame LARP

/ourguy/

You’d be surprised how many none degenerates are in Hollywood. Lots of actually post on or read /pol/.

That's fucking bullshit, because Daisy is a man.

Yeah, I'm one of them.

This is the only one I don't believe.

What kind of work do you do specifically?

That's bullshit but I believe it

Nope. She’s a whore.

>You’d be surprised how many none degenerates are in Hollywood.

But you failed when you claimed Harrison was one. He's a pretty stand-up guy. Also failed when you indicated that the herpe-ridden are "degenerates", most of them get into acting to get laid, enjoy fucking each other or "fans" and simply get exposed from normie sex. LARP harder, faggot.

I work in the casting department at 20th Century Fox. But that’s not actually what I do. Basically I’m paid to go around and shadow potential actors and actresses that the studio wants to send scripts but isn’t sure they are the right kind of person.

I really wish I could authentically experience Hollywood just to know if it's as bad as the rumors say. It sounds like the single worst thing imaginable.

How did you get the job?

Only one I believe