As a general rule, movies that opened with $456...

As a general rule, movies that opened with $456.7 million worldwide over the first few days of release tend to be fated for $1 billion-plus global totals. But I didn't want to presume until we saw if the movie had anything resembling legs. After all, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice opened with $166m domestic and $422.5m worldwide just shy of three years ago, but the divisive and not-terribly-kid-friendly superhero sequel didn't play to general audiences and flatlined, earning "just" $330m domestic and $873m worldwide.

But otherwise, yeah, the odds were very much in its favor. Even Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (a franchise which was famously for-fans-only by the end) opened with $394 million worldwide and made it to $934m in 2009. A similar multiplier for Captain Marvel would have put it at $1.082b global. Nonetheless, I still wanted to wait until the second weekend at the global box office. The film earned $69.3m in its second weekend of domestic release, dropping a "normal" 55% from its $154.6m domestic debut to give it a $266m ten-day cume. And it earned another $119.7m overseas to push its foreign cume to $494m and its global total to a whopping $760m worldwide.

With a $189 million worldwide gross in its second weekend, I am now pretty comfortable calling what was more-than-likely last weekend: Captain Marvel is going to become the 38th movie to cross $1 billion at the global box office. Even with a sharp drop in China (and a likely $150m finish over there), it's all-but-inevitable now. Presuming it doesn't drop to an exceptional degree next weekend (and, fair or not, Jordan Peele's Us is likely bigger competition over here then over there), then we're looking at a likely third weekend gross of around over/under $38m which would give the film a 17-day total of around $335m.

That will push the film past the likes of Guardains of the Galaxy ($333m), Aquaman ($334m), Spider-Man: Homecoming ($334m) and the $336m cume of Spider-Man 3.

Attached: yup.jpg (615x496, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aux.avclub.com/marvel-learned-the-wrong-lessons-from-the-carol-corps-1798279053
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/03/09/ghost-screenings-and-fraud-hit-chinese-cinema
machineguncentral.com/
atf.gov/qa-category/machine-guns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beyond that, it's a question of whether it ends up closer to Iron Man 3 ($409m) or Avengers: Age of Ultron ($459m). Barring a fluke, it should at least pass Deadpool ($363m) to become the fourth-biggest superhero origin movie in unadjusted domestic earnings behind Spider-Man ($403m), Wonder Woman ($412.5m) and Black Panther ($700m).

Even if it doesn't make it to $400 million domestic (which is possible if not probable at this point), it should still be sailing past $925m worldwide by the end of this coming Sunday. If it holds exceptionally well, it could end the weekend over/under $950m. But either way, it'll likely pass $1 billion global over the weekend of the 29th (right as Walt Disney's Dumbo opens) or the weekend of April 5 (where it'll face DC Films' Shazam and Paramount/Viacom's Pet Semetary). After that, it's just a question of whether it ends up closer to Aquaman ($1.143b), Iron Man 3 ($1.215b) or Black Panther ($1.346b).

Anything above Aquaman will make it the sixth-biggest comic book superhero movie behind only Captain America: Civil War ($1.15 billion), Iron Man 3 ($1.215b), Black Panther ($1346b), Avengers: Age of Ultron ($1.405b), Avengers ($1.519b) and Avengers: Infinity War ($2.048b). We can all acknowledge that the movie represents yet more proof that big-scale female-fronted superhero movies, as long as they are in a popular brand, can soar just as high as the male-driven variety. But the most important win for Captain Marvel is what it represents for the MCU.

Congratulations, it will break even.

Cooked-up numbers

They opened a new franchise, featuring a comparatively cult-level hero with complicated superpowers and no prior MCU introduction, with a solo flick that's going to be one of their biggest movies ever. It certainly didn't perform like Ant-Man or even Doctor Strange, and (inflation aside) it's going to tower over Captain America: The Winter Solder, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Thor: Ragnarok. If they can pull this off on the regular with the likes of The Eternals or Shang-Chi (or at least make the $677 million-grossing likes of Doctor Strange into the proverbial ground floor), then the MCU will be just fine after Avengers: Endgame.

At this rate, Disney can let Star Wars take a brief sabbatical after Episode IX and not necessarily count on Avatar 2 to save their butts in 2020.

digits don't lie

Yes they do.

>They opened a new franchise, featuring a comparatively cult-level hero with complicated superpowers and no prior MCU introduction, with a solo flick that's going to be one of their biggest movies ever.
And you can't smell the bullshit in that?

Attached: 1441694481743.png (300x329, 157K)

Carol Corps has been popular for years before this movie.

Disney is buying all the tickets, you'd know this if you watched my youtube vids (plz like and subscribe and also donate on patreon)

Attached: Jeremy-Hambly.png (750x400, 307K)

Fuck your patreon I'm gonna watch your vids for free and there's nothing you can do about it

who?

And people didn't even like it much to warrant a "surprise hit" status, like Guardians of the Galaxy
>People tricked into thinking it was relevant to Endgame
>It isn't and the reception is meh
>Still drops less than Civil War
Clown World

>Carol Corps has been popular
lol no it hasn't. Her comic isn't popular at all which is Marvel has rebooted it around 7 times in the last few years.

>After that, it's just a question of whether it ends up closer to Aquaman ($1.143b), Iron Man 3 ($1.215b) or Black Panther ($1.346b).
>Anything above Aquaman will make it the sixth-biggest comic book superhero movie behind only Captain America: Civil War ($1.15 billion), Iron Man 3 ($1.215b), Black Panther ($1346b), Avengers: Age of Ultron ($1.405b), Avengers ($1.519b) and Avengers: Infinity War ($2.048b).
DCucks on suicide watch

>implying Disney is getting any Avatar 2 profits
Jim can self fund the Avatar 2 sequels and probably did

Based Jim bout to show the film industry that $1B is fucking nothing, like when Titanic doubled the previous record holder.

SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON.
Also watch my live stream and give me $500 dollars or else you're an SJW.

Attached: 2019-03-14 22_32_24.jpg (349x613, 89K)

>to a whopping
>in unadjusted
LOL

Attached: 1552261882175.jpg (513x487, 65K)

>1 billion dollars
>blah blah wall of text
All I get from just a cursory glance of your post is that seething incels will continue to cling to their narrative, reinforcing their mental illness

1 billion is officially irrelevant
Now it's the 2 billion dollar club, but soon it won't be relevant anymore either when Avatar 2 breaks 3 billion

name a better alt right youtuber.

protip you cant

It actually has though.

HAHAHAHA VICTORY

TAKE THAT INCELS

TAKE THAT /POL/

TAKE THAT DRUMPF

>adding a lemon to your daily Onions
Well look who's fancy.

>which is Marvel has rebooted it around 7 times in the last few years.

>As a general rule, movies that opened with $456.7 million worldwide over the first few days of release tend to be fated for $1 billion-plus global totals.
For movies that stagger their release, not ones that come out everywhere at once. Shit article is shit.

