Our guy just released a new video. Thoughts?

youtu.be/AIWj7FB1zqo
Our guy just released a new video. Thoughts?

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (900x900, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2okzfx1k0I
kiwifarms.net/threads/zoosadism-megathread.47973/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he wants to be like Mike Stoklasa so badly lol

pathetic kys

looks like he's about ready to fuck a dog

Agreed

its mind blowing to me that an e-celeb can joke about fucking his cat, come out later and say it was a joke (and say beastiality is wrong) but this resident anemic pale furfag e-celeb is allowed to straight up say beastiality is a-ok and fucking dogs is cool, with almost no backlash.

if it's okay to suck a humans dick then why can't you eat them so hypocritical people are fucking stupid

What's his favorite movie Yea Forums?

Attached: 1536910388120.jpg (408x439, 50K)

Army Dog

because he is not important.

there is a 97% chance he is in his fur suit right now, sucking on mustard packets for dinner

do more adum and pals faggot.

First time hearing this, he actually has a good point, not about supporting animal fuckers but about all the moralfags that think it's so super sickening to even think about while supporting butchers.

Agreed.

>husbandry exists and is ok so sexual intercourse with animals is ok too

He sets up more of an argument, and he doesn't have an audience of teenage girls.
I honestly understand him, even if I think that view is kinda retarded.

Its because the only people who pay attention to him are in their little sycophantic bubble. Same with any other cancerous youtube """""celebrity"""""

Its true but its more about roasting the guy for being an insufferable, unwatchable furfag

Fuck off, Adam, you sick fuck. Slaughtering an animal for food isn't an issue of ethics or morality, for the same reason a predator in the wild doesn't consider feeding itself immoral. And neither does a predator in the wild fuck other animals with intention, barring cases like webm related.

Attached: 1490768154231.webm (600x336, 2.88M)

I think it's fairly easy to understand why someone wouldn't get upset at a butcher killing an animal for food but get upset that people fuck animals. People have sex with people, fucking roach

I feel like every single furry I've ever encountered online had some combination of mental health issue, drug abuse, or sexual deviancy. Being a furry is obviously a precursor to general mental issues. Why would anyone take any arguments presented by them on a matter like this seriously?

5:40 he actually puts the image of a convicted child rapist up.

If Dolphins can do it, why not humans? I guess the obvious answer is "we know better", but just playing Devil's advocate.

Attached: male_dolphin.webm (480x360, 2.35M)

Damn what a chad.

We can eat plants. We simply choose not to. It is immoral.

Honestly some good points and tips in this guide

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19_21-15-32.png (1339x1547, 291K)

>We can eat plants. We simply choose not to.
What the fuck are you talking about. People can eat both plants and animals, you know that, right?

>he actually has a good point

Wrong.

>We simply choose not to.

People eat plants all the fucking time you imbecile.

>wow so doing gross things because you need to do them for food is ok but not doing gross things for sexual pleasure? dude you're such a hypocrite let me rape dogs already
some destiny tier failure to comprehend morality

>Furry
>Legitimately wants to hold barn animals down and fuck them

Who could have guessed?
It's almost like it's not some kind of "harmless lifestyle choice" and is instead a cover for deep-seeded borderline-Satanic degeneracy.

Attached: Furry Headline.jpg (960x391, 61K)

damn, female dolphins sound preferable to roasties

>JonTron mentioned inconvenient but provable facts about racial statistics
>Is crucified and blacklisted

>YMS literally admits to wanting to fuck animals and wanting it to be legally protected
>Fucking nothing

The modern world of Social Media is a living Hell from which normal people cannot awake.

Attached: I Will See You All in Hell.jpg (500x501, 57K)

Explain to me how he is wrong. Try to remember that we don't have to eat meat to survive.

he fucking went on autistic rant about animal fucking on stream saying its ok because ddddduuuur you eat meat.

He looks like he fucks dogs

That's not true across the board. A reasonable amount of people cannot sustain a vegan or heavily plant based diet. Diet really comes down to the individual, you cannot expect that every single person can survive comfortably on the exact same diet.

>borderline-Satanic
All good except this

based

neither is shane dawson??? seriously hasnt been relevent in years

prove that rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites

why doesn't he just do his videos in in this voice like he used to a decade ago? why is he doing a cringy forced voice now?

I mean Shane Dawson is an annoying cunt but to be entirely fair on YouTube he is undeniably one of the more prominent creators recently. I don't get why since his "documentaries" are anything but that but still mindless cunts seem to be eating it up.

It's called getting older, you should try it

oh no that would involve doing some small amount of math from FBI statistics it's impossible

Reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=D2okzfx1k0I
kiwifarms.net/threads/zoosadism-megathread.47973/

his voiced demonstrably hasn't changed with age though, he just thinks doing a forced voice / deliver is more popular i guess

So that's why so many girls like dolphins...

OK

Attached: Race and Economic Reality of Crime.png (480x370, 92K)

Many Satanists routinely practice ritualistic bestiality.

ITT: hypocrites

>We can eat plants.

Not exclusively.

Attached: Vegans are Shit.jpg (720x960, 113K)