Attached: file.png (710x569, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8SInTXw_BI
youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MZKiRRYNn1s
youtube.com/watch?v=eFbIRmoZJn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sucking off random strangers in truck stop bathrooms is less faggoty than Vice headlines

>Bro Film King Jonah Hill
What are the chances this article was written by Jonah Hill?

>wants to fight toxic masculinity
>the one who humiliated him in front of the whole world was a female with her toxic femininity

>Bro Film King
since when?

i dont think jonah is a very fulfilled or happy person

He is a walking meme

getting fucked in the ass while looking the other dude in the eyes and saying I love you is less gay than vice headlines

>whose progressive NOW?

That french bitch really broke him. It was all downhill from there, he got emasculated so hard he started coping by pretending masculinity is toxic and he wouldn't want it anyway. Literal sour grapes. Sad

He absolutely wasn't meant for the success he had, and is now desperately searching for a purpose in life.

>whose
Who’s

these other posters are right, he was the late 00s stoner nerd dude, not a "bro". Anyway, I have a feeling he's just trying to cash in hollywood woke cred because that's what you do

Nah he’s definitely had a psychotic break of some sort, in a similar vein as Jim Carey, maybe a step down

>who's
whomes

MORE

TIME

really? I'm curious what makes you say that, should I check his twitter or something

formerly Chuck's

So he fight imaginary fiends?
Thats easy
>I fight alien squids from outerspace
>I dont see one
>Yep, i won. Again!

What happened?

Attached: vice writing process.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

Imagine getting out banted so hard by a woman in front of a massive audience that you become a husk of a man.

Attached: jonahsubway.jpg (268x404, 19K)

this unironically gets you laid

sale pute de merde

I think you mean accused of rape in a couple of years.

Attached: 1552230871181.jpg (453x527, 64K)

Wtf did she even say

he could be trying to fit in socially and score points with Hollywood bitches or whatever while also being a little crazy, it's not mutually exclusive

fpbp

This was the best version of Jonah.

By ugly liberal granola bitches maybe. Most hot women dont give a fuck about politics and think feminists are all just butthurt dykes who can't get laid.

t. Chad

Nah

Attached: jonah2.jpg (634x874, 144K)

Basically that she’d rather fuck Lenny dicaprio and brad Pitt than him
Literally nothing
He’s a pussy

I doubt it

>thought the dark guy behind him was a man bun at first

Attached: 1541778075576.gif (480x320, 1.96M)

wew lad, that really puts in perspective

how do you even arrive at this look?

Fresh news!! Jonah is going to direct a live broadway show about The Beastie Boys, with Spike Jonze!!!

15:00 youtube.com/watch?v=T8SInTXw_BI 15:00

I mean, no one is surprised ole 2 subs has a lack of character right?

so.. not new jump street movies?

he honestly should have set up a date with her and leo

leo would have pumped and dumped her while listening to MGMT

Attached: 1487614889409.jpg (1619x1725, 474K)

based chad

how can one guy get absolutely destroyed by a single female.

Chicks have been shamming that dude his entire life. The minute he came into money and they threw the pussy at him. He actually thought and still thinks they like him for him. Even in hos movies that pair him with 4's and 5's. Him and James Corbin are prime examples of beta cuck limo libtards

Attached: image_search_1552103023301.jpg (277x415, 15K)

this, i thought it was just a meme but he's been on a very strong downwards trajectory ever since that talk show

yes most women basically don't care about marxism and stuff and just basically want to not get raped and murdered

ive also seen some women adopt liberal stances BECAUSE THEY ARE SO HOT that if they didn't defend people, they themselves would be attacked for being a goddess

poetic?

Attached: 1529551911091.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

He's just mad about the casting standards that have prevented him from being a serious dramatic male lead that he's wanted to be for God knows what reason

Wasn't it when that french bitch completely wrecked him?

J E W

link please

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MZKiRRYNn1s
youtube.com/watch?v=eFbIRmoZJn4

>"BRING ME THE TOXIC MANCHILDREN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUH

Attached: jo.jpg (818x1222, 260K)

/thread

we are seeing a live action chris farley
you can tell that they dont "like" being the fat funny guy

but it's all they are really "good" for anyways its a catch 22
if jonah loses weight then what is he? just some average looking guy
he does not have lead material even by god hes tried

should he get korean plastic surgery or something? how can he make himself a brad pitt or alain delon?

