Me in 1999

me in 1999
>oh my god how horrifying
me in 2019
>actually, doesn't seem that bad

Attached: the-matrix-pods.jpg (800x388, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HleoVusFWmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Replace the matrix with vrchat, and you got yourself a deal

yfw the matrix is the redpill

>tfw all these brainlets try to say we are in a simulation

Attached: 1494119676611.png (486x488, 145K)

both realities are matricies, theres no beating the machine

Does time actually pass in the Matrix?
I mean does technology progress? Do new trends appear?
Or is it stable all the way until the reset?

also
Is Zion just another layer of the Matrix?

Tell me anons.

No
And
Yes

being stuck in the 90s seems more and more appealing every day

MIT has professors who think it might be true.

we're all cypher now

Attached: F97196AF-F83B-4560-8470-395350617545.jpg (276x183, 7K)

>I don't know the first thing about computers or MIT, but I read this in a pop science article and now I believe it 100%

What the FUCK were the machines problem?

No
No
Obviously stable untill human's fuckd up
No

Wow amazing. Truly those MIT geniuses must be right.

There are also a Nobel prize that think Obamacare was good

can't discount it outright. It's not like it's some bullshit that just came around though, motherfucking Descartes thought about it as a possibility

And his name is Obama.

so?

At least have an open mind nigga.

Nobel prize is a fucking meme nowdays. Outside of fucking Obama, literal communist terrorist who bombed schools full of children earned one.
His name was Mandela. Fuck that guy.

Attached: 1536531343103.png (842x792, 82K)

people change especially after 27 years in prison.

Daily reminder that we live in a society that awarded TPAB the Pulitzer prize

Can you re send your comment without the N word? Thanks.

>be mandela
>go to prison for being a terrorist
>come out
>get nobel for nothing
>completly ruin south africa
>die
heh

Reminder that Cypher was right

where did it all go wrong

Attached: 1370209922284.jpg (400x400, 15K)

This post is incorrectly rated and deserves a more favorable estimation.

>You realize that your matrix life is being a NEET incel whose parents are going to be dead soon

which pill do you take?

honestly, 9/11.
but also pic related

Attached: 4623542754.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

>every ancient text says something created the universe
yea no shit we're living in a simulation. this is gods dwarf fortress

Plug me in. At least I'll be contributing something.

We might be, but it doesn't really matter unless there's a way to escape from it

as long as i'm in the 90s i don't give a shit desu senpai

your wish if my command, senpai

Attached: 1540894748176.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

Better head on back to your locked discord.

have sex

still better than getting blown up by muslims every fucking day

blue pill is living as an npc in the simulation
red pill is waking up and seeing the horrible real world
black pill is being put back in with fame and fortune to live out a comfy life

youtube.com/watch?v=HleoVusFWmw

Keep on reacting to the (((dogs)))

Anyone who believes in simulation theory

Is LITERALLY an NPC

LIterally

it could be true, it could not be true. There is literally no way for us to ever know, ever, so the point is moot

But NPCs don't know they're in a sim. They just go about their daily subroutine.

the universe is a simulation and god is the people who made it

then explain why you exist when ive never met you. if this is my simulation, you dont real

wouldn't an NPC believe that our reality isn't a simulation though? You know, being a good compliant drone?

>tfw he doesn't know about the double slit experiment

Attached: 1424356234.png (504x465, 299K)

You can program an NPC to tell you its an NPC

You'd know this if you weren't already programmed to give that response, NPC

cringe

Coach Boomer is cringe af dude what the hell

Considering some advanced civilization actually build matroshka computer simulating things like world that we now live in would be piss easy for them.

Based

Attached: 1342165421642514.jpg (600x428, 27K)

Yes it's not so bad considering the fact that billions of people are living in an environment-friendly/sustainable/power-saving way while having some kind of mental stimulation

t. incel zoomer

it's not your simulation. It's the simulation of whoever owns the giant megacomputer our universe sim is running on. You are just a tiny part of it, created by chance via simulated evolution and made out of digital atoms made up of digital quarks.

