How did it win?

How did it win?

Attached: pet rock.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oU--CyNK3l0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He moved?

Slow and steady wins the race.

The Pioneers used to ride rocks for miles, they can move on their own.

Sneed moved it

youtube.com/watch?v=oU--CyNK3l0

Attached: 20180527_112234.jpg (154x154, 23K)

>I'm afraid it was rigged from the start

Attached: shotgun pepe.jpg (399x384, 19K)

educate yourself moron

Attached: rocky.jpg (640x480, 134K)

sneed knew this

Kek

So who's Sneed and who's Chuck?

when did it become a male?

I get sex from rocks on backlot backpage something I dont remember me but when I hurt it cos rock hurt and I been to fun hospital with nice room and roomate and good cafeteria but be careful when the olders go to lunch we had to hide in different hall because they crazy and if yoy go to crazy they give booty juice and you sleep for 3 days
But i liked to collect pills under pillow and keel my sugar packets in pocket for my sugar and sexy rocks are so sexy I get hurt from rock when I and then I brought my worksheet and it was like school but multiplications but easy like in elementery but not to hard only right hard ans sometime for history we watch movie. It nice we had nintendo wee.
They were good times ans I miss theose good times but now I older ans the good times ars gone now only bad times
Only me ans my rock under the bridge but it is ok I have temp and make it with some mony for phone and ymca so i can use showers. It not too hard only lonely sometime but i have rock. I have rock

Whose side are you on?

Attached: 1543204192481.jpg (1392x2095, 573K)

Now THIS is autism

>no Billy and Mandy
> no adventure time or chowder
not sure how I feel about this list

>Only me ans my rock under the bridge but it is ok
I know that feel

"He's got nerves of steel"

Kevin feigi dumped tens of millions into marketing

Holy SHIT
Is this from the rock doc? If so, I've been trying to find it for years since I only have it on my old harddrive

>no gravity falls

excuse me where's Breadwinners

Only shows on the left I watched was jimmy neutron and that was only when they would have it on early morning. On the right I watched spongebob and fairy odd parents. I was around when they stopped showing Mighty B but I remember getting it on DVD. I also remember being around for the beginning of Tuff puppy and Penguins of Madagascar.

That’s about it except i skim through every miraculous ladybug episode for fap material

Fuck off dataminer

Steroids

It's all Nickelodeon.