/ALITA/

Alita: Battle Angel General Discussion
Previous Thread:

Attached: alitaandthechocolatefactory.jpg (768x1135, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EWr4pjgA
drive.google.com/open?id=1KMWdZUsaQRmZNAVZlrmxjRaofa42nYyF
youtube.com/watch?v=jdQLd94Ix1w
www109.zippyshare.com/v/NNPu4YB2/file.html
youtu.be/LNTlj-G-a3k?t=699)
pastebin.com/wA0nD2en
youtube.com/watch?v=wKvZBFZ6vv8
youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4
youtu.be/xFhDqeAh-as
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>user said this would help my movie break even... I trust user... user NOT THERE!

Attached: 1552001360023.jpg (1791x2231, 543K)

>Peaches went full lewd
>writefag went full lewd
is nothing sacred?

Check'd

FOR BLESSINGS and /healing/.

Attached: 1552105452032.jpg (1600x1854, 632K)

this image is surreal
and we need more

Attached: cast-crew.jpg (2048x1367, 573K)

as long as drawfag doesn't go lewd we should be okay

it all returns to nothing

For a sequel to happen is it better for Disney to acquire fox or not?

What's Alita's favorite sexual position? Missionary or down on all fours from behind?

also just noticed the very tiny Gangsta back there lol

you had a long day user...why dont you enjoy this quality image on me?

Attached: nice.png (900x900, 1.62M)

makes no difference unless Disney is willing to promote it somehow

Hey, it's natural to get those thoughts once in awhile. No, I still haven't done anything bad, it's just that urge comes up. I'm not feeling it anymore.
Okay fuck off, seriously, that isn't me.

Attached: fist.png (1280x538, 610K)

where

fuck's sake dude just level up to tripfagging already

Fuck off, I'm the real Peaches.

Missionary with leg lock. She would want to stare at you the entire time in pure Ecstasy knowing that you became one with her.

no I'm dirty Dan, wait

Attached: ?????.png (555x555, 151K)

Attached: 15530433428299.jpg (1299x602, 126K)

Did you reply to the wrong post, user?

Found on the actual Cantonese forums

Attached: f9dcd100baa1cd1148613a30b712c8fcc2ce2dce.jpg (580x1031, 192K)

>when the UMR technology makes her pussy the perfect size and thight as fuck

Fuck it was meant for

Fuck off. We don't need namefags. We sure as fuck don't need tripfags. Stop being cancerous assholes encouraging this shit.

the mislink was funnier

So, why hasn't he said anything about a sequel yet?

Attached: rod.jpg (1000x562, 322K)

Yep sorry m8

PEACHES NOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: DON'T JOIN THEM.jpg (800x450, 34K)

did u remember to grow sage in all fields

cute :3
pretty cool. I wish I kept up with drawing sometimes. Seeing stuff like this makes me want to get back into it.

I'm not but he clearly won't fuck off
it's bad enough that he namefags it's even worse when others shit up the thread by pretending to be him

>whatever fuck me from behind user

Attached: feels goed.jpg (298x420, 17K)

haven't seen it yet
someone should cy tu be it for Yea Forums

Where do I read the mango?

>No, I still haven't done anything bad, it's just that urge comes up. I'm not feeling it anymore.
Before saying thins like that again just go fap to calm down

Attached: 1552347046472.png (660x539, 453K)

yahoo answers

he's busy doing barbecue

If Peaches didn't namefag in the first place this wouldn't be a problem. They never should have taken the name. Its nothing but egofaggotry to do so and has no place on Yea Forums.

Why not go pay to see it in the theater, user?

>Peaches went partial lewd.
Well it wasn't full lewd. He can still recover.
But... it's Alita, so... his chances are bad.
She does have that kind of allure when she wants to.

any online reading site?

MangaRocks

Can you name-up so I can ignore your posts? We can already identify you by your posting style already.

>he's busy cooking Bob Iger alive

Attached: 1552257747893.png (378x340, 183K)

I want to buttfuck Alita in the pussy.

Attached: the fucking admin.jpg (800x625, 96K)

Alita is perfect

Attached: F6DA7709-BBFA-4CFE-BC47-389A73218886.jpg (1242x806, 1.21M)

you know for nearly 200 threads it WASN'T an issue and he didn't use the name for like half his posts.
okay this was kind of funny

Attached: gogogo-fuck-u.png (575x800, 416K)

It was fine until people started being a dick about it. These threads are comfy we shouldn't let all the toxic bullshit spill over into here.

>Alita missionary leg locks you with her cyber thighs
>her pelvic muscles spasm
>that classic URM vaginal nanotechnology tugging on your throbbing member as you plunge deep into her

too good, too pure for this world. It's good that she'll never slum it with us.

Attached: thanks.webm (960x402, 2.36M)

He still doesn't use it for half his posts. In case you hadn't noticed it's flop-kun impersonating. He'll just keep posting as Peaches, causing a problem, then samefag and complain.

It was never fine you casual.

Imagine the fucking feeling bruh

It's gonna be sweet when Alita finally premieres on tv through the El Rey network.

watched it today
>mfw she bites the orange

Attached: IMG_1888.jpg (720x637, 29K)

so where were you 100 threads ago then

Attached: FFFFFFFFFF.jpg (807x546, 43K)

Yeah, let's get back to the comfy shit, that's why we're here. Does Ido ever fucking sleep in his bed? Does he even have one?

Attached: sleep.png (1280x538, 998K)

shouldn't you be on irc demanding forced user so you don't have a seizure

>you think I eat oranges funny, user? I've never had one before!

Attached: orangeeater.webm (960x402, 1.81M)

The namefags and tripfags make most of the content here.
Peaches is one of the best of us.
Those of us that make OC want to sign our work.
How about you grow up?

Attached: Spliff.jpg (660x512, 55K)

Stop coping. Fucking Pecahes needs to go user or fuck off. Just because a handful of you fags think its ok and encourage it doesn't mean everyone agrees.