So you are saying nothing I do...I mean in Matrix...matters because no one will remember it?

Thankfully we will never know, imagine seeing one day on the sky big sign saying

SIMULATION END
REPEAT Y/N?

That would feel worse than anything

White pill is being willing to try and make a positive impact even if it ends up being for nothing

>Once concluding that reality is indeed a simulation, the professors immediately killed themselves.
Oof.

>Considering some advanced civilization actually build matroshka computer simulating things
Ah yes, how could I forget. Such as?

cuck lol

Same here because between 1999 and 2019 I have had several episodes of piss bucket hospitalization experience and realized that things can get much worse than I expected

Never understood anyone who didn't have Cyphers side in all of it. Your ONLY OTHER CHOICE besides the Matrix was existing as an underground troll eating gruel and being shoehorned into a stifling underground crud city, a city that was also a part of the system that kept the matrix stable and mitigate its failure interval. Zionfags are fucking retarded. The machines went through the pains of creating a virtual world the human race would accept, because even after everything they still gave a shit about us as living, thinking beings. They offered (relative) comfort and in return we supply them with energy. It's a fucking symbiosis . Morpheus is a fucking nigger.

>piss bucket hospitalization
Elaborate

>They offered (relative) comfort and in return we supply them with energy
They didn't offer. They gave no choice.

Now that I think about it, Zion was full of niggers and other various shitskins. Barely any whites and like zero asians.
Really makes you think.

they fucked up making zion look less gloomy than it should be

Did they? Seems to me the humans themselves created the situation where they were left with the choice between the matrix or living like a sewer rat.

muh freedom

>zero asians.
aka "insectoids". The Matrix decided to render that race extinct when taking over, for aesthetic reasons.

>Your ONLY OTHER CHOICE besides the Matrix
Reminder that only 250k people can live in Zion and Matrix is the practical solution for billions of the race

>t.nigger

Attached: 1553002704990.jpg (743x831, 81K)

Yeah yeah just bend over for the robots, it's the only choice they left us!

>zero asians
There is Captain Mifune and probably another clerk.
Oh and there is that airport traffic controller lady who is white. She has a lovely voice

>Asians study harder than anyone else and are thusly more successful

What's the issue

>Captain Mifune
The actor is Samoan, the name is a reference to the original Speed Racer or Toshiro Mifune

>good goyim just lay down and be good sheeple to your nano overlords
you aren't fooling anybody, AInigger

Well at least the name is Asian so you can't say there is no Asian in Zion

Beats living in an underground ghetto full of sweaty niggers

as opposed to being a slave to machineniggers? no thanks

Yes, we've all heard the stories about how Chang's parents beat his ass 7 different shades of red for getting an A- on his English exam.

Attached: asians in the martix.jpg (638x359, 72K)

they were lazy
> machines don't just leave the Earth and go into space
> machines can't undo the dark clouds blanketing the sky
> machines can't erect a giant structure that pierces through that cloud cover to suck in delicious solar power
> machines don't use thermal, wind, or nuclear energy

So if I name my kid Akira Ngongo, does he turn into a nigger asian??

wrong about all this shit.
The machines were colonizing the solar system they just aren't going to tell you about it
Why correct the sky? it didn't matter
Blocking out the sun DIDNT WORK that's why the humans were enslaved.

I don't know man. I really don't know

At least they're still living beings instead of cold calculating silicon-based roboniggers

why bother with the humans at all if they aren't actually needed as """batteries"""

the machines were GETTING REVENGE
figure it out brainlet

That sounds like an accurate depiction of AI to me.

>machine
>revenge
dude

Because the wachowski faggot brothers are hacks

Why do they bother keeping people alive if not for revenge

It was originally supposed to be that they used our brains for processing power, but they changed it in the script to be batteries because they thought most people wouldn't know what processing power meant

>be agent smith
>be fully consciousness machine intelligence
>legit deliver a monologue telling the audience that the machines created the matrix to be a prison for people and that u and other super intelligent AI hate the simulation because its a waste of time
>hurr durr what was their motivation???

