The Creeper? He'd just take me between his sexy arms and fly away lol like duh

The Creeper? He'd just take me between his sexy arms and fly away lol like duh

Attached: ece2311fa1dcdefbc7a49795903bba9541acb7af_hq.jpg (640x670, 85K)

if you dont pick freddy, he will kill you as soon as you fall asleep.
if you pick freddy, you'll just die cause freddy cant do anything while you're awake

this obviously doesnt work

Pinhead and Freddy.

I’m a lucid dreamer Freddy can’t do shit to me

I guess it would have to be pennywise. He's the most powerful, right? Or is it pinhead?

If we go by the book, Pennywise is crazy powerful, except against 7 kids blessed by an ancient turtle god, so I'd go with him/it/her.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Freddy can just kill everyone else while they sleep, he fucked with Jason in his sleep in Freddy Vs Jason

You'd be fucked no single one is more powerful than the other eight

i choose jack nicholson.

>Described by Doug Bradley as stronger than Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers, Pinhead is an extremely powerful being, and as such, has several supernatural abilities. His preferred method of attack is by summoning hooks and chains to mutilate victims, often pulling said victims in several directions to tear them apart. These chains are subject to his total mental control and he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim. Pinhead is highly resistant to damage and direct assault, being able to resist both gunshots and futuristic energy weapons. His magic is also used for creating objects out of thin air, teleporting, creating explosions at distances and deceiving opponents with illusions. He is capable of creating other cenobites from both living and dead victims
HHHHMMMMM I wonder wich one should I chose

You'd at least get to see the Lakers before you died

it's obviously movie pennywise tho

Attached: choose 2.jpg (1200x1200, 829K)

pinhead will take me to his dimension.

I'll go with Scream, since it's a deconstruction of horror flicks it means that the man, me, will survive at the end instead of the usual chick.

But they had to inject him with whatever bullshit to make him sleep. I guess only 3 or 4 characters in this pic that will eventually fall asleep not matter what. and Jason surely isn't one.

i choose ratatouille and oompa loompas

Since I need a protector I choose pinhead. I assume he offers refuge in his hellscape where the others simply can't get to me, even Freddy. Jason might have a shot but pinhead defenses in hell might be enough

Jason any time

I pick Jack Torrence for true Dante Must Die mode

Attached: 1552889697285.jpg (1080x1080, 618K)

This. Freddy slashing Pinhead will cause, at best, an erection.

jason mi amor

Attached: thicc-boy.gif (470x265, 1019K)

>pennywise is the most powerful
>gets beaten by a bunch of kids

none i would kill all 9

It's not my fault Stephen King is a hack. It's like making a Stephen Segal movie where James Bond is the villain and gets killed by Segal. Makes no sense.

What's the absolute WORST pick a man could make?

This, it's a lose/lose. Freddy has no way to deal with the others solo. He could deal with the mortals sure, but he can't take care of the others. And there is no guarantee guys like Pinhead can protect you from dreams.

based

Still going with Freddy. I'd rather take my chances with the other 8 then not be able to sleep.

spider the gas man is all i sneed

Jack

I love these, post more pls

Attached: choosem.jpg (1200x1200, 1M)

IT shouldn't be on here seeing as it can be anything and is a literal God

Based poor reading comprehension user

Pinhead is a literal demon so it would still be pretty even

>didn't read the book, memes are a good stand-in right
He got beaten by a bunch of adults who were formally kids

how do you know the other monsters dont sleep?

I don't dream so it's fine. My brain has like a 400 IQ so i can just shut off dreams

Basically impossible as others have said. If you don't pick Freddy, eventually he will get you and if you do pick him, I doubt that It sleeps so he probably won't be much use there. Your chances are highest with Freddy though, at least you can have one shits hope.

You need the box to summon him though don't you?

The easy answer is Freddy Krueger, he can kill anyone in the dreamworld, even Pennywise

Any of the fags from Scream

Pennywise is supernatural, I'm sure he could deal with Freddy in dreams

This one is pretty shit desu. If you don't pick freddy, you're dead; if you do pick freddy, you're also dead. Even if you removed freddy altogether, IT and pinhead take his spot as 'pick them or die'. The slashers/jack have no chance.

