Did you know in America you get butter on tap at the cinema? You can opt to top your hot dog with butter...

Did you know in America you get butter on tap at the cinema? You can opt to top your hot dog with butter. In Delaware we call this a Hot Carl. What regional snacks do you have?

Attached: ZmkBTJx.jpg (1836x2448, 427K)

We have the same thing in Montana, we call it the Warm Toby

Kill yourself reddit pasta poster.

This one time at a wedding reception they had a hot fudge waterfall fountain and I dipped every fucking thing I could in it from BBQ chicken to assorted fruits and vegetables. It's been 8 years and I still think about that day.

movie theater popcorn might be in my top 20 foods. It's fucking delicious, but I can't get it too often or it loses its magic. Just like with most things, I suppose.

>why does all my chocolate fruit taste like chicken?
>your retarded cousin was dipping chicken in the chocolate fountain

one time I brought in some green beans in a can to eat because I get hungry and I'm poor and when I sat down in the theater I pulled out my can opener and started opening my can and these black people started staring at me and then one said "yo nigga you eating green beans" and started laughing so I decided to be alpha for the day and set my can in the cup holder and looked him in the eyes and bent my head down and said very sternly and slowly "Don't. Mock. My. Food." but they weren't intimidated and yelled out "DIS NIGGAH EATIN BEANS" and I got nervous because people were starting to turn around and I just ran out without my beans and never came back in case someone recognized me

why do america so based?

Attached: 1531938161359.jpg (233x216, 41K)

It was a big fountain and the fudge was constantly flowing out of it. I wonder how much it cost to run that thing at the end of the night.

No we don't you fucking liar, I'm from Delaware.

where i'm from you can go to the theater bathroom and get a blowjob from the toothless homeless guy who lives there
we call this a sneaky pete

The fake butter or the popcorn? I feel like my kinoplex uses yesterday's popcorn when I come in for the first showing. It sucks but the ticket prices are low for matanenes.

It's the whole package. Their "secret" ingredients are flavacol, coconut oil and either clarified butter or "popcorn topping" aka fake butter. I've made it at home before, but like I said the joy wore off because I was making it too often.

>butter on tap
That's not what the pic says

Fun fact: the yellow food coloring used in popcorn butter topping is derived from horse urine.

Fun fact: every pleasurable sensation in your brain is derived from boomer cum.

Attached: Warwick-Davis.jpg (975x645, 76K)

>source: my ass

That is a thick stream. Wtf man? The movies near me have a little drizzle.

This fucking disgusting butter topping is exactly why the europoors shit on us, but desu I can’t blame them. That shit is gross.

Actually, tartrazine aka yellow food coloring comes from benzene.

Based Science Guy user

Americans don't give a fuck about you insecure cucks who are worried about what yuros fucking think you sad little shit

Attached: cooking_with_traditional_american_ingredients.webm (640x480, 2.82M)

Japan has some of the fattest concoctions in the world

Attached: 1524176210612.jpg (300x424, 20K)

And south korea

Remember when you illiterate nutritionists went ape shit over this? Just two pieces of fucking chicken with bacon?

Attached: 1547464432574.jpg (636x318, 43K)

__ _________ ______ __ ____?

The reason they shit on is us because we're mostly retarded and we can't enjoy this DELICIOUS butter topping within reason. Nobody is forcing people to drink a quart of it every day.

Reminds my of Austin powers where he thinks the shit sample is coffee.

So this is how land whales are born.

Attached: donotwantal.jpg (626x443, 115K)

Damn. They couldn't even make that thing look fresh and tasty in its own promotional picture.

I haven't been to a cinema in years, but they never had any condiments in them, you had to ask to have whatever you wanted applied. I pop my own corn at home, I like it air popped with no toppings at all. Keeps it nice and light and tastes really good.

Attached: 1442447802013.gif (250x230, 1.17M)

Asian fast food is full of this "super fat" shit that puts America to shame. And it goes beyond that. Look at any Nip's instagram and they're always eating some high calorie or high sugar thing. Obviously their overall diet is great, my point is that indulging on stuff like this every now and then is not a big deal.