>so where were you 100 threads ago then
That poster was busy spamming, "Reminder: flopped, sequel never."
The entire set-up against Peaches is just elaborate bait. Handle it like we always do.
/comfypost/ as usual.

Attached: Howmanytimes.png (1012x572, 486K)

She’s perfect
Lewd or not, I just wanna hold her

Attached: 482D14ED-A4E9-4927-95FE-A6A5268B18A4.jpg (1056x535, 104K)

>1488

Attached: 1439182383435.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

>Those of us that make OC want to sign our work.
literally and unironically >>>/reddit/

that's a bingo

She finds what's worthy in us, though, user and helps us bring it out.

Attached: heart.png (827x854, 1.15M)

sounds like you're alone in this, retard.
so fuck off or get comfy

Attached: get-lost.jpg (1280x1239, 299K)

He probably sleeps uncomfortable in his own bed because his wife left him and daughter died, so he just gets comfy in his couch with one eye open, ready to protect
Wonderful character

>you could have choosen a different picture user, with you know, a different angle.

Attached: 164e73.jpg (236x236, 8K)

I'm really confused by this weird viral marketing. I can't believe people are actually responding to this... or are they?

Rosa's tits.

Attached: 1552844526481.jpg (672x908, 123K)

+1.0 dogecoin sent

It's painfully obvious at this point that one guy is making the Peaches-impersonation shitposts, then going user to try and start shit over namefagging in an effort to fuck up the general. Ignore him.

Attached: super shake.gif (603x566, 232K)

I think he does, that time he just wanted to wait up for his daughterbot to have dinner and ended up falling asleep anyway.

Attached: 1552947176503.png (457x373, 221K)

That's cute

Attached: DyYx0R5WsAAkej4.jpg (790x1244, 190K)

Hoping the name shit was gonna blow over. Not sticking my nose into the situation and being an annoying faganon. I never thought the shit would lead to this. The way posters look up to Peaches and act like they are something special is getting out of hand. Fuck the name Peaches. They aren't the only artist regularly in these threads but they sure as fuck are nose in the air look at me about their contributions. Who cares who it is that contributes ffs.

Attached: oollooll.jpg (300x281, 16K)

>The namefags and tripfags make most of the content here.
Not in these Alita generals they don't.

You are so wrong you arrogant prick.

>have to drive past half a dozen theaters to see it in imax 3d
>seems weird
>see this
Welp, which seat should I pick? I was thinking D6 or D5

Attached: Alita 3D.png (2346x1430, 112K)

>Ido might never find a cute gf who cares about him
:c

Attached: BIG-CRY-INBOUND.png (1281x1084, 1.21M)

g5

I have been called a nigger, a faggot, and a nigger-faggot. I have never posted on reddit, though.
I am way more /pol/ than reddit.

Attached: 1552102586040.jpg (622x538, 66K)

That's depressing as fuck user and also probably true

So, why did Vector go to meet Hugo right out in the open street? Did they think no one would notice or care that the head of motorball was blowtorching a top player right in the middle of the street?

Attached: torch.png (1920x804, 3.06M)

Just because a handful of you disagree with anti Peaches namefaggotry doesn't mean you are the majority opinion.

>Not in these Alita generals they don't.
lol
>You are so wrong you arrogant prick.
bigger LOL

Attached: wheres-the-burrito-alita-where?!.png (401x459, 272K)

nobody can do shit about it

This image exemplifies an emotion that I actually don't understand

>Still responding to the shitposter, user? Isn't it time to start /comfyposting/ and work on that OC you were telling me about?

Attached: alitahover2.png (428x424, 231K)

Stop writing the counter argument off with arrogance. There is no reason for anyone to have a name in these threads.

>tfw no mommy

Attached: whaaaa.png (505x453, 262K)

Jesus Christ, this general is STILL going? I know you alt right incels thought you could meme Alita into outperforming Captain Marvel at the box office, but it's about time you faced the facts. Your little autistic stunt didn't work. You lost. And another thousand pointless generals won't change the fact that Carol is the rightful queen of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1536469752392.jpg (1280x718, 123K)

>sitting in the back row
For what purpose? Am I going to get the urge to whip it out and start masturbating?

Yeah I just saw your movie it wasn't that bad to be honest.

Attached: 54361643_334713884057297_432248652585500672_n.jpg (596x253, 20K)

tactical advantage over active shooters

Since the script isn't available, and may never be, I did the next best thing and dug through the novelization for any interesting tidbits that might be cut scenes or stuff from an older draft. I compiled the notes I took in a pastebin here:

pastebin.com/EWr4pjgA

Some highlights:
>Hugo and Tanji were shown jacking the cyborg Ido is operating on when Alita was assisting him

>Grewishka basically had Makaku's backstory from the manga, except Nova fished him out of the sewers and made him a motorball champion.

>Hugo spends a lot of time teaching Alita how to play motorball. At least one of these scenes was shot, because it's shown in behind the scenes footage.

>Jeru, the city on the other end of Zalem's space elevator, had a really cool introduction. There was a star Hugo often looked at that never moved, and as he lay dying in the cathedral he saw it through a hole in the roof and realized it was something in space that Zalem was hanging from.

Attached: mcteague.jpg (1080x1488, 328K)

who

There are no doors at the back of the theater, and since I'm apparently going to be the only one there I feel like there would be better ways if someone was trying to kill me.

Some limited editions come with a story board, that's what I'd like to see.

I really hope that scene with Hugo looking at the star is included, that would be so damn amazing.
Anyways, I'm heading to bed. Get back to comfyposting and stop the back and forth. Love you guys.

