There's nothing stopping me from copying your business and crushing you like the little cockroach you are

There's nothing stopping me from copying your business and crushing you like the little cockroach you are

Attached: shark.jpg (879x480, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuqemytQ5QA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im gonna offer you 8 million for 10% of the business, and you have to sleep over my house at least once a month

Attached: sharktank_rob.jpg (684x540, 83K)

O'Leary should've kept running. I would've voted him over Trump, Scheer, Bernier or Ford.

>c-can we have pizza robert?

>you don't have any answers, and for that reason I'm out
>you have all the answers, and for that reason I'm out

>I like you and I like your business. What's more, you remind me of myself when I started out. And for that reason I'm out.

Attached: 104939344-GettyImages-859515602.jpg (2000x1330, 167K)

>I'm in and for that reason i'm out

you're not attractive enough. I can't picture your cock being large enough to satisfy my needs. im out.

Attached: sk-2017_04_featured_listing_mobile.jpg (768x768, 33K)

Fuck you and your prima nochte rights, Kevin. I will fucking end you, you piece of shit.

This is a nice meme.

remember when she bailed on that cancer survivor's deal because she was too pretty?

>larps as rich guy
>takes no risk because he's actually not that rich
>only invests if it's "proprietary"
if the guys on your show actually had a rock solid patented idea they wouldn't be on your show. he's good for the show because he's entertaining but i feel bad for anyone who actually wants to negotiate or deal with him

I’m sorry, I forgot your name

Why does he look so Jewish

Because he's Lebanese.

Kevin "3.5 billion people living in poverty is 'fantastic news and that's a good thing" O'Leary

youtube.com/watch?v=AuqemytQ5QA

Attached: 1453701067469.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Sharkposting is a top quality meme that is only held back by the intellect and originality required to create a proper shitpost.

t. meme connoisseur

Attached: 1502833958058.jpg (524x890, 148K)

I believe your business is perfect, let me tell you why.

Every year I try to make a pilgrimage to my lake house off the coast of the Seychelles. I choose to go during the heat wave season so I can watch many of the poor wallowing villagers over heat and die of thirst. During these times I go to the huts and dung houses and show them my limo and giant bottles of water I have in the trunk. The villagers, of course, plead for the water, but I do not give it to them. What I do with the water is stick my large phallic member in the jugs of water. I watch the tired, dry, families look on in horror seeing me thrust into the water jugs. Afterwards I leave the jugs on the road and retreat to a lookout. I love seeing the families choke of the water and tear up, knowing my pubes will be touching their children's teeth.

For that reason I am out.

Attached: kevin reee.png (1200x600, 705K)

Please post more old pastas. These made me lose my shit when it was a new meme.

>W-whats your p-p-profit ,margins?
>Well I thin- Oh you go first....
>I think- no say what you want.
>Well whats your yearly sales?
>Yearly sales...
>For that reason... For that....
>Bye.

Attached: robert shark copy.jpg (992x558, 37K)