Attached: 8yQj597.jpg (450x253, 47K)

Asians probably live in the "Third World" level of Matrix so they never feel the need to escape their lives

the odds of us being in a simulation is greater than us not being in a simulation

but we can't say either way for certain

It creates other problems. How are the gamers/clients contributing their processing power when the server spends power to create a virtual world for them

>we're all in layers of VR
>new forms of VR come out that try and relive the 90s
>the next step for us is coming soon as people get too jaded in the world we live in and must dive deeper

>Reality is a simulation
>We are becoming self aware

Where were you when you realized we are skynet

we're most likely in layers of VR
using escapism to escape what we keep fucking up

it's all most likely giant simulations filled with millions/billions each a cluster from itself all servicing trillions of people in the over worlds

>the odds of us
Not one bit.

There's no evidence whatsoever that the technology to completely fool even one person into forgetting they are in a simulation can exist, it's all just wishful thinking and science fiction fantasy at this point.

And that's with the more reasonable goal of fooling one person into believing they are in reality, much less actually simulating billions of highly complex intelligences with highly precise physics simulation that there may not be enough computational power in the entire universe to simulate to the atom

no it isn't.

>the rich get better starting zones from paying in
>the poor just get to live shitty thirdie lives trying to invade the lands of the rich

A story where civilisation always inevitably reaches a point where people hate it and have the technology to create a new, simple and primitive world that inevitably develops to the point where people hate it and have the technology to create a new, simple and primitive world etc. infinitely recursively could be good.

lmao he married an active terrorist you dumb bitch

'Simulation' theory is just a way of making the claim that reality may be layered and this plane of being may not be all their is palatable to modern scientific mindsets.

Read up on Gnosticism, Buddhism and Hinduism lads, because this idea isn't new at all.

What is the time-loop in the Matrix?

Is it just continuous, or does it just repeat a loop of time so it's "always 1999"?

*all there is

I just watched two youtube videos on the DSE and still don’t understand how it applies to simulation theory.

Redpill a brainlet, please.

Attached: 77BBCE57-8B12-489E-A424-8E6F75D61488.png (741x609, 40K)

This is really the interesting question.
I think they ARE in "forever" 1999, it's like a GTA world.

I am a 35 yo boomer, after watching many of his videos he has a lot of wisdom worth listening to. Nothing he says will help a teenage early 20's NEET zoomer though.

heisenberg's uncertainty principle doesn't mean anything, ignore the disingenuous "conscious universe" charlatans shilling that this means anything.

literally all the slit experiment proves is that subatomic particles (electrons, photons) can behave as either waves of particles.

>hey I invented this new tech that allows us to simulate a world
>cool bro let's simulate the medieval world

the reason for this is because they're actually neither since they're really a field.

So does everyone's memory just get erased when it's a new year? Do they just reset like Groundhog's Day, or is it like Westworld where they are programmed to not be able to conceptualize the passing of time?

>Anderson is a programmer
>he works on his 9-5 job in a software company
>at the end of the day he says to himself
>"At least I got ver.10 working"
>Architect rolls everything back to ver.1

which would be fucking awesome
what are you complaining about

you know how sick a VR world would be of ASOIAF or game of thrones? I'd live in that until I died to go try a different world

they could even all have impact on each other
that's why hitler knew so much about the future and how to stop the jews (rich people in the overworld who control the vr world)

The thing is, the movie is really a critique of the clash between 90s alternative / rock-grunge / internet culture and the stifling bourgeois 90s corporate culture where everyone just looks like a faceless suit, and it seems plausibly justifiable to seek vengeance against that establishment. The metaphor of the machines enslaving everyone was a warning about OUR future, and of course, if you were to make the Matrix today, you'd just have it where WE make the matrix, since we're doing that anyway.

