Love, Death & Robots

Perfection.

Attached: 69zg293k16n21.jpg (960x540, 9K)

Fuck Netflix

zima means winter in slavic languages

Jebat' Netflix means fuck Netflix in slavic languages

Loved it. Some of the episodes were so good I wish they had been much longer.

Because paying hulu for no commerials is worth it when they still play commercials.

Zima blue was so kino.

At least they don't shill here like Netflix

Watched the first 5 minutes and it looked like a bad PS2 game cutscene. Is the whole series like that?

is this and buster scruggs the coming of new short unrelated episodes?

I was expecting it to be a bit darker.

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 24K)

>Watched the first 5 minutes and it looked like a bad PS2 game cutscene. Is the whole series like that?
Every episode is done by different animators.

Brainlet here.
Someone explain me Zima Blue please

Attached: fe5bf6f.jpg (750x809, 71K)

>characters women will never understand

Attached: man.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

it's about the search for truth, meaning and purpose

>Someone explain me Zima Blue please

In the present (at the beginning of the episode), Zima is a famous artist who everyone believes is a transhuman that got augmented to be able to create art on a grander scale. As we learn, Zima was not born a human, but was actually a simple pool-cleaning robot that was used as an experimental subject for machine intelligence. In a "Bicentennial Man" montage, Zima becomes more and more self-aware over the years as the robot is passed from owner to owner, until achieving full sapience.

It is at this point that Zima begins to look back on its own existence and where an organic human is driven by enjoyable preprogrammed drives to reproduce, Zima has never quite lost its original drive to clean blue pool tiles, which is the first enjoyment it was able to perceive.

To this end, Zima engineers its form to be able to shed the human aspects during the final performance, paring itself back down to the simple pool-cleaning robot that it once was. All higher cognitive abilities are stripped away, leaving nothing but a robot that can only derive pleasure from cleaning blue pool tiles.

Warning: Previous text contains spoilers.

Nice.

Attached: 1552879200237.jpg (239x253, 10K)

Everyone who dislikes this is a fucking neonazi faggot.

>PS2
let's try to reel the hyperbole in. It was purposely stylized. The guy who did designs for Dishonored also did these designs, hence the similar aesthetic.

There were parts of Aquila Rift and Lucky 13 that I was positive were real, but it was all CGI. Shit is insane.

Attached: 1553046372401.webm (800x784, 2.28M)

The fridge one had me really convinced for a second until I remembered that you can't really have a society in your freezer.

love this, where is it from?

The thread title

This really was the best one. Everything else kinda sucked and I really wanted to enjoy it but fucking /pol/ hasn't just invaded every board it has invaded my mind. It was so fucking liberal and I just wish we could stop this whole one extreme or the other bullshit. But anyway, Aquila Rift was great. Zima Blue was fucking great. I saw the ending of the first one coming but still enjoyed it (really disliked how overtly sexual it was, though). And I liked the fridge one. All the others kinda annoyed me in one way or another. If it wasn't some poorly written story it was a bad art style. If it wasn't shitty art it was someone trying to preach to me. Fuck, I don't go to church because I don't want to be preached to. Why would I want someone to preach to me that there is no God? Seriously, fuck liberals.

The only one where I thought the nudity was excessive was Aquila Rift. The others didn't really bother me. My least favourites were probably The Dump and the Hitler one. I didn't care for the art styles of either and neither was very funny.

>Someone on Yea Forums is actually complaining about something being overly sexual.
What the fuck happened to this website? Anyway, Beyond the Aquila Rift needed the sex scene, and that's all it was btw, a sex scene, didn't even show any vag. It's in the short story and basically used as a way to comfort him and see how ready he was to re-enter reality.

And pls, a few seconds of someone commenting on the way we treat our environment isn't called preaching. I think you're just too deep into /pol/ at this point

I quite enjoyed Good Hunting

>pol has turned a lot of people into sudo-mudslimes who decry "le degeneracy"

>pol
>sudo

Whew.

