This scene was so fucking good

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OVs2p0gXdAY
youtube.com/watch?v=d7pWHQX9QqA&t=119s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How tall is thanos?

6ft/5'11"

6'1"

I loved Infinity War

Thanos is the most based MCU character simply for killing off half the MCU and btfoing the rest.

>Gets impaled through the chest with a large blade
>Is fine

Yeah, this story's over for me. I'm satisfied with Infinity War as the ending

>Chest
Look again

YEAH DUDE SO EPIC SUPERHEROES FIGHTING BIG BAD VILLAIN AND EXPLOSIONS AND THEN HE GETS STABBED XD IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL I TALKED ABOUT IT WITH MY FRIENDS FOR WEEKS WE'RE SO _HYPED_ FOR THE NEW SUPERHERO MOVIE DUDE IT'LL FINALLY BE AN *END* OF THANOS OH MAN I CAN'T WAIT I FUCKING LOVE SUPERHEROES!

>tfw that great porch scene is not the ending of this franchise

Get it all out of your system before your handler catches you online without supervision.

Attached: 1478652157413.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>Instead it's gonna end with Tony, Thor and Cap dying and Captain Marvel taking the lead

I couldn't imagine being this miserable irl.

That was literally how the Romans were trained to kill with the gladius you faggot. A bit of sci-fi foam isn't going to fix a wound like that

>midline hit
>what is aorta
>what is spine
>what are many other lethal things
>sprays some fucking foam on it and is fine

>he's an adult
>he cares about capeshit
what went wrong with modern white "men"?

I bet there's a lot of things you can't imagine, cretin

>nanobots literally fix all of those
And?

Quite the downgrade tbqhfam.

it's probably spics though, capeshit usually takes over the board in prime south American shitposting hours

I wonder what the equivalent of capeshit is for the other races of men

Didn't he get healed as part of Strange's bargain with Thanos, or am I misremembering things?

>Suit breaks more and more easily as the series goes on

We could have had so much more.

Attached: capeshit.jpg (582x582, 95K)

Why didn't dr strange cut his hand with portal It was going to take less than an second?

>shitting on capeshit fans
>posting on a cantonese clay animation bulletin board

lmao
m
a
o

not really, no

This
Spics foam in the mouth when it comes to this and Dragonball

Why didnt they just challenge thanos to a dance off?

Attached: danceoff.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>entire theater stood up and and cheered

Attached: thor-wakanda-entrance-1107568-1280x0.jpg (1280x508, 108K)

Me too, but my unending curiosity will probably get the best of me and force me to watch Endgame.

Except literally all of those things have been showed healing by nanobots throughout the MCU.
Seethe.

It was literally out of a japanese shonen anime, and that's a good thing

The green screen in this was painfully bad.

Eh, CGI in the MCU isn't what you watch it for so it gets a pass.

I'm really cynical and hate most capeshit but the "BRING ME THANOS" bit was good

Attached: 1546371868356.gif (284x213, 205K)

Well, one thing I don't have to imagine is touching a real woman..

>400-500 million budget
>eh, it's always shit, so I don't care
Fuck you. It's insulting to my eyes.

NANOMACHINES SON!

SO COOOL!!! OMG....THEY ACTUALLY DIED!!!

Attached: говноед.webm (650x364, 2.1M)

Lmao seething

you know, I really don't care about the action in these movies

it's so eh

What part of "it gets a pass" don't you understand?
It's the fucking MCU, get over yourself.

Attached: soi on soi.webm (600x336, 1.46M)

I don't give a shit what it is from. If it looks like ass, it's ass, especially if it cost half a billion to make.

Scene forever ruined by random you tuber that edited zeppelin song from ragnorak into it.

youtu.be/OVs2p0gXdAY

My sentiments exactly bro
haven't felt this excited in all my life
Endgame will be the biggest motion picture event in human history and I'm gonna be a part of it.

>0:47
Every single time. Feige deserves the bullet.

lol how come Thanos impaled Tony's armor with a dagger, of all things?

Capeniggers kill yourselves

This 'scene' in Endgame will be when Cap lifts Mjolnir when they go back in time

I couldnt help but roll my eyes when Thanos started dabbing in this scene. It ruined what was suppose to be a serious moment.