>i know that faggit but the still beat until he came back after decades. And the people who beat him are literally normal everyday people.

He did get fucked surpringlsy easily in hellraiser 2 by the doctor bullshit. He's a torturer, not a fighter.

Nuada with TWO golden army dudes is serious shit.

I don't know shit about Mike Myers, but Jason by himself being supported by horror movie tropes would be enough to win, so having them team up is already too much.
I had to look up who Nuada even is, so I don't know what he can do, but unless he is an unkillable force of evil that has the power of *teleports behind you* I don't expect my answer to change.

What happens in a Nuada + 2 Golden Army soldiers vs T2000 fight? It seems to me that neither party has the ability to wipe out the other. They're gonna be stuck in a constant stalemate as they rip each other apart and then reconstitute.

I want to choose Pinhead, but his idea of protection scares me. Otherwise, he'd be a no brainer becaise he's the only one who can solo Freddy and Pennywise at the same times.

I feel like horror movie tropes don't include 'teleports behind you'; more like anywhere they could conceivably show up, they'll be at the worst time. The problem is if you pick those two, they'd be mediocre at defending you.
I might be remembering this wrong, but doesn't the invincibility of the golden army depend on nuada having the staff? If you get that off of him he's toast

Pennywise because that dream stuff is bullshit and you won't actually die. The rest do physical shit that is guaranteed to kill you.

T1000

Jason solos Pinhead, because hedonists are his special quarry. Jason is only vulnerable to virgins and pedophiles.

That one didn't say anything about defending you. It's a deathmatch one, and
>anywhere they could conceivably show up, they'll be at the worst time
Right behind you is in that. I mean how many times have you seen a horror movie where the asshole thinks he's lost the killer, only to find them immediately behind them?

Because evil never sleeps, bro.

sorry, I forgot it wasn't in the picture. This one was supposed to be a 'choose 2 to defend you, the rest are coming to kill you' one

Isn't Nuada also a sort of wizard? I think he will figure out how to smelt the T1000.
The T-1000 is still serious shit as well. Do wonder if the blood of the Alien can permanetly damage it - I guess yes. I imagine the T-1000 winning vs the xeno, but then being able to go around only as a re-molded kid because of all the body parts lost.

Pinhead or Freddy. Or It.

I guess It can change reality per se, so It.

Nah, him having the crown just means he's in control of them, and you can only taken the crown (and therefore control of the GA) from somebody if you're of royal blood, you challenge them to a duel, and you win. The T1000 isn't of royal blood so there's no way he's doing that. The GA soldiers rebuild themselves as part of their design. You can smash them to bits but they'll just come right back together. I would imagine that if you were to split individual pieces apart they'd likely come back together.

The Golden Army is also super resistant to heat I think, because internally they're glowing red hot while they're active. Gonna pull something out of my ass and say they could grapple the T1000 and pull it into some molten metal and survive it long enough to get back out. If not, Nuada's got two of the damned things.

Honestly I think Nuada's in the lead on this one. He's a magical elf so he has insanely high dexterity, agility, endurance, and even strength. He can just dance around anybody on that list like the cover art for a book on weaboo fightan magic and poke 'em full of holes 'till the bleed to death, and that's to say nothing of 2 hulking murder machines that are literally indestructible because lol magic.

One will protect you

Attached: 1494731435199.png (497x676, 477K)

Anyone who doesn't pick Lead Cenobite is a pinhead

I'm gonna go with The Thing, assuming it can't/won't assimilate me. Otherwise, the Predator.

The Thing wouldn't be able to assimilate Xenomorphs, right? On account of it being carbon based life and them being silicon based life?

T1000 and Predator.

If pinhead is not summoned by the box, he cant do anything.

Hes in the same problem as freddy. Unless you open that shit box, no way to get him to help

Pinhead is the most powerful Nobody else in that list was badass enough to take over Hell and take the body armor of Satan from his dead body and wear it.

This sort of depends on the setting. If you're in any sort of highly populated area (or somewhere with a lot of animals, for that matter) the thing takes it. The only threat is the predator as the thing can be killed by fire/explosives, but once he infests enough people all it takes is one to get a drop of blood on predator and its over.

The two on the right are in a completely different league to those on the left.

