-Band of Brothers
-Flags of our Fathers / Letters from Iwo Jima
-Fury
-Stalingrad (1993)

And the bad ones:
-Hacksaw Ridge
-The Pacific

Get me more fellas

Attached: 1553036669670.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ypsnv50Af_I
youtube.com/watch?v=NTYesNj_sBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, i forgot. Come and See is one of the best. Behind Enemy Lines is one of the worst.

Come and See
Downfall (I cry everytime though)

Haven’t seen Enemy at the Gates since it came out but remember it being good back then

cringe white incelcore movies

>Downfall (I cry everytime though)
Same here. The main character is really touching.

The Thin Red Line

Attached: tumblr_odravtzbpy1rnm1ldo1_500.gif (500x207, 1.96M)

Admiral Yamamoto is a good one, I recommend it highly. Men of the Yamato as well.

>Band of Brothers
>movie

A Bridge Too Far
Battle of Britain
The Bridge on the River Kwai
The Great Escape
Escape to Victory

Nonwhites will never understand brotherhood and sacrifice

-Saving Private Chuck
-Band of Seeds
-Gummy Bears of our Fathers / Letters from Sneed
-Gucci Loafers
-Feedgrad

tora tora tora
patton

valter brani sarajevo is pretty kino and underrated

Undeniably the most kino Pacific theater movie

Attached: 51D6XYWERJL._SY445_.jpg (310x445, 33K)

>american war movies
>good

Only a retarded westerner would think that

Attached: 1523150007217.png (950x1050, 956K)

>Battle of Britain

I wonder what Ridley Scott's remake will be like.

Attached: Battle of Britain.webm (854x364, 2.03M)

Weirdest bait I've ever seen.

Saving Private Ryan is rah rah sentimental horse hockey.

Fury is autistic rah rah poor poor poor Americans who had to see some horses put down nonsense.

At least the beach scene in Saving Private Ryan is good. There's no good scene like that in Fury. Fury is worthless.

Best WWII movie is Run Silent, Run Deep, and They Were Expendable.

They Were Expendable is fantastic. The way the Patrol Torpedo boats charge the Japanese ships with shells exploding around them is better than the Death Star trench run.

>poor Americans who had to see some horses put down
This was a stupid part in a stupid movie.

>look at me i hate on popular movies and i only like weird old stuff most people never heard of, i'm so deep and educated

Have sex before you shoot up a school

Movies were Allies wins arent good movie by definition, considering the absolute state of western societies (and our timeline is definitely not a kino).

Attached: the future you're fighting for.jpg (1280x864, 191K)

>Weirdest bait I've ever seen.
It's a sneed thread, dipshit.

would they have done it if they knew?

Have sex.

They would have raided the White House instead.

>Saving Private Ryan
Meme movie with nothing more than technical accomplishments to its credit.
>Band of Brothers
Not a movie, retard.

Forgot to add
>Fury
Just kill yourself.

What makes you think you understand brotherhood and sacrifice. Your ancestors fought these wars not you

Stop watching Jewish Hollywood propaganda movies that glorifies US role in the war and used as a army recruiting tool.

Germany declared war on America we really didn't have a choice. Also blaming all of the wests problems on the allied victory is dumb.

You were aiding UK and USSR way before Pearl Harbor (then you declared war on Japan and Germany was kinda forced, due to be in the same team of Japan). But no one forced you to invade Europe, you could've REKT Japan and go back home.
And you are definitely underestimating the americanization of the West post ww2.

>then you declared war on Japan and Germany was kinda forced, due to be in the same team of Japan
They weren't forced to do anything. The pact between Japan and Germany was strictly defensive in nature. The Germans were not obligated to declare war on America because Japan attacked first

>But no one forced you to invade Europe
The Germans did when they declared war.

>And you are definitely underestimating the americanization of the West post ww2.
No I'm not I realize the impact American culture has had but to imply that all of the wests problems stems from the allied victory is dumb

>You were aiding UK and USSR way before Pearl Harbor
Aid is not the equivalent to an act of war

>Aid is not the equivalent to an act of war
Not him but it definitely changes the course of a war, see Algeria, Vietnam etc.