As for the in-universe problem of what they do, they solved that in the sequel (reloaded) by having the machines kill everyone every once and a while and reseting everything. It's not a great answer, but there it is.

I always thought the sequels would have been more interesting if they explored that question about the "fringes" of the simulated world, which we never see in the original movie. It's not even identified what city they live in since its supposed to be a placeholder for any city, really.

>medieval world
>cool sign me up
>"wait why am i a peasant"
>get skinned alive and hung up for bumping into the wrong person
sounds amazing bro

What evidence is there that we live in a simulation lol

>Can extremely realistic simulations be created
>Yes

There you have it

>As for the in-universe problem of what they do, they solved that in the sequel (reloaded) by having the machines kill everyone every once and a while and reseting everything. It's not a great answer, but there it is.
Yeah but they never said how long this takes. Obviously it takes long enough for the 12 people who survive to rebuild and repopulate Zion, which is a long-ass time, but it doesn't answer anything about what the people IN the Matrix experience.

Are they on a time loop? Or does time advance? Did Neo actually live his entire life from infancy to adulthood in the Matrix? I mean, obviously he lived it outside the Matrix, but was he actually born in like, Matrix-world 1969 (assuming he's 30)? Was there a Matrix Woodstock?

Or is it just always 1999 and no one questions it?

Shit be fucked up and buggy yo only a programmer could do that

>implying reality isn't a simulation born out of conscious thought, consciousness being what you can sense through your primary senses
if someone has poor eyesight or is deaf then their reality is intrinsically different from my own, and that's just for something as basic as that.

Attached: 1507050263149.png (485x443, 22K)

Welcome to Solipsism 101

The movie seems to start in medias res and there's that scene where Anderson is tortured by Agent Smith but then thinks it's just a dream, plus the Alice in Wonderland reference which implies to me that they wipe people's memory or can at least manipulate it. I suspect everyone in the matrix was cloned in one "crop" as Agent Smith says and then plugged in at the same time when they turned on the simulation.

yeah it does
it's a virtual world you fucking ape

you die all the time in your video games, I don't see you complaining about that

holy shit guys jesus just knew how to glitch the matrix

>I suspect everyone in the matrix was cloned in one "crop" as Agent Smith says and then plugged in at the same time when they turned on the simulation.
Is your implication that all the people in Matrix world are all the same generation? Because that makes no sense. Not least of which because we specifically see babies being harvested and added to or flushed out of the machine.

Plus there are people older than Neo in the simulation.

>tfw we're all old decrepit rich people who extend every second into a lifetime using VR to live forever as we slowly die lifetime by lifetime in the overworld

>every time we die we just go back in as someone else in a different time period to try it all again and escape our cruel harsh reality

hahaha aussie posters blocked from Yea Forums,

Now if we can just get rid of Canadians, this place might be tolerable.

Just remember leftists, what goes around comes around.

Perception != simulation
Good thing you're using that pic, retard

me too bro watching Disneys Marvels Captain Marvel reminded me of the good old days of the 90s

the only time you see kids is when Morpheus is describing it to Neo.

There's also their "residual self image" which we know differentiates from their "physical" form, so presumably there could be no correlation between the tube-people who are populating the simulation and the simulated people they are playing as.

Also they could age the people to get a variety of mixes before starting the simulation if they need to have that for authenticity.

Because it's a way to keep their brains working.

>Robots need an energy source after the sun gets blocked out by humans
>Decide human body heat is the most efficient energy source
>Requires an enormously complex Matrix virtual reality to prevent humans from rejecting the program, which requires even more energy to keep going. Would have been easier to harvest simple animals instead.
>Requires nutrients to fuel body heat production
>The human body is not even an efficient converter of caloric energy to heat energy
>Can only harvest a little body heat from each human to prevent them from dying.

Are the machines retarded?

Attached: 1462671893285.png (512x384, 158K)

Attached: tell me more, steak.jpg (620x412, 284K)

I never insinuated that perception is a simulation, I'm saying that your consciousness takes in info via your senses and creates a simulation of reality based on that information. Hence why a schizophrenic experiences shit that isn't real; it's because their brain and by extension their senses have gone haywire.