Attached: shee.png (1280x538, 1.2M)

Thanks for trawling through what looked liked a pretty mediocre novelization for us. Be incredible to see Cameron's notes some time but I guess we never will

I wish you comfy dreams without lewds

Attached: nighty night.png (851x473, 472K)

Sleep well user! No one can ever ruin the comfy permanently so we'll get right back to it

>Hugo and Tanji were shown jacking the cyborg Ido is operating on when Alita was assisting him
I was wondering about that actually.

throw your nachos at them

One poster is a known namefag. Everyone else has remained user for the most part. I guarantee you are flat out wrong if you think I've been trolling these threads.
Its not trolling to disagree with namefaggotry.

>queen of Yea Forums
>highest thread is four rows down and is about how China thinks she's ugly
>only other thread is trying to defend her appearance and acting skills
lol keep trying user

I thought it was pretty well implied by the movie since I only made that connection after a rewatch

we've endured this shit before. We'll keep enduring and be comfy. Sleep well user.

Attached: alitaception.png (960x757, 833K)

goodnight!

Attached: sequel dreams.png (960x757, 1.08M)

There are 3 consistent namefags. You're really butthurt about this user. It's obvious it's just you complaining this whole time. Just give it a rest. Do you have any OC to share?

Attached: 1204723597230.png (397x426, 213K)

Most of us here love Peaches, and the content he makes for us.

Attached: Corn Dog.png (543x512, 211K)

This. Please share OC or drop the issue.
>need more Alita OC

Attached: igiveyoumyheart.png (1231x538, 657K)

I mean it seems obvious now, I just figured Hugo's crew jacked higher end cybernetics, not working man's sort of modifications.

Attached: how-deep-can-we-go.png (877x829, 1018K)

v i o l a t i o n

What's this?! The RARE IDO CUTOUT?!

Attached: rareIDO.png (844x308, 297K)

Yeah, it's interesting seeing Alita go back and forth with emotions when he reveals to her he jacked parts, like she's thinking about all those people who got taken apart, he did it.

Attached: 34928409234.png (1280x538, 1.02M)

None of this matters. Not even to you. We both know it. What matters is that Captain Marvel won. She will be an inspiration for the little girls growing up today, who will fondly remember their idol twenty years from now. And nobody will remember Alita.

Attached: 1529055764101.png (1730x778, 538K)

Finished reading the first deluxe edition of the manga and I've got to say I'm real proud of Rodriguez. Sticking her arm in a big dude's eye was something most film-maker's wouldn't have left in.

kek holy fuck. He's floating, this needs to be put in another image.

Attached: ali.png (1280x538, 883K)

just change the color of the blood and you can get away with anything

Well it was fun and comfy while it lasted, but looks like tripfags are here to disrupt everything
Goodbye /Alita/...

See ya tomorrow flop-kun.

what's a violation?
nice work.
I mean I know it's old hat at this point but Rosa just made it all work so perfectly. Every micro-expression just looked so genuine.

Attached: how-deep?-we-go-deeper-still.png (786x647, 538K)

see you tomorrow

If they'd kept Makaku-Grewishka and Hugo's backstories the film might've been even better.

Nice falseflagging idiot

Attached: ooo.png (547x485, 317K)

You know that CM needed 750 million to break even, right?
And besides, everyone will forget CM in a couple of years.

The prince waiting to be woken up by true love's kiss?

Attached: indeed.jpg (942x477, 41K)

Well time for sit-ups, push-ups, and bed. Have fun being comfy tonight, Alitans!

Attached: Reality Barrier.png (500x401, 203K)

He's baiting
>100 million loss for Alita
That's just straight false

Attached: reallyangery.png (463x478, 207K)

Marvel's numbers keep soaring as we speak. That image is a few days old already. Now tell me about Alita.

>he doesn't know Alita needs 500 quadrillions to break even
lmaoing at your life

Why did a bunch of posts just get deleted?

Attached: surprised.png (505x453, 262K)

Catch ya tomorrow friend

>She will be an inspiration for the little girls growing up today
yeah some cheap Superman knockoff is going to be an inspiration to little girls
they'll see the movie and forget it the next day
fuck off delusional capeshiter
Marvel is a money making machine I'll give you that, go jerk off to that with your capeshiter friends if that makes you happy

Probably more. We're reliably informed more than half that money came from Disney so CM actually earned much less than anyone can imagine. Nobody liked it, everyone thinks it's shit. End of the story.

How many are you doing a night user? You should look in to pull ups too

Alita I don't feel so-
[THIS POST WAS DELETED ON 03/19/19 AT 23:02:15]

Attached: ohno.png (657x527, 287K)

Yeah, I couldn't get a bar tonight.
Right now my aim is just 50 broken down in 20-15-10-5.
Ha ha kind of sore still from last night, ha ha so probably have to mix in some flutter kicks and other variations because not finishing.

Attached: Alita Fista.png (656x524, 267K)

Attached: Alita.full.1170033.jpg (1000x910, 96K)

I don't post content to prove who I am and/or develop a rep. I post it for fun like the rest of the thousands upon thousands of anons who create OC and remain nameless. Stop acting like namefags are the only creators of OC. That's bullshit and you know it. Even if I didn't create anything it doesn't negate my point. Peaches doesn't need a name and neither does anyone else creating OC.

I love you Alita

Attached: B27BD449-7817-41D0-B0FA-05244A25904B.jpg (900x1200, 866K)

Is this mommy-mode?

You also don't need to whine about it.
I'm not feeding you any more (You)s.
Come back when you learn to get along.

Attached: You.png (656x194, 158K)

Goddamit seems like i missed a crazy no rule tuesday

>in a couple of years
you're very generous
I've seen the movie and I have already forgotten all about it, it's the most generic piece of crap (I paid with an Alita ticket ofc)

Crazy talk. I ended up just going for D6, and have a feeling I'll be able to change seats if I want to since apparently nobody's going (it's the only showing of the day).

Don’t know if it’s an upgrade or a downgrade desu

trust me 15 people will show up right when the movie starts and head straight for you

Alita has been popular since the '90s and she has the best selling comic on Amazon right now beating out Umbrella Academy and Captain Marvel.