Carol Corps: two dozen tumblr weirdos who obsess over a character without history just because Disney mandated she become the new face of Marvel, if not outright paid to be retarded

>Not only is Captain Marvel not the best-selling Marvel title with a female lead, it’s not even the best-selling title by writer Kelly Sue DeConnick.

>Captain Marvel sold 19,500 books, putting it at 113th place. But one of DeConnick’s other titles, Bitch Planet #2, sold more than 26,000 copies that same month.

>So what about the Carol Corps, the active and vocal fan base for Captain Marvel? I’ve heard friends, fans, and professionals joke that Marvel’s afraid of what the Carol Corps will do if it ever really cancels the series. The Carol Corps shows up at conventions en masse, dressed in so many different varieties of the iconic Captain Marvel costume it’s hard to keep them all straight. They’re featured on the cover of Captain Marvel (2013) #17 and this June will star with Carol in Captain Marvel & The Carol Corps as part of Secret Wars.

>This is big. This isn’t just big, it’s fairly unprecedented. When was the last time that a group of fans were so passionate and influential that they actually became part of the book itself, meta-commentary twisting around to become canon?

aux.avclub.com/marvel-learned-the-wrong-lessons-from-the-carol-corps-1798279053

As long as disney buys their own tickets, this movie could reach 20 billion dollars

They really overplayed their hand. Seems like the movie would do a fine 700-800 million without the fraud. Now it just looks stupid.

Attached: 1510151467945.jpg (640x475, 36K)

Seething

why the fuck are all of these articles written in a congratulatory tone? what are they celebrating?

>It’s difficult to argue that the Carol Corps will be the reason that Captain Marvel can succeed as the first female-led movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe if the fan base doesn’t even show up to buy the book.

lol

Incels lost, duh
Thank god a giant entertainment media conglomerate who just bought one of their only competitors got another billion dollars, those nasty people leaving unfavorable reviews for a superhero movie needed to be taken down a peg

>like when Titanic
You mean the Disney movie?

>top alt right youtuber is the so.yest motherfucker i've ever seen

>what are they celebrating?

themselves

Nah, it’s already barely treading along. It’s still stuck at 790M.

Us is already going to knock it away. It will hit 860M at most.

It's really not fair these crappy super hero movies keep making 1 billion dollars, that use to be reversed for mega ht once in a life time blockbusters like Lord of the Rings & Titanic

>HAHAHAHA VICTORY
>
>TAKE THAT INCELS
>
>TAKE THAT /POL/
>
>TAKE THAT DRUMPF

this but unironically

1 billion is the new 700 million due to inflation technically

You fucking idiot

It's "stuck" at 790m because they haven't updated with today's numbers. It's well over $800 million now and no matter how well Us does (which won't be that well) it will STILL get another $100 million worldwide at least and hit a billion by this time next week

Yeah yeah yeah, it will make three billion and beat Avatar.

I’m a fucking MCU shill and I absolutely refuse to believe this pathetic attempt at an “origin” is doing this well. Like holy fucking shit this movie was so meh! I’m not mad because Brie is a woman I’m not mad because of strong females. I’m mad because Marvel fucking knows this movie is ass water. God I hope Thanos dabs on Carol in End Game because I just don’t give a shit about Carol or her “struggle”.

Attached: 6A2BFE9F-260F-4507-B092-C1339041D336.jpg (1368x2000, 2.81M)

God you're fucking pathetic

The box office numbers certainly do.

He's not alt-right you delusional faggots.

the quartering is an altright modern day child

Then the indentured loser who wrote this "triumphant" article went home to his half of a shitty basement apartment, boiled a pack of ramen and patted himself on the back for being such an important figure of progress against capitalism and drumpf.

>REEEEEEEEEE

You're a goddamned moron.

I just watched this movie and it wasn't very good.

literally no one liked the movie and it got bad reviews. Only incels watched it (70% male audiences) because they thought it was a preview for Avengers MemeGame.
where is getting an extra 200 million?

you are based, my bro.

Attached: comicsgate.png (750x400, 534K)

He's such a retard

Why does it sound like you are trying to convince us? Literally no one is talking about this movie. Its like it did not even come out at all. The numbers are a lite. Disney bought the tickets. Lie all you want but no one gives a shit, and no one will ever give a shit about Captain Marvel

>Literally no one is talking about this movie.
LOL you fags have been making threads about it every day for weeks.

just the box office for trolling purposes.

>for trolling purposes
Trolling who?

When your six-year-old kid, after seeing the movie, says he wishes he could go to heaven to see Stan Lee.

Attached: At First...But Then...Sadness.jpg (898x348, 51K)

Captain fungus

d'aww

Attached: 1519642552384.jpg (737x747, 230K)

Attached: 1551942033425.jpg (750x897, 221K)

If he likes capeshit send him there.

based Yea Forums trolling subhuman redditurds into shilling for (((corporations))).

your son is a fag

Isn't it just obvious that with increased liberalism, and by extension economic activism, and population numbers that 1 billion wont be absurd for blockbusters going forward

Based coping incel

based retard

Well with you for a dad who can blame him

>Cult level

No one cares about captain marvel, wtf are you talking about. She's literally just a feminist mouth piece in the current comics.

Based trannys

t. ourist

go back to your safespace, pants-shitting redditor faggots.

Attached: retardparty.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Have sex

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/03/09/ghost-screenings-and-fraud-hit-chinese-cinema

Attached: 1552529044235.webm (320x568, 1.68M)

There's no need to be upset user.

Attached: 1545387975464.jpg (1528x1556, 990K)

Im abotu 20 mins in and keep pausing to do other stuff. this is just flat out boring

d. ilate

He makes a living talking about video games and movies all day.

Three solid weeks of no competition, for a Marvel movie leading up to a massive Marvel movie. A billion kind of makes sense. There's almost nothing else in theaters right now unless you want to see Captive State, Five Feet Apart, Wonder Park, or stuff that's been out for a month or more.

Anyone who didn't know female-led films can also do well wasn't paying attention. Of course they can. The issue more at hand is braindead millennials with their heads so far up their collective asses who think this is some big, watershed moment in history. It's not. It's a fucking movie nobody will remember in the grand scheme of things.

And people who need to see a woman on a screen to feel validated are sad, pathetic creatures who require others to fulfill their very existence. Their co-dependence upon external motivators speak greatly to their likely inability to move out of mom's basement.

I can't think of something more degenerate than that.

you're a giant faggot and im triggered

my god, that means I wasted months on making dozens of anti-captain marvel threads on Yea Forums

Relax user, this is just a shitposting thread, it's not worth popping up a blood vessel over

>quaterpoundering
>alt right
you are so fucking stupid. also
>how dare an independent creator try to earn money
You're a fucking kike too.

This doesn't even read like publicity craft, it actually reads like someone who wants Disney to win. Holy shit, I can understand wanting them to fail, I can understand not giving a shit, being totally uninformed, or just thinking this is all retarded but what in the fuck does this company do for you that you actually root for it to win?