Nice meme
dude's useless unless he's got a page by page source to adapt (Watchmen, 300).

That half billion went towards other things, especially the cast and crew.

It's nice to appreciate that a mortal with nothing but ingenuity and will was able to go toe to toe with Thanos, even if he still did ultimately lose

so agree
the fortnite dance was hilarious tho

Attached: 1552084150099.gif (280x304, 656K)

I think it is a wrist blade that the armor made that Thanos snapped off

>nothing but ingenuity and will
And his bullshit magic-tech "nano" suit that can apparently generate matter/mass out of nothing whilst making it's occupant utterly and completely transhuman in all physical aspects.

That helped a bit.

>post yfw you realize this movie means thanos will return to fortnite

Attached: 1548440031214.png (800x769, 126K)

I mean I count that as part of the ingenuity, but to each their own

Thanos YEETS into battle

Attached: thanosdance-600x300.png (600x300, 258K)

My main issue with it is how at least twice during the fight, Tony lands a decent hit on Thanos, and then he seems to pause and allow Thanos to counter-attack, as if it's a turn based game.

After both the double-arm slam and the smack that draws the drop of blood, Tony could have quickly followed up and landed more hits, maybe prevent Thanos from ripping the restraint off the gauntlet

Attached: enab.jpg (569x802, 43K)

I liked that Ironman(the one who started it all) managed to make him bleed. Other than a sneak attack by a God Ironman was the only one to hurt him. I thought it was symbolic and taking home the point that Thanos will never be a God. Overall the movie has some really good little details that makes it really fun

>this does being a smile to my face

Attached: gaC56M.gif (320x180, 2.77M)

How does some random fan edit ruin it?

me and my friends are gonna burst firecrackers in the movie hall on Endgame day

Thor was the only good protagonist in this movie. He has a satisfying as fuck arch, you see the extent of his godlike powers BEFORE he gets Stormbreaker (taking a concentrated beam of Neutron star energy to the body and living), which makes his post-Stormbreaker powers unknowably powerful. And he's the only one to actually injure Thanos, AFTER he has the power of creation literally in the palm of his hand.

They're adults in Halloween costumes fighting in front of a green screen. I think they went cheap on the choreography.

I'm a boomer and even I know that's not the fortnite dance, you sperg

I genuinely hope Red Skull warns Thanos about the Avengers fucking around with time and goes with him to fight them

is that a girl or a boy

So what was his arc? Power ups aren't an arc.

>he forgets about the drop of blood

Have fun getting arrested

What a retarded idea. He's cursed to stay on that planet forever and has no alliance to thanos.

Brought to his lowest point and ends up the most powerful Avenger yet (fuck Captain Toe Fungus.)

He was cursed to watch over the soul stone, he can do whatever the fuck his spooky ass wants too now

tell that to any sports movie or any movie with a training montage

>haha it's like we're friends!
>hahaha oh BRUCE!
>That's so Tony!!
>We got your back Cap!

I'm speaking emotionally, try to keep up. Yes, he starts at his lowest, but he never develops emotionally. He only gets stronger physically. In fact, he ends up even worse. Hardly see how that's a "great arc."

Molecular nanotechnology like that is possible, though mostly theoretical at the moment.

You're right about how it seems to violate conservation of matter. Don't think it's possible to grab air molecules and turn them into metal

Also, if Uncle Ben's principles are applied, then Tony is the worst superhero ever, because he didn't share that seemingly magical, civilization-altering technology with anyone or apply it to anything besides his Iron Man suit.
Every death from cancer, starvation etc could be prevented by that tech and is on Tony's hands now.

Attached: a8_pov_animation2.gif (285x220, 152K)

Why do they need Captain Marvel if Thor can pretty much do the job of kicking Thanos' fat purple nuts in. Does she have some sort of restorative pwers or something like that

Attached: 1543455675797.jpg (554x603, 199K)

You want my property, you-can't-have-it

....yes, he does, he can literally rewind time or rewrite reality to heal himself

I said she the second sentence was talking about Captain Marvel

>now that the merger is complete leave thanos to me

Attached: deja_thanos_para_mi.jpg (1024x432, 115K)

You don't get to be a billionaire by giving out free shit

Ok, then apply the tech to various projects and initiatives worldwide but keep it confined to Stark Industries, have Pepper and trusted AIs oversee it.

