Hey ahhh Normie, did you know that the ball point pen wasn't invented until the fifties...

Hey ahhh Normie, did you know that the ball point pen wasn't invented until the fifties, thus disproving the authenticity of anything purported to have been written by said writing implement at a prehensile date.

Attached: Cliff.jpg (300x225, 13K)

>characters that are literally you

well thank you, why dont you take that pen and shove it up your ass! fuggin jag off!

There are no jews in Borneo, you mulyak

let me just say... checked

Attached: nice.jpg (252x249, 22K)

HAIL SATAN

Attached: devil.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Wasted get. It was supposed to be ours AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: bestgirl.gif (320x180, 372K)

Getting a little out of order there user, you insulted OP a little bit

But everyone who is afraid of losing their job and bank account and being sent to prison says it wasn't a ballpoint pen!

Checkmate, stamp collectors.

Nice shit get faggot

That's where you're wrong, lady.

Attached: 1516979061175.gif (300x169, 1.12M)

impressive

Attached: 1526836492184.jpg (600x650, 50K)

holy shit

3rd week as a mailfag here who will probably get fired ask me anything

how much do those little cuck mail trucks stink inside?

Fuck you DeAN

Attached: 1552626135166.jpg (240x225, 18K)

>prehensile date
wdhmbt

i always smoke in mine i dont give a fuck. i do actually call it the cucktruck. best mail vehicle to use desu

Attached: 1537593372401.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Attached: 666666.png (1071x1034, 769K)

get a route with tons of old retired people on it and you'll make bank come xmas

How much do you make and is it enough to afford housing?

What a cute boy!

Attached: 64.jpg (1920x1200, 433K)

pays 17.29 an hour. it really isnt easy though

Attached: 1544567759096.gif (245x230, 879K)

why would you get fired, fren?

left my window down enough for it to be unlocked in my gay mail mini van. 2 of the high tier bosses were stalking me that day and saw it and were standing there waiting for me with the trunk wide open when i got back from my loop. said its a firable offense. im on my probationary period

>t. Carla

Attached: image.jpg (806x821, 58K)

oof, I'm sorry

>Anne wrote the body of her diary with a fountain pen. Anything written in ballpoint pen was clearly done at a later date. First, there are two loose notes written by someone else and attached to Anne’s papers after the war. Second, some of Anne’s original diary entries have page numbers written in ballpoint pen, but these were obviously added at an early stage in the complication process.
Disprove this

Attached: the chick from jag.jpg (203x248, 7K)

such a waste of get, you fckn moron

What makes it not easy? Co-workers? I've done delivery jobs. Apartments are bullshit.

>door opens
>Did somebody its time for 6 million more?
>(bar patrons in unison)
>NOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRMMMMMMMM

how about you deliver 1700 pieces of mail plus packages and other bullshit to remember during a 12+ mile route, all on foot. then if you kill yourself to make good time [never fast enough for managers] they reward you by giving you more mail. its a lot of work man. ive shed lots of weight so far and its only my 3rd week.

oh yeah, 10-12 hour days 7 days a week. youre lucky if you get 1 day off every 2 weeks

keked and checked

Attached: 1525407902562.jpg (1440x1080, 210K)

>How's a beer sound to you Mr Peterson?
>Like a Polish Jew pleading with a camp guard when they get around me Woody.
why the fuck did they let Raimi try his hand at comedy?

Why would you leave it down? You know people will rob you blind if you let them.

Don't be mean to Cliff. He's an incel, he has it bad enough.

jeez, what a rip off. I make 27 an hour just driving pizzas around.

people don't realize how dark and twisted that character was played, all of his "friends" thought he cut up his mother and buried the remains in the woods at one point, oh and he talked to Barbie dolls with the heads pulled off and replaced with vegetables

Attached: 1493864382455.jpg (1536x864, 364K)

Fountain pens were still around after ball point pens became common.
Fountain pens of many kinds are still around today.
The fact that something was written in fountain pen doesn’t mean it dates before a certain time period.
If the fountain pen writing, and ball point pen writing, appear to be the same hand writing, by the same person, then the ball point pen writing could determine an age for the fountain pen handwriting, at least to an extent.
It sould be pointed out that ball point pens and fountain pens have different writing qualities, so handwriting by the same person, at the same time period, using the different instruments, might be similar, but not exactly the same.

Attached: 1552817869397.png (1280x738, 1.02M)