Air popped tastes like packing peanuts. Only basedboys eat popcorn like that.

I might be far off with this as I'm not American but I get the sense that America's general approach of being the ultimate land of the free, do anything you want as much as you god damn well want created generations of people that lacked any sense of discipline. Don't get me wrong I'd take true freedom over anything else, but I think it was just a side affect of taking the ideology to the extreme.

If that's the case then I really like the taste of packing peanuts.

Attached: sweet.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

I don't think it's much different from the average western country. Alcohol consumption, drug use, obesity(believe UK is close or closing in). I mean we have free refills standard, and most people don't go crazy on it just because.

I see what you're saying. I watch a video that explains why the Japanese are so thin compared to Americans and the short version is that they have a lot of healthy options readily available in places like convenience stores. I'm American and sometimes I have to go to places like 7/11 and Walmart and the stores and checkout lanes are just filled with mostly shit that will give you diabetes.

I would have stuck my head in there honestly.

did kinda the same thing. i floated a little chocolate into my wine glass too. got my buddy's aunt to do the same

I don't think it's that bad in terms of general choice, but a lot of Americans don't walk much because cars are so standard. They probably just eat too much. Americans tend to be overweight but it's usually just a gut, although it's not uncommon to see a really fat person either. But I think people in general have a lack of education about nutrition, which is why Americans went wild over the Double Down from KFC when it came out, meanwhile most of the menu at McDonalds had more calories, fat, sugar, the only thing Double Down was higher in was sodium.

the fag in the pic shoved a straw up the nozzle. he's trying to get it into the center

Your hot Carl sir. That will be 14.99 plus tip.

Attached: images (2).jpg (187x269, 10K)

Not much. Has the same thing in my wedding

Just to add, most people will get a bucket of chicken and have a few pieces, thinking nothing of it, and then turn around and call the Double Down a guaranteed hear attack. Then people think that juices are healthy when they're full of sugar. Then a lot of people get really fat full of sugar coffee drinks. Best part is when a product sas "no sugar added" and people assume it's sugar free, yet it has 30 grams per serving. Misleading advertising but people need to educate themselves on this.

>tfw putting buncha crunch in my hot Carl
Fuck you OP now I miss living in Delaware

america and a lot of other countries have the same issue across all consumption related diseases rather than just obesity. It's a behavioral issue rather than 'nutritional education' or whatever.

Why are Americans so fat and lazy?

Fun fact: What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

>benzene
Which is derived from horse urine.

Looks tasty, but I'd eat it with chopsticks. Won't your hands get greasy otherwise?
I agree, I look forward to the popcorn almost as much as the film, haha.

Stop posting this Pete, no one wants a blow job from you!

Most people are clueless about nutrition though. They don't understand the labels. They think a "lite" version means it's automatically healthy. People always ask me how to lose weight, and they want me to give them my exact method and regimen down to what I eat when I try to explain how easy it is. Some people, even when told that how you eat is the most important still won't listen, and continue working out and not getting results and blaming bullshit reasons.

basd and redbild

Attached: 09dd578bedbae831aa1d72b451a7610acf0c7a10c3dc4873ee917c81770a4185.jpg (403x403, 26K)

Fun fact: when I eat movie theater butter my piss smells like old motor oil

Post the recipe senpai

I thought it was from the same family of chemicals as other dyes like red 40? Are those synthesized from benzene as well? I guess they do all have benzene rings in them.

Attached: KFC_mkb.jpg (680x838, 201K)

Buy flavacol, coconut oil, popcorn topping, popcorn kernels, and a pot with a lid. The amount of flavacol, coconut oil and popcorn topping you want to use depends on taste. You'll have to toy with the amounts a bit.
Melt some coconut oil in the pot, put three (3) popcorn kernels into the melted oil and wait for them to pop. Once they've popped, pour the amount of popcorn you want into the oil and immediately salt the kernels with flavacol. Be careful. Flavacol pours more liberally than regular salt. You should use a salt shaker. Then cover the pot.Wait for the kernels to start popping and and then move the pot back and fourth across the burner until the pot is full and then popping has slowed.
Pour the popcorn into a bowl and flavor it with the amount of "popcorn topping" that you like. Easy.

