Snapped half of the universe

>snapped half of the universe
>earth and many other planets suffering from overpopulation are affected by this
>global warming basically stopped, earth has finally time to recover

Why is no one grateful? He did everyone a massive favor

Attached: Thanos.jpg (927x1200, 370K)

>global warming basically stopped, earth has finally time to recover
thats not how that works

Because global warming is a lie to get you morons to accept a carbon tax.

>literally needs an item to be powerful
I don't watch capeshit but isn't this a piss poor mutant or whatever the hell he is?

But we needed global warming to stop global cooling.

Attached: 268x0w[1].jpg (268x402, 27K)

A majority of the population of the world wouldn't be effected by that tax. Quit putting billionaires lives before yours.

A majority of the world's population are shitskins.

If you live in a white western country, you are a billionaire to some African living in a shantytown. There will always be a new tax to make things more fair or better for the world's population.

>less people driving cars
>less cows producing too much methane
>less cargo ships driving around because companies don't need as much products as before
>less planes flying around (at least for tourism) because there's less people flying to other countries for their holidays

I could go on but you get my point. That's exactly how it works. At this point we can't really reverse the shit that's coming but at least a snap would stop it all from becoming worse

He's powerful enough even without the glove. Enough meaning he can fight multiple heroes at once

I preferred Thanos when he was just obsessed with his waifu

But that's wrong faggot. If you tax gas, the price of everything goes up because of the increased shipping costs.

Quit putting billionaires lives before yours.

You only really need Carol, Strange, and Thor.

The weaker Avengers like Nat, Clint, Zombie-Vision, Wanda, and Steve, can't do anything.

if the official story is to be believed, it's not emissions but the CO2 content of the atmosphere (currently over 400 ppm), and that doesn't magically go back down to pre-industrial levels (280 ppm), even with zero emissions. so warming shouldn't really stop just because emissions go down.

But even that is the case wouldn't it make sense not to have Captain Marvel flying in stealth airplanes because you need a lot of gasoline to burn in the air ane It's not a big threat I hope?

Since anyone with the internet can look this up and decide "fuck it I'll do whatever" we get mass shootings and clown world pepe

That doesn't negate the decline in Co2 we've been seeing across the Pacific

No, it doesn't go straight down, but it stops going up. It creates times of plenty and people have higher quality of life. This reduces population growth and stops overpopulation from become a problem again. This gives us more time to transition to renewable energy sources

Believe me user climate change is caused by overpopulation, if it wasn't there would have been worst global warming centuries ago when we were using much dirtier energy sources

>reduces population growth
it explodes population growth my m8
thanos just gonna snap people again once pops grow too large anyway, so you gotta pump out as many children per woman as possible to make sure your family isn't the one totally wiped out next snap

>global average temperature increases a little
>weather systems become more severe
>more cloud coverage
>the lesser absorption of solar energy balances the increased retention of heat from the crust
>temperatures are regulated

Attached: file.png (225x225, 85K)

Couldn't he just keep the top 20th percentile of intelligent people? Did I write that correctly? I'm clearly not in the top 20%