Attached: srg-iii-pov-animation2.gif (300x247, 329K)

Cap sacrificing himself to defeat Thanos will be even more Kino

Coward deleted the video from his channel

Oh right, I completely forgot.

6'

Iron man is 5'11"

>trusted AI's

yea, didn't we have a movie about how Stark is brainlet when it comes to AI?

War Machine armor > Iron Man armor

Ultron happened because Tony didn't understand what the Mind Stone was.
None of his other AIs did that.

No one cares about that in India, bro.

>"BRING ME THANOS" bit was good
no it wasn't, it was cringy

I know. I was amazed at how everyone screeched when that scene came up. It wasn't anything special at all.

>"There's only one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that"
>Americlap audience stands up and applauds for 10 minutes

>this toddler stays in flight through sheer force of anger alone

>Living in India
Aooooogghfhfhfhfhhhhh

t. Hulk

this, infinity war felt like an anime, it was based. Especially when Thanos pulled that moon. That shit was sick :DDDDDD

It's nanomachines son, they don't have to explain shit!

Have sex

YASSSSSSSS YAAASSSSS KING SLAAAAAYYYYYYYY

This is such an amazing shot. He's all alone, empty space, nothing to compare him too - and still he looks so huge. If any movie ever deserved an Oscar for CGI, this movie does.

Attached: xbxni5wubxf21.png (1920x800, 1012K)

man

still not his fucking chest

This.

He's a big guy.

Thanos is fat!

Attached: 1522528325008.jpg (1070x595, 62K)

>blade made of nanobots
>nanobots dissolve in Thanos' hand and migrate to back
>give Thanos atomic wedgie

why wasn't the big mallet he used to draw blood just sharp on the end

Yeah Spider-Man was way stronger than Tony in this, which was weird considering Ironmans post feats

I will!

based btfo manchildren

too bad, FIRST MAN got the effects oscar
(even over RPO which I was pissed about)

>Living
Aooooogghfhfhfhfhhhhh

no it isn't lmfao calling this scene kino is grasping for straws.

I'm gonna take a seat at the very back of the kinoplex, above all the other plebs
then I'm gonna fling my entire tub of popcorn across the hall, Wanted style curving each bit of popcorn so no one is spared

KINO

Attached: 1526071741463.webm (900x506, 2.87M)

They're so important nobody remembers them after a couple of months

If he didn't stop to talk to Tony while holding back big guys arm he could have beat him instead of being distracted and just flung away

>nobody remembers them

Attached: superlips.jpg (712x630, 58K)

cope
everyone will remember Endgame like they remembered IW
it's not a meme thing like Black Panther.

Megakino

Really? This is gonna be the Rosebud moment of this century. I can feeeeeel it!

In terms of sheer adrenaline, Infinity War is the greatest comic-book movie ever made. The Dark Knight had more artistry in many ways, but nothing really holds a flame to how fucking exciting IW was/is. I'm rewatching it now and noticing more and more little things, and the entire movie is exciting, non-stop exciting, the only parts that are kinda weak are the parts where Wanda and Vis first encounter the aliens and the Wakanda war battle. Everything else is pure kino.

SpeedforceTM

>muh tank shell
this meme has to die

Thanos should only be killed by Iron Man, Captain America or Thor.

What did you notice on your rewatch?

Or Hulk. Hulk deserves better than what he has currently received in these movies.

his ass is on fire

>Potts: "I'm going to..." (put on a suit? Divorce you? We don't know... I like the first guess better)
>Gamora's "secret"
>How every GotG-related scene is funny as hell, even when Gamora is making Starlord swear to kill her if she falls into Thanos' clutches there's an innate humor to everything they say to each other, there's never a-not-lighthearted-moment
>"Flip phone..." Tony still carries the outdated flip-phone he has Steve's number on, a subtle nod to how many years has passed since the first Avengers movie came out
>When Parker asks Ned to make a distraction on the bus, Ned turns around and immediately panics about the spaceship. He didn't need to be told to make a distraction and he doesn't even really hear Pete ask it before he's freaking the fuck out

I'm sure there's plenty more, I'm like halfway through it now roughly.