Whores are "independent creators" too.

>bitching about some stupid superhero movie
>based

yeah ok.

kill yourself redditor queer.

have sexts

Yeah let it all out

Attached: jlaw ok.gif (172x200, 442K)

Stan Lee confirmed for being a wizard.

Trump is still president.

Kavanaugh is in the SCOTUS.

Attached: 35693509.jpg (254x254, 14K)

nope. go after corporations who hold monopolies, not some independent youtuber earning a bit of cash on the side, you fucking jew shill.

Disney just became a monopoly.

and he will be re-elected in 2020 and libcucks will publicly shit-themselves and act like entitled 5 year olds because they are out of touch with reality thanks to their shitty news sources.

He seethes so hard he makes the same post in every CM thread lol
Have sex incel

And offer more to society than any leftist.

Not only that, Trump will probably get reelected despite the Dems throwing everything they've got. I say this as a Dem, Trump will be favored going into this election.

You guys should be happy. You've been shilling for them for weeks.

Are you upset that someone dares attack your sacred e-celeb patreon whores with pink-colored hair, who scream into webcams and pander to literal children for money?

Fuck off you retarded zoomer, this place isn't for you. Go back to your social media.

All these (You)s aren't really worth the delusional fantasy you help foster

He actually isn't tho, his view are pretty milquetoast. I know people like you retards are clueless though so.

As opposed to you sucking Donald's dick for three years.

he will. the dems have nobody who can unite the farther left and the business/centrist dems. they have no platform beyond raising your taxes and not being trump. once mueller comes out and closes this sham investigation and trump is clean, his approval will rise even more.

How is he alt right?

It was her turn!!!! I believe that she will win!!!! AHHHHH HH!!!

I like him.

That's right, go balls deep

Like if the Dems even want to pretend they have a shot, they have to campaign like Trump is guaranteed his second term and will fill the court with 9/9 right justices.

its already been released every where.
how is it going to make an extra 200+ million. disney isn't gonna buy that many more tickets

quarterpoundering is a massive faggot. but you attacking somebody who dares try to make money by being an independent commentator makes you a corporate jew shill by default. go after fucking buzzfeed or CNN, coercing youtube to change their algorithms to shove their corporate crap at the top....or other jewy groups forcing you to remove adblocker to read their shit articles.

You're a butthurt millenial starbucks marxist, you suck the cut cocks of corporations. Yea Forums isn't meant for you.

ORANGE MAN BAD

He'll get reelected precisely because the Dems are throwing everything they've got.

b. ased user

>ORANGE MAN BAD
Reddit phrase good.

Attached: 1542156556341.png (1800x5888, 1.49M)

kyle kucklinski told me also buzzfeed said it i tihnk

Attached: 256492569.jpg (650x366, 33K)

Open your mouth up more

>sjw calling trumptards redditors
based retard

I'm not attacking him because he's an independent commentator. I'm attacking him because he's e-celeb cancer. Do try to keep up child.
>Yea Forums isn't meant for you.
That's rich coming from a Gen Z fag who's consuming e-celeb media.

>trumptards
>redditors
Same thing. Where have you been in 2015?

>CORPORATIONS BAD

Attached: d.jpg (1125x1000, 44K)

Trump is a terrible president. He's a gun grabbing leftist who has been calling for amnesty for years. The only thing he's good at is making the monkeys on the right who are too stupid to vote democrat happy and pissing off leftists who are retarded enough to vote democrat.

As has been said, there's almost nothing else worth seeing in theaters right now. Everything is either a month old or garbage. Like Captive State only made $4m from its opening, Wonder Park did $23m. Us may take some of that traffic when it opens this Friday, but otherwise that gives another full week for nothing really out there than Captain Marvel. Being a sole blockbuster with zero competition is how you succeed. It's how Venom got $855m.

Why are people obsessed with comic book movies. It literally panders to the dumbest demo in the dumbest nation on Earth.

He's also doing a great job at damaging the Atlanticist alliance. According to memelords on the interwebs, that's a good thing...

>muh e-celebs
as opposed to jew celebs in hollywood.
> Do try to keep up child.
Ya, your thoughts are so fast and profound.
>YOUTUBERS R BAD I ONLY WATCH STEVEN GOYBERT
kill yourself millenial loser, you're out of touch.

So, realistically, how much did it cost to make and advertise for this movie?

Gonna be a fun when he wins again.

>you're out of touch
Better than being painfully new.

>comic that everyone always hated turns into a movie that no one liked and couldnt fill theaters up with a 75% drop in ticket sales in week 2 making a billion
???

Is this some new meme the soil boys are projecting?

Because most people are mouth breathing idiots who don’t want to think

OMG good comeback, you got him so good

>e's a gun grabbing leftist
kill yourself idiot

multinational corporations with monopolies are anti-capitalistic and therefor bad

no, reddit is totally left-wing. their politics board is socialist/demorat dick sucking. they ban anything right wing across the site. fuck off with your alternative facts.

Never doubted it would. Only Black Panther has been shilled this relentlessly. More marketing = more BO $

Just stating facts.

it needed 2 billion to break even, I'm sure disney will write it off as a tax loss, even with their fake inflated numbers

Well he's right. Captain Marvel really wasn't very well known. The only people who really liked her were feminist and hardcore comic books guys.

Now they just pumped out a billion dollar movie starring her.

I don't get it. She's a blonde chick with big tits, who gives a fuck what she says. Are you guys gay or those beta males who actually listen to women?

Just tell me you don't listen to women and we'll be fine. never listen to a woman

>millenial redditard calls others newfags after getting exposed
based retard

>fuck off with your alternative facts.
>hurr durr what is ptg cancer
So you really don't know what /pol/ went through in 2015? You're newer than I thought.

He's literally a gun grabbing leftist though.

Attached: trump_bump.jpg (400x225, 16K)

These movies aren't really more or less intellectual than say Indiana Jones, they're just fairly standard action adventures. You pretentious faggots need to stfu.

What exposed me? The fact that I don't shill for Gen Z e-celeb cancer? Enlighten me.

Well you're a retard faggot, fact. Prove me wrong.

I'm not. Prove me wrong.

>redditard knows that a bunch of redditor trumptards and commies came to /pol/ during the election
wow dude you're such an oldfag, now fuck off back to your safespace

>le bump stocks
literally a non-issue. you're so fucking stupid. if he was a gun grabbing leftist cuck you would be sucking his BWC. he certainly isn't a conservative. he's a centrist.

> Hey guys I'm totally hip and I hate women like you incels , oh but you must be gay and not have sex if you don't like this shit movie staring Lego face pancake ass

Kys

you were exposed by my pointing out of the fact that you're an out-of-touch millenial loser who only worships jew celebs.

But user, I thought redditards were socialist/democrat dick suckers?

