Rocketman

I don't want to like it, but it looks pretty great
youtube.com/watch?v=S3vO8E2e6G0

Attached: Elton-John-Rocketman-Biopic.jpg (1000x600, 170K)

>Bohemian Rhapsody was such a hit!
>Quick, make another movie about another gay singer

It's also produced by Elton John so it's gonna be as cleaned as Bohemina Rhapsody

Some musicians/bands have interesting lives and some don't. Movie about Ray Charles was good, movies about Queen would've been good if it was accurate then there's the movie about Johnny Cash who had a rather unremarkable life for a famous musician. And now Elton John.

its got that twink taron egerton.
no thanks. he is fucking shit in everything he has ever done

No thanks, I'll stick to the original.

Attached: rocketman.jpg (1000x1500, 234K)

Based

It's even directed by the same guy who took over Bohemian Rhapsody after Bryan Singer got unpersoned.

rocketman? More like rocketfag

Isn't Elton John pretty open about the shitty things in his life?

Brian May and Roger Taylor on the other hand seem obsessed with re-writing Queen history and trying to make it anything else than "Freddie Mercury with Band". Which it pretty much was.

>I don't want to like it, but it looks pretty great

Kek. R’ight on user !!! This can be sort of barometer that a trailer has flawless images, hitting at whole thing. I hope whole thing coming out awesome.

are you ok?

Elton John is pretty honest about his past. It is the difference between him and Billy Joel. Elton did hard work to get clean in shitty rehabs and billy joel just goes to resorts to get sober and then relapses

>Bohemian Rhapsody was such a hit!

You, user are kinda right. It’s a film of a week on TV that led by Rami’s awesome performance.

>Quick, make another movie about another gay singer.

What’s wrong with “THAT” !? Ppl in the industry ain’t doing this for volunteer Y’know ????

Ohhhhh .... That is why touch is a bit TV-ish ... I hope a dude learn darn thang from the previous effort.

We unironically need a Metallica or Alice In Chains biopic. Enough of this pussy shit.

Attached: IMG_3994.jpg (800x600, 95K)

Geez why bring Billy into this at all?

>Metallica biopic

Attached: don't yell at me please.jpg (638x401, 49K)

It was Elton posting for real.

>another lame musical biopic where a genuinely interesting person is reduced to a cardboard cutout

at the very least Elton John is still alive to confirm whether or not this movie is true/complete shit. making movies about dead people is cringe.

It should end right when they cut their hair

Where's Rob Schneider

Nothing as far as music related movies or documentaries will ever be as entertaining as Some Kind of Monster.

I don't listen to soft shit.

> Sings Elton John song in Sing.
> Appears alongside Elton John in Kingsman 2
> "Want to be Elton John in a biopic?"

HE

Attached: fieri.gif (325x235, 1.57M)

Did they seriously just pick this guy because he was in a movie with elton with kingsman 2?

I'm hoping that this ends up being a music biopic that actually breaks the mold and takes risks. The formula for all of them is so fucking predictable and tedious that I can't stand to watch them anymore.

FUCKING

This and singing "I'm Still Standing" in Sing.

He was pretty based in the biopic about Eddie The Eagle with huge jackedman. I thought the movie was going to suck, but it's the best flick I've seen so far this year in terms of acting chops.

They're advertising it as a "based on a true fantasy" or whatever. The whole thing looks pretty trippy, kind of weird, a little dark

Blue jeans babay

in all fairness, his singing voice is pretty damn great, and the makeup job is pretty decent.

LEFT

Bohemian Rhapsody didn't really shy away from the fact Freddie was the band.

i mean that doesnt even make sense. that shit takes years.