Here's a question:

what happens when you fuck a chick and have a baby IN THE MATRIX? Where does the kid come from?

>They blocked out the sun, we're all going to die without solar power.
>Let's build really tall towers for our solar panels. Or just go into space.
>Nah, let's harvest humans for the useless amount of energy they provide.

I love the Matrix, but that never really made sense to me.

You perceive things, you don't simulate anything, you mongoloid. People with faulty brains like you don't count

Baby is grown and put in the Matrix as your kid, probably.

Sheeple maintain civilizations, undomesticated humans form corrupt and violent civilizations. Look at African countries where there are constant wars every 3-4 years.

>There's also their "residual self image" which we know differentiates from their "physical" form, so presumably there could be no correlation between the tube-people who are populating the simulation and the simulated people they are playing as.
I had considered this, but how would that be propagated? Assuming babies are cloned, how does their "self image" become a part of their mind? Are they babies, but dreaming that they're 30 year old programmers? That doesn't make much sense, can a baby brain even do that?

My assumption is people are dying/being born in tandem enough that they can just swap them out with a baby and that's your kid.

Though it does bring up the odd question; If we assume Neo had Matrix-parents, how did he look like them? They mention "residual self-image", but Neo looks exactly like his Matrix self, as does everyone else, which makes no real sense unless the physical human has actually seen their face in a mirror, but it also brings up the question of how could Neo possibly look like his parents if he wasn't actually born of their DNA? Does Neo look like his parents, or does he look nothing like them?

What about before the brain develops? Can't plug a brianless fetus into a simulation. Imagine all the work associated with getting the DNA to make sure the matches line up and shit too

It certainly is convenient nobody has parents in the matrix, ever notice that?

If this really is a simulation id sure appreciate it if whoever is in control could give me a nice big tiddy gf soon

Attached: pepe_wallpaper_by_hopefulllover-da6op53.jpg (1190x672, 32K)

So that's why a schizophrenic's mind "percieves" gangstalkers and aliens talking to them right? It's not their mind simulating it at all.

Attached: 1504244046623.jpg (640x615, 209K)

this basically proves my case that there is no "past" in the matrix. Presumably no "future" either. They basically wake up on a hamster wheel and never get off it.

>We

Thats not true at all.

Attached: fhd003TMR_Bernard_White_001.jpg (1920x800, 224K)

Yes it definitely has nothing to do with the fact that East Asians genetically have a higher IQ and mental capacity than Europeans, it must because their parents are forcing them to be smarter! Oh the horror!

Attached: the-global-city-new-york-london-tokyo-chapter-summary-2-728.jpg (728x546, 166K)

They weren't human

a program

They aren't people, they're programs. 1's and 0's
No"body" has parents

Imagining things is not simulating a false reality, you nigger

That's fucking racist

This. We are living in a simulation there's gotta be a developer's console we can access in-game.

Attached: ss.gif (371x344, 7K)

>t.r/asianmasculinity cuck

it wasn't energy before
people were too stupid to understand computing power in the 90s (the execs thought)

But that is reality to that individual: his reality is his paranoias. However unlike him, I do not experience such delusions; therefore our realities are different.

Attached: 7e6.png (1144x888, 409K)

How does birth work in the matrix?

>world starts off raw but with potential
>gets more and more refined over time
>reaches a peak
>suddenly starts getting really shitty and retarded probably because the developers have changed

do you mean japs?
aren't they the biggest corporate slaves to ever exist?
like working themselves to death or suicide

that doesn't sound too intelligent to me
but then again you believe an IQ test determines intelligence

I know about waves and particles but what the heck is a field exactly?

Foetuses don't exactly do much, do they?
Just run "pregnancy.exe" on the mother then transfer the mind to baby when it comes out.

>listening to mit niggers

Attached: file.png (480x360, 326K)

There is only one reality. What you call "your reality" is just your perception of it.