Because before you zoomers showed up we never had any. At all. We were lucky to get a "batman and robin". Some of the best writing was going on for years while the movies were trash. It's kind of the opposite as it is now. Comic books have become complete recycled trash, it's so bad, i've been reading them since the 1980's I've never seen comics book this bad, so you have to watch a movie

this

I just fucked you in the ass and you loved it. Prove me wrong.

Rule 2

Declaring a gun accessory a machine gun, turning half a million people into felons, and demanding that they turn over their property with no compensation is hardly a non-issue.

Centerists are just leftists without the balls to stand up for what they believe in.

You fantasize about fucking men in the ass. Prove me wrong.

Where did I state I hate women? I understand women. Women are going to say dumb ass shit 99% of the time and play victim. Hence I don't listen to them. I mean I hear the words, I just don't heed them.

It's just the way it is and has always been. Dude's having been saying "yes dear" for decades just to get women to shut up. So why the fuck would I try to change history.

My question to you is, Why in the hell would you take a woman seriously and why in the hell would you be offended by her.

She's a woman, basically it's like arguing with a child

You're both faggots. Fuck off and get a room.

Are you a homophobe? Wow look at this bigot over here.

>when you seethe so hard you project your seething

SEETHING

Attached: B1E34351-0734-4FB3-A002-08F4F0D9858E.jpg (601x601, 65K)

> I'm just like you guys please go see this shitty movie alt right incels! Muh shekels!

No one is afraid of faggots. They just don't like them.

This. Just watched this piece of crap. The whole thing felt like a patronizing joke

Look at this Nazi over here wtf has the world come to!

yes, they are in general. you are confused by a few outliers it seems. all good, you clearly don't have a proper post-secondary education (non-stem degrees don't count). i forgive you, just be on your best behaviour henceforth.

strawman. fuck off retard. trump is a centrist. your definition of centrist is kike-tier idiotic.

boring. peace out

If we were nazis, you wouldn't be here.

So why is it so unbelievable for it to make 1 billion that we need to make up conspiracy theories about it? I don't understand the controversy. Is it just more le ebin culture war shit for you guys?

Strawman? That is literally what trump did. The first federal gun control in twenty-five years.

this. "homophobia" is another example of psychologists (haha they totally weren't jewish and leftist though) pathologizing conservative ideology.

Fake numbers.

>That is literally what trump did.
no it isn't. and if trump was an anti-gun faggot you would be sucking his BWC. you're a shill.

> I must go report to Disney!

That's definitely something a Nazi would say,Nazi.

Explain what is inaccurate about my description of trump's gun grabbing.

You don't have to like them but you guys seem to have some innate hatred of them. Did another guy rape you?

conspiracy theories is a form of linguistic propaganda. it probably did make 1bil though. redditards seem to think Yea Forums believed this would flop financially. i guess they like to feel better about themselves by attacking their mischaracterization of us. you can't blame them, they get bullied on here pretty baldy and they tend to be more emotional.

Isolationists aren't centrist.

A few more years of this retardation and no one is going to care when an authoritarian regime actually decides to get rid of you.

literally all of it. you can't even go one sentence without exposing yourself as a total fucking retard / a shill.
>gun grabbing
not at all. you're so dishonest and jewy it's not even worth my time talking to you.

No one likes attention whores, regardless of who they fuck. It's even more annoying when they use the government to fuck with people.

>yes, they are in general. you are confused by a few outliers it seems.
Shame on me for caring about the redditors that are swamping this site instead of the redditors who know their place.

You seem to know alot about reddit user, maybe you should go back there.

Trump isn't an isolationist.

Are you trying to claim that Trump didn't ban bump stocks? Are you trying to claim that owning one isn't a felony? Are you trying to claim that owners were required to turn them in without compensation?

This is why no one likes trumptards.

Attached: trump_supporters.gif (500x317, 1.87M)

He makes no secret of hating America's Western allies.

When your wife sees people leaving once the credits start rolling, scoffs, and says "are you new?!"

Attached: Americans Putting Their Most Hallowed Tradition on Display.gif (160x194, 162K)

Who doesn't? That doesn't make him an isolationist.

>Who doesn't?
Sane people.

You people are anything but sane. Flooding your countries with third worlders. Having the police harass people for misgendering someone on twitter. Constant whining about America not following in your economic catastrophes while we subsidize your defense.

Europe is a goddamned disaster.

off topic.

>le u no a lot about r*ddit because you know the site is overwhelmingly left wing
you're a redditor

you are spewing bullshit.
>TRUMP IS A GUNGRABBER BECAUSE HE BANNED BUMP STOCKS
>HE IS BASICALLY A KEKED LEFTIST LIKE ME LOL I MEAN NOT LIKE ME BECAUSE IM TOTALLY A BASED NAZI LIEK YOU GUYS LOL
again, you're too stupid to warrant me replying to you. you are incapable of rational discussion, and now when i call you out on it, you finally backpedal a little bit and shift the goalposts to sound like less of a fucking retard/shill.

you're obviously a leftist trying to convince trumptards that trump is a leftist too. you are unironically shilling for the democrats. kill yourself.

>Europe is a goddamned disaster.
A tuition-free, healthcare-free disaster with a flourishing economy.

Attached: comfy_pikachu.jpg (600x600, 51K)

nothing to do with isolationism. the EU is economic competition. you can be allies and still have competing economies. come back here when you aren't totally ignorant of geopolitics.

it's fucking pathetic how totally clued out leftists are. many trumptards are also out of touch, but fucking christ these leftists are often a whole other level. thats what happens when you only listen to corproate media.

Cope: the thread

US is going to huge numbers, racist

I have offered nothing but rational discussion and the opportunity to explain how anything I've said about Trump's support for gun control is incorrect.

And here you are chimping out about my triggering statements, like every other trumptard and leftist on the planet.

Trump has openly supported everything from gun control, to raising the minimum wage, to amnesty for tens of millions of illegal immigrants, to medicare as a replacement for Obamacare. I'm not a leftist. You are.

>the EU is economic competition.
No, China is.

Having seen the results of their education system, healthcare system, and economies, I'll pass. We should start shipping you people over. Kill two birds with one stone.

Enjoy your debts and corporationist death grip

I don't have any debts and only interact with corporations that offer my services I desire at a price I'm willing to pay.

Enjoy drowning in the shit of everyone else then. America is fucked.

>I have offered nothing but rational discussion
>DRUMPF IS A GUN-GRABBING LEFTIST HERE IS A SHITTY REDDITOR GIF OF DRUMPF LOLOLOLOL
no, you're stupid.

>Trump has openly supported everything from gun control, to raising the minimum wage, to amnesty for tens of millions of illegal immigrants, to medicare as a replacement for Obamacare
The only partially true point is the last one. which he hasn't moved forward on at all, so it is irrelevant. Trump is a centrist, you're a fucking retard/a shill.

Both are. that is once again off topic, we are discussing western allies.