Of course but it's not inherently an aggressive act of war

If you don't know Run Silent, Run Deep or They Were Expendable you are a stupid dumb shit god damn mother fucker and you need to get off this board.

The point is, at that time there was no trans-oceanic weapon nor aircraft, so declaring war on someone over 9000 km away from you was pretty useless. They didnt even managed to invade UK, you believe they had in mind to plan a trans Atlantic invasion of the USA?

>They didnt even managed to invade UK, you believe they had in mind to plan a trans Atlantic invasion of the USA?
I never said or implied that. My point is that the U.S would've never stood ideally by while a major world power declared war on them. Start shit get hit

I don't know what says the law but if I give someone a gun to shoot at you you will certainly think I tried to kill you.

Do you think the Soviets had casus belli to declare war on America in the 80s because America was supplying Mujahideen? Should have America declared war on China in the 70s for supplying Vietnam? There's a reason nations don't treat the mere supplying of an enemy as an aggressive act of war.

You're a literal fucking retard with no idea of why wars are fought. Do you know the value of trans-Atlantic trade? The US invaded Germany to protect its markets, and with good reason.

based subtle sneedposter

>Do you think the Soviets had casus belli to declare war on America in the 80s because America was supplying Mujahideen?
Yes. But they didn't dare.
>Should have America declared war on China in the 70s for supplying Vietnam?
Maybe, but they didn't dare.
>There's a reason nations don't treat the mere supplying of an enemy as an aggressive act of war.
Because they don't dare.

guess what, i had to google all three of them. and i'm not going to watch them, i'll just rewatch Fury.

what are you going to do now, huh

everyone hates it but i really don't get why

Yeah, this It would have been kinda suicidal.

>no movies about Ostfront
Come and See is great
Pic related

Attached: 1553007239753.png (731x709, 49K)

Fires on the Plain

Attached: image.jpg (1000x677, 228K)

>band of faggots
>good
>the basedcific
>bad
yikes op is a pleb faggot

probably. band of brothers was just 9/10, pacific was honestly pretty boring. stopped watching after E04. tell me why you like it, i'm frankly interested

band of faggots was fine at worst faggot why is everyone on this fucking board a reactionary teenager. everything is kino or shit with nothing in between

Fury was great until the end when the whole theme took a 180 to make the Americans the poor underdogs fighting against impossible odds yet again when the entire rest of the movie was the exact opposite

The US was already engaged in undeclared war with Germany well before the attack on Pearl Harbor, there is absolutely no way you can make the argument that you were neutral.

>engaged in undeclared war with Germany well before the attack on Pearl Harbor
There were skirmishes between German U Boats and American Navy Boats but nothing approaching an undeclared war

It was based off a true story.

Attached: 1.jpg (1084x784, 289K)

*no reply*

Real life has shit writing

>1 man operated tank repels full german brigade

Fucking based Americans.

>WW2 movies
>Band of Brothers
L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LAUGHING MY LITERAL ASS OFF XD
IT'S A FUCKING SERIES NUMBNUTS

>i had to google all three of them

Run Silent, Run Deep is one movie genius.

Step aside plebs.

Attached: t-34-t-34-1548907866328-apollo-kino.jpg (480x711, 185K)

And another

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x402, 38K)

and another

Attached: 4292316177044a5d0b22a955efed509c.jpg (1012x1500, 557K)

BASED

Attached: 1548512521008.gif (1100x450, 326K)

White tiger

The Eagle Has Landed
The Dambusters
The Great Escape

this based man BTFOOOOOOo of OP

>people taking the OP seriously
sad

I sincerely doubt that the tanker in that story was as much of a complete psycho probable rapist with zero redeeming qualities as the entire cast of Fury.

The whole of Fury, Saving Private Ryan, and all these rah rah rah America movies always portray the US soldiers as having been through hell, despite only being in theater for a year or so. Meanwhile by this point the axis soldiers they're fighting are mostly old men, kids, or soldiers who have seen almost a decade of hell.

But it's always the Americans who have "seen too much".

The whole D-Day invasion amounts to a mop up operation.

Also, they could have made a feel good rah rah America movie that has similar themes to the first Captain America if they had just told the story of Audie Murphy.

