youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc
youtube.com/watch?v=Us3_8FxoAls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does he do anything?

THE FRENSSSHH!

MUAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH the big...
guy BANE...
hasalwaysbeencelebratedforhisBIGNESS

Attached: 1553105767135.jpg (1272x849, 149K)

dont talk to me or my friend paul massan ever again

FUCK WOODY ALLEN

Attached: 1547730915841.png (440x359, 114K)

>I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man.

>Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

>He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Attached: 1357623711572.png (259x320, 36K)

based

>tfw philly won the owl killing one of my favorite memes of all time

absolutely based

Reading this post made me feel like I'm having a stroke

>tfw your bargaining posture is very dubious

Imagine being Orson in that ad and having to be all like "Muuuhaaaahhh, Paul Masson, you fuckin' fine, all delicious with your in-the-bottle fermentation and horrific faux-French monstrous taste. I would totally drink you, both in this advert and one for frozen peas." when all he really wants to do is drink another $500 Dom Perignon in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Orson and not only sit in that chair while the extra pours his disgusting California champagne in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the suspicious-looking sediment building in it, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that pour. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking taste but Paul Masson's haughty attitude as everyone on set says it's VINTAGE DATED and DAMN, PAUL MASSON CHAMPAGNE TASTES LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and drink the disgusting fucking piss water contorting your palette into horrific flavours you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been drinking nothing but a healthy diet of Krug and Bollinger and later alleged moonshine for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wisconsin. You've never even drunk anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the chemical contaminants in this mass produced sham pigswill as it's poured again and again for you, the extra smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in the "French excellence (for that is what they call it)", the excellence they worked so hard for with fermentation techniques in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could break a bottle and stab everyone in this room, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Orson Welles. You're drunk as fuck and don't know why the extra isn't doing anything. Just bear it. Slurr your lines and bear it.

>zoomers who missed out on prime Yea Forums

Attached: a4a.png (368x447, 385K)

Kek

I enjoyed this

What does Masson actually taste like?

>ywn talk wine with a 70s qt
>why live

>We know a little place in the American far west, where Charlie Briggs chops up the finest prairie-fed beef and tastes-
>This is a lot of shit you know that?

Attached: 06E7FCF5-348B-4741-814F-A3B89C5B3351.jpg (587x740, 73K)

>Yea Forums is dead and never coming back
youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc

Attached: tAgBSSo.jpg (593x647, 115K)

Literally Welles was trolling them due to him not giving a fuck about the wine and the commercial

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-05-17-38-31-1.png (482x400, 117K)

Bro culture Yea Forums was so fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=Us3_8FxoAls

reading This is Orson Welles by Peter Bogdanovich, Welles has to be the most based director that ever lived.

Niggers drink it, mostly. The brandy, at least. If they can't afford cognac then they get PAW MASSOHN.
>HEY TALL WHITE BOY
>hey old ratty ass nigger, how's life
>OH YOU KNOW YOU KNOW TRYAN TA KEEP IT UP HAW HAW
>that's right, nigger
>AH'LL TAKE THE USUULL
>one pint, gotcha
>MAN YOU EVAH DRINK DIS PAW MASSOHN?
>nah, too sweet for me nigger
>DAT'S RIGHT YOU LIKE DAT BITTAH STUFF
>that's right
>ME? I LOVE DIS PAW MASSON I CAINT GIT ENUFF

Attached: 11478561456158.png (246x344, 21K)

Full of country goodness and green pea-ness.

Mwhaa the taste of French champagne has always been celebrated for its excellence. There's a California champagne by Paul Masson, inspired by that same French excellence. It's fermented in the bottle, and like the best French champagne, it's vintage dated.

Wait that's terrible. I quit!

What luck, there's a french fry in my beard!

Goddamnit I respect the fuck out of Welles. Insightful and correct.

Nice.

>FILTHY THINKING IT'S SAFE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SWEPT BY DAK PRESCOTT AND CURB STOMPED BY POO PEES AND THE AINTS

LOST YOUR BEST QB TO JACKSONVILLE AND LEFT WITH THE CHOKING GIMP THAT CAN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

YOU THINK YOUR 100 YEAR SUFFERING IT OVER? ANOTHER CHAPTER IS JUST BEGINNING

Attached: 1532669445278.jpg (367x451, 36K)

I enjoyed reading this in drunk Orson's voice

Orson Welles completely revolutionised filmmaking when he was 25 years old. If anyone earned the right to do what the fuck they wanted, it was him.

How the FUCK did he go to from this to MUAHHHHHHHHH?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Hollywood fucked him over.

Watch The Battle Over Citizen Kane