"Things that Never Happened for 1,000$, Alex."

parts of it are, thanks to wealth, decades of capitalism and a strong capitalist backbone holding it together.

no it isn't. low IQ tards like you have been saying this since the 50s. USA is still number one and will be for a long time.

>we are discussing western allies.
Yes, we are. And the fact that Trump launches petty Twitter attacks at NATO allies while sucking Saudi shlong speaks volumes about his priorities

You still haven't explained where I was incorrect about the Trump administration's ban on bump stocks. Odd that Obama's ATF gave their approval on them twice.

I don't like sex. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

Attached: sandyvagina.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

When it actually did happen an you don't care if no one believes you.

Attached: Smug.png (331x294, 6K)

>parts of it are, thanks to wealth, decades of capitalism and a strong capitalist backbone holding it together.
True. I'm living in the utopian part of the EU watching the whole shitshow that's going on outside of it from a safe distance. I still believe it's our duty to help our weaker friends though. That includes USA and their current identity crisis. You guys can't decide if you want to be world police or not and it's weird..

Congrats.
>buying tickets
>censorship
>forcing Brie to work in the cinemas to appear humble and down to earth
what a fantastic PR stunt, Disney.

>muh drumpfs twitter
off topic. the fact you are incapable of maintaining a discussion without resorting to steven colbert talking points indicates you're an idiot.

Banning bump stocks isn't gun-grabbing, you fucking retard. i've said this like 4 times. i dont give a shit about bump stocks, you can make your own if you really need to. this is to satisfy the leftist idiots like you.

>muh drumpfs twitter
>off topic.
I forgot that the President's official's statement have nothing do with the President.

>muh Colbert
Off topic. Are you arguing with me or the leftist strawman in your head?

if you have brown people in your "utopian part of the EU" it won't be utopian for long. the US is stronger than you in ever capacity. I'm not even American, this is simply a fact. It's why Trump cucked your faggot leaders so easily.

Of course it's gun grabbing. It declares a gun accessory to be a machine gun. Owning one is now a federal felony.

Why would gun control satisfy me? I oppose all gun control. Why would Trump want to satisfy leftists anyway? Why would letists ever be satisfied with something that you claim is a non-issue.

>if you have brown people in your "utopian part of the EU"
Yeah, a whopping 2%.

>I'm not even American
Where are you from then?

If you take Trump's shitposting tirades seriously you're retarded. There isn't a strawman, since you literally don't have an argument. You just repeated some inane cuckbert talking point. I think you're female too, just because you sound like a bitch.

Compare how many countries CM opened in to other films that went on to break 1 billion.
The film has no legs because it doesn't have any more markets to debut in.
It also has some of the worse WoM of any film in the same box office ranking (or even in the MCU). Even people that recommend it do so almost unwillingly, with the caveat that the film is just okay.
Unless Zimbabwe or wherever the fuck has millions of dollars to throw at this shitty film, I garuntee it won't break 1 billion.

Ah, so the President is just shitposting and shouldn't be taken seriously. Nevermind that his tweets are just a symptom of a greater disease which also manifests in his policies.

>cuckbert
Please post more epic Magapede Gen Z buzzwords, it makes not taking you seriously so much easier.

>Of course it's gun grabbing
No it isn't. If it were, it wouldn't have gotten past the courts. Please just shut the fuck up, you're so clued out and obviously a leftist shill, or a legit retard who has fallen for the demorat poropaganda:
>drumpf isn't le ebin far right fascist, dont vote for him goy

well that's good. I'm from Brazil but I'm white and frequently go to the US, if you really care that much.

>Brazil
Speaking of cücked leaders, I hope you enjoy Jair getting skullfucked by deforestation companies.

>h, so the President is just shitposting and shouldn't be taken seriously
Yes, how have you not figured this out by now? oh that's right, you're a moron. Judge him by his actions, not by someone seriously interpreting his twitter shitposts.

And you can't take me seriously because I challenge your fragile worldview. keep watching cuckbert and thinking Trump's personal twitter shitposts are important, fat cunt. I bet you thought Trump colluded with the Kremlin to get Trump elected, and believed Hillary would win.

It hasn't gone through the courts yet. In any case, plenty of gun grabbing has made it through the courts. That's not even an argument.

Could you at least try to address my points in a calm and rational manner? You're making yourself look like a retard.

Off-topic and speculative. You get your news from leftist sources, your opinion on Bolsanaro is like a chinaman's opinion on the West.

>Judge him by his actions
Like appointing Grennel? Fine by me, doesn't change anything about my argument. Actually, it strengthens it.

>And you can't take me seriously because I challenge your fragile worldview
No, I can't take you seriously because you're a Brazilian deriding his knowledge of Transatlanticism off internet memes.

So did Avatar, and look at how many people are talking about that movie now.

>It hasn't gone through the courts yet
ahh, there we go. thank you for admitting it hasn't even happened yet. You are such a fucking lying kike. Bump stocks (which you can make) aren't guns. This is a throwaway issue so satisfy morons like you. Get over yourself, shill.

>You're making yourself look like a retard.
projection.

>speculative.
Jair's stance on the Amazon forest is well-documented.

why are you guys so obsessed with wanting this movie to fail?

>CM is so boring even the bait threads devolve into off-topic shitposting.

>projection.
Like "keep watching cuckbert and thinking Trump's personal twitter shitposts are important, fat cunt. I bet you thought Trump colluded with the Kremlin to get Trump elected, and believed Hillary would win."

You're so rational and collected, José. :-)

You are cherrypicking his actions and judging him based off of that. You are very ignorant when it comes to this topic. At least you aren't whining about his personal twitter account.

My nationality has nothing to do with this, you fucking bigot.
>deriding
you don't know what this word means
>"Transatlanticism"
We haven't even been talking about this, thanks to you purposefully avoiding the topic to hide your ignorance.

>disney isn't gonna buy that many more tickets
You’d be surprised.
Heck, after Solo bombed, I expect Disney to spend a billion buying ep 9 tickets.

you get your news from secondary, left wing, Western sources. Your opinion is not informed.

You don't know what projection means. You are also bigoted for assuming my name was hispanic because I am from Brazil. Typical left wing hypocrisy. That's one reason why you guys keep losing and all the young people don't want anything to do with you scumbags.

Bump stocks weren't guns until Trump's ATF declared that they were machine guns. They were an accessory. Now they are classified as firearms and owning one is a federal felony. It is, of course, the current law of the land, unless overturned by the courts. Why Trump would sign an order he knows will be overturned by the courts or why courts full of his appointees would overturn one of his orders brings up entirely different questions.

It's telling that you aren't able to actually discuss the facts of the issue and have repeatedly accused me of being a leftist, a jew, and a shill instead of simply explaining where any of my statements are incorrect.

>You are cherrypicking his actions and judging him based off of that.
I see, name an action of his that strenghtened EU-US relations then.