>Be 17
>5'5"
>Army won't enlist you because you're underage and underweight
>Eventually enlist with forged documents
>Win the Medal Of Honor by mounting a burning M-10 Tank Destroyer and using its .50 cal to hold off the Germans for over an hour, during which time you kill or wound 50 Germans.

See, that's an underdog story that I think would have played better. I was hoping every single American in Fury would die because they were all such disgusting horrible worthless people.

You mean Sneed

Saving Private Ryan
Night Train to Munich
Empire of the Sun
Enemy at the Gates
Dunkirk

Attached: 1548760109101.png (703x488, 155K)

IMAGINE

Attached: imagine (2).jpg (1024x614, 88K)

DAS BOOT

Now this is a bait list.
>dunkirk

last night i bmw loafers fingered your sister?

dunkirk is a 10/10 movie. it takes a lot of liberties for matters of dramatization, but it's still fucking great.

Why didn't the germans just act less gay?

Attached: gay nazis.jpg (750x1077, 203K)

Is it time to ban homosexuality?

Wow user you nailed it

Saving Private Ryan is bad prowar crap

>declare war on the whole world
>get raped so hard your nation ceases to exist

ah yes fascism, the only failure bigger than communism.

Attached: 1509804728995.png (222x262, 152K)

Why nobody talking about The Longest Day? Kino af.
>click click

Enemy At The Gates

One of the greatest war films of all time. Pleb warning: it's long and brutal.

Attached: human condition kobayashi.jpg (1288x1600, 175K)

Go back to your discord server, tranny.

Attached: gas button.jpg (600x395, 101K)

seething fag lover

Attached: born to merchant.png (500x500, 9K)

White hands typed this. Because only an assmad pasty commie would think ww2 kinos are enjoyed solely by whites.

>want to gas LGBT
>fag lover
Mental ill tranny confirmed.

Das Boot was bretty good

Attached: das-boot.jpg (800x414, 31K)

seeing Jude Law in that one with 13 or something was unironically the first time in my life that i realized i might also be attracted to men

no homo btw, ofc

>Lists Fury as a good film, while Hacksaw Ridge was not
Lmao. Hacksaw had a much better main character than the chucklefucks in Fury and the only real bullshit in that was the Big Guy that one handed a BAR and a Jap corpse while firing on full auto.

Hacksaw Ridge was a piece of crap as a war movie dude.

And so was Fury, even moreso.

>only real bullshit in that was the Big Guy that one handed a BAR and a Jap corpse while firing on full auto

i turned it off after that scene desu

didn't care for the rest after seeing that. the first half was ok, even though i never understood why just spared himself all that trouble and fired a few rounds in training. god never said don't touch a weapon, he said don't kill.

Excluding the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan which is fantastic. It's just an action/adventure movie in a ww2 setting.

I suppose to introduce the point that he's a stubborn man of principles, hence why pulled like 70 guys off the cliff singlehandedly.

Not OP but the Pacific is more of a character study

BoB is good ol' boys killing natzees and being buddies, Pacific is men fighting fanaticism, contracting jungle rot, being starved and depressed.

BoB has a happy ending where you hear about what everyone went on to do after the war, Pacific has a young man wracked with PTSD struggling to adjust to a normal life and feeling ostracised.

They're both very good, but people expected the Pacific to be like BoB but it's not, it was a totally different and animalistic kind of war

huh, sounds like i'm a retard pleb. maybe i'll continue watching and pay more attention, so far i even had problems telling people apart.

Sneed

This
I remember being really disappointed when it came out after being such a huge fan of Band of Brothers. I rewatched several years later and found it to be amazing.

I felt the same too, was marketed as a BoB sequel and after the first couple of episodes it became clear it was different and I hated it at the time, as did a lot of people who watched it and it's never achieved the popularity of BoB

Researching it years later made me appreciate that it is genuine kino, you just have to not expect it to be tropical BoB

They Fought for Motherland.
It's an epic so big we got statures of actors from the movie before the Ministry of Defense building.
It's about Soviet army being chased by Wehrmacht to Stalingrad in 1942 burning crops while being cursed by civilians and fighting some minor rearguard battles while wondering if the war is lost already. Apparently it catches the spirit of the Eastern front. But it's more about soldiers talking than action.