Hulk and Cap defeat him.

Why is a brown guy named Ned?

up until age of ultron it did feel like tonys suits were getting more fragile as time went on
Avengers iron man felt the most powerful even compared to his new suit

Because Homecoming was very keen on breaking racial stereotypes. The scrap-crew boss is white and so are pretty much everyone in the crew, the bait-and-switch love interest is black, MJ is brown, sidekick is brown, etc. etc.

I mean actual strength feats, not durability. Spidey was far stronger than Starks nano suit

>shitty cgi pops mark ruffalo's head out of the armour
>"you guys r screwed xDD"
aaaand scene ruined

Endgame still wont compare to the hype that infinity war had, its just a residual

You are fucking stupid. I still like superhero movies, but you seem dumb.

Bullshit.

Stark is an alcoholic boomer
Peter is a strong, young, healthy man with spider strength and a Stark suit of armor.

K

>capeshit = anime
lmao

by what measure?
that's why I posted about the tank shell people tend to bring up in IM1 which isn't a tank round in the way most people think and was just a flak round (proximity fuse probably)

Just remember anytime Yea Forums tries to make fun of you for wanting a Halo film, Attack On Titan film, whatever that they're capeshit eating faggots that think THIS looks cool

Attached: strange kino.webm (1280x528, 2.86M)

Yeah you're based

Things from the movie I didn't understand what happened:

In the beginning when the donut ship arrives above NY Stark tells Friday to get the people evacuated to a safe area or something, then Dr Strange does some magic and pushes the clouds away and suddenly all the civilians are gone and while some smoke was blown away in the very next shot it's still there. So what did Strange do exactly?

And in OPs pic after Stark gets impaled Strange tells thanos to spare his life in exchange for the time stone. Was Stark already going to die at that point? and Thanos just have him his life back somehow allowing Stark to close the wound, we never see him pull the blade out though?

For real it won't, 10 years of marvel films were building up to infinity war, that was the ultimate big climax. Endgame is more of climax part two + falling action.
I mean like I fully understand the hype, I remember my grandma taking me to see the first Iron man at 8 yrs old, was playing flash games on newgrounds then. And this here is the BIG FINALE to that story line, but its not what the buildup was leading to, its just tying up loose ends. /post that couldve been said in one sentence

Attached: GenerousSafeBlobfish-small.gif (500x232, 506K)

This is what I'm going with as well. It's just too good an ending. At the very least it ends the first half of the classic Avengers storyline. Anything after IW is nu-Avengers

But the whole point of the scene is that a fucking time wizard from a psychedelic movie and Grimace with magical reality powers are having a fight, it becomes completely out there to contrast with the more "realistic" fights peppered throughout the rest of the film.

in avengers when tony got the new suit it had so many weapons on it that he was able to fuck up like half the chitauri coming through the portal, and even when he was getting beat up and hit his suit was still perfectly fine
im not saying it IS more powerful than the nanotech suit but they did definitely make it feel really bulky and indestructible

>it's magic so that means it's supposed to look bad
Capeshitters are braindead.

Attached: 1552377164987.jpg (500x318, 29K)

>look bad

Oooooooookay

AW YEAH SO FUCKIN GOOOD OH FUCKKK IM CUMMING FOR MCU OH FUCKKKK MUH MCU

Tony uses two different suits in Avengers 1, but at different points he takes direct hits from Mjolnir, absorbs and redirects Thor's lightning (little strange we haven't seen that ability demonstrated since), smashes straight through the Chitauri glider things, withstands concentrated fire from dozens of them, and withstands the vacuum of space for a moment even though the suit wasn't designed for it

Capeshit manchildren BTFO

I don't know why, but this made me think of that one dude talking about the party in "The Sweater Song"

It actually looks cool, dickhead.

>Power ups aren't an arc.
but they are

>camrip

>So what did Strange do exactly?
A bit anticlimactic but it was just a wind spell to stop the debris, he used it in the comics a bunch.