I'd go with Jack. He has an open tab at the bar.

The Thing >>> Predator > Alien >>>>>>>>>>>>> le big shark

This. Imagine Jaws protecting you even in the perfect scenario: you're out on a boat in the middle of the ocean and he's circling it. How does he deal with the others? Eating the thing or xenomorph will kill him immediately. Predator maybe, but he's hunted much worse for fun

Perfect scenario would be me in the water with said sharko and not on a boat. Let's see how these fuckers can get INSIDE the water, can they even swim?

The thing can assimilate a fish, so yes

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Isn't Pinhead a powerful angel/demon?

Couldn't he fuck up Freddy with magic?

Are they protecting ants?

The five zombies would get awkwardly squashed by any other character lol

handlebar because he has superhuman powers and can do whatever the fuck the plot demands when needed
and probably remy and whoever the fuck because the plot is stolen from that shit

Me an my boy pinhead are gonna wierd hell rape the fuck out of grudge girl.

Attached: 423423.jpg (904x904, 265K)

Freddy can enter the real world if he's strong enough. He gets his strength from people believing in him, and if you aren't believing in him you're getting dabbed on FAST.

ramsay because I'm in the US and Hannibal because everyone always likes what he cooks even if it is human entrails

Mah nigga McClane just for the laughs and I get to die alongside him

It's not a totally clear answer though because several of these characters are essentially depicted as unstoppable forces, the general model being a "boogeyman" aka the immortal, phantom pursuer ina nightmare, but in the cases of the films usually brought into waking reality, since a horror film is basically depicting a world in nightmare mode.

Power rankings though, from lowest to highest

9. Jack - just a dad who spergs out due to some residual evil presence
8. Leatherface - brutal but mentally stunted and homebound
7. Scream killers - just a couple of mundane, edgy teenagers, but cleverer than Leatherface
6. Jason - in some movies he starts to be treated as some unstoppable boogeyman, but ultimately he's supposed to just be some mentally deficient type like Leatherface

5. and 4. - Then it gets less clear. Michael and the Creeper have that 'Boogeyman' status of basically seeming invincible. Michael is supposedly "pure evil", but he still seems consigned to physical embodiment, so I I'll rank him below more transcendent evils. The Creeper is depicted like a demon, but also physical, so I put him in that 'unstoppable evil yet worldly' Boogeyman category.

3. and 2. Freddy - Seems formidable -many of these guys can't reach him in dreams, but he can't (usually) fight them in the real world either.
Pennywise - Unclear what kind of entity he is, maybe a demon, but apparently he can affect you both in waking reality and dreams (so he could possibly fight Freddy and the physical beings), and he also can somehow affect reality in a dreamlike, mutable way. This is an illusion, but might still affect some of the lower beings. That said, his powers might be limited if he can't scare you, probably not possible with most of them, so maybe he belongs near the bottom (since he can only intimidate kids and certain crazies).
1. Pinhead - a demon or god type, transcends dreams and physical but can affect them.

Who the hell would pick jack for protection? He's just a guy.

Also, if we want to bring the Thing into my assessment, it would rank above all the physical beings (or maybe it would absorb and become one with them), but would be below any powerful transcendent entity.

So is Leatherface and the Scream villains, as well as Jason, usually.

It's not exactly clear what Michael is. He's supposed to be just a guy, but somehow became transubstantiated with evil itself.

Jason stopped being human in Part 5

The problem with 80s action characters is they have a cartoonish invincibility / capability so it's hard to measure their power levels in relation to each other. Some might be more mundane everymen than others, yet still display just as much superhuman prowess.

It's kind of like a thread I saw an user make on Rey vs Khaleesi - how can an empowered, neoliberal Marysue icon ever lose? It's the immovable object vs unstoppable force problem.

That's why I put him just above the human characters here but he's just edging into that 'unstoppable boogeyman' status with Michael, the Creeper, and Freddy.

Attached: 1502224349575.jpg (920x920, 203K)

Who's the bottom middle? One of those newer ones I haven't gotten around to somehow.

Unironically Black Philip. Satan trumps all the others.

GOAT villain?

Babadook

Oh, I did see that. Forgot he looked like that.

I kind of mix up movies like that and Insidious and whatnot in my head.