>My nationality has nothing to do with this, you fucking bigot.
Yes it does, because it's painfully obvious that you're an outsider trying to tell Westerners 1) what they're like 2) what they're supposed to do. Honest question, if you're from Brazil what is it that upsets you about the Western Alliance?

>We haven't even been talking about this
This whole discussion has been about USA and EU, try to keep up.

Because you want it to succeed.

>you get your news from secondary, left wing, Western sources. Your opinion is not informed.
So Jair hasn't issued an executive order on 1st January 2019 transferring the regulation and creation of new indigenous reserves to the agriculture ministry, which is controlled by the agribusiness lobby?

Enlighten me, what is Jair's real stance on the rainforests?

>retard can't imagine why Trump would sign something that will obviously be overturned in the courts
you have no concept of long term political strategy. As for bumpstocks, you've backpedalled and flip-flopped so much that you can't be taken seriously. bump stocks aren't guns, the courts will overturn the law. Trump is not a gun-grabber, like you claimed. Trump is a centrist, you are a shill.

Is Trump, dare I say it, playing 8D interdimensional roulette?

You know you've brought newfags to the boiling point when they start calling you shill, tranny etc. They're so predictable.

Oh are we still talking about the US and their Western allies? you had been off topic for quite a while. What does your question half to do with anything?

Now you are starting to get to the facts, which is better.
>on 1st January 2019 transferring the regulation and creation of new indigenous reserves to the agriculture ministry
partly true
>which is controlled by the agribusiness lobby
Not true. Typical leftwing bitch, coming out shitting her uninformed opinion on everyone despite not having the facts. I bet it's your time of the month too.

>Oh are we still talking about the US and their Western allies? you had been off topic for quite a while. What does your question half to do with anything?
Off topic. Try addressing the points I made in my post, Estebán.

>act like a retarded shill
>get called out
>so BTFO you have to reply to yourself to make it seem like you aren't a fucking kike
nice

>I bet it's your time of the month too.
Typical tranny projection

Attached: DlGRLj_U4AAMVio.jpg large.jpg (686x461, 22K)

>thread about box-office dick measuring
>starring female mc
>riped for political shitposting
>>>Gets even further derailed by even more off-topic political shitpostings
WTF?

Attached: 1551901075159.png (585x633, 338K)

lel

Attached: lel.png (1600x900, 143K)

What points? the US competes with the EU economically. What is your point? they don't do this? please don't resort to racist namecalling, even though you are a hypocritical leftist cunt.

I have neither back pedaled nor flip flopped in this thread. I explained the reality of the Trump administration's bump stock ban and have repeatedly asked for your clarification on where I was incorrect. Instead, you immediately turned to name calling.

For someone working so hard to claim he's not a leftist, your argumentation style certainly resembles theirs.

I wonder if those half million new felons appreciate Trump's new regulations. Seems an odd way of maintaining the support of people who probably voted for you.

Name an action of Trump that strenghtened EU-US relations.

Since I was the one cherrypicking, this shouldn't be too hard for you.

>libcuck thinks trannies get periods
>libcuck calling others trannies
why don't you betas come up with your own memes instead of stealing /pol/s?

>libcuck so assblasted she uses photoshop
ebin

Buzzwords aren't arguments, polcel

>using photoshop in 0.5 minutes
double lel

Attached: double lel.png (1600x900, 127K)

>I have neither back pedaled nor flip flopped in this thread
lol.
>drumpf is a gun grabbing leftist
>ok he only took away bump stocks
>ok he hasn't actually done that and the courts will stop him
You're a leftist shill, with shitty talking points. Fuck off, I've already debunked your bullshit.

I am not arguing in favour of that. They are competing economically, as I've already said 3 times now. You are fucking slow.

>he thinks /pol/ invented the tranny meme
KEK for how many years have you been here? Be honest.

>thinks I want to argue with a mentally ill tranny
lolololololol

>retard gets "her" discord buttbuddies to back her up
le double lel xD

I would have accused you of editing the HTML but you're way to stupid to do that.

>I am not arguing in favour of that.
I thought I was cherrypicking Trump's actions by mentioning an anti-EU policy of his? You need to keep your narrative consistent, Magapede.

>le KEK XD
>"the tranny meme"
>calls others newfags
kill yourself, low T leftist soiboy

>thinks I want to argue with a Brazilian

Attached: 1522568224987.jpg (143x132, 3K)

How many years, user? I bet you're a post-Bane tourist. Am I right?

You still haven't explained how classifying a gun accessory as a machine gun and being required to turn them in without compensation isn't gun control.

>Magapede
Hi r3ddit. You are cherrypicking his actions, this has nothing to do with the EU.

Please don't use the word "narrative", it makes you sound like an even bigger pseudointellectual whoring herself out for upvotes.

Attached: you.jpg (480x640, 42K)

>You are cherrypicking his actions
Then name an action of Trump that strenghtened EU-US relations.

>thinks I'm brazilian because I live in Brazil

>Y-YOURE A NEWFAG BECAUSE YOU HUMILIATED ME
epin

I've been here since '98.

Bump stocks aren't guns. Trying to ban bumptocks is not gun-grabbing, you complete fucking retard. Holy shit you are stupid.

Brie can act though. Her interaction with Nick Fury is literally the best part of the movie.

I was referring to in general. You are only focusing on the actions of Trump which reaffirm your biased, out of touch worldview crafted by corporate, left wing media.

>I've been here since '98.
Lul. Do remind me real quick which former child actor used to post on Yea Forums from 2009 to 2011. Or if you happened to be on vacation during that time, name the actress whose info leaked in 2013, which literally dominated the entire board for weeks. You couldn't have missed that if you were here.

Bump stocks were declared to be machine guns by Trump's ATF and then banned as such. Owners are required to turn them in without compensation or face federal felony charges.

Which of those statements is incorrect?

Imagine being this retard in particular
Imagine it
holy shit lmao

>I was referring to in general.
So you're talking about vague feelings while I base my arguments on explicit actions. Got it.

>I've been here since '98.
Is this b8? You know when Yea Forums was brought into existence, right?

You know the funny part? Brazil could have been part of the Western community if only you had waited for a few more years. But instead you elected a nationalist who 'dabs' on us, good job shooting yourself in the foot.

>le tell me about this ebin oldfag lore to prove you're not a newfag
hi r*dditor. when does le narwhale bacon?

>l-lmao
>i-imagine
you sound like an anxious numale.

bump stocks are not guns, trump is not a gun grabber. you were misleading people on purpose. keep squirming around that fact.

You argue like a woman. Nice deflection. Try staying on topic though. The EU is an economic competitor of the US. What is your point? you deny this? your statement appears to back up this claim.

So you actually weren't here back then. When did you really start coming here? This thread is fucking dead anyway, there's no reason for you to lie anymore.

>newfag doesn't know about the elder days

>Brazil could have been part of the Western community if only you had waited for a few more years.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where do you get your news from? this is laughably wrong. Your opinion is meaningless if you honestly believe this. You are really poorly informed.