Alita's merch sales are way better than CM and it's doing better in China.

I don't know why you're so insecure that you're trying to compare a Marvel movie built atop a decade of hits to a movie based on a semi-obscure Japanese comic series but you would be better off spamming your bullshit somewhere else.

What movie?

It’s just a different version of perfection

eh I guess. It's been half comfy half tedious tonight.

Attached: flesh-wound.jpg (709x549, 33K)

I'm being generous because beaners in Memexico love all things related to capeshit.

That's the power of no rules Tuesday.

Attached: barfight.webm (960x402, 2.41M)

Why do you have to say things like this?

>waaaah I don't want to here opinions contrary to mine in a discussion especially when my opinions run contrary to the norm of the given situation
grow up ffs. this isn't your thread. this thread doesn't even have a specific topic. this conversation is well within the bounds of this thread whether you like it or not. how about you leave if you are so bothered.

>theater schedule just updated
>5 Alita showtimes on my birthday

Attached: 1552938700190.png (455x495, 306K)

See this coming at you. What do?

Attached: tanji.png (718x458, 482K)

>hear

I really love how most of the bar fight is just mostly unbroken shots of continuous action. Is it really so much to ask to have a trackable flow of action in fight scenes anymore?

Attached: warpaint.webm (1518x720, 2.77M)

Panzer Kunst his ass.

Attached: Thats not a knife THIS IS A KNIFE.png (949x791, 477K)

there is nothing i love more than an empty theater and this happens to me every fucking time
and in general seating. lights go out, in some faggot walks, looks around, looks at me and heads in my direction. it has gotten to the point when i go to my midnight horror movies i stand up for 5 minutes into it so the fucking faggots have to try to figure out where i am going to sit down

smash his face in

Attached: ugonnadiebitch.png (1280x538, 1011K)

I'm laughing my ass off imagining this.

Kek. Too true.

>Oops, sorry princess!

>tfw no Alita to massage my sore muscles
Anyway all done. Adios amigos.

Attached: SoLong.png (314x375, 111K)

Rob Rod knows his way around and action scene that's for sure

Fucking hate that, yeah. Can people just not show up to the movie early? It always happens where a crowd of like 10 people show up right after the title screen or some shit.

Sweep the leg

Turn my n-word card face up

every
fucking
time

oh honey look an empty theater...oh wait there is someone here..let's go sit right next to or in front of the big angry guy with a drink in each hand who is giving us a dirty look! honey be sure to whip out your phone and have it on CAN BE SEEN BY NASA SPY SATELLITE ORBITING OVERHEAD brightness

did you guys see this poll?
shills everywhere for captain mar-vel and her toe fungus

Attached: poll.png (1575x754, 260K)

kaibaexplosion.png

Attached: 53379715_2336492343248454_2235243410543869952_n.jpg (960x505, 34K)

AH! IMPOSSIBRU!

Attached: 1551300375790.jpg (622x538, 41K)

In one interview he said he looked up a list of the best bar fights in movies in order to see what they needed to top and two of the top 10 were his (From Dusk Till Dawn and Desperado) and two were Cameron's (Terminator and Terminator 2)

Checked.
I don't namefag most of the time.
I do it just to rustle the Jimmies of haters.
Haterfags are ASKING to be trolled.
Namefagging is just one of many methods I employ. Stop being angry here, or go to
to be pissed off.

Attached: Fuck Your Mercy.png (595x595, 434K)

YOU BASTARD

Attached: zapan face.png (323x465, 153K)

How many of you have had to sit through this ad at Regal before seeing the movie? It's literally the virgin date vs. the Chad wageslave.

Attached: chad.png (1048x616, 904K)

>James Cameron gets a hard on making and producing movies about cyborgs and / or technology like Avatar and Alita
>doesn’t buy the rights for the Ghost In The Shell anime and manga alongside Alita
I thought JC has a hardon for making shit like this. We could’ve gotten a PHENOMENAL adaptation of GITS instead of the shit we got now.
Shit’s not fair, Cameron could’ve gotten the movie rights for this one too.

Attached: 60A5369E-A0FA-4DAA-9B4C-7F0C218EDAA0.jpg (337x500, 62K)

He had to pick his pure hearted waifu or a cyberthot.
Not a hard choice.

His heart was already sold to his waifu.

Attached: pure.png (562x505, 397K)

Attached: niguana.jpg (600x520, 58K)

At least the Chad is white.

GITS already has two great movies and two separate TV series that are also good so I'm fine with it

he made the right choice.

Attached: wannaJoin.png (594x538, 361K)

Who gives a fuck about some children's cartoons? We're talking real movies here

I dunno, man. GitS, while an enjoyable movie in its own right (the anime, not that hot garbage with scarjo the disgusting), the world just doesn't feel so interesting to me as far as a cyberpunk setting goes. Aesthetically it's fine, ticks all the marks, but I think the world of Alita is far more interesting. Literal sky cities and an actual literal divide between the "elite" and the slaves.

I mean, Zalem and Jeru, space elevator CITIES. That's fucking cool, man.

posting a counter argument forcefully ≠ angry

>calling the major a cyberthot

Attached: F8995C23-85E9-4D77-A333-3953424E5F9B.jpg (925x526, 106K)

God that looks so good.

He found his waifu with alita. Major just couldn't compete.

Attached: 1waifu4laifu.jpg (499x492, 37K)

WHICH PEACHES IS THIS

Attached: file.png (602x443, 135K)

Innocence (Ghost in the Shell 2) was up for the Palme d'Or at Cannes and Stand Alone Complex is as violent as the original movie so idk what you're on about. Do you count the original as being a real movie or is it a children's cartoon too?

IT'S
A FUCKING
CARTOON

The real one, he posted it a few threads ago. He actually got retweeted, that's his account.

