it was always shit

Op is right

youtube.com/watch?v=FTiO-h5W1Ww

S1 was only good season

Well, yeah.

le mask xD

The show was always garbage
Have sex

Agree. Not a Shanefag btw - he was indeed villanous, but believable and the conflict with RECK well built.

I completely agree
No 2 was fucking awesome

MASKYOU SUM RICK

Nope. Season 4 was the height of the show. That's the only season I'd actually call "great".
4 > 5 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 7
I don't give a shit about 8 and 9.

Attached: 3b020dc6-f8b6-4c9f-b113-e4d8591ea016.jpg (970x546, 108K)

2 has my favorite moment that BTFOs all the Shanefags. The barn opened and RECK doing the actual dirty work.

3 > 6 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 9 > 2 >> 7 >>>> 8

As sjw as season 9 is and most of the best characters being written off, its suprisingly pretty good for what it is. Season 4 and 5 are both mixed bags. The beginning of both seasons were absolute snoozefests but last of half of both seasons (especially season 5) were pure kino. Pic related is still unironically the best episode no matter what all these neckbeards say. Beth was too pure for this world.

Attached: bzeAqMx.gif (500x500, 860K)

I don't agree that the first half of 4 and 5 were bad, but I'm glad we agree on the back half of 4. The Beth/Daryl episode and The Grove in particular were absolute kino.

You have superior taste. 4 and 5 were top kino

Season 3 was complete shit. I dropped it at the mid season finale. Does 4 really improve on it?

The show died when Beth died. Its when it became clear deaths were solely for shock value instead of driving the plot or characters.

Attached: w310_26e484e61836d2c34f67acb8ab737296TWD410GP08300274-1392834214.jpg (1000x1503, 556K)

It's so frustrating that Gimple started off so strong and just progressively got worse and worse.

The showrunner changed and for a time, it was good. I'll say though that I thought 3 was passable, it just eventually overstayed its welcome.

The second half of S4 and first half of S5 were peak TWD and the one point it was actually a legitimately great show.

Did anyone else really like The Governor's POV episodes in season 4? I thought they were great, and like says they led into the best stretch of the show.

I did too, user. I was surprised that those episodes were so poorly received. I definitely enjoyed them more than the virus episodes.

Yep. They were really well-done, better than any of that goofy shit in season 4. And it was a really neat idea to show him manipulating another group into following him and getting them to attach the prison and to see them realise how badly they'd fucked up.

>The show ended with Shane!
>The show ended when Beth died!
>The show ended when Glenn died!
>The show ended when Negan was introduced!

All wrong. It's when this boring son of a bitch and his terrible kingdom/Carol centric episodes.

Attached: walking-dead.jpg (1000x563, 288K)

This is when I felt the show died as well. It's crazy to think what of an abomination it has become now when looking back at the older seasons.

>This
They didn't need to add a bunch of community's only the saviours and maybe hilltop. They don't have to add community's from the comic if they're just gonna butcher the story anyway. Also the original created little groups, village dykes and trash kids all turn out to suck and go nowhere.

>It's when this boring son of a bitch and his terrible kingdom/Carol centric episodes.
A big problem is just these episodes in general. Don't dedicate an entire episode to one or two side characters that aren't popular.

Rick mmm ask u sumthin?

>>The show ended when Beth died!
literally me

>*scratches back of head and squints eyes*

The grown up Burger King kids club really makes up for losing Rick.

the show ended when andrea died but her death was great

maskusumrih

I stopped watching when they were trapped in the box car

poor emily when she lost it on the talking dead

The 2 eps after that are really good

This guy is fucking perfect as the Punisher

Carl was the future of the walking dead. Season 7 and 8 may have been terrible, but at least the walking dead was always redeemable since Carl was still there to take the lead. But you faggots did it. You clowned the poor fucking boy so much the producers killed him off not only for shock value, but because of his unpopular fan reception. Now the walking dead has no future. Everyone's dead and Rick might as well be too.

Is Predator Nigg still alive?

He had a weak boy

Attached: 151c8ca1ec77ca90410794931405.gif (480x262, 1.01M)

I honestly think no one disputes this at the first place.
Only people kept watching after s01 were probably HC comic fans and white trash that enjoyed cheesy over the top violence.

Show was as USA as possible.

Series climax was the showdown with the Governor. It's a good stopping point for people who are looking to get into the show but don't want the cringe of season 5 and beyond.

>Slaps the shotgun right against his cheek.
Id tell him to pull the fucking trigger just to see his jaw break.

NO.