>Was Stark already going to die at that point?
He used medical nano bot shit to heal the wound, thanos wouldn't have let him do that otherwise. Also the blade was nanobots too so it disintegrated after the stabbing

heavy doesn't always mean durable
rigid doesn't always mean strong
look at the end of IM1, his suit is FUCKED by another, worse, iron man suit type tech
the new suit he got in Avengers was because his old suit got fucked in battle

I am sorry. I usually don't reply to people. I shouldn't have said those mean things to you. I really am sorry- I could have just kept it to myself. Enjoy the rest of Infinity War.

Continuity error bro

Lmao keep lurking bro

youre not exactly disagreeing with me, im saying that new suit looked big and bulky but also barely got damaged by any of the chitauri

Because it's way better

>Tony still carries the outdated flip-phone he has Steve's number on, a subtle nod to how many years has passed since the first Avengers movie came out
didn't he receive that in Civil War, which only came out a few years before?

>mfw pic related

Attached: 1518102393443.png (395x401, 64K)

>it becomes completely out there to contrast with the more "realistic" fights peppered throughout the rest of the film.

What? What does this have to do with the fact that it looks unconvincing just like every other cgi in the film? Purely in terms of quality of cgi it's not that different, only that this scene has way more than other fights.

Marvel cgi always looks worse than it is because they don't have good directors and cinematographers or at least don't let them do their job properly. That's why Doctor strange looks worse than Inception despite aping many of it's effects.

>Captain America
lmao

/ourguy/ unironically

Look at all these manchildren taking about cartoon movies
why aren't you making money and raising a family? Give your wife a treat.

BASED

I could sort of see what he's saying. Cap/ blacked panther/ girls (except one) were doing hand to hand combat, the other ones were using bombs or guns. Its a contrast then when theres a full out wizard battle in all of this

>direct hits from Mjolnir
Thor wasn't trying to kill the tin man
>absorbs and redirects Thor's lightning
see I thought this was because of the new arc reactor core based on the Tesseract, but yeah that's a bit weird
>smashes straight through the Chitauri glider things
whenever his suit isn't fucked up he can tear through a car-tier vehicle, the only time a vehicle gave him trouble was a damaged prototype modular suit (well and the helicarrier blade but that did fuck up his suit justifiably)
>withstands concentrated fire from dozens of them
eh, cap's Avengers 1 suit can take at least one blast from chitauri blasters
>and withstands the vacuum of space for a moment even though the suit wasn't designed for it
high altitude and ocean certified, and I don't know you can say you know the suit isn't made for EVA space activities short or long term

>unconvincing
>CGI comic book characters fighting

Whaaat? Did it have to look "convincing?" I just want a cool-looking movie, and it did that for me.

Nice Yea Forums spacing cunt

Post yfw based thanos kills even more avengers in endgame and traumatizes a generation of children even more than he already did

Attached: 1551821319164.jpg (600x800, 75K)

No death will matter in Endgame because it will establish that time travel is possible even without the stone

Ah yeah, maybe.

Also, >when the Maw is literally needling Doc for the Time Stone and he says "Give me... the stone." T. a reference to Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone, pretty cute ref. seeing as everything Doc in this film is literal capeshit magic bullshit

the transforming weapons were way more powerful from both a "power level" type perspective and the way the movie shows the power of the weapons
Tony has to make foot clamps just to use his giant beefy hydraulic fist things, and he pops some harmonic things out of his back to use his pew pews
to me, those come across as more powerful than shooting a bunch of tiny missiles are the cracks in some armor the Hulk made

>You ever see this really old movie, Aliens?

Kind of a zoomer joke on Petey

Oh shit

I wish he made a good version of Infinity War like BvS was the good version of Civil War.

Civil War has its problems, the airport battle feels out of place and the tone is inconsistent, but no, there's no way to rationalize BvS being better.

How can you seriously think Civil War is better? It feels like the low budget B-movie version of BvS

That was the stupidest shit I ever saw... wakandan soldiers literally lay dying in the field and this fucking cunt ruffalo has to quip...

She will always be a boy to me

>wuhKANGdan soldiers literally lay dying in the field
Thats the reason it WAS appropriate in the first place

Well the suit in IW did tank a moon crashing on top of him.

BvS was irredeemable trash, sod off.

Thanks dudes

Unironically looks like a video game.

based Senator Armstrong poster

honesty this scene was operatic almost transcendent. I was legit amazed by it. I've never seen anything like it.

