I like the Rocky movies. Will I like the Creed movies?

I like the Rocky movies. Will I like the Creed movies?

Attached: rs-217787-CRD-02874r.jpg (2784x1848, 1.53M)

Dude Creed 1 and 2 are literally Rocky 1 and Rocky 4

Michael Jordan has all the charisma of one of those trashy houses where the childrens toys are left outside in the rain and Stallone is not good anymore

This. Except Creed 2 I really didn't like as much for a number of reasons. Rocky phoned in his performance and apparently quit the role after this movie. First Creed is still one of the best Rocky movies though.

If you find a black character relatable you fucking cuck nigger

The first Creed is really good.

was creed 2 really that bad?

Creed is Rocky for niggers. Are you a nigger?

If you like black men then sure.

>Michael Jordan has all the charisma of one of those trashy houses where the childrens toys are left outside in the rain

I lold but what the fuck does that even mean

This OP I haven’t seen creed 2 but the first one is good although the plot is pretty straight forward. Oh and for reference I’m 6’3”

I like Creed II Drago is basically a tragic character and youre almost rooting for his son at the end to win. I like the Creed movies because of they actually put details in to make it seem like Rocky was an actual famous boxer and real. Actual better world building than Marvel movies

I tried em out. I didn't expect to like it, but I did.

I mean, it was watchable, but I only enjoyed it about half as much as the first one. I don't know if it was actully trying to be corny like Rocky IV or if it was an accident, but it didn't work for me. Just stream it yourself and find out, I'm not here to sway opinions.

The only reason to watch them is for Stallone and Lundgren. The shit with Michael Jordan was boring.

Not him but I didn't think it was that bad. SUPER predictable, but watchable. The ending fight is pretty good.

Philadelphia unironically has a statue of rocky the fictional athlete in the city.

Creed 1 was ok. Creed 2 was boring and generic shlock. I found Drago and his sons story much more intriguing and would rather have a movie about that. Also the music in it was fucking atrocious

Why'd the scene where Rocky and Drago exchange blows get cut from Creed 2? Stallone's blurb alongside the clip suggested he was really happy with it; did he have minimal control over the direction or something? That'd be unusual.

The new theme song isn't all that. Has the epicness and all, but the leit motif doesn't work. It doesn't encapsulate what you should feel about this new story and what makes it unique, compared to the iconicness of the first Rocky theme which you can hear the first few notes and it instantly resonates.

Oh and apparently the composer won an Oscar for Black Panther's generic bongo score. Whoopee.

>unironically
Shut the fuck up retard. Or explain how having a statue of Rocky up could be done in an "ironic" fashion. Fucking morons learning buzzwords on Yea Forums and regurgitating them without even knowing what they mean.

>youre almost rooting for his son at the end to win
Fuck that, I was rooting for the Dragos all the way. I cared way more about their redemption arc than Creed's shitty girlfriend and deaf kid. Too bad it was a given that Drago would lose, because no way they'd have Creed lose the main fight in both of his movies.

>seething philly fan. Go assault Santa again.

Yo g we gots a problem bitch boi?

>films need to be relatable
Plebs

I'm not american and I don't even watch sports, but nice attempt at deflecting your utter fucking stupidity.

Seething migrant lmao

have sex

nigger

BURY ME IN DA OCEAN MUH NIGGAS MUH NIGGA, DA BLACK MAN IS ROCKY NOW

>gets called out for misusing a word he learned on Yea Forums because he doesn't even have a middle school level education
>responds by regurgitating more buzzwords he learned on Yea Forums

The more you dodge the question, the more of a dumbass little bitch you make yourself out to be, Keep it up.

Yo Adrian wanna hear a joke?

Attached: MV5BYjdiMDY4MjAtZTMzZi00NjIyLTk4N2MtN2I0ZTNjZTk3MjZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,30,250,141_ (477x268, 8K)

the first Creed is okay. I'd have been upset if I paid to watch it, but as a torrented movie it's an entertaining time killer.

This dude is unironically mad at meme words. How big of a fucking loser do you have to be to get mad at text on a screen lmao

No, it's about a nigger

SEETHING before bedtime no less!

>uhhhhh... u mad? yeah that's it, you mad!

P A T H E T I C

Based

Attached: 1548150316184.png (334x346, 120K)

cope more newfag

/thread

have sex

Like fucking clockwork. Kys youreself

To say that I'm a big lynch fan would be a ginormous understatement. You see, I'm a ginormous lynch fan to the core and I want everyone to know it. His new tv show has had me hypnotized for weeks!

But in all honesty my most favorite movie of all time is hot fuzz. It's fucking hilarious and has in my opinion some of the greatest camera work in the business. I'd put it up their in the top three movies ever made of all time.

Even my priest agrees. New orthodox bro here btw. Currently non practicing but it's so great to get back into the faith after years of being a degenerate agnostoshit. Now if only I could get my cathlocuck parents to stop being pagans!

That reminds me, am I the only one disappointed that stannis Baratheon is actually gone? Oh who am I kidding! Of course not! Sometimes I forget I'm so completely surrounded by intellectuals of mine own caliber This isn't Reddit after all!

And um, I'd have to say my least favorite movie is a Clockwork Orange. It's far to edgy for me

Yeah, they're actually pretty good

it wasnt bad, but i mean cmon
>rocky doesnt have anything to do in the script
>completely out of character doesnt support creed initially
>creed solves the conflict by going to muh sekrit desert boxing bootcamp
shit like that was retarded. scenes with dolph and stallone were kino

He means that they have a statue of Rocky because they think of him as an important figure, not as an amusing movie tribute.
He used the term correctly.

I don't think Rocky was out of character for it, he's the only one who knows what Drago is capable of and basically bred his kid to be full of rage. He didn't want Creed to get his ass beat and die like his dad. Rocky was being a dad to Apollo.

I meant Adonis not Apollo

No. Nothing after Rocky IV is worth watching. Its all repeat shit after IV.

Nope. Unless you liked Rocky V and Rocky Balboa.

Attached: piana.png (561x596, 226K)

Rocky V isn't a repeat

It was watchable but underwhelming
The movie should have been called Drago and focused on Dolph and his son clawing their way back to relevancy in Russia, their story was about 10 times more interesting

Have sex

Its a trashy cash grab though.

fuck yeah hes training the apollos son, great movies.

Attached: r1543072817960.jpg (254x289, 14K)

so is 4, and 3, and 2.

1 is the only one with soul and passion

I've never seen white girls hornier than after seeing this movie

That's cause you're a virgin Asian who's never been with a woman.

the first one is great, but second one is kind of bland.

Rocky Balboa is good though

Michael B Jordan is black Miles Teller. He doesn't have starpower or charisma. Stop trying to make him a thing.

Only Americans like him. Creed 2 didn't even open at the cinemas in my country. No one cares.

Attached: f9e.gif (305x185, 394K)