Again, a faulty brain malfunctioning does not simulate things. His faulty brain and whatever it imagines is not real, it does not belong to reality and you're a retard

cypher willingly unplugged
>wahh I changed my mind

That's the sacrifice of living in one of the most developed and least violent nations in the world. You wouldn't understand because this is what you see on a daily basis, jaqwan rodriguez.

Attached: Detroit Michigan.jpg (950x534, 293K)

waves and particles are energy manifestations of a field. the universe is literally composed of a bunch of interacting fields.

Keanu is Asian silly

So the reason why Morpheus didn't want anyone to live in a 90s America paradise is because he was black, right?

>the universe is literally composed of a bunch of interacting fields
Wtf is that supposed to mean

literally defend the reasoining of the redpill being better than the bluepill

I'd rather be blissfully unaware than knowledgeable and unhappy

There are people who think we live on a disk, doesn’t make them any less retarded
>inb4 globe earth
>why not a pyramid

Gravitonal fields probably

Attached: nigga-you-dont-understand-how-high-am-right-now-14235022.png (500x588, 165K)

Here's one thing I've never been able to understand.

Is the Matrix like the real world?
That is, is it a world with cities, politics, businesses and people living their lives, or is it all just "simulated"? Like an advanced version of the Sims?

Do people wake up, not really know or think about who they are and where they came from, go to work for a "company" that may or may not do anything useful and then go to a club or party before going back to bed and redoing everything the next day?

Is Neo's company a real company doing company things, or is it just an illusion? A facade of a company just there because that's what people are supposed to do? Just like your Sim goes to work for a company.

I ask this, because there are aspects of the Matrix that don't make sense of you consider them to be 1:1 with reality.
For instance, the city in the Matrix is just called "The City" and the Highway is just called "The Highway" and seems to be infinitely long and not going anywhere.
It feels like the world they live in is actually like a videogame, like GTA or something. It's just meant to look and feel real without actually being functional.

"Shared reality" doesn't exist as reality is the sum of one's perception. Unless everyone had exactly the same perception, which is ludicrous to assume in the first place, then you could argue that there is a common reality. However, as you and I percieve reality differently, however small of a difference that may be, that creates an intrinsic schism and therefore reinforces the idea that reality is relative to each individual which I posited in the first place. Aspects of reality may be shared, such as "we are on the planet Earth" but when it comes down to an individual scale, reality is much more subjective.

Attached: 85e.jpg (764x551, 263K)

the matrix "city" is only supposed to be "real enough" so that when you're watching the movie you believe it's real, setting you up for the mindfuck when you realize it's "not real".

women want abortion so that they can fuck anyone until they find a good target, and then use the child and state to rape him of all of his resources, or she can kill the child of the man that has no resources.

they're grown around the needle, it was shown in the movies

Reality is the same no matter what. If a tree falls in the forest and you don't hear it, the tree is still down. Anything other than that is literal bullshit that only retards like you can spew or swallow and no matter how many meme pics you post, you're a brainlet. Stop replying to me and kys, soon.

what, animatrix?

Some unaware people could sense that something was wrong with the world/matrix, like Neo and the kid for instance, and that would make their lives miserable anyway. By extrapolating we can presume that all the people who escape the matrix/are rescued are susceptible to this. So the choice is really between unaware and uneasy (at best) or aware and 'unhappy' as you say.

That's what I mean though. The world inside the Matrix isn't like our reality, either, then? It's like a GTA world, or the Sims, with all its inhabitants thinking it's real because that's what the machine feed into them, even though anyone with their eyes open would see that its just a crude simulation of reality.

It feels good to know I've bested yet another milquetoast brainlet in an argument on the basis of reality. Let's chat in the next life where hopefully you've inherited a smarter brain, maybe then it will be more engaging. For me, that is.

Attached: 1506921798812.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

The most chilling component of the whole scenario is that the matrix people more or less know they're in a simulation (or suspect it) but just go about their lives anyway.

