Why is it bad to say nigger but it's okay to throw around terms like boomer, zoomer and millennial in pejorative ways?

Why is it bad to say nigger but it's okay to throw around terms like boomer, zoomer and millennial in pejorative ways?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

ageism doesn't count as real slurs

Why can't /pol/tards stay in their containment board?

I'm actually /fit/ but I'm more accustomed to Yea Forums than /pol/ so I posted it here.

People like you deserved to get jumped on the street.

in my country black is the offensive word and nigger is the accepted one

I don't know, why is it bad to say retarded but it's okay to throw around terms like stupid, idiot, dumbass in perjorative ways? Don't try to understand liberal logic, words hurt them more than context.

>nigger
>on equal terms with boomer
the absolute desperate state of /pol/tards

Is it bad to say negro? I never hear it anymore but I also never hear it being talked about negatively. Maybe it's just forgotten?

Because until incels start forming gangs, claiming territory and murdering each other no one is going to be scared to call them incels. You know what I'm saying?

Spot the Nigger

Why can't niggers like you handle the banter?

It isn't bad to say nigger, the only anons who say that are tourists or showed up to do some sort of fruity super secret operation to change the culture of a Mongolian Meadery Message Board. If you want to pretend to be an oldfag, say bix nood instead.

Funny coming from a faggot reddit nigger who left his containment board

>sucks teef
Ay u rite my nigga, if dis wuz da streetz these crackaz wouldn't say shit cuz dey no I'mma finna BLAST ON EM BRRRRRAAAAAPPP

Negro was on some make up because it literally just means the color black in a lot of languages and people threw a fit on social media. It was okay back then but is now archaic like quadroon and considered rayciss to use now.

who said its bad to say nigger?

why cant you stay on your containment subreddit

Attached: 1548253306465.webm (368x656, 2.98M)

incel

I will never understand what the fuck he thought would happen

Why do indignant, tranny?