A man cannot serve two masters and he cannot have two waifus.
We have a lot of GiTS content already, good movies and good anime. That's enough, the retarded younger brother of Appleseed doesn't deserve Jim.

Attached: 1552711324000.gif (300x274, 778K)

So then why do you give a fuck about it being turned into a live action movie?

I don't need to be angry, but sometimes I have to tell fucktards to fuck off. I do not let them upset me, though.

Attached: 1552853594816.gif (550x512, 565K)

>Aesthetically it's fine, ticks all the marks, but I think the world of Alita is far more interesting.
for me it's having two opposing ends. Alita - BR2049 complement each other so nicely. One is bleak and meditative and unglamorous. One is big and bright and over the top and kind of hopeful. Same reason I can like the excessive hopelessness of 40k and the relatively 'uplifting' settings of Mass Effect or SW.

Attached: raiders-of-the-lost-oranges.png (1165x792, 2.31M)

Ah, a fellow 40kino fan, I see. I agree. I don't care to spend all my time in one or the other. Having two or a few different interests to balance out the good and bad is a good thing, otherwise you find yourself either down a hole you don't want to be in, or a tree you shouldn't be up.

Because real movies can actually be worth watching, like Alita was

>reminding the world that Cameron could’ve bought the rights for Appleseed too

Attached: CE024F53-3BC6-4AA7-AEFF-1FE73251A532.jpg (1398x1125, 680K)

I have basically spent my time in 30k as nu-hammer is... decidedly less harsh and unforgiving. Until the /abag/ /alita/ threads /hhg/ was the only general I stayed in lol

Attached: LOOK-AT-MY-DOLL.png (931x941, 1010K)

>tfw no super buff hecatonchires cyborg
just imagine this guy teaming up with Alita

Attached: BriBriAreOs.jpg (667x905, 135K)

Nighty night anons!

Attached: fallasleep.webm (960x402, 1.61M)

I sometimes wonder anons... if it hurts this much to not have an Alita gf, and despite appreciating her and her movie 24/7, we still feel dread sometimes because of the reality barrier, how does James Cameron deal with the pain?
He’s been dedicated to his Alita waifu for YEARS!
It must be painful

Attached: 3AFDF393-3CD1-4279-9F0C-A94F02C16468.png (1280x538, 1022K)

I mean if you didn't like GITS in the first place then why do you care at all

good night, fren

Attached: 6141c702dc67dd029ba9a0520132295a.png (453x484, 333K)

I don't get it. What did Jimbo mean by this?

Attached: 1494996429016.png (640x480, 312K)

Men channel pain through work. You are seeing 20 years of pain channeled into 20 years of labor. Pain provides passion.

Sleep well user!

stay comfy user

Attached: i-love-it.png (654x1105, 1.81M)

I wish you comfy dreams without lewds

Is there a specific cozy request anyone would like? I've got a little spare time for one.

Attached: 1551279666793.jpg (1218x938, 210K)

Because retard
REAL MOVIES CAN BE GOOD
I didn't give rat's ass about picture-book Alita
I care about movie Alita
How is this so hard for you to understand? You're an adult, stop watching cartoons.

Alita getting her first body's joints oiled.

So which did better Yea Forums?
Alita or captain marvel?
Hope alita did good enough to get a sequel

Cozy story where Alita has a nightmare so I comfort her with cuddling

alita beats the heck out of the "show up late and rush anons chair at the pictures" faggots

Fuck, this is my chance. Alita and user going out to eat somewhere. Lots of cute. Please.

Alita did better in my heart.

Kek

a nightmare where she was too late to save Ido from Grew/Nyssiana

Attached: cuteness-incoming-1.jpg (2139x3056, 2.27M)

> Alita and user go out on a super cute date and then you comfort and cuddle her in bed before falling into deep sleep

Attached: E5B50660-6B3F-4171-B0E0-C32133A6EEEF.jpg (580x548, 28K)

>So which did better Yea Forums?Alita or captain marvel?
this is an irrelevant question.
>Hope alita did good enough to get a sequel
that's what we're waiting on still.

Grewishka is the definition of sweet dreams though

Attached: 54268262_2333057010060254_8482332746268540928_o.jpg (1280x927, 195K)

Alita trying chocolate ice cream for the first time
Alita asking for a massage
Alita tying to cook for the first time and failing miserably yet user says he loved it to make her feel better
Alita listening to 21st century music and loving it
user getting a doggo for Alita

I think it's time more anons than just writefag write some of this stuff.

Wholesome post.

Attached: smiling grewishka.jpg (450x595, 138K)

tomorrow night is the last alita showing I can make it to
there's a matinee on thursday but I can't make it
this will be my 12th viewing and I'm already preparing for the grieving process
Alita saved my life, she let me escape into a rich vivid world and I'm not sure the experience will be the same on the small screen
in fact I know it won't
tomorrow I experience something magical for the last time in my life

Attached: 1552033295996.png (457x373, 221K)

She looks so happy.

i'll write an alita vs lateswarmingfags at some point

The last time for now. Remember user with every end comes a new beginning too.

I'm taking this as a sign that I need sleep now. Stay comfy dudes and remember: Alita is for cute, wholesome things. Rosa is cute but can lewd it up.

Attached: all-or-nothing.png (1280x538, 948K)

>don't you even forget about me user

Attached: 1552191799945.png (426x459, 228K)

I saw an interview where Rosa said she was really excited when they wrapped up, and she asked something along the lines of “when are we shooting the second one?” And production told her “we’re going to let the audience decide”
Money and turning a profit is important, but I think this is James Cameron’s passion project, to bring his waifu and share her love with everyone, so as long as we keep showing support, I just know there’s going to be a sequel.
Keep faith anons

Attached: B81AE70C-18A6-4389-BFD0-EC1BB76F11EF.png (960x540, 413K)

I can't describe how much I love the first scene where Alita discovers her new body. I've been obsessed with mechanical bodies ever since I was little and these people made something that feels like the culmination of everything I dreamed off. I love the design of the doll body, I love the subtle clockwork sounds it makes when she tests her finger, I love the engravings and I love how you can see light pass through the shell. It's perfect.