Attached: RIAN_03156176.HR_.ru_.jpg (780x440, 141K)

This one made me kek
>Britain does jackshit to help CZ/Poland
>Their pilots fight to protect eternal anglo
>WW2 is over, bye. Your homelands belong to USSR now btw. Thx for help suckers.

The only good one on your list is Dunkirk.

looks trashy. is it trashy?

cry more incel

the gassings never happened

Most nazis were trans

nice try JIDF

Attached: gay nazis4.jpg (636x382, 47K)

Hacksaw ridge is pure Christ kino
>lord lemme just git one mo’

Because modern whites display these qualities soooooooo much. You'd be the first one running for your car if some nigger jumped me in front of you on the street.

Oh look, an actual shill.

No.

well, unfortunately Hitler, one testicled sexpot and author, was destroyed by the jewes and american negroes.

Check this:
youtu.be/Ypsnv50Af_I

Not a WW2 movie, but it's war movie kino that you most likely haven't seen yet.

>no mention of Valkyrie
Inconsistency with accents aside, its bretty kino. Personal choice outside the heavy hitters like Saving Private Ryan.

Attached: 81IN4ufZskL._SY445_.jpg (334x445, 30K)

nigga i'm already fed up with all the herotalk about stauffenberg without watching that fucking movie.

like Zhukov said, the rats are leaving the sinking ship. fuck stauffenberg.

based, redpilled and very intelligent

based, redpilled and above average in intelligence
hacksaw ridge was gibsonkino and is supposed to be cheesy and exaggerated - gibson doesn't go for the realistic, he goes for the epic

>CTRL+F
>"patton"
>only ONE (1) man was based, redpilled and intelligent enough to point out that movie
fucking embarassing Yea Forums, stop being faggots

No, I agree. The ones behind the attempt were just as self serving as Hitler, just thinking they could do it better than him. Either way, it's still a good thriller.

I imagine that it's hated by the mongoloid reactionary /pol/ types because it's about mowing down nazis by the thousands, but also hated by the sjw types because in spite of that, it doesn't show all the americans as flawless, angelic and pure knights and all the germans as evil cartoon villains.

>Sneeding Private Chuck
>Band of Sneedposter
>Store of our Seeders / Letters from Chuck's
>Sneedy
>Seedingrad

>FDR runs on neutrality
>supplies fucking communists while they are in a war of extinction against another country
>orders navy to harass German subs and protect British shipping

It’s almost like he wasn’t neutral at all or something woah

The Unknown Soldier (2017) is the best war movie in a long while. It's Finnish so foreigners might not really get everything out of it though (Continuation War 1941-1944)
youtube.com/watch?v=NTYesNj_sBg

Attached: The-Unknown-Soldier.jpg (1518x1000, 249K)

>reactionary
Wtf does right wing politics have to do with my post you retard? I bet you read that word and started using it like you know what it means. You are obviously either esl or under 18

Agreed who doesn't enjoy watching whites killing themselves lmao

If you've seen the original movie and grown up in finland, this trailer is the most comical case of 'member this?' possible. It references every single thing people remember about the original and plays it straight, I was kind of interested in looking the movie up at some point but now it's even more sad than the annual star wars nostalgia wankery.

>'TOJO SUCKS DICK'
>'No, Roosuverutu suck dicku!'

it's actually a good movie though.
>I was kind of interested in looking the movie up at some point
so you didn't even see it? Alright thanks for commenting.

I don't need to see it now that I've seen the trailer, if it's a word for word remake with zero personality of it's own, fuck it and fuck anyone associated with it.

TRL would be kino it it wasnt for the opening scenes. Its also really boring.

As Europe calls us the retarded kikes of the world who somehow want to destroy all of Europe, ask yourself this: how does that make economic sense in the grand scheme of America's rise to power?

Think about it: Europe is a top 5 trading partner with the US. Why destroy it to the point where Europeans can't afford our goods, nor can produce the goods and resources necessary to fuel the American economy?