It died in the Season 1 finale when the show turned from semi-realistic interpersonal post-apoc drama, into "WE TURNED UP AT THE SCIENTIST FACILITY AND NOW UNDERSTAND THE ZOMBIE VIRUS"

rick was the total idiot that got sophia killed. hid her i bad place with zombos all alround while he turned tail and ran like a pussy. he was always a weak reckless leader and no one would have ever followed him. shane was the naturally leader of the group and the best at it

No one survives unless they are strong, no matter who their leader is. It's not shocker that only Michone, Carol and Daryl are left from the earlier seasons. It's because they are strong people who survive no matter what. Everyone else is a pussy who gets killed either because they were weak or stupid.

>Everyone else is a pussy who gets killed either because they were weak or stupid.
Abe and Glenn

Even luck plays a part sometimes. Realistically, they should have all died (i.e. being stupid for even trying to penetrate Negan's territory).

Glenn had trouble killing people, even though he did at the very end. Abe ended up going for a negro instead of crabgrass' spicy latina ass. Both stupid decisions.

It died with Merle, was on life support after Shane died though.

Show died when the MC found his family. They should have been seperated a lot longer than 2 episodes

shane went too hard too fast. when shane was around people were still clinging to the old world rules. rick literally becomes worse than him later but it takes several seasons of development first.

Yes he was the best part of the show, but it was always shit

This past week's episode was literally one of it's best. It's funny how the show is better than it's ever been and no one is watching anymore.

At this rate, the way this thread is going, I'm expecting some user to come in and say the show died after the first commercial break.

What happened?

Show died with Rick woke up

The show died BEFORE the first commercial break

She started crying because her character died and she said it was like loosing her family cause she had to pack up and leave Atlanta or something like that

They needed to recognize that Carl's actor was never going to work and replace him with someone who could act before season 6 if they wanted him to stay in the show

>she had to pack up and leave Atlanta
Sounds like a reward

undeadshit is perhaps the only thing worse than capeshit.

It ain't like it was man

Attached: walking dead Shane.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

the show died when Rick shot that little girl zombie in the first teaser trailer I saw at comic con.

I agree, the show is cuter and funnier than it has ever been.

Attached: 1541611329867.jpg (960x1200, 232K)

>tfw remember season 1 finale when they meet the doctor and everyone said they went too far and the show was ruined

*inhales*

Naw the show died when Marvel hired Kirkman to write Spider-Man comics in the first place.

Sophia got herself killed. She fucked up by running off that far to begin with and then she didn't listen to Rick when he said to stay put. If she can't manage to survive that situation she won't last.

This right here. Not because she died, but because of how absolutely stupid her death was.

Attached: tumblr_nfvw559SZA1saykaxo6_r1_400.gif (300x308, 1.91M)

Show died with season 1 when the finale had them abandon the very overarching 'possible cure and global salvation' goal that could have carried the show in the latter seasons.

I barely made it to part of season 3 and I refuse to watch any more. How does she die?

Why do people think this guy is so great?

He's boring as he'll, and already typecasted.

kirkman really has nothing to do with the show besides being one of the comic creators. he just collects a fat check from the show and anything related to TWD

>beth's death forced emily kinney to humiliate herself by baring her absolute lack of any kind of chest to the world in order to get work

Attached: 12.jpg (285x321, 18K)

S3 had the most kino episode of the entire series.

Attached: image[1].jpg&.jpg (600x338, 30K)

she was titty bullied by that fat titty momma

Her death was bittersweet. It was sad she died, but a relief she died pure because everyone thought Beth would be BLACKED by Everybody Hates Chris.

Show died when Kirkman's dad busted a nut bareback inside of Kirkman's mom and conceived him.

Merle was probably the best character/actor
Daryl is lame, anyone else agree. I mean after season 1/2, he used to be kinda hard not the bitch he is now

>her nude scene actually managed to get her future work
>it's being bullied by a titcow

Attached: hayley bully.webm (1280x716, 2.84M)

In hindsight I like season 2 more than I probably should. At the time it sucked, but looking back on the series as a whole now it stands out to me more because it was the season where the last little bit of the characters' old lives finally died off.

I mean, they're in the zombie apocalypse but they were on the farm and were somewhat isolated from it in season 2. Calm before the storm, essentially. And there was a lot of good character development with the whole Rick vs. Shane thing.

The only bad part really was the "hurr durr, wherez sophia?" nonsense that went on the entire season.

Attached: 128937509848.png (512x512, 644K)

The police shoot her.

S2 is much easier to watch if you're binging on Netflix. It was fucking torture watching those episodes live.

>Admit it... the show died with him.
>Holding a gun
nah

Attached: punisher gun control.jpg (885x692, 177K)

It's still torture to try and marathon the entire season back-to-back due to how fucking horrible and slow it is.