Attached: I don't even know my own name.webm (960x402, 2.86M)

The ideas are always good even if I don't get around to all of them. Every single one inspires me and helps me write so thank you to all of you. I read every idea no matter how good or bad because I care about all the cozy vibes being heard.

Attached: 1551250785975.jpg (850x850, 213K)

The sound design there is genuinely incredible

Both bodies are great, I really don't know which I like the most.

And of course I post the wrong fucking webm

Fuck, I'm stupid

Attached: Alita discovers herself.webm (1744x720, 2.97M)

I haven't lost hope. The movie has already exceeded expectations. It's got a dedicated fanbase and with proper marketing, there's no reason a sequel couldn't be a real contender. I have a good feeling about a sequel.

Attached: grewmouska.webm (960x402, 2.99M)

Still a fucking awesome .webm regardless.

I've been known to write shitty fapfics on /jp/ so maybe

it has a solid base for home physical media/streaming sales

Attached: moefist.jpg (1181x1181, 456K)

THERE WILL NEVER A SEKISTORY

Lol i like shirtless Hugo too. But i agree. Her waking up is my favorite part.

I look forward to reading them if you do!

I'm gonna shit up the general with a blog post but I'm not sure if anyone remembers the post way back in like #50 from the guy dating a girl similar to Alita in spirit? That was me and I just wanted to say to everyone to not give up hope on finding the right person for you. These people are out there- it just takes a while sometimes to find them.

I know it looks amazing, and the guy you burned half his soul designing all those intricate details would probably die inside if this did this but as someone who deals with precision equipment they really should have a latex film over that because not only is that going to pinch shit between all the exposed joints, but if enough dust, grim, and gunk gets in their you'd essentially have to take the whole thing apart to make it work properly again.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

i like shirtless hugo too

his arms are nice

I understand that, but I can still do something. I just need the right idea.

> Thinking about her makes me feel good, but sometimes I take a second to contemplate the fact that i memed myself into madly falling in love with a fictional character

Attached: 6ABF2664-819A-48FD-A0D4-EBF0651E6F77.jpg (1080x1045, 59K)

Thanks user, and I do remember that.

Attached: B12B6691-6EB2-44DF-A1FE-456AF1BB8E1D.jpg (1079x716, 71K)

I can just see James Cameron going
>Mission accomplished. Now I'm not alone.

Attached: 1550959824369.jpg (3774x2913, 2.26M)

I might give it a shot when I get home from work. I wrote a comfy little story back in the day for another general and I've had some ideas floating around already, so I'll see if I can get some juices flowing.

Pretty intimidating having writebro here already, though. I doubt it'll be even close to the same level considering how little I write.

I have so much more respect for James Cameron now
He’s been feeling like this for years
And he was courageous enough to share the love of his waifu with the rest of the world by bringing her to life. He turned that pain into something beautiful

Attached: 7BBDA020-326A-4589-8211-CBC7DB795A18.png (473x761, 390K)

Have this, user.

Attached: Alita Battle Angel (2019) face.jpg (1600x865, 231K)

Basically you'd want her wearing these any time she's, eating, working with her hands, outside where dust could get into those joints, or touching other people or things, like a dog's fur would easily get caught in between the hand pads.

Attached: long-cuff-nitrile-gloves-250x250.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>user, are you still up? I can't sleep

Attached: cold.png (383x383, 207K)

I’m always here with you Alita

Attached: 97B6F54D-55D9-483A-B03D-B6DEC8E45C9F.jpg (1200x1205, 150K)

Although really you'd probably want to wear something like this at all times because if you look at that under arm - shoulder area with all those tiny exposed pistons it dust and pinching wouldn't be a problem just with the arms that's be an issue for the entire body.

This is why the Nanotech body even though it's less visually interesting doesn't bother my hard-sci-fi autism nearly as much.

Attached: latex bodysuit.jpg (595x967, 104K)

I had the same though but the design is just to beautiful to cover up. It would be a sin. I also find it hilarious how Zapan has all those vulnerable bits and even blood vessels exposed in his neck. Cocky bastard.

drive.google.com/open?id=1KMWdZUsaQRmZNAVZlrmxjRaofa42nYyF

GUYS I'M GOING TO THE ALITA EXPERIENCE MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS AAAAAHRRRHHRHRGGGGG

Attached: a25ab432ef2a8968627a184aef23bd18.png (1271x886, 122K)

>love you too

Attached: 1552424047607.png (622x538, 228K)

Take lots of picture, and get a chocolate bar.

Let us know how it goes mate

What was the discount code user?

I went myself before, it’s amazing

Attached: C578CCFE-1255-44CF-9A3B-F207E2A00359.jpg (981x588, 490K)

buy tons of shit to send to me pls

Take a pic with Rosa if she's there my dood
Also if you can fug her do it

AAAAAAAAAAARGRHHHHHHHTRJGKER

Discount code is JAMESCAMERON. The madman.

Attached: ed6525a38ae5d1b598c247d0f7180c70.png (1088x546, 256K)

Have fun user!

I will never forget Alita
in fact I can realistically envision her occupying my final daydream as I drift away on my deathbed
my life is now divided into two chapters: before and after february 21st, 2019, the day I was introduced to my idol

Attached: here with you.jpg (700x700, 98K)

I'm SOOOOOO jelly.

God, I wish I could reach L.A.

R u ok

Have fun user!
I won’t spoil anything, but I can tell you you’re in for an incredible time

Attached: 80DC9CA6-DB75-4F00-B740-585353D86F1F.jpg (1536x2048, 596K)

Same, I'm in Florida so Austin, New York and LA are all outside my range.

