HOARDERS GENERAL

HOARDERS GENERAL - Linda hadn't allowed her family into her home for years. A recent medical emergency exposed the secret she'd been hiding. What her daughter found in her home shocked her and made her question her mother's sanity.

STARTS EXACTLY 30 MINUTES FROM THIS POST

>What is Hoarders?
IT'S LIKE 600 POUND LIFE BUT INSIDE OUT

>What Channel?
A&E NETWORK - STREAMS BELOW

123tvgo.com/watch/ae/

tgo-tv.se/watch/ae-livestream

firstonetv.live/Live/United-States-(USA)/A E--21

Attached: hoarders-logo.jpg (800x500, 99K)

bump

Might be in for some insane kino tonight

Hope this one is better then last week

based hoarders poster reminding me to watch

Wasn't fatkino supposed to be on today?
Or did I get the time wrong?

Tomorrow is fatkino

>urine infested vomit
>you need to chip it like ice!

cool start

About to start. Wtf vomit?

Wednesday (tomorrow)

I had an excellent day of NEETing and now here to shit post. How was your day frens?

Attached: Amused.jpg (1006x774, 76K)

Why don't these fuckers take out the trash and clean the dogshit off the floor?

Holy shit it sounds like she has a dying pack of cigarettes for vocal cords.

She shits in a bucket? Goddamnit.

The best description.

They sound like they're about to cry all the time?

QUERY:

WHEN THESE HOARDER PEOPLE ARE EVENTUALLY EVICTED FROM THEIR TRASH-HOLES (IN THE EVENT THEY LIVE IN AN APARTMENT), WHAT HAPPENS TO THEIR SHIT?

I know when they die being trapped under years of old newspapers and slowly starve to death while no one notices because their are excluded from the majority of society due to their obvious mental illness.

In the case they are evicted and still alive but still mentally unwell, do they pay for a uhaul to bring their garbage with them, or do they start anew somewhere else?

>I ate out breakfast lunch and dinner
>hello I'm Haley Shawntey's secret lesbian lover.

Attached: 15646675433.png (821x809, 1.33M)

The city will usually clean it out and send the bill to the hoarders.

I love the gaffer's tape over the hoodie logo.

>Why can the dogs pee and poop on the floor and I can't?
HOLY TOP FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1552523288028.gif (404x416, 204K)

This bitch is disgusting.

Piss paper cups?

damnit i missed the start
at least i didn't forget this week

i miss this and intervention a lot

Yeah, I know that, but where does the shit go? Does the city claim it and toss it all, or try to sort it out at all? Or do the cleaners they hire just take what they want and toss the rest? Who maintains ownership of the hoard, or does the hoarder still have right to the hoard after eviction?

shouldn't Intervention be booming with the heroin epidemic right now?

It goes to the dump, the city wants nothing to do with old, moldy, poop-covered junk.

Dr. Robin Zasio will get to the bottom of this mess!

Your father is a fucking failure for not taking you to the city dump at least once in your life

holy shit a lot of horror movies don't have this much struggle getting in somewhere.

>haz mat suits
I love the melodrama

Attached: 1519927866288.jpg (640x633, 87K)

I've been to the dump, and I have salvaged shit from the dump, and I might need to go to the dump and salvage some sheet metal for a project.

But since when does getting evicted=you lose possession of all your shit? Isn't there some sort of arbitration period, like those storage lockers they auction off?

nah they woman are dumb for not wearing hair nets because those fucking bugs will jump on you and infect your whole other house.

I'm the fiyah starter

You don't ever want to have problems with your local codes or zoning. Once they start instigating they have all kinds of eminent domain power if things aren't up to snuff.

They get a 30-90 day notice to clean it up, depending on the city. If they don't clean it up the city takes the garbage to the dump. The mental illness usually don't understand how bad things really are.

>that LIVE RESCUE commercial

Looks like we've got more Live Kino incoming

So there's some production intern that sits at city hall, monitors all the "clean up your shit notices," then visits these people to see if their mental illness is tv-worthy and pays the city to film the eviction?

this. you think HOA's are a pain in the ass, you don't even want to imagine what happens when the city gets involved.