I can't wait until Princess comes and starts slaaaaaaaaaaying!

Attached: file.png (493x768, 405K)

Um I was kidding to that user's statement obviously. I know Kirkman does fuck all but like GRRM pretends the show is fucking great.

She was split in two by BBC.

Never read the comics so please tell me she's a villain

Er. No? She's a badass, short, Hispanic woman that can beat up 4 grown men all wearing riot gear!

Attached: file.png (1041x1600, 1.55M)

this shit is still going on? wew

moner as princess?

FEAR THE PRINCESS

Attached: file.png (585x900, 1.06M)

They should use time travel to bring back Shane and Merle.

She's probably the worst thing right now and in that episode. And it's not even her, it's the way they write her. She's the "kids are wiser than us all" trope on another level.

AYY FAGGOT LEMASKUSUMIN

beth deaths was what did it for me.

Mask you sumfin
Why people go on an editing shit like this all the time?

>no one ever edited the ending minutes of the season 5 finale with m.youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U

It really was Rick's "Snake" moment, where everyone is at that meeting around the fire e explaining how badass Rick is, with cuts to him kicking ass

She's an annoying rando that they picked up but its also still the beginning of the arc.

Is there any reason to keep watching this show after Rick's departure? Even if the writing has gotten better, all the characters left in this show are garbage, except maybe Daryl and Negan but the latter doesn't get that much screentime anyway. At least Michonne is leaving in season 10 but honest to god I'm not going keep watching if the main characters are gonna be Daryl, that fucking chola and the gender-confused black kid.

Killing off Carl is the absplute worst thing that could have ever happened to this show.

Attached: 1BB37BA8-A857-463D-B129-44FAEE457EAA.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

If they stick to the comics, Negan is going to get some serious airtime in the next couple episodes.

Remember when season 1 happens and they're going from place to place. Then season 2 happens. They go from the highways to the farm. And then you keep waiting but they just never leave. They tricked me into watching season 2. That was bullshit

Attached: cake and lotr.png (1369x773, 847K)

>the show died with him.
most people complained about season 2
in fact, most people complained about every season.
this revisionism bullshit is hilarious.

My only hope for the walking dead is for Negan to take Rick's place as the main character. That's the only reason I'm watching. With that happening and Judith developing more of a personality as she gets older, that's the only way to save this series. To have Negan be the new Rick and have Judith be the new Carl. Kill off all the irrelevant characters like the ugly ones and keep the hot ones like rosita. That's just wishful thinking though. Pretty sure rosita is next to die going by the comics. Hopefully gabriel and black predator die though. Carol needs to gtfo. Her heyday is over. Tara is still alive for God knows why. She needs to die too
Keep Daryl I guess.

There. Series somewhat saved.

Daryl has become a larger character. The main focus the past few episodes has been him, the blonde kid from kingdom, a new deaf chick who's not as bad as you'd expect, and the teen girl from the whisperers.

The shittiest characters have less are still there but less prominent. Some shitty characters are starting to show some redemption. I've never liked Michonne but she was a fucking beast in this past week's episode.

>best arcs
Rick vs Shane
Meryl
everybody hates chris/beth

>Kino Tier
The governer
Negan introduced
That mom that rick liked and her son getting eaten

>absolute shit tier
Carol
reverend
rick's wife dying and the prison
Negan
Lesbians

Shut your mouth. Denise's death was the most heartbreaking death of the entire series.

ITS A LOOOONGGG WAYYYYYYYYY...BACK TO EL PAAAAAAASSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fj2uNu1ikQ

I hate almost everything about this character, and she's a good representation of what garbage this show has become.

The scene with shane watching the wandering walker alone with this playing is the best scene in the show, hands down

youtube.com/watch?v=Mssm8Ml5sOo

To be fair, Carl was kind of a faggot too in the early years. If AMC decides to milk the show even more, she might have enough time to actually age and become a good character.

The show died when Romero came up with the concept of zombies

But he didnt

Attached: 220px-Poster_-_White_Zombie_01_Crisco_restoration.jpg (220x332, 35K)

/thread/

Do they ever give an explanation as to why they don't use the tanks that are just lying around?

It's hard to write a survivalist story with free tanks.

Sad but i have to agree with faggot OP on this one

Even now, 10 years later, they go for stealth zombies and barely saving each others guts while they react as if it's the first time they see one.
And the "epic banter" and wise-ass snark. Not to mention the awful philosophical kid who just strolls around spreading deep wisdom and thoughtful inquires through simple children language and assumptions.
And how every place have a woman as leader(s), and how they all thrive, are combately, tactically and strategically superior to those stupid men.

It's all so dumb and tiresome.