I mean, here we are.

It depends on if you believe the universe is deterministic or not.

If it is, everything could be simulated and predicted, and would turn out the same way every time, regardless of whether anyone is there to observe it or not.

If it's not, it can turn out differently each time and therefore 2 individuals can have different versions of the same experience

id imagine most of them would have spent their entire lives there so anything we would find odd they would consider normal

truth, incels and soibois will never have to worry about it though.

Again, see the question about "time" in the matrix.

200 IQ

Scientists have been using the same bullshit probability explanation in different scenarios for years. Look up a Boltzmann Brain.

Double slit doesn't say shit about simulation theory. As a side note look up Pilot Wave theory, Veritasium has a really good video about it

>genetically have a higher IQ
Oh look another /pol/tard spouting 19th century race theory

How does childbirth work in the matrix? Do they create an NPC for you and your matrix wife to raise, or do they pair you up with a new warm body that was just added to the factory?

>theory
>hasn't been debunked, only censored
really makes you think

@111670034
Nice, tasty (You) you got there for me, retard. Now, back to your coloring books.

It simply is. If you are put in a coma, you get your arm amputated and you don't perceive it, you still have your arm amputated. If the tree falls in the middle of the forest, it doesn't matter wether we hear it or not, because the tree is down. Reality is purely factual, wether we like it or not.

>not converting to radical Islam

bluepilled as fuck

if the matrix is real enough that you cough up irl blood when you get hurt in there, then your body probably blows a load every time you cum in the matrix
you fuck in the matrix, blow a load into a real life tube and the robots put it in the same lady and then they yoink that embryo out and grow it around a brain needle
(some) orphans come from the machines needing a larger stock than families are producing, I dunno maybe (some) rapists are working for the machines

The world is laughing at you

>being passive agressive

hello incel beta cuck faggot

Remember Roko's Basilisk? Now you do.

Attached: 1548619506309s.jpg (250x248, 6K)

Have sex

I don't think it does work. I bet if you watched "the matrix" feed play out for a few months like Cypher says he does you'd see that nothing is changing.

Attached: Cypher_Talks_with_Neo.png (600x250, 269K)

Let them laugh, let them chuckle their hearts out.
It is who gets the last laugh that counts.

Attached: 1549829500796.jpg (720x842, 110K)

Why? It wouldn't even be real sex, so might as well just fap to stepmom porn.

>Ignorance is bliss
That's unironically the biggest redpill in the movie

If the universe is not deterministic then there's a scenario where you didn't fall into a coma or get your arm amputated or the tree didn't fall yet

>replying to 95 IQ retards
Why subject yourself to something like that?

((((((((((((((((((((MIT))))))))))))))))))))

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

I wish I had a hot step mom to have sex with while my cuck gene distributer is away.

that's the obvious explanation but I don't buy it. It would be nearly impossible to get the DNA to the host for one (they could be anywhere in the "crop" field) and growing a fetus would be needlessly difficult. Then there's also the question about why nobody has parents, and how, if at all, time functions, neither of which seem to suggest the matrix is anything other than a kind of "snow globe" world where there is no time.

>/pol/ completely killed Yea Forums and shit up any attempt at game discussion with REEing about literally everything
>picture
ok

>being your step brothers fathers

nice

>/pol/
>implying trannyera shits like you aren't the instigators

Attached: 1550875340175.jpg (720x724, 29K)

>>be mandela
>>go to prison for being a terrorist
>>come out
Wtf I swear I remember Mandela dying in prison? Did that seriously not happen? This is unironically like one of those things. Whatever the fuck they're called. When you remember something that never happened, I forget what it's called. "Something" effect, I think. It's freaking me out.

>It would be nearly impossible to get the DNA to the host for one (they could be anywhere in the "crop" field)
It's not that fucking hard, especially for a machine, to keep tabs on who is who.
>#48725 blew a load in #97324
>Semen transfer in progress.
And they'd know exactly where he is and where she is because they're fucking computers that keep track of this kind of thing.

