Leaving Neverland?
Not a fan.
Michael Jackson?
Innocent.

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8DIF8iX_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haven't even seen the movie, but it's like the Zapruter film.

You can watch it over and over again, but ultimately you'll just see what you want to. People who hate Michael Jackson for either his music or desu for being black will automatically assume he's guilty. People who like his music will defend him and find every hole in the argument.

Tbh either way it's creepy as hell he had so many kids around him, and kept having kids around him even though he was charged with sexually molesting a kid.

I think it's fucking weird as hell.

2 juries found him innocent and no new evidence is shown other than some fat contradicting his sworn testimony. Of course he's innocent. This is actually a proof of media manipulation to those of us that don't fall for it. And just look how many people do. It's scary.

JEW ME SUE ME
EVERYBODY DO ME
KICK ME KIKE ME
DONT YOU BLACK OR WHITE ME
(((THEY))) DON'T CARE ABOUT US!

Attached: 1540152443712.png (623x702, 237K)

I hate his music and think he's innocent. The real predators and pedos are the ones trying to defile his good name. They can't possibly imagine an adult-child relationship that isn't sexual because they are so depraved.

Why did he have so many kids around him unless he was a pedo?

The last thing in the world I would want to do is hang out with a bunch of kids. Unless I wanted to bone them and I was having sex with all the kids, it just seems really annoying.

based

He never got to be a kid himself

>I dont like kids so whoever likes them is a pedo

Hitting the nail on the head yeah?

Are all foster parents pedophiles? What about babysitters? Theme park attendants? Orphanage workers?

dude, he was mentally fucked

he worked with freddie mercury and he got mad at jackson because he was a goddamn manchild, wanted everything brought to him, like the shitty monkey pet, all kinds of food and useless shit like a spoiled kid.

OP's head?
In the sand and/or up the collective asshole of the Jackson Estate

Based and truthpilled

link to that anecdote? sounds funny

How many leaders you said you needed then left ‘em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shoot or you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, it’s Michael Jackson, oh

When shit hit the fan, is you still a fan?
That nigga gave us "Billie Jean", you say he touched those kids?

Attached: 1552765076769.jpg (2000x1121, 296K)

He's innocent. You wanna know why? Because Hollywood would be collectively worshipping him and defending him if he wasn't.

i don't have it since i watched the video on a spanish youtube channel, but there's this one

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8DIF8iX_I

well accorind to the news a lot of teachers dip their crayons in the coloring books.

Daily reminder that they keep going after Michael because he was redpilled about the Jews.

I can't bring myself to watch it. It's been sitting there. On my drive. Ridiculous that I would care so much about something so pop culture and distant. Maybe Pop culture had a bigger influence on me than I would like to admit. At least he didn't put them in a basement, they could roam free in a land of candy and rollercoasters.

lmao @ /pol/incels defending the most obvious pedo ever because he said "kikes"
you faggots are corrupt to your very core

made me think

When will we stop prosecuting people over their sexual orientation? It's all part of nature and its wrong to prosecute people for the way they are sexually wired.

Why does hollywood keep protecting pedophiles and pedophile enthusiast like James Gunn