Are you depressed Yea Forums?

are you depressed Yea Forums?

Attached: image2893590x.jpg (370x278, 10K)

nah, probably autistic or schizophrenic or something

n-no everything is fine

Attached: 1552587789927.gif (404x347, 1003K)

What kind of weak faggot gets depressed?

Yep, I really don't like my life and I can't find the will to change anything. I'm probably failing out of college this semester.

was ‘dr. Milfy’ an intended pun?

I feel much better since I quit drinking, I've been sober for just over a year.

depression is a feeling, I've stopped feeling a long time ago

I started going to a therapist but I dont know what to talk about when Im there.

Attached: 1549004290452.png (960x498, 181K)

Talk about your weird internet habits

tell her about sneedposting

Her rapist was a two pump chump

Watching the Sopranos and seeing all of the meats, cheeses, and olives makes me anxious for the future. There's a local Italian deli that's the best (only) place to get all that stuff, and every time I go, I'm afraid the owners will have retired and shut down.

I mean, I think I'm just realistic tbph. Don't see the point of living if dying in inevitable. You have to do lots of awful, un-fun, boring, difficult things to earn the ability to occasionally enjoy yourself. Humans are violent murderers, and they disagree on everything. I feel no need to pass on information, or leave a legacy, or reproduce in anyway. Would honestly like to wipe out humanity as a whole, as I genuinely feel it'd eliminate negativity entirely - you'd just have instinctive behavior and the perfect self-replication of an unthinking world. Since there's no way for one man to kill all of the people, I'd really just like to die myself. I've attempted suicide and failed, and it made me realize the terror which comes at the moment before death, and I don't want to feel it again. So now I'm hoping for a piano to fall on me, or cancer, or someone to murder me, or perhaps unlikely for me to find some volition in this meaningless life. I believe medical science calls things names when they don't support the narrative of meaningful existence as a species. Depression? More like acceptance of reality. People will tell you to just enjoy living, and do what makes you happy, but it means nothing, and my happiness isn't important to me, if I could just die and stop the experience altogether. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1378218320475.gif (300x400, 1.96M)

>my happiness isn't important to me
it clearly is

not since I started working out again

Attached: goodshit2.gif (200x200, 900K)

>see therapist
>she asks me if i have depression

I thought they were supposed to tell me that

I'm pretty good.

Attached: prettygood.jpg (1284x856, 106K)

That's not being realistic. That's just being dumb and assuming a whole lot of shit. You have a huge ego

Your mom's asshole got depressed after she begged me for an anal creampie.

yeah i think about killing myself constantly hopefully i get the balls to do it soon

do it with a buckshot, like the fuckin man's man Hemingway.

Attached: Hemingway buckshot.jpg (800x1004, 122K)

Probably. I have a faint sense of optimism in my heart but I rarely feel joy. I'm physically in pain a lot. I had a panic attack on a bus the other day, almost passed out in public but managed to calm my self down and make it home. I get irritated a lot to the point of wanting to beat the shit out of coworkers or my boss. I'm all around having a rough go at it, lads.

Lucky fucker got all up in that prime aged milf AND got away with it

Attached: 1539309241103.jpg (675x768, 90K)

Attached: C821096B-D910-4C58-A0DC-37433CF01A2B.png (658x543, 606K)

6's and we all painlessly die in our sleep

Attached: 1469017467831.jpg (563x542, 21K)

Holy shit, god be praised

that was close

Fuck you for being so slow

Attached: 1378774689703.png (1164x1200, 191K)

This, the fact that so many people are obese/out of shape (skinny skeletons, skinnyfats). Is connected to why so many people are so depressed.

but instead we get this

>are you depressed Yea Forums?
I'd say it's more of a malaise or ennui.

Attached: not even the dead.jpg (1289x938, 773K)

This meme is so stupid. No, working out and eating right won't cure real depression. I did it for 2 years, got super fit (even had my shrink that I wasn't eating because I lost so much weight -- meanwhile I was eating 6 meals a day). This might help people who are sad, but it isn't fixing depression.

Yea I should have said sad. Most people who think they're depressed are just sad.

What happened to the strong, silent type?
The kind of person who'd think to themselves, and not feel the need to broadcast every little feeling to the world

Like Gary coopa