I have accepted this as well
It’s bittersweet.
But most of all it warms my heart that I got to experience it and I shamelessly love her with all my heart. Bless you, user

Attached: 0DF0DB3F-2B5A-4B83-9839-BAF429695A35.gif (320x212, 202K)

Fucking this
I've become so cold and jaded because of movie theater goers. I've had people with crying infants/phone users kicked out. I feel like every time I go to the theater, I always have to tell somebody to shut up. I've even told a talking kid to shut up. I don't give a fuck, nobody should be talking in a theater. You only need your eyes and that's it. I hate going to movie theaters now. I've heard that you can ask for headphones for hearing impaired people and I think I might start doing that but it doesn't fix the phone problem.

Attached: I_need_a_drink_for_this_feel.jpg (600x434, 33K)

Where the hell did you find out the discount code?

I unironically and purposefully always go to a movie 15-20 minutes late just so I can skip all the previews.

James Cameron himself posted it on his Instagram story.

Ahh, this is what I get for not doing social media.

This
If it’s a movie premiere and people are clapping or whatever, fine by me, honestly, they’re enjoying themselves.
I can stand that, but fuck me, when there’s children crying or people not paying attention on their phones fucking around I have to tell them to shut the fuck up

Attached: 76414EB6-D0D1-4134-BB7D-8961EF185B7D.jpg (1080x1285, 201K)

Seriously I knew this was gonna be my favorite movie of all time 90 seconds in
That barely audible ethereal clicking sound as she's flexing her fingers, the gentle tap against the glass, her endearing little stumble... and of course "well..."
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALITAAAAAAAAA

Attached: alitty.png (482x552, 154K)

That's the best attitude to have about it I think user

Yeah I guess for a movie it'd feel like they were saving on the CGI budget to have everyone cover up all their complex machinery with Latex, but for me I'm looking at everyone with their exposed delicate machinery I can't help thinking they're all walking around naked and asking for shit to get stuck in their joints.

I'm not ok
I'm not ok
I'm not o fucking KAY
I love this little ad hoc community of love that's blossomed around Alita
I have /ABAG/ to thank for saving my life tbqh
I'd never even heard of Alita before being linked to one of these threads from Kohlchan
bless

Attached: Areeeeeta.png (1037x789, 346K)

I fell in love as soon as she woke up.
My heart melted when she tripped and did the little uwu face on the mirror.
I grew with her and felt her pain and was amazing by the visuals in each scene.
I went in to watch a fun movie, I admit I found the eyes odd at first in the trailer, but in the end I got out realising I had fallen madly in love with Alita. She won my heart.

Attached: 7D4D0BB2-EDEF-4632-9B44-5CD7ECDAA3E0.jpg (600x800, 71K)

honestly, why live at this point?

Honestly I don't either. I just follow engineering stuff and some artists I like. I only started following people cause of this movie. It paid off I guess.
And the music just makes it even better. That scene makes me forget about everything else. For that short minute, the world stops and I'm at peace. I just can't describe the feeling. It's heavenly. Like I'm entering another world.
youtube.com/watch?v=jdQLd94Ix1w

Splitting your timeline between Before Alita and After Alita. I like it, and I can make sense of it too. We've reached a pivotal point and things aren't the same anymore.

Attached: 1552612303640.jpg (600x338, 22K)

I love Alita!

she loves you too, fren

Attached: 53139507_2259386000968551_776010761146204160_n.png (648x526, 354K)

sup /alita/
I did a Waifu2x upscale of Ashen Victor because the only scans I can find of this online are crap. Enjoy: www109.zippyshare.com/v/NNPu4YB2/file.html

Attached: Ashen Victor Race 1 pg 016.png (1528x2200, 1.02M)

user who's going to the "empty" theater tomorrow and I second this.

>Don't freak out user, come here, let's get comfy

Attached: 1550708254573.png (386x535, 240K)

This is almost exactly how I felt. At first, I thought this movie was going to be a huge pile of streaming shit but then I started hearing word of mouth that it was good. I just thought it was waifufags being waifufags but then one bad day at work I decided to say fuck it and I left early and went to go watch it. I thought the movie theater was going to be empty but surprisingly it was packed (a theater in California nonetheless) and as soon as waking up scene happened, it hit me why everyone loves Alita. Also helps that the movie was great. The crowd was cheering and clapping like if it was a fucking Avengers movie. I haven't enjoyed a movie like this in a long time. I've seen it 3 times already. The other two times were admittedly empty but I had fun. I even watched it in 3D.

Attached: 1545329219550.jpg (960x770, 43K)

She's so scarred but still so pure

I watched it for the second time today
god damn it I wanna see it again but tickets are so expensive at my local theater

I was probably one of the 10% of people who saw this movie who knew about and liked Alita/Gunnm before hand. I rented the OVA on VHS from Hollywood video alongside Dino Crisis when I was lad, I remember during the scene when Hugo says kissing Alita tingles like kissing a battery (youtu.be/LNTlj-G-a3k?t=699) I remember fumbling with my remote to extract one to try it out. After that I went on the internet and downloaded scans of the Manga and read them one by one by opening them up in MS paint. So like Alita was part of my childhood that I remember fondly.

I specifically tried to not get my hopes up but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm not the purist type I can appreciate doing things differently but this was unusually faithful to the source material, in a few places I think it was probably a little too faithful for its own good. I was also one of those people who was disappointed when Jim did Avatar instead of Alita and even more disappointed when Jim decided to do his fifteen Avatar sequels instead. I like Robert Rodriguez so I wasn't too broken up about news of him directing it like some people were. All in all It turned out better than I could have possibly expected, but I still can't help but wonder how things would have been different with Jim in the director's chair.

Now that Disney owns Fox, will they let another Alita be made? we know Disney doesn't give a shit about art or directors doing vanity projects

you're a waifufag now

It seems Fox only distribuited the movie, Jim will do whatever the fuck he wants.