This is just a summary.

>What the fuck happened to this website?
mexicans

Nice job user

Please don't call me too far gone. I want to come back. Plug me back into the Matrix!

If you want the matrix, just go to /pol/, they have a nice simulated reality for you to get mad in. Or just stay in Yea Forums, same thing really

Aquila rift was boring as fuck until the last 2 minutes.

>sex death and robots! What could be better!!?!?

Attached: 83E49F78-4F20-49AE-90D9-6D3764FFD69F.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Nah, dude! Think about it. Whenever he kept waking up Michelle Rodriguez, she saw Carol for who she really was! The pink space spider, dude. He was like Jack in Lost kinda crazy. I love it.

That too. I swear the fat badass in the Mech and Dracula eps was how some funyunboy sees himself (Though Hank was pretty cool). I didn't mind that Hank was married to a negress because she had straight hair. If black women had straight hair, I would be attracted to them. It's the hair, guys. I love long, straight hair.

Shut the fuck up user

Do you even know what an anthology is?

>a farmer is a bearded, slightly overweight flyover type who wears flannel and has cattle clearly for consumption.

Clearly not a numale

Cringe, Yikes & Retards

Heh... I bet that shitposter will stop posting for good now that you fed him some attention.

Nazi detected.

watch the scene when they are at the bar. as the camera pans , if you look through the drink in the glass you can see the spider-y appendages as she's sitting next to him.

in other words, Thom DID fuck that thing.

It is an allegory for the notion that blacks were better off as slaves

Jesus Christ. You guys complain about how the humor of comedians like Colbert is stale now, and you're right, but now you're the same. The thing that made the "alt-right" bearable, even atractive, to me, was the humor. Now that it's gone I don't want to know anything about you and your ideas.

>Your face when you realized she fucked him with her little vagina-mouth thingy

Yes upon rewatch I noticed that. The champagne also looked very similar to the shit oozing out of Greta's orifices when she makes her grand appearance.

I thought the sex scene was necessary, it just dragged on far too long.

The best one is the last one, about the Russians, and you can't prove me wrong.

Zima Blue was clearly the best one

I didn't notice that!

what was so good about it to you? It felt like it dragged doing the unnecessary origin explanation of the demons and you never got to the point where you cared about any of the characters

It was suits with a different coat of paint

Lol dude, Mexicans have always been here since day one. Mexicans are fucking everywhere in the Internet, consuming all kinds of media and music, and posting comments, you just can't spot them all.

pleb taste

Meh, anyone can grow facial hair these days, even women

Theres what a 2 dollar difference between the normal and ad free?

Zima Blue
Secret War
The Witness
Beyond Aquila Rift
Suits
Lucky 13
Shapeshifters
Good Hunting
Sucker of Souls
The Dump
Sonnies Edge
Ice Age
Blindspot
Helping Hand
Three Robots
Yogurt
Fish Night
Alternate Histories

Swap Three Robots with Fish Night and I'd mostly agree with this list.

Post yfw
>Hello Thom

Attached: y.gif (189x252, 1.84M)

I don't understand why the spider was actually very considerate to the human's mental state and not wanting them to see the reality

Perhaps it's lonely. It looks as though any higher lifeforms wither and die, so she wants to keep them alive/happy as long as she can.

Why not? Just because something looks like a lovecraftian monstrosity, doesn't mean it actually is some unknowable horror without the capacity for compassion or understanding.

why do you feel sad when you watch a nature documentary and a penguin's baby freezes to death? Why does your dog lay down with you when you feel sad?
nigga lots of things can feel empathy across species lines

bump

>This really was the best one.
Read Solaris.

>He only gets hard for machines
I'm not the only one who cracked up at this part am I?

Best comment

Spider-chan did nothing wrong

moral of the story is B URSELF

enjoy the simple things

So the non preachy, fun throughout story with the better art-style and setting, and he's wrong calling it best?