>I was pissed about
And I didn't think people couldn't get any lower then Capecucks

Does Thor die?

>see the first Iron man at 8 yrs old

Attached: WHAT_.png (759x572, 864K)

Time flies goobie, in college now

Attached: POI_0513_Reese.png (1280x718, 887K)

Sucked your first cock yet?

Why is Tony farting out fire while getting stabbed by Thanos with a blue sword?

He is deeply aroused.

>Why didnt they just challenge thanos to a dance off?

Kevin Bacon was unavailable.

Who's Kevin Beacon?

Lads let's talk about some superhero kino

Five foot
He’s not really y’all RDJ is just that short

Does Cap cum on Tony's face?

which ps2 demo is this?

Attached: 1524148968251.png (85x116, 31K)

based

Attached: 1494051873935.png (420x420, 37K)

Fuck off. Black Panty is PS2 tier, not Infinity War.

I was 18 and smoking big doinks

cheering at videos of some white guy mowing down muslims

Did you hear about the scene after the credits?
Aw man it's gonna be the best, I'm so stoked.
Take it easy brah

Repeating numbers of truth

Attached: black panther ps2.jpg (426x600, 74K)

>not Infinity War
SEETHING

The only thing that can top the ending of this movie is if they have Doom force The Avengers to kneel to him at the end of a future film.

>He’s not really y’all
>y’all

Oh great, Marvel have that Mary Sue fuck back now don't they

Cringe

Shadow of the colossus unironically looks better than this on ps2.

Fuck I loved Endgame, best movie I've seen in recent years.

How is Iron Man this strong?
He's just a man in a robot suit

Attached: Thanos v Iron man.webm (960x402, 3M)

NANOMACHINES, BITCH

>Has reality shifting powers
>Doesn't actually use them to their full potential
Is Thanos the dumbest villain in movie history?

Attached: 1512235792970.png (596x697, 488K)

HE SCIENCED THE FUCK OUT OF THANOS

>filename
based

This.

imagine legitimately unironically caring about capeshit

I was 24 and I've never seen any of the marvel movies lol

Thor's entry with Groot and Rocket reminded me of Sage Mode Naruto appearing with the toads to fight Pain

Wouldn't he twist his entire body if he locks thanos's arm with his left leg and then proceed to turn and punch him?

Yes, and you can see him doing that. That's why he hits with his left hand

Would be nice if in Endgame they reach Thanos and he doesnt give a fuck and not fight because He already won.
But that wont happen because mass audience needs the big dumb action fight

That's more or less what happens, user.

Shut up faggot

Infinity War unironically is the only MCU movie with good fights

To be fair, it doesn't have infinite mass, if you watch that scene, you can see there's less and less armor being made as parts get destroyed, to the point where it's actually having to divert from one area to another to do shit.

He finds resolve in his lowest points to continue on. His arc may not be fully done yet, but his moments of physical strength wouldn't work if he had given up completely. And he hasn't given up, even if he can't find a pure, wholesome answer to his situation. "What more have I to lose?"

To a pleb like you, sure it does.

Winter Soldier is better despite the shaky cam

You need to go back

They knew they couldn't win.

Attached: thanos dance.gif (160x90, 161K)

>NANOMACHINES SON THEY CAN CREATE TISSUE, CLOSE WOUNDS, BLOOD AND METAL AND NANO SUITS FROM THIN AIR, CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT

Attached: 1550485516752.jpg (628x623, 35K)

it's 99% CGI. Completely effortless to produce, it's amazing how cheap colors make sub 90 IQ retards salivate.

No because, like Civil War, the editing makes it garbage

I want to punch his throat repeatedly until it doesn't function as a throat anymore.

If they lose again in Endgame and have to make a new universe to keep making movies that are terrible and no one watches them I'll be happy. If only.

they got real lazy with some of the green screen in the last act
>mfw Mark Ruffalo's floating head on the hulkbuster armor

Attached: 1532278190425.jpg (466x466, 64K)

Nah.

in the comics, he kinda wants to be defeated, he could delete them from reality snapping his fingers, but never fights at full potential

Attached: IW120s.jpg (840x660, 77K)

huh? what the fuck else are you watching capeshit for if not the visual spectacle?