No, family members/loved ones call Hoarders. There's a phone number/email address at the end of every episode.

...that's even sadder than an intern wasting his life at city hall.

They better not give this chick the dogs back

They're gonna arrest jonbenné's brother now?

>raining
fuck that sucks for a clean up

The old dump and dig.

>your grandmother was pooping in a cup
>publicly
>watching your grandmother shit in a cup
FUCKING ETERNAL KEK

Attached: 1519693745353.png (470x470, 412K)

Cups of poop. :(

Cup of poop anyone

I hope one of my siblings would put a bullet in my head if I ever start shitting in a cup.

She should have had the decency to give a warning before she took a crap

On the rocks, my good sir....

I remember playing cards and scrabble with my grandmother, I am so glad I never had to watch her shit in a cup

Now I see why Dallas was punching the walls like an edgelord. Who can blame him

How much worse can it get? Don't fucking ask, lady.

Seeing those dogs awakens a primal rage within me

I'm with you on that one. The humans can leave, the dogs were fucking chained up by a crazy woman who shits in a cup.

>i've never seen someone who has had access to a working bathroom has chosen not to use it.
Welcome to Yea Forums Doc

Attached: 1526611096737.jpg (495x495, 35K)

Pooping on the floor in a house with a working toilet, it's almost primitive.

TOP FUCKING KEK.

>CONDEMNED

Attached: 1549423269533.png (757x632, 349K)

Well, lady, you brought this on yourself. If you didn't hoard, your house wouldn't be condemned.

I wonder if I can get my friend on this show or something. She's got a farm, and a bunch of buildings, all filled with crap. Her house is barely much better; basement is hazardous, attic is full of crap too. Mice droppings here and there, barn has bats and guano, most of the stuff is just crap she's not using anymore or it's ruined beyond use.

Contact the show and see if you can get on. Sounds like potential kino

Do it and volunteer to help them clean so we can see you next season

God she's a fucking bitch, it probably wouldn't end well. Not only that, but her and I ain't friends anymore because she got pissed off when I threw out a rusty old barrel that wasn't being used.

be the hero that A&E needs and that Yea Forums wants.

But at the same time, I still worry about her because she is 60, and not in the best of health. The basement alone is dangerous as hell to get through because there's so much stuff everywhere, it's damp and probably has mold issues, cobwebs and probably mice fecal matter.

If a fire were to happen, she'd be a goner. Too much shit, and the house is super old and lacks smoke/carbon monoxide detectors. But she thinks the house has some value somehow.

>look at my shelf
>I am ok

I'd have to try and get down there carefully to take photos, cause she's got no trespassing signs up and will call the police on me if I'm seen down there.

Been trying to get back on her good side so I can get back down there long enough to get photos.

Cause the farm is falling apart slowly. The barn has termite and water damage that is going unchecked, and yet she has some old farm equipment she could sell and make money from to be able to afford barn repairs. But she doesn't fucking care.

And of course there's animals involved. Two farm cats that go into these packed buildings. God forbid anything fall and trap them in there cause she wouldn't fucking know.
The two horses are fine, but they've lost their run-in because it's falling apart and the one horse has sleep issues that makes him a fall risk.
There's two little parakeets in the house, but they're fine usually. Except she doesn't change out their water properly or often enough.

Maybe she'll get $5000 for the lot. Next time take care of your shit!

I’d definitely try to get on her good side like you said and get some pictures. It sounds like your friend needs some professional help with all that she’s got going on

>that fear you're going to be a hoarder one day

I feel like I'm the only one who wants to try and do something about it too. Cause all her other friends just turn a blind eye to it all, but I can't.
I just don't think i'll ever be able to get back in her good graces. She's stubborn and holds grudges. Only thing I can think is find a way to call some kind of authority on her anonymously.

is the 123 tv stream lagging for anyone else

Do what you gotta do man. No one deserves to live like these people do. In the end she might hate you but you would have done what’s best for her and her animals

Thank you. That makes me feel more encouraged to get her the help she needs. I might call my local township and check with them for advice on what to do.
We've had quite a few hoarders in this township over the 10 years I've lived here. Someone finally managed to get those people help. I've gotta do the same for this woman and the animals.