They're not wondering around with a clipboard looking at all the serial numbers on the outside of the pods because the last guy forgot to put them in their proper numeric order.

>If the universe is not deterministic
It is

It doesn't fucking matter if this is a simulation unless the real world had different natural laws. Otherwise you'd just be waking up into the same fucking world you were just in.

Prove it.

this joke was funnier in your head

there's supposed to be billions of people in "endless fields" can you imagine how difficult it would be to deal with this? Remember, at anytime the machines can just flush you down a drain and pretend in the simulation like you had a heart attack or something. Why would they let the humans reproduce at all since humans are GROWN with plugs and cables and shit.

Doesn't quantum entanglement disprove that?

fuck off back to transylvania

Sad how not even our most educated people are safe from popscience and (((corporate))) brainwashing.

>"quantum" anything
>true

I'd find it pretty depressing if my life in a simulation consisted of posting on Yea Forums 12 hours a day

based retard

Attached: 1506571584081.png (645x773, 10K)

If that's true then it's possible we've had this conversation trillions of times before

welcome to the desert of the real

Attached: the-matrix.jpg (968x681, 59K)

For $5,000 you can fly from LA to Amsterdam and bangout a beautiful hooker everyday for a week and eat like a king. If you are an incel that can't scrounge up that little amount of money you should kill yourself, or do something other than wait for your mum to bring you hot pockets while you fap thinking about fucking yer mummy.

Can't, we both know that.

It doesn't, but it doesn't prove it either.

If not us, definitely someone else.

Bitch if I was in a VR world why would I just live like a neet and spend my time posting on a Chinese weaving forum

>It doesn't, but it doesn't prove it either
I'm referring to the discovery that an electron in the present/future can have an effect on another electron in the past. Maybe that's not quantum entanglement, it's been years since I read about this stuff.

>can you imagine how difficult it would be to deal with this
Like, zero difficulty for a machine. Machines are built to do math, counting to a few billion is nothing.
A modern computer could do it. Not even a super computer.

you seem to have absolutely no idea of the difference between doing something "on paper" and doing it "for real"

You don't know why the simulation was made, or if you were even an intentional result of it. Maybe it was made to study something 5 billion light years away from here and the simulators don't give a fuck about us over here

Mine craft.

You don't seem to understand that a machine isn't a human.
Machines, by their very nature compute numbers.

You're basically saying Skype is impossible because there are billions of humans who use the internet.

You're not inserting semen over skype. This would be more like fed ex

user, I think the Matrix might be a bit to much for you. Try discovering how real computers actually work before trying to understand fictional ones.

What if we're not in a simulation, but are actually part of a simulation? Each one of us, a different unit likee a bit or a byte, just part of a bigger process running the simulation?

How do I send 0's and 1's to splatter all over my crush's face?

no

It wasn’t even TPAB, it was damn.

Look at this fucking dumb nigger. HE RUINED SA, YOU DAFT CUNT. His wives stole millions from SA.

I'd rather shoot them on my ex-wifes new husbands face while they sleep.

I was born in 1999

I think there was actually much more going on. Smith going rogue and developing emotions was a big plot point in the first movie ("I HATE it here!") I think the machines realized that they were advancing so fast that they developed human emotion. They tried to suppress it, but couldn't. That's why they kept the Matrix around, to try to find some answers.

Anybody who claims to genuinely understand the true nature of reality is either a retard or charlatan

>no Asians
Asians are very adaptable. Almost all of them accept the Matrix. There are some Asians in the Animatrix.

You could even argue they were studying the brain, as they were interested in fully autonomous machines with autonomous intelligence.

checked

Does nobody understand, that Morpheus didn't know everything? We find out that the whole "The One" thing was bullshit, also created by the Machines. The machines never outright state that the humans are enslaved for energy.

>tfw you live in a society full off useful idiots that not only prefer the steak, BUT BEG FOR THE STEAK

Is there any hope bros?