Infinity War should have been nominated for Best picture ngl

Attached: oleg-vdovenko-babki.jpg (698x969, 129K)

possible little white girl feet

Tony did good with Jarvis and Friday. Ultron was fucked because of fuckery from the stone

How did they do it? Thor used to be the most boring Avenger and now he is the best one and has a massive power gap over everyone. If Thanos with all 6 stone couldn't even stop Stormbreaker how the fuck can people think Captain Marvel can do shit compared to Thor?

He's as tall as he needs to be.

Based as fuck.

>i lige cgi suba hero mobies
Do you guys really not feel even a hint of embarrassment when "discussing" powerlevels of spandex wearing fags?
Most people grew out of that when becoming teenagers.

Attached: 1553030072143.jpg (625x625, 38K)

Yeah, grew out of it in elementary school. It's the most embarassing thing about capeshit other than the quips.

You've never even kissed a girl

it's what happens when flick was made by soulless people

in comics he was Mad Titan. Literally insane god on power trip. Also he wasn't gathering shit, comic book STARTS with 50% of universe getting wiped (all things, including some solar systems, not just people)

in the flick however it's mix between Jor-El "omg I discovered extinction scenario, but no one listened and now they all dead dead" and Ozymandias "kill less number of people to igger number of people". That's very reason why he comes out as stupid as he is.

it's a dumb movie made for dumb people, so it makes sense

t. lardass amerimutt who is embarassed of his body to put it in comfy tight suit
People not only watching them, but actually trying to make a change.

Attached: Phoenix Jones Real Life Superhero retired 4.png (1529x581, 264K)

what a gay and lame plot from thanos

youtube.com/watch?v=d7pWHQX9QqA&t=119s
Imagine they included scenes like this, and the lake of blo- er koolaid.

Attached: 689BC39E-29DC-4DF5-9298-73B9DC207709.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

take your pills and sip the bud, boomer

Attached: 898B0DBF-A998-401C-8796-86B60EEE8110.jpg (602x552, 155K)

1.80 while Tony is 1.79

Attached: Bud Light Real American Heroes.png (500x872, 316K)

Answer the other guy's question. Also nice Reese.

>all the triggered manchildren responding
based and redpilled

it's OK to enjoy fun things

looks like Ethan Van Sciever

How else are you supposed to make capeshit? The Nolan way only allows for grounded stuff with dudes in costumes and no magic beams and crazy fantasy locations.

What board is this from?

what about this scene?

Attached: 1553078137109.gif (458x337, 1.99M)

this guy can beat thanos

Attached: 1537420630796.jpg (300x286, 12K)

Attached: 9440-32546-506.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Based. Marvel shitters need to be gassed.

>you have my respect stark. i hope they remember you
high tier protagonist

That's a pretty weak dab desu

antagonist*

>step aside boys
i would riot

>Group of aliens tear Hulkbuster armor apart
>Group of aliens of the same race do nothing to Cap
...why doesn't Ironman uses Captain America's outfit fabric for his armors?

Thanos is the main plot driver, the only one pushing it forward, the Avengers are the antagonists.

>implying Thanos wasn't the true protagonist

This and that biker bar selfie scene from Aquaman, I mean fugg this shitty comedy sucks. It's literally for MKUltra brainwashed cuckolds and 8 year olds.

More like
>MCUltra brainwashed cuckolds

I NEVER get tired of watching this shit!!!FACT!!!

This movie has been out for over a year. Update the fucking .webm... shitty ass camrip quality ruining unironic kino.

based
capeshitters permanently BTFO

Attached: 927364.jpg (1844x782, 161K)

sattou.png

>you cant like what i dislike >:(

>you're such a fucking hoe
>I love it

Based racist. Go back to /pol/ we don’t mind black people here.

Non-meme answer: 6'7 in the comics, 8'0 in Infinity War.

haha wouldn't it be awful if the outriders tore off cap's uniform and started jerking him off? haha but just as a joke

yikes

Attached: 1545612389103.jpg (700x725, 59K)

I really liked the way he impaled him

Attached: 2352352355.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

Attached: 16115-24234-31763.png (354x505, 402K)

Attached: 1552426637677.jpg (1024x638, 99K)

The normal size. Tony is a manlet.

Attached: 1548920045347.jpg (700x577, 50K)