Now, Europe formed a union which has fucked itself. Is this American jewry genius and foresight coming to light? Likely not. Europe and the U.K. doesn't know what the fuck to do despite the EU being very economically and culturally similar to the United States, with Britain being comparable to Texas in each union.

Maybe Europeans are actually the dumb ones?

You insult people like an Indian

the pacific was superior to band of brothers

The Pacific was pretty hit and miss. The good episodes were alright and the bad ones were unwatchable. I thought the series improved when it started focusing on Sledge. I think the characters surrounding him were more interesting like Snafu or that old Gunny. The other character arcs weren't written that well. I didn't really like Leckie just wasn't interesting as a character to me, and I thought the presentation of Basilone was poor as well.

Attached: navy-corpsman-001 (1).jpg (378x378, 138K)

I got dubs on 2 consecutive posts. Im happy with my life.

Obligatory

Attached: 1549773263590.jpg (704x741, 78K)

It's not a word for word remake, for example Rokka was not the main character of the original film and his family or home wasn't shown. It's a different interpretation of the book, but obviously there would be similarities.
Trailers are meant to draw people in, so of course they would try to appeal to people who've seen the original (and add "epic" music that wasn't in the actual film). I think it's pretty stupid to judge the whole thing based on that. In any case, the new one was supposedly based on the original uncensored Sotaromaani and not Tuntematon Sotilas.

Attached: 1548765346974.jpg (411x391, 91K)

Iron Cross is nice.

Except that torpedo boats do not attack that way; The term 'destroyer' as a type of warship is short for 'torpedo boat destroyer' and they are called that for a reason. Only one attack was ever made that way and it ended badly for the torpedo boats.

This is probably one of the worst WWII movies of all time.

>1 grenade killing that many people at once
Contrary to what movies show, grenades aren't mini-nukes.

>fury
Yeah, fuck your opinion.

God I hate brits

When trumpets fade

Attached: when-trumpets-fade-tv-movie-poster-1998-1020475876.jpg (580x801, 57K)

This is real isn't it? I hate this fucking world.

Have sex

japs made a better display of these qualities than the amerilards they fought against, literally killing themselves to destroy american ships.
amerimutts were so shit a handful of jews had to save them by inventing the atomic bomb.

A CGI nightmare. There'll never be another movie with real planes simulating the dogfights

but nazi germany was a paradise! the films from their propaganda ministry say so.

Exterminated the niggers.

But (((they))) would never allow it.

Attached: 1548032107591.png (1920x1080, 597K)

That image was fake and created as a joke, but then years later they actually did write that exact thing when Call of Duty and Battlefield just shoehorned women into WW2 games.

Mister Roberts

>fury
>good

I just saw a newly restored print of Come and See in the cinema a few hours ago. I'd seen it before years ago but my body wasn't ready for this. I'm fucking shattered and deflated from it

The bodies piled up behind the house is as terrifying as any great horror movie, if not moreso

Attached: 1354815358302.jpg (165x148, 4K)

We live in a parody world. This is ridiculous.

On the topic of foreign WW2 films watch This Land of Mine
it takes place after the end of the war and is about a penal battalion of German soldiers defusing mines planted by the Germans in Denmark, most of whom are boys
the Denmark officer who oversees them learns to sympathize with these boys pressed into combat in the very end of the war

honest to god 10/10 movie

Attached: 1225788_Land-of-Mine.jpg (636x351, 88K)

>it's another western front WW2 U S A ! ! ! action movie
When will it end?

>no band of brothers

shit list m8

Post link to stream

sounds perfectly plausible. I think the effective kill radius of a MK2 grenade is like 10m.

mutts on suicide watch

Only movie I ever walked out of

underated post

Dunkirk
Das Boot

Any other war kinos were the battles barely happen on screen?

I don’t think it was good but that ending was absolute kino

Doesn’t it seem hypocritical for people who literally mutilate their genitals because they “feel” like it to make fun of people cross dressing?

Das Boot

how do you know he does that?

this but unironically

Are you assuming it’s gender?

>post historical photographs means you're a tranny
?

Enemy at the Gates

yes

Doesn't it seem hypocritical for people who ritualistically mutilate their son's genitals at birth to hate trannies?