Ross sits at the dining table in Moncia's apartment

>Ross sits at the dining table in Moncia's apartment
>"Thanks for making me a moistmaker, even though it isn't Thanksgiving..."
>Monica rubs his back in a consoling way
>"Its really no problem, food is a good way to get over a breakup, trust me I would know"
>Ross takes a bite of his moistmaker and moans in pure bliss
>"Man this is so good!"
>Monica sits down
>"You know Ross, making you food takes me back to our teenage years..."
>Ross' mind clicks, its another one of those nights, those hot nights that always end in pleasure and a ping of pain
>"Yeah..." Ross puts his sandwich down "You know, Im hungry for something else"
>Monica smirks, knowing whats about to come next
>"A...different kind of moistmaker. C'mere"
>Ross pushes his chair back exposing his knee, ripe for sitting.

Attached: ross and monica.png (646x431, 330K)

Attached: 1552868158603.jpg (916x963, 531K)

>Monica takes the invitation in stride, she gets up and sits down on his lap
>Ross can feel the heat between her legs already, her face so close that he can smell her intoxicating perfume, freshly picked lilacs and coconut it reminds him of their time in Barbados
>That vacation between the conferences Ross and Monica had a little time to themselves exploring their ripe bodies
>Monica knew Ross' mind was already foggy, his eyes got that gloss sometimes, she would need to make the first move
>their lips connected, and soon their tongues in carnal pleasure
>moans slipped out of Monica's mouth, it was hard to keep quiet when she was with Ross. Chandler or Richard never made her feel this way, only her brother
>Ross' hand started to explore her contours, her tight belly, her back, her hard nipples, he gave them a soft squeeze, giving Monica an electric wave across her body
>Ross' hands went down though, below, she was already slick, he two thick fingers entered with ease
>"Oh god!" Monica whispered into his ear
>"No god, just me" Ross replied

Attached: ross.png (1280x720, 418K)

Attached: IMG_3735.jpg (700x473, 46K)

>Everything after that was a blur, they both undid their pants as quickly as possible, muscle memory kicked in
>Monica jumps up on the table, opening her legs for her brother, jet black pubes making a landing strip for his thick cut member
>he thrusts himself into her, the first pump always gave a little pain to Monica, so he did it quick, like ripping off a bandaid
>Monica hugs him, letting out a puff of hot air to tickle his ear with every thrust he makes
>its not long, but they both get to where they want to go, within minutes they both climax
>Ross pulls out in time, spilling his hot thick cum on Monica's belly
>Monica never let anyone else do this stuff to her, after all she was a germophobe, but for some reason, when Ross did it, it didn't make her skin crawl
>she dragged her finger across her toned stomach and even licked a bit, letting out a little giggle, back in her old days she would have ate it all, like everything she ate, but she needed to watch her figure
>Monica walks over to the sink, he tight ass wiggling, using warm water to wash off Ross' seed
>Ross just buckled his black leather pants up again
>they quietly took their own ways, they usually did this, afterwards came the shame, the realization
>Rachel saw everything from Ross' apartment her mouth agape
>what did she witness? why did she watch it all? why did she finger herself and climax like no time before?
>she looks down at her right hand, seeing the wetness, the physical evidence of what she did
>she quickly wipes it off on her shirt and throws it in the washer, no need to ride it today

Well my goodness

Attached: IMG_3734.jpg (362x1024, 55K)

I'm 6'3 and what is this?

Remeber when Ross tried to kiss his hot cousin?

That was based

and red state pilled

I want a moistmaker.

Denise Richards used to be so hot

Fuck jews

This faggot shit is uncalled for.

It's not enough redditors have won thanks to the lot of youse they flaunt it in our faces fuck the lot of you.