>virgins
>pedophiles
Pinhead may be both

Gonna go with science on this one, T1000 could cocoon around you and you basically become Iron Man. Could go down hard like a man fighting at least, instead of just cowering in the corner while some monster tries to defend you.

If you don't pick pinhead you are a retard.
Pinhead will just take you to the Labyrinth to meet Leviathan. No one else except maybe Freddy can get in (but then the Cenobites would just fuck him up since it's a separate realm of existence)
Worst case senario you have to become a Cenobite for dat immortality and experience PLEASURES. gg

Attached: we have such shitposts to show you.png (620x768, 258K)

thats because the Leviathan turned off Pinhead's powers

T1000 is kind of immune from devils and demons because you can't just possess the guy lol

>everyone thinking Pinhead is EZ mode
>when he's defeated pretty easily if you mess with the puzzle box or, in the case of Hellraiser 2, just happen to be a similar demon
Also all these people who think Freddy's totally useless clearly haven't watched the whole series. He's capable of affecting the real world at times too.

Mick from Halloween since he doesn't die and the others you can just run away from or never attack directly.

Hannibal and the Oompa Loompas will work in my restaurant. Hannibal will cook and the Oompa Loompas will dispose of any dissatisfied critic with a delightful and educational song and dance routine

Pennywise is insanely powerful and would btfo any of the other 8 with maybe the exception of Freddy.

Attached: Ritual_of_Chud.jpg (1396x1126, 408K)

>He did get fucked surpringlsy easily in hellraiser 2 by the doctor bullshit
The doctor was being controlled by Pinhead's God, retard.

He literally gets torn apart by a bunch of adult humans that learned not to fear him. Pretty much every single slasher there can take him easy.

Except if you don't fear Pemmywise he can't do shit. The others will still kill you anyway. Pretty hard to fear Pennywise after pic related

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x298, 1.75M)

I disagree with your assessment of Jason, but agree with your rankings. I'd argue that the positions for Jason, Michael, and Creeper are pretty much equal, and interchangeable.

Creeper can fly. That's got to be worth something.

>Jason
>pretty stupid
>would be pretty persistent with killing you
>at least takes hits like a champ
Better than some but maybe not the best.
>Freddy
>would not be able to kill 8 other fast enough due to how he works
>one would kill you while he is busy/while they are just awake
>would probably be invincible to other 8
He kinda fucks this up desu.
>Pinhead
He has his own dimension he could take you to, right? And he could theoretically take everybody except Freddy there to save you, right? He might be the best bet.
>LF
>oh look, another retard
>chainsaw is a good weapon, but that's about it
Does he even have a power? I don't think so but I'm not sure.
No.
>Myers
>socially retarded but probably smarter than Jason or LF
>eats bullets and lives
>can't kill Laurie Strode
He's not awful but not the best pick imo. Slightly smarter but weaker Jason really.
>Jack
>again, no power, not the best choice
>Pennywise
Are we talking either version or specifically this one? Neither of them have very well defined powers desu. I'd probably rather die than have this fuck around me, so no.
>Ghostface
Parody killer, joke choice. Even if you got the group of them instead of just one, I'm not sure how useful he'd be against even non-supernatural guys like LF.
>Creeper
How smart is he and does he have a bunch of people to just eat to regenerate? Can he eat people he kills to protect you? Again, this should work alright against most of these guys except Freddy and Pinhead.

I'm gonna say Pinhead is the best chance, Creeper is probably up there, then maybe Jason since he takes so much punishment. Freddy probably kills you unless you take him and then he can't protect you well enough unless you have a lot of time to hide and everybody absolutely needs to take a nap. I can't imagine any of these 8 guys that isn't Freddy could reasonably find a way to save you from him.

Actually yeah, I take that back. I'd put Creeper a step above the other two.

Pick the predator and have him challenge Nuada for control of the golden army.

Isn't he obligated to mutilate you or transform you into a cenobite if you open the box?

McClane has the best plot armor so I choose him

Yeah, this. Also, many of these pictures have one character who can just take you into space while the others are stranded on Earth.

Rarely see Pinhead in these things...

Pinhead for sure, the only 2 he would struggle with is Pennywise & Freddy, but I am sure with him being multi dimensional he would have come across such beings before?