>obvious newfag asking an oldfag to prove how long he's been here
redditor detected. you're leftwing. You haven't been here over 2 years.

hmm

Attached: hmm.jpg (617x768, 57K)

Bump stocks weren't guns until Trump's ATF declared that they were. Owning a bump stock now carries the same penalty as owning any other unregistered machine gun.

I'm not squirming around anything. This is the reality of the situation. You elected a life long gun grabber who enacted the first new federal gun control in twenty-five years. At least have the balls to own it.

I have been here since 2007, that's why I know all about the things you don't.

Sorry Brazil! You don't belong.

>le ebin screenshot which you totally didn't save from r£ddit
NEWFAGS BTFO

NAZIS ARE ACTUALLY REDDITORS

REAL OLDFAGS ARE LEFT WING COMMIE DISCORD SHILLS LIKE ME

HUEHUE Yea Forums HAS EXISTED SINCE 1998

SOURCE: MY BRAZILLIAN ASS

>legal definitions
Don't care. You claimed Trump was a gun-grabber based off the bump-tock non-issue. You're a shill, or a literal retard who fell for left wing propaganda. I don't care what you think.

>lying to oldfags about how long you've been here for
hi r£dditor

ALSO THERE HAVE NEVER BEEN LEFTIES ON Yea Forums BEFORE

PROJECT CHANOLOGY ISN'T REAL

LOLBERTARIANS AREN'T REAL

FEDO/R/AS AREN'T REAL

THIS IS WHAT BRAZILFAGS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

>libcuck literally seething over a shitpost
go back to your safespace

There's only one lying snake ITT, and it's the faggot who just claimed Yea Forums existed back in 1998. What's your endgame, snake? Do you honestly believe anyone is going to fall for your ruse?

>libertarians
>left wing
based retard

Do you think the half million bump stock owners who are now felons unless they turned in their lawfully purchased property without compensation also believe this to be a non-issue?

>lolbertarians
>libertarians
You're so painfully new I feel bad even shitposting @ you

He doesn't think at all because he's an underage shitposter.

Attached: 1551929756922.jpg (2048x1464, 662K)

Been here since '98, kid. You weren't even a sperm in your nu-male father's shriveled cuck sack back then. It's your time of the month so I forgive you for being such a snarky little bitch, but please don't question real oldfags like me when I shut you and your obvious bullshit down.

>Been here since '98, kid.
Yea Forums didn't exist in '98, Huefag.

user continues his retardation streak
Good effort

>bump stock owners are now felons
based retard. nice deflection though. it's just one retarded talking point to the next

good job backing up your discord buttbuddy, he needs it

>look at how much of an ebin oldfag i am because i lied about being here since 2007
I can tell you're female or a faggot, nobody worth talking to brags about how long they've been here.

>user

He's not an user. He's an underage redditor.

No shit you fucking retard. It took you a while to figure that out. But I forgive you, because you are libtarded and like dick inside you.

>user
Hi r£dditor

>I can tell you're female or a faggot, nobody worth talking to brags about how long they've been here.

Attached: 1553107470174.jpg (600x450, 57K)

>redditspacing
>everyone who bullies my faggot tranny ass is a redditor
ya i was wrong. been here since like 2001. like when the jessi slaughter shit happened and girugamesh. you mad?

I hate anybody who writes yup instead of yep. This is where the true battle lines are drawn.

He's on Yea Forums faggot
Regardless, he's still a retard. But its too late for him now he's dug too deep so he has to double down

>redditspacing

Look at this newfag moot redditspacing :^)

Attached: 1511171452935.jpg (981x211, 39K)

>taking ironic shitposting seriously
hi newfag. Yea Forums didn't even exist until 1999, idiot.

>I was merely pretending
gg no re

>posting screencaps that you definitely took to prove how much of an oldfag you are
pathetic. also, r£ddit picks up on things a few years after Yea Forums. it makes sense that redditors would format their spacing while real 4channers like me would abandon that shitty faggot formatting.

Imagine losing an argument so hard you have to proclaim you were shitposting all along.

Lol no billion without 200-300 mil from China.

Don't you mean '4channelers' José :^)

>gets baited
>"ACHSHUALLY YOU'RE THE STUPID ONE BECAUSE I FEEL FOR YOUR BAIT BUT WONT ADMIT IT"
>le gg le no re xD
R£dditor detected. I bet you game too, you fucking dyke.

>getting so assblasted over falling for bait that you make a separate post
epin

I'm smarter than you and you got played. Yea Forums was invented in 1999, you fucking retard.

It's released in early March with no competition. Superhero movie. Marvel movie pre-game for Avengers hype. Female superhero. Disney paying for marketing. Everything adds up for financial success.

>so assblasted she can't even reply to a post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

woah this gal uses emojis, she must be a based oldfag! did you see those screencaps she posted which she totally took herself??

ebin shitpost

How is the law of the land deflection? Any bump stock owners who haven't turned in their property without compensation are now breaking federal law.

themselves. nu-right incels are addicted to fake outrage and getting triggered over nothing these days

Attached: 1534717120924.jpg (208x255, 24K)

>so assblasted he thinks I wasn't shitposting all along
HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what you get for taking a Brazilian seriously you stupid discord tranny

You are deflecting from the fact that you are a shill claiming Trump is a gun-grabber, which I've disproved. Fuck off with your shitty talking points, you're a fuckin clown.

Kek epic shitpost right there, have an upvote

>incel
fuck off redditor

>so assblasted "she" resorts to /pol/ memes
>so assblasted "she" can't even reply to the right post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

based and checked

>redditor trying to upvote on Yea Forums

HAHAHAHAHA well meme'd

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what you get for taking a lefty seriously you stupid magapede

>well meme'd
hi r£dditor

based redditfugee trying to fit in with the other trumpanzees

>unironically calling people "magapede"
based redditard tranny

Attached: retards.png (954x784, 1.82M)

hi r€s€tera

>butthurt leftist calling others r£dditor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what you get for taking a redditard tranny seriously you stupid newfag

>schizo tranny can't even type a word anymore
look what i've done to you

>nigger can't even punctuate correctly anymore
Jesus Christ, Tyrone.

Trump's administration declared a gun accessory to be an actual gun and then banned it. That is literally the definition of gun grabbing.

>redditor gets so BTFO she copies my reply and spams it
BASED AND KEKPILLED

>the balding one
every time

sorry you got downboated and b& from reddit, incel
must have been very traumatizing
doesn't mean everyone who BTFOs you is from reddit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>legal definitions
>literally the definition
ha. no.

>libcuck resorts to racism after getting pwned
classic

>muh racism
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

>calls others r£dditors while using leftist r£ddit buzzwords
epin

>h-haha
at least you're no longer PMSing or pretending to know about politics.

Gun grabbing doesn't have a legal definition. Banning guns is however the literal definition of gun grabbing.

