MCU CASTING LEAKS

Avengers: Endgame
>There will several special appearances, including Hayley Atwell, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Anthony Hopkins, Cate Blanchett and Tilda Swinton. Danny Huston and Sela Ward are playing Thanos’ parents, Alars and Suisan, in flashbacks. Katherine Langford is playing Tony Stark’s daughter in flash-forwards.

Spider-Man: Far From Home
>Remy Hii is playing Peter’s classmate Amadeus Cho. J.B. Smoove is playing Peter’s teacher Mr. Del. Numan Ackar is playing Russian mobster Dmitri Smerdyakov. Michael Mando is returning as Mac Gargan.

Black Widow
>Scarlett Johansson, Julie Delpy, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson will return. Florence Pugh is in early talks for the female villain after Emma Watson passed. Andre Holland, Trevante Rhodes and David Gyasi, among others, auditioned for the male villain. Sienna Miller and Sebastian Koch in early talks for secondary villains. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Kyle Gallner and Michael Angarano, among others, auditioned for the secondary male lead. Isabella Moner, Camilla Mendes and Amandla Steinberg, among other, eyed for supporting female role.

The Eternals
>Marvel wants a diverse cast, headlined by a woman of color as Margo Damien, the human who befriends the Eternals. The shortlist includes Ana de Armas, Eiza Gonzalez, Gina Rodriguez and Naomi Scott. Alexander Skarsgard, Armie Hammer, Sam Heughan and Charlie Hunnan are being eyed for the male lead, Ikaris; while possible contenders for the secondary female lead, Sersi, include Sofia Boutella, Tatiana Maslany and Marie Avgerepoulous. Luke Evans, Sylvia Hoeks, Rami Malek, Millie Bobby Brown, Oscar Isaac, David Oyelowo and Ian McShane, among many others, are being eyed for supporting roles. No offers on the table yet.

Attached: Marvel Studios.jpg (575x323, 27K)

Shang-Chi
>Several Asian and Asian-American actors will be auditioning for the lead roles in the next few months, among them Yoson An, Yifei Liu, Daniel Wu, Lewis Tan, Jian Ting and Karen Fukuhara. Donnie Yen is being eyed for the villain.

Black Panther 2
>Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, Letitia Wright, Angela Basset, Winston Duke, Daniel Kaluuya and Martin Freeman will return. Ryan Coogler wanted Mahershala Ali for a role, but his involvement with Luke Cage might prevent that. Halle Berry, Naomie Harris, Regina King, Thandie Newton and Mary J. Blige (among others) are being eyed for a role. From my understanding, Berry is the top choice.

Doctor Strange 2
>Benedict Cumberbatch, Rachel McAdams, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Benedict Wong will return. Scott Derrickson wants Joaquin Phoenix as the main villain (Phoenix almost played Strange back in 2016 and they remained in touch).

Captain Marvel 2
>Brie Larson and Jude Law will return. Gugu Mbatha-Raw is being eyed for Monica Rambeau (She had talks about playing Maria Rambeau but they fell through). Also, fun fact, Brad Pitt was approached for Mar-Vell before the character was entirely reworked.

Guardians of the Galaxy 3
>Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan and Elizabeth Debicki expected to return. Before being fired, James Gunn was eyeing Zac Effron and Liam Neeson for roles.

X-Men/Fantastic Four
>Potential directors/actors are already being lined up.

Attached: MCU.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>Benedict Cumberbatch, Rachel McAdams, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Benedict Wong will return. Scott Derrickson wants Joaquin Phoenix as the main villain (Phoenix almost played Strange back in 2016 and they remained in touch).

Kino confirmed.

>Margo Damian
>Woman of color
GOD DDAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: Margo_Damian_(Earth-616)_from_Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_Vol_2_16_001.jpg (560x1079, 104K)

>Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan and Elizabeth Debicki expected to return.

So, Gamorra stays dead? Damn.

Hype

>Danny Huston and Sela Ward are playing Thanos’ parents, Alars and Suisan, in flashbacks.
Isn't he like a half-celestial or some shit in the comics?

Everyone killed pre-snap can't be resurrected.

They'd have no reason to hide her name, right? Like even if she's there we could just assume it's a flashback scene.

Langford is playing Ant-Man's daughter

>Anthony Hopkins, Cate Blanchett and Tilda Swinton.
That's interesting. The fuck is going on here, a TTGL "everyone who has died cheers you on" moment? Everyone's hopes and drams weaved into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow?

Attached: WOYAoQ4.png (1600x900, 2.46M)

I'm not OP but I thought I heard a while back that there's going to be a scene with 30 characters on screen at once. or a sequence featuring 30 characters at once.

Nope, that's Emma Fuhrmann.

Attached: Emma Fuhrmann.jpg (666x1000, 54K)

Interesting. That sounds like one of those comic book pages with 50 character when they all go up against cosmic beings like Beyonder.

>no one commenting about Debicki returning as Ayesha

Attached: 1537821469787.jpg (320x320, 21K)

>Katherine Langford is playing Tony Stark’s daughter in flash-forwards
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BLACK IRON WOMAN, IT WAS HER TURN

BASED DANIEL WU

>Michael B. Jordan
How? Flashbacks? That's lame

He had royal blood, ruled Wakanda and ingest the magic herb. Therefore he's allowed into the spiritual plane alongside Black Panther's father and all the other dead kings.

Attached: Tree of Life.jpg (618x412, 56K)

All of this means nothing if the quality of these movies is going to continue to decline. Ill watch Endgame since its the "end" and Infinity War felt like there was actual effort put into it and Guardians 3 since Gunn is back as director.

>as Margo Damien, the human who befriends the Eternals
Humans can fuck off, I hate audience surrogate characters. Just give me weird space politics.

