Diversity Gang

>Her name is actually Jihad.
What is Kevin Smith's problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=b0Hm7U5Gpa4

Attached: jihad smitty.png (1315x724, 1.6M)

The negress is a cute though.

Attached: smitty soapy.png (392x456, 345K)

his daughter is the ugliest of the four just like his wife was the ugliest of the four in Strikes Back.

still would

>look it up. It's actually a really common name.
mfw

She really brings the whole movie down. Her standing next to literal goddesses really highlights how ugly she is.

UNBELIEVABLE INCONCEIVABLE

youd think youd get new clothes after losing a bunch of weight

It's so insane that a religion started by a warlord who banged a 9 year old has a religious term that literally means murder the unbelievers, but everyone is like "that's cool."

Smith is a dumbass stoned out of his mind liberal cuck. Of course he thinks jihad is cool.

He looks to be making fun of with this.

his mind, too addled by weed addition, is slowly necrotizing

Attached: b9a.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

i'm thinking about converting, maybe people won't hate me then

Did he get an eyebrow lift or something? Why are they always up?

why does our modern society tolerate these dangerous relics of humanity's past?

Seethe, kafirs.

Obviously not.

>a warlord who banged a 9 year old
Pic related

Also jihad doesn’t mean holy war

Attached: 075F3E53-E544-4993-A9BE-3248915DC684.png (500x375, 248K)

Convert to what? Shia, Sunni, something else? What people don't understand is that muslims hate eachother as much as they hate you, maybe a little less. As soon as they get the world to convert they'll start fighting eachother. I gurantee no matter what you convert to their holy wars will go on and you will still be hated by a giant group.

No it means make them convert by any means necessary.

Why do people lie about a pedophile robber?

I think everything that can be said about this subject has been said. People are idiots hopefully they'll change one day.

Why are you so angry, dude?

> Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks.

Show me some truth. How can a prophet who had sex with a 9 year old in their own holy book be a good man?

Is having sex with 9 year olds good?

If it bleeds it breeds
Yea Forums is a cunny website, perhaps reddit would be more your speed?
They were married by the way