Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: 81F06E51-7837-4010-B389-B316B7A4234D.jpg (720x960, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XD3nq0eECz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no. johnny is cringe. amber is /ourgal/.

Attached: 1552963726944.jpg (350x413, 28K)

Don't care. I would drink her bath water

Attached: amberheard.jpg (1400x1400, 182K)

I was never against him tho

Normally these things are more black and white on here but I genuinely think a good portion of Yea Forums sides with Amber and a good portion with Johnny.

Someone post that screencap from the Japanese interview where Depp talks about the finger wound Heard gave him, and he tries to play it off in character as Jack Sparrow

Not gonna lie.

This makes me see Amber Herd way differently. Fuck her man, Jonny didn't do anything wrong other than not kill her.

>that finger bandage

I was always on Johnny’s side. He’s the all American boy and everyone wants to victimize him and take advantage of his innate boyish glee and carefree lifestyle

Johnny Debt

lol holy shit

what the fuck i don't believe in /pol/ conspiracies but why does every famous person have a bandaged middle finger

Attached: 1553043564496.png (846x920, 554K)

SORRY, JOHNNY!

Attached: depp aids boomer.png (650x723, 48K)

Attached: BC00D3E7-1510-4D41-8859-668757F54137.jpg (364x1024, 156K)

>characters always have dyed hair implied to be their natural color
>eyebrows never touched

you can at least give it hints of red jesus

SORRY, JOHNNY

>unironically believing wahmen in domestic disputes

Really doesn't matter if he's visiting hospitals in character. He wins the moral authority.

Why would you invite Jack Sparrow to your hospital room? He'd probably swipe your IV bag and fuck up some of the equipment in the process.

based

I side with Johnny in every way. Better actor, better movies under his belt, all around seems like a better person tbph, and is clearly the victim in this situation and deserves to be vindicated/absolved of this negativity.

My penis on the other hand sides with Amber. Jesus fucking christ on a cumquat I wanna jizz on those milkies.

Attached: diamonds.jpg (400x500, 37K)

i don't have to apologize. i listen to doug stanhope's podcast and he knew exactly what was going on from the start.

>got $10 sweety? I would like to buy some booze after this depressing event

SORRY, JOHNNY!

Attached: 1552965370514.jpg (282x267, 10K)

SORRY, JOHNNY!

SORRY, JOHNNY

>mr I became my disney character vs capeshitter lady
both suck

Not a /pol/turd. What's supposed to mean?

To be fair to both of them Depp should've known full well he was hooking up with a lit firecracker when he got with her.

>southern girl from Texas
>talks shit
>drives fast cars and trucks
>shoots guns
>drinks

I'M CAPTAIN JACKASS

>Not a /pol/turd. What's supposed to mean?

The Spirit Cooking shit that all the elites do has you cut your middle finger.

There's a compilation image somewhere on /pol/ that shows everyone with bandaged middle fingers, like Obama and Bush etc.

Attached: podesta.jpg (768x768, 94K)

that's the finger the crazy bitch cut? hope he sinks that whore.

>Apologize
I never doubted him

They both sound like assholes.

I MEAN, ITS GOOD THE GOLD DIGGING ROAST IS TAKING A HIT

BUT MY ESTIMATION OF JOHNNY DEPP AS A MAN JUST FUCKIN PLUMMETED

ABUSED BY A WOMAN LMAO GET REAL

Is there any HD Meera yet? I need to photoshop her into a mermaid

Wow, you can see the actual fear in his eyes on that third shot. It's subtle when the clip is rolling, but freeze-frame, doesn't lie.

I'm sorry.

Depp saved the human race.

youtube.com/watch?v=XD3nq0eECz4

SORRY, JOHNNY!

>FUGLIEST HES EVER LOOKED
>WEARS FUGLY HAT

IS THIS PEAK IRONY OR HAVE WE FULLY LOOPED BACK TO SINCERITY

Depp isn't a trend, he's a trend setter, so i'm going with the latter

The biopic on his life is going to be great when it gets to this part

Attached: 1539657677840.gif (270x270, 972K)

Amber u fucking bitch whore

>Jonhy Derp visits childrens hospitals with a camera crew following him around because his PR agency said he needs it
>Keanu Reeves visits childrens hospitals and nobody ever finds out, except when the parents posts about it on social media

Big difference right there.

potc6 when

AMBERIDF LOGGED ON

>implying
I never believe women, and I honestly had no idea they had any domestic issues prior. I only know of her cutting off his finger.

I swear I'll go see the next PotC movie if they make another one. The poor bastard.

Is it impossible that they both beat the fuck out of each other? It happens.

Reminder that Yea Forums is a pro Amber board

Attached: amberheard_30605401_187203768591126_5007759557343051776_n.jpg (1080x1351, 169K)

What's their to disbelieve? They have eyewitness accounts of her pretending to be hit by johnny that multiple sources, including unbiased ones, can attest to. She's insane, but very beautiful so she will win everything unfortunately

Attached: JDw.png (1920x1078, 1.58M)

>GOLD DIGGER.JPG
WDSMBT?

Attached: 1484183772486.jpg (499x518, 85K)

>southern
>pro-gun
>objectivist
>tricks johnny "fuck drumpf" debt into marrying her and then bullies the shit out him
>makes fun of his dead mom
>shits in his bed and blames it on the dog

yeah i'm thinking she's based

Fuck that it is. Everyone here wants to dick her down, but she's thottery incarnate.

good people do bad things, thats being human. doesnt mean you have to write them off for good either. (unless its really bad of course ie polanski/allen)

>I'm feeling better....soon I can get out of the hospital
- user. your favorite movie character is here
>mfw dead

Attached: peeeeepeeeee.jpg (592x544, 183K)

AT LEAST IT WAS JACK SPARROW NOT GOBUSTERS 2016

sssooooooory senpai.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Cucks

In Johnny Depp’s case, Amber Heard threw a vodka bottle at him, breaking his finger and slashing off the tip. The band aid thing is about Spirit Cooking and the Podesta business.

SORRY, JOHNNY!

Attached: 1542597369912.jpg (753x601, 29K)

IS THIS NIGGER AN ACTUAL SPACE LIZARD ARE THE REPTILIANS REAL WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT

SORRY, JOHNNY!

Did she die?

Jesus Christ KILL YOURSELVES

im not falling for this again

Attached: y654y54t45.png (617x411, 364K)

Sorry Johnny

Most anons side with neither since they're both clearly shit heads. The real debate is whether an user likes Depps quirky characters more than they like Heards juicy tits.

SORRY, JOHNNY!