Based

>le epin black man laugh
>is literally a racist
gtfo pathetic commie faggot

Why argue about Western politics with someone from Brazil?

>Banning guns is however the literal definition of gun grabbing.
Wrong.

>Gun grabbing doesn't have a legal definition
Never said it did. You are taking a contrived legal definition and pretending it is an actual definition. I've already exposed you as a leftist shill and disproven you, why are you still here?

>Wrong.
SOURCE: MY BRAZILLN ASS

I know more about it than you do. You realized this and started deflecting then just starting calling me a newfag because you had no argument, despite the fact that I've been here since '99.

The Trump administration's contrived definition is now the legal definition.

How is banning guns not gun grabbing?

Nice deflection. You are the one who defined it, you are the one who needs to provide a source, you incredible fucking retard.

>I've already exposed you as a leftist shill and disproven you, why are you still here?
Because some us remember a time when "wrongthink" aka different opinions were commonplace on Yea Forums.

Not you though, Rio. You blindly assume that every board is as much of an echo chamber as /ptg/. "Wrongthink" triggers you and your only defense against it is a weak rant about shills and trannies.

Yes, a contrived legal definition ie bump stocks = machine guns. Machine guns are already illegal you fucking retard. My god you are fucking stupid, it's incredible.

And bump stocks aren't even guns. Holy fucking christ, i swear you're trolling.

I loved the captain marvel movie

You'll have to make up your mind if you're interested in political discussion or rather in shitposting about an alternate universe where Yea Forums existed in the Nineties.

Nope. Wasn't the user you replied to.

I'm just a simple man calling out dumb Brazilians whenever I can.

>when "wrongthink" aka different opinions were commonplace on Yea Forums.
Yes, this is still true. There are many white nationalists and anti-semites and pro-racists here. Wrongthink are opinions which deviate from the mainstream and are censored, like the ones previously mentioned. Your opinions are politically correct and goy approve, mine are not.

Please refrain from blatant racism, hypocrite.

You were the one who reverted to namecalling instead of presenting arguments, whore. Yea Forums never existed in the 90s you fucking r£dditor idiot.

>provide a source for something you didn't define
You're retarded. I'm not Brazilian either.

Your opinions are merely approved by your sacred e-celeb with their 5 million subscribers each.

You're such an independent thinker, Brazil.

back to /pol/ faggots

No that's not true I've been here since '98

>Your opinions are merely approved by your sacred e-celeb with their 5 million subscribers each.
No clue what you are talking about. What pro-nationalist, anti-establishment, race-realist youtuber has 5 million subs? what the fuck are you talking about?

My opinions are wrongthink, yours are PC millenial corporate goy approved. You're a retard, I'm smart.

>You're a retard, I'm smart.
Only children argue like this.
And Brazilians.

nice bait, even though you stole it off someone smarter than you

hue user I've been here since the nineties please take me and my country seriously

It was simply an observation, I don't wanna argue with mentally ill trannies

I didn't create the contrived legal definition, the Trump administration did. According to them, bump stocks are guns.

Machine guns aren't illegal. They are taxed and regulated. The Trump administration could have opened the machine gun registry and given bump stock owners an amnesty period in which they could register them, as has been done a number of times in the past when the ATF has retroactively decided to reclassify something a machine gun or destructive device. They chose not to do this and instead required all bump stock owners to surrender their property without compensation.

Why do you think they chose to do that?

Here's another observation: No one cares what someone from Brazil thinks. It's sad but true.

I'm not brazilian. bolsanaro is based and redpilled though, and I love how he triggers low IQ millenial thoughtslave like you.

This thread sure is a dumpster fire

>I'm not brazilian.
If you live there, you are. It's that simple. Stay in denial.

>bolsanaro is based and redpilled though
>based and redpilled
>literal zoomerspeak
Kek, I supected you were a Zoomer, but now I know for certain.

I'm not brazilian, and that is not true, since you've literally been replying to me for over an hour, you absolute dumbass lmao

>Machine guns aren't illegal
lol. You have no idea what you are talking about. bye bye, shill. I'm glad I debunked all your bullshit talking points, you wasted all this time only to be proven wrong.

>since you've literally been replying to me for over an hour, you absolute dumbass lmao
And I haven't taken you seriously once José, sorry.

>If you live there,
Cool, but I don't live there, you fucking idiot.

oh woah, you could tell I wasn't a fucking gay millenial loser like you? damn dude you're actually pretty smart. i mean you sounded fucking retarded up till now but i think maybe you were just trolling?

>hehe I'm a Zoomer and proud!
So what made you think anyone would ever take you seriously?

>i-i dont care
>e-even though ive been replying to you passionately for over an hour
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>so assblasted she thinks I wasn't shitposting all along
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Machine guns aren't illegal. You'd think someone defending gun laws would at least be aware of the current ones.

machineguncentral.com/

>passionately
tbqh I feel nothing for you user.

I live in the West's utopia zone, I'm watching all yo 2nd world states crumble and I feel nothing. It's sad but true.

>replies instantly
you mad? Millenials are the worst generation and everyone but millenials think it. Try again, cuck. Actually have the last word, since I feel bad for humiliating you itt. My intellectual superiority and superior understanding of language and geopolitics gave me an unfair advantage in this discussion, and you seem really dedicated having your entitled little r£dditor opinion heard.

>defending gun laws
You were doing that. You claimed Trump was a gun-grabbing leftist. You were obviously a left wing shill though, and have been exposing yourself itt. Machine guns are illegal, nice non-source, retard.

lmfao. you're obsessed and reply instantly.
you're also a hypocritical libcuck piece of shit and are easy to fool, since I don't live in Brazil. crazy, for a second you had me fooled and I though you weren't a fucking idiot.

>Millenials are the worst generation and everyone but millenials think it
true

I don't care what you think

Attached: 1401096956883.jpg (480x480, 45K)

>lmfao
Zoomer, what made you think anyone would ever care about your feelings and thoughts. Everyone knows that Gen X is the last true generation and it's all trash from there.

Where in this thread have I defended gun laws? I oppose all gun control, including any gun control enacted by the Trump administration. The vast majority of this conversation has been you deny that gun bans are gun control, calling me a leftist, a jew, a shill, and now a gun grabber.

Machine guns aren't illegal. You are acting like an absolute retard.

atf.gov/qa-category/machine-guns

He's a desperate Zoomerfag seeking validation, just ignore him.

I THINK CAPTAIN MARVEL SUCKS!

>replies instantly
the state of you

Letting gun grabbers act like absolute morons has been the primary driver of gun rights for the better part of thirty years.

We've had great success, aside from speed bump Trump.

Attached: rtc2019.gif (676x509, 98K)

lmfao. you're obsessed and reply instantly.

With literally zero effort, I let you do all the work in discrediting gun control supporters. I fail to see the downside.

Attached: 1388976590415.jpg (570x691, 82K)

why is Yea Forums so dead? Did the stale memes drive away everyone but the turboautists?