>Katherine Langford is playing Tony Stark’s daughter in flash-forwards
Oh fuck off

Attached: Jake smh.gif (300x167, 398K)

They're Eternals.

Attached: Lil' Thanos.jpg (675x1200, 181K)

>GRAPED

Thanos' mom has got it going on.

>mutation
Oh shit here we go they're going introduce the Xmen through the Eternals. They'll say that the Eternals seeded Earth and the deviant gene is the x-gene.

Agree. Langford will instead reprise her best known role and defeat Thanos by making a tape about him.

>Amadeus Cho

But Amadeus Cho had his first appearance in The Incredible Hulk, did Feige completely forgot?

Attached: Amadeus_Cho.jpg (747x742, 231K)

>Shang-Chi
>The Eternals
this is some real bottom of the barrell shit

So were the Guardians of the Galaxy once upon a time.

What about Ant Man 3?

>Marvel wants a diverse cast, headlined by a woman of color as Margo Damien,

Attached: 042.gif (600x338, 2.97M)

I thought that was asari cosplay from the thumbnail. Fuckin alien lookin ass

>Joaquin Phoenix as the main villain
Kino.

>people here actually give a fuck

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue[1].jpg (1024x683, 102K)

>Zac Effron
Adam Warlock?
Good, the actress is Ok but that character was bland as fuck.

I don't think Phase 4 is going to fare well as the previous MCU installments. After Endgame, I'm willing to bet a significant portion of viewers are going to drop the MCU.

wasnteed

>Brad Pitt was approached for Mar-Vell before the character was entirely reworked.
Sucks but I am sure they would have wasted him any way.

Hi Suisan

We all know she was eventually returning, it's obvious that they're doing an Adam Warlock storyline and she's making her perfect man.

>trips dubs quads
impressive.

Yeah but the Celestials pretty much made the mutants and since the Eternals are heavily involved with the Celestials....

No!

Not longtime fan-favorite Margo Damien, who lasted a whopping 12 issues before being turned into a fish and dying! Please not her!

Attached: Skinner.jpg (480x360, 23K)

with Spider Man and Black Panther I don't think that will happen

>guardians 3
>zac effron
I could see him as Nova Richard Rider

The only reason I'll see Spider-Man: Far from Home is because I want to have a non-Avengers look at how the world bounced back after the Thanos Snap.

I honestly don't give a fuck about Black Panther solo films. I like him in ensemble pictures where he can play off other characters. The only solo film I might watch is Doctor Strange 2.

And I'm morbidly curious to what Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is going to be like.

GotG was a top selling book tho

>liam neeson
wait which GOTG is black

It looks like absolute garbage
check the trailer where Jake fights that water golem in Venice, it looks like DCshit movies. You know what I mean, endless CGI fighting shit. It's pure cancer

Jesus when will people have enough of generic capeshit movies?

With James Gunn back I'm pretty sure the plans of him being in charge of the Cosmic side of MCU is still going, and I'm looking forward to that

this is the only thing that would make me be hyped for black panther 2, having killmonger on the astral plane would be kino as fuck and if he becomes wise and repents of his literal terrorist ways would be worth just for the eternal seething of retards worldwide who were sperging out about him being in the right

>theres an alternate universe where she's both captain marvel and brienne of tarth
meanwhile we are stranded in this shit reality

Attached: 52902827_2063695950382173_1988673414004473856_n.jpg (564x951, 62K)

GotG 2 was absolute garbage, I don't know why you dickriders think Gunn is worth a damn. GotG 1 was a fluke.

>Black Widow
>Julie Delpy
this is all i've wanted, weird that she was in age of ultron for such a small role

I think we're going to see the bubble burst soon.

Look at the horror movie market. From the early 70's to the early 90's, it completely defined generations of teens. Especially the ones that grew up with cable TV and VHS rental in the 80's.

The modern cape boom began in 2000 with the 1st X-Men film. It's been nearly 20 years now. How can the MCU top Endgame? And eventually even the long-term fans will have comic fatigue.

I'm willing to bet in another 5 years or so, the whole structure comes crashing down.

Jesus she really should have been Captain Marvel

I didn't like GOTG 2 that much either except for Kurt Russell's scenes and the flashbacks of young Peter with Yondu. In fact, why the fuck don't we have a prequel about Peter as a kid and how he became a Ravager? That shit writes itself and would be a great Father's Day film.

He'll probably just call T'Challa a pussy faggot who's not doing things right every time T'Challa goes to the soul world.

then that would be just "dickheads can also be rewarded with eternal life in the african tree paradise" either way the backlash would be funny

still no Biel to trash goes

>I think we're going to see the bubble burst soon.

You've been saying that since 2012.

Hey Leon!

Attached: leon.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

pretty sure they had just come off of a hugely successful run in the comics
never heard of shang-chi having a big book, in fact I've never even heard of shang-chi period

She's actively turning down cape roles following her experience with Blade: Trinity.

Attached: Abigail Whistler.jpg (1200x790, 97K)

This is exactly what's going to be the bridge to phase 4. Introduce the race of Eternals in Endgame, Introduce the "deviant gene" and reveal it's the x-gene in the Eternals movie paving the way for the X-Men to be introduced.

They want the China market. New Hulk will be Chinese too.

>while possible contenders for the secondary female lead, Sersi, include Sofia Boutella
Puuurfect :3

Attached: 1552708079428.png (1082x500, 1.26M)

Nah I think Gwendoline works well for Brienne

As for Captain Marvel, she should have been better cast

>WHAT I REALLY FUCKING WANT IS DEBICKI TO BE CAST AS ASAJJ VENTRESS

Attached: 20180414_211448.png (856x636, 255K)

Their son was born purple and with a scrotum for a chin. The "Who the fuck designed this" syndrome