Captain Marvel

Why didn't they cast a pretty girl for Captain Marvel?

Attached: D1gDsFvVYAAQPyB.jpg (968x1200, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aTPhWGtr4vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s mysoginistic to cast attractive women

have sex

It is kind of mind blowing the Jews are willing to lose billions of dollars over such a physically hideous person.

fpbp

Would start watching marvelshit again if they had cast her in this. Still hoping for catwoman or poison ivy though.

Attached: F49B3BAF-4155-4810-9C66-3E7B937EDF0B.jpg (644x483, 67K)

They're making bank off of CM. Incels on Yea Forums think it needs 4 billion dollars to break even but they're long past that point and now incels think Disney is buying their own tickets

Wow, I actually would've gone to CM if she looked like that

>taytay will NEVER rip my dick off and call me mysoginistic

It hurts bros

>They're making bank off of CM
Endgame hype is the only reason.
>Incels on Yea Forums
This is 4channel and you're probably the only incel ITT.

why?

Because if you're going to sit and look at a screen for 90-120 minutes it better have attractive people on it. If I wanted a 6/10 with an attitude I'd just go outside

I don't like sex. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

is taytay even sjw?

>Taylor swift
>pretty

Yeah she endorsed some Democrat running for Congress or something because of muh wymynz.

you're insane if you think brie larson is unattractive

Okay then. You're still a pathetic faggot though.

Eat a dick

But she is user

to be unattractive is to not be attractive, sounds pedantic yes but the difference is important.
she isn't ugly per se, but unattractive, yes. even in the most photoshopped promotioal pictures of her she looks just manages to look okay. i see more attractive women whenever i go buy milk at the nearest supermarket. she's a 5.

Yeah, plus she's got an ugly body and unbelievably cunty personality. How good is that pussy to drive Jews to make such insane decisions? I don't even understand how she got beyond supporting small role status considering she's physically nothing to look at, her body is scrawny and she's a cunt. Why did the Jews think this was the person to build their whole multi-billion dollar empire around? It's kind of insane. Like, who's dick did she suck or who's feeling pressure to push such shit?

You're insanely thirsty if you think brie Larson is attractive.

Taylor would have been great for the part

let's go

Attached: 1551390053716.png (1270x715, 952K)

Beautiful women are a form of misogyny.

Attached: Captain Marvel cosplay by CutiePieSensei.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

She's attractive in the way a girl at your local coffee shop is attractive, she's not leading lady attractive.

Attached: Captain Marvel cospla by Vick Torie.jpg (1080x1325, 125K)

Attached: Captain Marvel cosplay by JokerLolibel 1.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

Because Kevin Feige either fucks her or has fucked her in the past.

You guys I'm gonna go see this with 2 girls in like an hour
Tips on not having a loud angry outburst?

>They're making bank off of CM.

It's obvious to all that Disney is cooking the books and buying their own tickets to boost the box office numbers.

Attached: Katheryn Winnick-01.jpg (710x1080, 178K)

10/10 lol'd heartily
Hope to encounter more posts from you in the future

They did. Unless you mean pretty on the inside

she’s a frumpy no ass goblin foot bitch

based

Attached: 95489999.webm (640x772, 1.93M)

How does she not get more work? She's got such a perfect face. She's extremely hot in Polar.

Because they can sign a nobody to a 10 year contract for nothing. Works the same for camgirls, the pretty ones know they can get way more than the ugly ones.

She looks good sometimes but other times she looks plain to ugly. She looks hotter in some youtube WIRED promo than she does in the entirety of captain marvel.

youtu.be/aTPhWGtr4vQ

I'd definitely fuck her, looking like this. But she's not 10/10 hot. She's a good cute 7/10.

Feige must be tapping that "ass."

She looks like a LEGO tranny in that video

She's a white Demi Lovato. Sometimes she looks good and sometimes she doesn't. Depends on the camera angle, her make up.
Not really ugly, not really pretty. But sometimes they're bangable.

Just to be clear, I think Kathryn Winnick would make a better Marvel than Larson by a mile. Winnick is a 10/10 and hot in every picture she's in.

Winnick plays the stronk woman all the fucking time but she's not in your face about it and she's hot.

I went to three of her shows. At one point, I was five feet away from her. It was ethereal.

Do you only judge people's attractiveness based on physical looks? You vain faggot

Is she even flexing in that image?

Thicc Taytay as Cpt Marvel? I can get behind that

Attached: 1525945345443.jpg (936x1200, 151K)

Captain Marvel completely blew it because it's supposed to be a feminist movie. It's supposed to embrace WOMEN.

And yet, there is nothing feminine about Brie Larson's portrayal of Captain Marvel. Captain Marvel is shown to be dead inside. Snarky. No warmth. No warm femininity.

They should have picked an actress who could actually emote. Like, when Captain Marvel realizes she's been working for the bad guys that whole time, it should have had a profound emotional impact on her. There were ways they could have made the movie about her finding her true femininity and discovering kindness/love/compassion, etc, all things that were removed from her in the brainwashing.

Instead Captain Marvel was played as Snarky Stoic Warrior Man. Zero femininity at all.

If you removed all gender references from the script and handed it to someone who hadn't seen the movie they'd have no idea that Marvel was a woman, and that makes this whole "It's a Feminist Movie!" shtick ring hollow.

Imagine being so loyal to capeshit that you're OK with a fugly catlady being the face of your movies instead of someone pretty.

Biel got tired of going to interviews

the woman who modeled for Rosie the Riveter quit her job at a canning factory less than 2 weeks after that propaganda was done. Knowing that, I can not stress how much I think the whole thing encapsulates women. Really avant-garde, next level stuff.

she went back to playing some small wooden instrument. Viola or violin or something. It had an unusual name, IIRC. Otherwise common profession for women, at the time.

Okay, so like. Listen. You all are going to call me crazy for this.
What if they caste some hot milf and went with the whole "Captain Marvel is the martyr mother that protects her loved ones" angle. Yeah, it would be hamfisted and eye-roll worthy. But if done right, and she really acted like a caring, sweet mother who genuinely wants to protect people instead of a bitter, flat bitch--- it could work.

Attached: 1493678032042.jpg (1062x818, 105K)

So we can see Brie be chocked out

Attached: leak.jpg (568x1074, 30K)

cast*

Because they wanted to make a feminist movie.

Just let it happen. They'll like the testosterone

Attached: 1479191900531.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Have children and raise them.

Attached: duuKWzE.png (446x342, 314K)