YOU FUKING MONGRELS THE SHOW DIED IN EPISODE 1 WHEN RICK SHOT LIKE 30 TIMES WITH A PISTOL WHO HAS MAX 12 BULLETS IN THE MAG WHAT WERE THEY THINKING.

ALSO REMEBER TALKING BAD WHEN THEY WERE NICE SPECULATIONS ABOUT BREAKING BAD AND THE WALKING DEAD TRIED THE SAME ONLY THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING DEAD BC ITS JUST SHIT.. LIKE U Yea Forums

not to mention all the strong POCs

>pistol mag

I'm only just into the second season. Do they ever get smart enough to fashion and wear armor?
I have the same problem with Into the Badlands. A suit of armor would make you near invincible in both shows

Lol, no he was shit and his drama bullshit was annoying, the show was at it's best after he died up until they left the prison.

The fat bitch?

It died when they sacked Darabont. Season 1 was kino.

I'm a sucker for sunked-cost behavior, and even I had to drop this show. It was so, so bad.

In season 3 and 4, one of the big baddies does own 1 tank and they use riot gear. the kingdom (in season 7 and 8) look like they have some sort of armor on too. But it looks like some kiddie dirt bike get-up.

It ended after a god-tier first episode.

>actually using the word "fat" to describe someone
>in 2019
Yikes

If I recall correctly it was literally her only distinguishing attribute. She was there. She was unremarkable. She led to more Tara plotlines which is never a good thing. She got an arrow through her fat face. That was about it.

That was Denise, right?

So unremarkable I forgot she even existed.
Heh, truly an accomplishment.

Mags u somdin Rig
How u gon protec Kerl
lemme tell u somdin
ur fuggen weag :DDDD

>mags

Attached: B51F2142-CCAA-45FB-AAFF-283544A2E396.png (1080x914, 911K)

Since it seems like this is a TWD General now, can we talk about how this man is literally wasted potential: the actor? This British dude can literally put on an authentic southern accent (not that obviously fake and cringy shit that Maggie does) while delivering some of the best performances in modern television/movies, has the sex appeal of Bradley cooper (looks like him too, but better), yet has wasted almost a decade of his career with the walking meme. Andrew Lincoln should be a household name. He's one of the most talented actors today and its truly a damn shame that he'll probably never use his skills with actual good projects. His acting in this scene is just too fucking real.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-84oFhLBg

Attached: andrew-lincoln-rick-grimes-walking-dead.jpg (2048x1536, 295K)

Okay then, the show died when the first Haitian witch doctor channeled a soul into a human body and made it a zombi

Shane did nothing wrong.

Attached: EYRICK.png (1156x1424, 2.51M)

Dude was ready for seasons 5/6/7 in season 2.

>an authentic southern accent
It's really overdone and noticeable

Where are you from? Im from South Carolina and usually I can point out a fake southern accent from a mile away. He literally sounds like your normal dude who lives here. It's literally the Georgia/Carolina accent and he fucking nails it perfectly. Nothing about it sounds overdone. If anything's fake and overdone its Maggie's accent.

I'm from alabama. He overdoes it. He slows to down to enunciate and put a drawl on it but it makes it kinda obvious. Even from the first episode i could tell something was a little off. Personally i think shane did a better job.

I can agree on Shane. Rick and Shane IMO were the only two non-southern-sounding actors to nail the accents. Daryl's accent is horrendous. It's even more noticeable when he starts shouting. I see what you're saying about Rick's accent though. But I never looked at him stretching his words out as being part of his accent, but part of his character instead. He probably does stretch his words out as a crutch, but the way he delivers his dialogue makes it seem like he's stretching it out on purpose to convey emotion. You'll probably disagree and that's fine. That's just the way I hear it though. I personally couldn't imagine a Rick where he doesnt stretch out his words though. It's just kinda part of his character to me at this point.

I'm watching the episode where carl is getting surgry and there are couple of things i notice with rick's accent. mainly his vowels seem off(his i's sound a lil weird) and he strongly pronounces the g at the end of some words like missing, when it wouldn't be.

HOT
Im gonna stroke it too that now

Nah, the show died with Frank Darabont's departure.

On a side note, it always bugs me how in post apocalyptic stories there's always veterinarian who has to start treating humans because presumably all the doctors died when like in reality there are 10x more doctors than veterinarians.

In what world is "rarity" better than "minority".

MLP?

>rosita
>hot

Fuck off Glen

Dunno, haven't watched it since he died.

Sophia was a retard.
>ah a monster!
>do I run towards the adults with weapons or climb a car nah run into the woods alone!

One guy on the governor team has a tank and it's how he's survived