Thanks pal

NIGGA DEY ALL FRIED CHICKEN

The cinema is one of the few things done right in the U S of A, except for those damn prices.

You're welcome

Japan is living on the 25rd century already

Attached: wendys-meat-buns-wild-rock-burger-01.jpg (800x533, 54K)

That looks amazing, speaking from the experience of having had several Double Downs. Is that salisbury in the middle??

reddit

It's more to do with having an overabundance of resources unparalleled in history

Based fatposter

How joyless do you have to be to call anything Reddit that you disagree with? It doesn't even have "Reddit spacing."

I don't think anyone lives in Delaware. It's just a state where credit card companies have their hqs

Well Yeah every thing is free in your imagination

In Britain we call this Flaming Muhammed

Who has BBQ chicken as a wedding dinner option?

>How joyless do you have to be
Typical reddit response

nice try

Attached: 1452969735578.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

The need for discipline in order to survive is innately a deprivation. I agree, our liberal lifestyles are a by-product, but a glorious one tbqh. Speaking as someone who exercises a good deal of moderation and self-discipline, it nonetheless feels great to tear one loose every now and then with no fear of my door getting knocked down by Israeli police or some such shit.

If those weren't breaded it would be a pretty healthy sandwich.

Thanks, Pedro.

no

>butter
That shit is not butter. It is some random yellow chemicals they call popcorn topping.

we make ours from butter. stop going to chink chains

In college I had a Japanese exchange roommate in my dorm freshman year, then a couple German exchange students moved in with my friend and I in our off-campus apartment for our junior and senior years. All of them steadily gained weight and loved how tasty, plentiful and cheap food is in America. They didn't balloon up to fatkino status but they did get noticeably bigger over the course of each semester.

Attached: american_love_story.jpg (500x405, 257K)

>3 different meats sandwiched together
>healthy

Attached: 1421201543571.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

I wish I was Japanese. Fuck american cuisine

Do americans really eat this?

minus the salisbury gravy too

Prices aren't too bad if you stay and watch more than one movie, and get at least three refills of your popcorn bowl. I do this every few months. Will do it when shazam comes out

Attached: 1552702709420.jpg (1306x747, 206K)

here's that popcorn topping your ordered, user

Attached: Flavacol.jpg (484x1500, 113K)

That's essentially pure protein, and a solid amount of it.

yeah but red meats like bacon and beef and the pork mixed into the patty are no bueno para tu corazon, holmes

If you eat four tubs worth of popcorn in a day you have a serious problem

t-this is fake right

oh my god

I hope you never give anyone dietary advice.

The Japanese princess spent one month in America and gained weight. I felt honored.

The sodium will literally get displaced and evaporate if you make sure to drink all of your large soda with the popcorn, so ignore this

Oh I've never actually eaten more than maybe 1.5 at the max. I'm just saying if you want to get your money's worth, get like 3 things of popcorn.

I mostly just dump it out on the floor anyway when I get about halfway through and the salt/buttery taste is gone. Not even memeing. I also pee on the floor in the theatre

Attached: blueheeler.jpg (2592x3888, 553K)

That's not the popcorn topping. It's the salt. Again, you don't have to eat movie theater popcorn every day. It's okay in moderation.

>114% DV sodium in a TEASPOON
>mfw I pump like 5 squirts into a large popcorn

No wonder that shit is so addictively good

Attached: 1469663049129.jpg (960x960, 55K)

Isnt it better when the popcorn is somewhat crunchy?

>In Delaware we call this a Hot Carl.
This is a joke, right?

based

You're supposed to eat the buttery/salty top layer, then scatter the rest of the popcorn in the theater to spite the wagies. Then you repeat the process for each movie you watch.

Attached: wagies_BTFO.jpg (1364x1818, 340K)

>Wasting gallons upon gallons of chocolate just for something that looks kinda neat
Fucking white people I swear

I'm slightly embarrassed that I laughed at this

Thanks for the kek, user. You ever get caught?