Attached: 15528934120321.jpg (1012x572, 328K)

Who said I wasn't? I'd rather discuss the movie but a little Alita posting isn't hurting anyone.

Attached: 1551634295791.png (622x538, 336K)

Why does Ashen Victor look so different from the rest of Kishro's work? I used to think it was drawn by someone else before finding out it was still Kishiro.

I want cyborg gf

Attached: 9E9BF090-A425-4EAE-BFEF-1FC10E4F84C6.jpg (1440x761, 247K)

>I grew with her
This is why I can't stand the critics who claimed Alita wasn't a complete story or "didn't have an ending": it's a complete coming of age story
Her transformation from the endearingly awestruck little doll staring up at Zalem and shouting YEOW! to the sobered motorball star with a cause rolling out to applause at the end was about as complete of a character development as they come
I felt like I watched someone I love grow up

He was deliberately trying to draw like Frank Miller
Fitting that Rodriguez would direct

Well Jim's production company Lightstorm Entertainment owns Alita herself not Fox. Fox was just the distributor for Alita: Battle Angel. So if Lightstorm Entertainment made another movie they'd either have to find a different distributor or just keep distributing under the Fox brand as before.

What this means is though Fox's cut of the profits and distribution fees as well as whatever they were going to get from homevideo and steaming sales is now part of Disney.

Think about it like LucasFilm, Star Wars, and Fox back in the old days before Lucas sold Star Wars to Disney. LucasFilm owned Star Wars in the same way Lightstorm owns Alita. Fox couldn't just make a Star Wars film without LucasFilm's involvement but they got through LucasFilm a cut of the box office for distributing the movie for LucasFilm. If Disney/Fox wanted Alita they'd have to shell out for it.

Attached: Lightstorm_Entertainment_logo.jpg (480x204, 8K)

>namefag defending namefagging

Attached: image.jpg (400x489, 168K)

That should be chocolate instead

pastebin.com/wA0nD2en

Just a short and sweet one today as inspired by user.

Attached: ccd3354963456865ef076ce418902f89.jpg (1240x1574, 107K)

just what the hell are they going to do with Fox?

Disney's not the kind of company to just let their companies do whatever they want. Unlike WB

and there just isn't a lot of franchises Fox has for Disney to run into the ground

Attached: 1549694071760.png (428x424, 124K)

Thank you writefag!
You inspired me to write some stories myself in my diary
Love your work

Attached: 45BFCFB6-59F8-4C61-8E01-A8D3BDF4B367.jpg (660x880, 232K)

Yeah also thats probably why Fox didnt go all out with their marketing (which is usually handled by the distributor). Why risk a higher marketing budget if its not even your own property?
I am pretty sure the marketing budget was actually much less than the assumed 170m.

They want the xmen and fantastic 4. Even more capeshit to add to the MCU.

Writing is one of the few things I find truly cathartic so I'm glad I can pass that down. I'm glad you're finding it valuable too!

I gotta admit I never cared for manga/anime before this but now I'm thoroughly a fan of the manga in addition to the live action
Reading the manga now is making me appreciate how well adapted the film was, especially when it comes to translating the kind of directly and verbosely expository style in which actions/technology/emotions are presented in the manga
Like the grind cutters for example: in the manga there's a whole lot of ranting and raving about how powerful they are, Makaku basically narrates every salvo he shoots at her, explaining how powerful they are, while in the movie you get a foreboding sense of how overpowered they are from the one scene with Kinuba and Vector whinging about them to Chirren without a whole bunch of explanation

Also speaking of Makaku/Grewishka he's one of my favorite villains now even though he doesn't do much but retreat and get his ass kicked over and over
Him being saved from the hell of the underworld by his personal savior Nova only to repeatedly fail him, including getting jabbed in the very eye Nova is surveilling from just as he thought he'd won, makes him oddly sympathetic for a giant ruthless mechanical Rich Piana monster

Attached: grewishka.png (600x606, 191K)

Grewishka definitely knew the meaning of 8 scoops

maybe we died and went to heaven

Attached: I know that feel.png (603x540, 223K)

>just what the hell are they going to do with Fox?
They might keep it around and distribute a few movies a year under the Fox label.

They'd be nuts not to distribute future Star Wars movies under the Fox label going forward. youtube.com/watch?v=wKvZBFZ6vv8

But really Disney bought Fox because Faige wanted X-Men and the Fantastic Four back under the Marvel brand. Next up on the chomping block is Sony so they can get Spider-Man back.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4

He truly was a hardbody

someone please make a Grewishka scene compilation with this song

this /fit/ and /alita/ crossover is too much

Glad I'm not the only one reinvigorated to lift after watching Alita. I was falling off there but after watching Alita back in Feburary I've been going back at it 100%.

Yeah it's inspiring.

Attached: 1551582861512.jpg (800x1092, 175K)

Oh shit, the Alita "pan and scan" VHS trailer I made got unblocked! Enjoy true 1990s Alita!
* youtu.be/xFhDqeAh-as

It shows WAY too much. Movie trailers are garbage.

>it 404s

Attached: boomer alita.png (399x362, 377K)

I made that link, but I realised it's missing like half of LO so I removed it. Get it from nya.si instead.

two a's in Nyaa user

So the streak finally ends...

its not a custom trailer, it's one-to-one VHS conversion to the second trailer.

I know, and the second trailer sucks, like almost all modern movie trailers.

I personally think the trailers are mostly why this movie didn't do very well.

New

Low-effort OP edition

NEW NEW NEW

fuck you beat me ty for doing it though

make sure you delete yours as to not confuse people.

Attached: wtf two ALITA.jpg (366x537, 94K)

> "I know"
Yeah somehow I doubt that.

But anyways, since it's not meant to be anything more than a VHS pan-and-scan version of the second trailer, your criticisms of how shitty the original trailer was has been noted.

So happy to discover Gangsta in there