I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: 1540621914391.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

you didn't get a y chromosome either

have sex

No really, this is manly kino about brave midshipmen.

[color=blue]blue[/color]

it's just good business

What didn’t you get?

Were they gay?

the whole jonah thing is so brutal and depressing

Tits or gtfo

Based and immaterialpilled

Buggery wasn't considered gay back then. But yes. There was some gay

No, they were just British. Any other questions?

Why were they even fighting?

OPEN BOB SHOW VAGENE

Measurements?

L O L

Attached: 1535229739878.png (657x527, 35K)

Russel Crows ship was tasked with destroying a french ship that was going around and fucking up the British whaling ships.

Vision's dialogue at the very end confused me. I understood that the captain was alive, posing as the doctor, but I didn't understand how he knew that. It initially made me think he heard that from one of the whalers, but I had no idea how they would get that information. Then I wondered about the "they have spies, we have spies" part, and maybe it was something he learned from the spy. Then I got home and read about the ending and he heard it from one of the frenchmen?

Because you're supposed to watch it with your boyfriend so you can ask him "wait, why?" everytime you dont understand something (so every 10 minutes). If your boyfriend is a chad (like me) everytime you ask something he cuddle you while explaing whats happening. So, due the fact you dont understand something every 10 minutes, the movie turns out in a giant cuddle session with a very satisfaction sex intercourse at the end, due to the massive arousal from 2 hours of cuddling.
You should try this.

Attached: Duce Chad.jpg (634x506, 86K)

During ship battles they wouldn't eradicate the other side, at least at the time. If I remember right they wanted to bring the ship back, so whoever surrendered would help them sail it wherever they wanted and there would be some crew exchanged. Or at least that's what I figured with a cursory knowledge of the time period.

I came here to post this

Yeah it isn't a very good movie

looks nice, though