>Rachel and Monica are having their typical verbal bouts inside the apartment
>"What do you mean I'm loose?" Rachel questions in a furious tone.
>"You're trying to bed everything that moves, honestly, I can't think what Ross saw in you, as you couldn't never make him truly happy, unlike m-" she cuts the sentence, but it's too late.
>Rachel is aghast, "Does Monica harbor romantic feelings towards her brother?" she thinks to herself.
>"I-I never knew you liked Ross like that, now that I think about it, you compliment each other perfectly."
>Monica looks down in embarrassment, "You don't mind?"
>"I mean, it's a little weird, but not the craziest thing, hell Phoebe gave birth to her brothers kids"
>Monica gives a nervous laugh, feeling her pumping heart calm a little
>"You know what? I'll help you confront Ross with your feelings, tomorrow morning, Central Perk"
>Monica screams devils at Rachel, implying that these feelings will not advance further than a cheeky rub at night
>"No, I will not stand at the sidelines when I see a chance of creating a beautiful pair"
>Monica looks at Rachel quizzically, "You think he's really going to be okay with it?"
>"To tell you the truth, I think I've seen him watch you with a little more passion than is proper for a brother"
>Monica walks to hug Rachel and gives a peck below her ear.
>Monica and Rachel are standing at the alley, opposite of the Central Perk
>It's 7AM and it's freezing
>"Oh geez, when is he going to show up? We've been waiting here forever!"
>Rachel rubs Monica's shoulders and reassures her, "Relax, I'm sure he just stopped to examine some prehistoric dogbone"
>Monica lets out a wheezing laugh, "Let's just hope no dogs bite him while excav-"
>"There he is!" Monica squeezes Rachel's arm so tight she lets out a yelp
>"Oh shi-, think he saw us?"
>Rachel peers around the corner, "No, he's looking around though"
>She straightens Monica's scarf and frizzles her hair, "What are you waiting for?"

Attached: friends.jpg (599x905, 60K)

Attached: gell.jpg (518x430, 68K)

>Monica takes a sharp breath of air and sets out to confront Ross with her feelings
>"H-hey Ross, wait a second!" she stammers a bit, her heart is pounding like a locomotive
>Just in the process of entering the cafe, Ross looks back and sees his sister briskly walking towards
>"Monnie! Hehey, what are you doing here?" he gives a more pronounced smile, only reserved for her
>"Uhh, it's my day off, but I still wanted to grab some coffee"
>Ross looks at her in an amused manner, "Don't you have a coffeemaker in your house? Last I checked, Gunther doesn't brew coffee better than you", he pinches her cheek
>Her already rosy cheeks turn fiery red, "W-well I don't know about that, but I like sitting in the cafe, it's nice and cozy"
>Ross frizzles her unkempt hair while opening the door, "It's nice you showed up, I'm starting to get tired of Gunther always interrogating me about Rachel"
>Monica unconsciously clings to Ross' arm while the two walk to the sofa, Ross doesn't mind
>"Gunther! A black coffee for me and another with cream and vanilla", he winks at Monica
>Monica begins taking off her shoes while Ross takes both their coats to the hangar
>Both collapse on the sofa, sharing a mutual satisfied laugh
>Still feeling the bitter cold, Monica drives herself against Ross, partially snuggling and partially taking over the whole sofa
>"Whoa, even after you lost weight, you still take the same amount of space on the sofa", he pokes at her while being wedged against the armrest
>Monica pushes him even more against the corner while looking at him mischievously
>"Ouch, okay you win, you small little fairy"
>Monica looks at Ross for a second and then eases a little while letting out a satisfied sigh
>Ross scratches her temple a little, relaxing Monica even more so
>Monica's arm resting on Ross' thigh begins massaging his leg
>"You all right? You seemed a little tense back there"
>"Yeah, I'm okay now" she rests her head on Ross' chest while he massages her earlobe

I like where this is goin

Attached: 1427609178564.jpg (250x233, 4K)

>Monica gently touches Ross' arm
>Ross stops
>"Do you hear that?"
>"Hear what?" Monica coos
>"It's the silence"
>Chandler jumps out of the closet ina leather gimp suit covered with black dildos and having a near seizure
>"Its I, I , I, I just I..dont know"
>cue laugh track

is this a different story because if they already are fucking, and it's just the usual course for them and almost ritualistic...to go backwards in a relationship makes no sense.