What would you like to see in Season 4?

What would you like to see in Season 4?

Attached: 36034091-2CD7-4EDB-8AF0-10F48767D21C.jpg (1013x1500, 576K)

an actually well thought out story

More dead niggers. Except instead of them trying to solve the case, they just nod to each other and say "only good nigger is a dead one"

a new writer, one director for the whole season, actual police work and an actual ending

doesnt matter. season 3 made me give up on a good tv show ever being made again, if this can happen to true detective. 2 at least was bad in a funny way. 3 was just.. holy fuck. why was this made.

Audible dialogue and a plot containing something other than red herrings

And no more "episode 4/5 action sequence" this time unless you can bring Cary back

tits

The first 5 ep of season 1 were great, the rest is garbage.

Discase.

>he wants to see audible dialogue

Attached: shaveddon.png (476x530, 285K)

Audible dialogue
seriously what was up with the sound mix this season. had to turn on CC

only way to salvage it is to bring Rust back, probably a prequel of his days as Crash

Yikes. Have sex.

Salacun Thinkaba

More foxes

Attached: 1549321524195.jpg (1440x720, 86K)

Get rid of Pizzaman. I think he had one good idea in him and it's time for someone else to try.

Attached: pizza pizza.jpg (768x524, 104K)

>What would you like to see in Season 4?
I want to know what Rust and Marty were up to between Rust turning in his badge and them getting back together to solve the case.

Dem keeeedz

>2 at least was bad in a funny way. 3 was just.. holy fuck. why was this made.

If I agree on season 1 being awesome and have the same opinion on season 2, safe to say this thing isn't worth a watch anons?

Nothing
Pizzafag is a hack, season 3 was horrible

3 is pretty good but it drops the ball so hard in the last episode that it makes the entire season feel pointless. I kind of feel like season 1 had the same problem so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