Attached: 180605-chris-farley-mn-1045_daa9ca03f5a92ae87651debc5b457664.jpg (1932x2028, 2.41M)

What?
Farley embraced his fat funny guy act to the fullest.

all a clever ruse and act
look deep beneath the surface in all his roles

he was emotionally unstable and the only reason why he was SUCH a GOOD actor is because he wasn't acting. thats how he felt...

So if Vice was a movie it would be the naked gun, except it's not funny and thinks it is serious?

They made a typo, they mean former Burger King™ Jonah Hill(Feldstein)

Attached: 1550195422261.jpg (548x548, 135K)

it would be that rebel wilson comedy were she dates a chad and everything is perfect for her

at least he's finally in decent shape

whoms'tv

i’ll look deep beneath your roles, fatso. don’t talk shit about farley.

No it doesn't LMAO. Memes aside most women like masculine men, they already have a pussy and they don't need another one like Jonah's faggot ass

What happened?

For fuck's sake this thing is pathetic. Cut your fucking balls off already, Jonah.

Some French weatherwoman on a French tv show tried to banter him but his faggot ass couldn't even handle it

jonah hill look like hannah gadsby with a beard

Got a video or anything?

Attached: 24F405CC-7775-453D-8EED-2835A79E4427.gif (424x208, 987K)

>Anyway, I have a feeling he's just trying to cash in hollywood woke cred because that's what you do
He's not being cynical at all. He means everything he's doing. If he's lying at all, then he's also lying to himself.

The thing is, a lot of celebrities have gone through what he's going through right now, just to a lesser degree. I think being famous isn't that great if you're famous for something that stops people from taking you seriously, like being goofy, lowbrow or appealing to teenagers. That's why so many guys like Jonah, Michael Cera, Elijah Wood, Robert Pattison and so on decided to step away from the spotlight and work on fag artsy projects that no one watches. It's why Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams started doing dramas. It's why Louis CK was trying to be Woody Allen. It's their way of yelling "take me seriously".

Dammit Pablo

JONAHS TOO SOFT TO FIGHT ANYTHING BUT A SUBWAY TRIPLE MEAT TRIPLE CHEESE MEATBALL MARINARA, CAN REALLY TEAR THOSE UP THE MADMAN

>Louis CK was trying to be Woody Allen
kek
>Adam Sandler
is a con artist.

i love farley man but don't delude yourself thinking he was happy with his life

he was so desperate for love

his last words was "dont leave me" to a hooker before he choked and died on his own vomit

Attached: 1552901980595.gif (300x203, 643K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
He cancelled all press events afterwards KEK. Left seething and sent him into an early midlife crisis

That's just what happens when you go through adolescence fat and ugly. It doesn't matter if you lose the weight or become super successful, you will always be the gross fat kid in your head

truth.

>go through all the hassle of working out and getting /fit/
>go from a 5/10 to a 5.5/10

Attached: 1551404698272.jpg (1571x1669, 295K)

Boy Ben Stiller's looking rough nowdays.

based ornella

>Get in decent shape
>Still have his pudgy, fat jew-boy face
How unfortunate

Nah, Farley would have been hot if he got fit. Good face, huge blue eyes, long lashes, good smile and so on. He's not a disgusting misshapen bristle haired jew boy.

He should play the Penguin

kek

You can see him dying inside

i dont care if hes a soilboy or whatever,nobody deserves this

Attached: a3be0a35d40acee90d95ac83a49a781ae8fc2f5749af66c18fa7afe862465318.jpg (296x592, 36K)

that's what he needed when Frogfu raped his ass in public french tv

Serious actor

>tfw every talk show you go on the host blows you TF out because despite being a "comedian" you're so insecure

Attached: 1534358017880.jpg (1080x599, 263K)

>I can still hear the laughter

>it ain't me starts playing

now he's at the point where he will say anything in order to get more directing gigs

could shave that fuck-awful beard, but maybe he has no chin.

Why would any man take advice about masculinity from (((Jonah Hill)))?

This

/thread

>naw you were forced on us by the studio