Got a free trial

Got a free trial
What should I watch?

Attached: amazon-prime-700x400.png (700x400, 39K)

Death wish movies

Man from Nowhere

Bosch is boomer kino
Banshee is Pulp Kino
The Americans is Cold War Kino
Strike Back is Operator kino.

All of their originals are fucking horrible. You should binge watch Unsolved Mysteries and Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction.

Attached: 71Us4556lXL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 240K)

The Grand Tour

The Office for the 14th time, since it's perfect to eat while you have dinner alone and reflect about how you expected to have a happy life and ended up being almost 30 and miserable

thud pilots

Manchester by the sea is white people kino

The Sopranos

This hit home, but for me it's the office, friends, and parks & rec. I haven't watched a new show in years

God leaf prime video is fucking garbage.

ha jokes on you I am 32 and suicidal

You flip through the options and remark to yourself how surprising it is that the biggest company in the world has such a shitty streaming service, from the very code itself to the movie and TV options.

they have an impressive amount of Shaw Bros. classic Hong Kong kung-fu movies in case that's your thing.

Amazon should buy Warner for that killer WB/MGM/Orion video library.

What the Paradise Lost docs

Babylon 5

Attached: londopuppet.jpg (735x576, 70K)

Patriot. Pure CIA kino. Don't be put off by the folk singing at the beginning. You'll grow to appreciate it as one of the funnier parts of the show.

Is Good Time still on there ? Watch that if it is.

Watch or rewatch the entirety of the Sopranos

>what should i watch?
The expiration date of your free trial so you don't get charged for this trash.

The folk singing is excellent, why would anyone except shit-eating plebs be put off

Because you're planning to watch a CIA show and it starts right off with a dude on a guitar folk singing. It's weird and unexpected, dipshit.

How pozzed is Strike Back? I got burned by Jack Ryan.

Skip season 1. Season 2 has a whole new cast and the show takes a new, better direction. You don't need to know Season 1, either. It's good buddy operator drama with an American and a Brit dealing bants all the time.

Attached: tony.png (2145x1235, 2.77M)

Oh, and there's tits. It's very much a Cinemax show.

I think a good chunk of A24 stuff is on there

the expanse

Attached: spindadroomer.webm (480x480, 1014K)

Attached: Man in the High Castle.jpg (2560x1920, 776K)

Robocop

I got a free trial too, I've been watching all the rifftrax they have.

The Sopranos, The Wire, Unsolved Mysteries.

This show is fucking terrible.

Chuck.

>Get free trial
>Opt out the day before it expires
>Still get a month put on my CC
>Have to send them multiple messages to get it reversed

Such a bunch of scumbags

Don't Cry, Mommy is a good depressioncore Korean. Teen girl gets raped and blackmailed and raped again, kills herself, and the Korean courts do nothing because the boys are minors.

Attached: dontcrymommy.jpg (536x714, 105K)

here's a list of movies worth watching on prime video if anyone's interested

Good time
Dressed to kill
Society
Zodiac
Arrival
Patterson
Brawl in cell block 99
Stagecoach
Lean on pete
The conversation
leave no trace
total recall
Hereditary
Midnight cowboy
you were never really there
High noon
The Handmaiden
Manchester by the sea
First reformed
The good the bad and the ugly
His girl friday
Blue velvet
Brazil

Attached: BTJkQjjz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Sure, pal. I've canceled Prime multiple times and never had an issue. You know you don't have to wait until the last minute to cancel. It continues until the period ends even if you cancel right away.

>The Handmaiden
Definitely this. Great movie. Do yourself a favor and go in blind.

Attached: handmaiden-600x338.jpg (600x338, 24K)

Is The Tick still on there?

definitely i'm looking forward to chan-wok park's next film

Attached: 1a0.png (785x644, 65K)

>get prime because of a monthly delivery of supplements and a few other things, for the free shipping
>might as well see what's on prime video since I get that with the deal
>literally everything I want to watch either requires you to rent it, or it's behind ANOTHER monthly paywall of some jews like cinemax i.e. to watch cinemax shows on amazon prime, you have to pay for prime AND pay cinemax, like a tv channel

dogshit service t.b.h., barely anything newer than 10 years is on there unless you're willing to pay more. if I could pay less for prime by removing prime video from my account I absolutely would

yeah its pretty terrible I only use prime for the shipping and twitch gibs.

thanks

You know you can filter so it just shows stuff that's free, right?

Both

Hello, Netflix employee!

It is astonishing how shit the library for Amazon Prime is. I think it's better than Netflix, but that isn't saying a lot.

Attached: 1493088306102.png (408x487, 400K)

Bosch is fucking great and consistently so. New season starts next month.

unironically shit.
boring as fuck too

f-fuck man, I didn't come into this thread to fucking cry

Attached: 1552189101432.png (568x544, 91K)

Farscape is up for UK viewers

Don’t do it brother. Get help. Grow shrooms.

yeah, it's called the "shit I don't want to watch" filter. whenever I search anything I'm interested in 90% of the time it's paywalled

sup faggot

But to stay on topic, I watched a little bit of Man in the High Castle (adaptation of philip k dick novel about WOT IF NAZIS AND JAPS TOOK OVER USA AT WWII) and it's reasonably kino but kinda cheesy and hamfisted in some parts.

Attached: 1546739605508.png (650x638, 25K)

>"shit I don't want to watch"
Well, then you're just a picky nigger missing out on some kino.

What if i only really enjoyed comedy and animation? What should i watch then?

If you’re a weeb, I’d highly recommend Made in Abyss.

wait when did I post this

is it really better? it has fucking nothing

pretty much. it's absolute dogshit. occasionally they add a decent movie worth watching but overall it's way worse than netflix

Attached: 1500010031772.jpg (680x383, 52K)

Justified is the first thing you should watch.

it's not.

Rome.

Houseki No Kuni

It has a few things netflix doesn't have, but it's not really supposed to be a netflix replacement. It might get there at some point but most people still only buy Prime for the shipping, anything added on streaming is just "extra". If they had a library comprable to Netflix then Prime would be far more expensive.

Inferno

Attached: 16DEB7F6-A0E7-44B2-B98B-B025183C2244.jpg (1800x1350, 466K)

Your diet, fatass

2000s crime shows for comfy background noise while browsing the internet

My only real beef with prime is that sometimes their foreign movies don't have real subtitles. You have to turn on closed captioning and those subs look like shit. It's very inconsistent. I think Dark Water was one of those.

Oh fuck the interface and search function & browse function is completely retarded.

Amazon Prime claims to have 1000 pages of horror movies but good luck seeing anything except the same 50 garbage movies they recommend or post in the first few pages. Like who the fuck has the nuts to scroll through hundreds of pages of terrible fucking low budget bullshit. You can't even skip to page 100 you have to scroll one page at a time

Dollars Trilogy

Attached: 1512306151710.jpg (184x184, 15K)

hey c'mon man, look on the brighter side, there's always more bills to pay

Annihilation's on there but it's neither good nor bad, just interesting visuals

>mfw too old and have seen 90% of the recommedations
just waiting on the expanse

The writing was fucking atrocious and their actors couldn't overcome that. Doesn't help when you completely waste Oscar Isaac and leave Portman to carry your film.

anyone get screen jutter issues with prime?

Deez nutz

Bosch is an 8/10 series overall, with their latest season, season 4 being the best yet. Also Amazon has the original Prisoner, Lynch movies, the Wire, Sopranos, Deadwood, 24, etc. Netflix has superhero movies.