Pennywise doesn't need people to fear him to kill them. He just does it for cosmic shits and giggles, and because when people are afraid they taste better. Fear seasons the meat and all that.

Fair enough, but I'm still willing to bet Nuada can take a predator.

Pennywise obviously. He's not even in the same league as the rest

That's only if he gay new movie that has that shit. You have to perform the Ritual of Chud to kill him or in the case of the original movie ram your fists into a giant spider and tear him apart, but sense all the horror villians are out to kill me and not pennywise they won't be in the sewers so pennywise can't be seen in his spider form and destroyed.

gigachad and the architect are an unstoppable duo
we would always be 10 steps ahead of the others

How would any of the others even deal with the dead lights? They're fucked.

2 will try to protect you, the other 7 will try to kill you, choose wisely

Attached: 1510954841443.png (675x675, 987K)

getting flashbacks of pizzagate here
is pennywise in US politics?

Jack and ghostface are just average joes.

mice and birds seems like the obvious choice

hunter and the bear

T1000 is just unfair it should just be the normal T800

>have no idea whether the xenomorph and predator are fighting each other because one is on your side or if they're just competing for the right to murder you and your buddy is off somewhere pretending to be a shark

Fuck, The Thing is scary even when it's on your side.

Great image.

Predator and the 4 Xenos. I can be armed from the Pred's gear so I'm not completely useless, and he's the only one with medical supplies so if we get injured we can at least get stabilized.
Plasma weapons get around T-1000's physical immunity, so there's nothing we're outright fucked by.

Xenos are just basically meatshield fodder but they'll fuck up anyone that's melee only with acid blood.

>Presumably we're on a boat or a beach so Jaws can participate
Gotta pick the Thing then. Ocean is full of immediately available biomass (algae and plankton) for it to consume. All it has to do is turn into a mesh of filaments for maximum surface area and it'll be able to increase its own mass exponentially.

Birds and hunter (assuming infinite ammo)

Tier 1
Pinhead- Priest of hell. Demonic powers and shit.
Pennywise- Eldritch abomination pretending to be a clown.
Freddy- Nightmare demon but no power outside of dreams.

Tier 2
Jeepers- Ancient demon but can be hurt by physical means.
Jason- Undead killer with incredible pain tolerance but low intelligence.

Tier 3
Michael Myers- Human but high pain tolerance.
Leatherface- Insane killer but merely human.

Tier 4
Jack- Middle aged writer with a knife but some paranormal assistance.
Ghostface- Just some college kid with a knife.

Any of the Tier 1 slashers can deal with the ones below. Picking between Pinhead, Pennywise and Freddy is trickier.

Book Pinhead solos the other eight easily. They had to literally drop hell itself on top of him to kill him in the last book.

This is awfully unbalanced. You have regular retards like Myers and Ghostface against cosmic horrors beyond our understanding like Pinhead and IT.

SpongeBob kills the rest of the motherfuckers via toon force

1. If you fall asleep, Freddy can get you. I suppose Pinhead can force you to stay awake with his eternal torture stick, but that's worse than dying.
2. Pennywise is a multidimensional entity and can theoretically come after you.

Pennywise is a physical being with physical limitations.

Does It even sleep?

This. Pinhead would fuck Freddy up

Do Xenos and Predator count as reptiles? Lizard will be big threat if they are.

In a manner, yes.

There's a later book with the graffiti "PENNYWISE LIVES", so they just killed one aspect of him.

Ya he's more likely to make you immortal and repeatedly skin you alive so the pain stops you from dreaming

Imagine someone killing just one aspect of you.

Nah he's dead.

Jaws cause I want to see a flying shark come out of nowhere and take bites out of the other 3

Pretty sure those are rats but yes

Imagine having literally a thousand rats all over you, gnawing, gashing, you manage to yank one off, a hundred more takes it's place

And then on top of that, you got fifty fucking falcons swooping down and screeching at you while slashing at you with their fucking claws

Pinhead would fuck Freddy up with his magic bullshit.

Pinhead>Freddy>Sadako>Jason>Myers>Leatherface>Chucky>Gremlins>Zombies

if you don't take the hunter, he'll just 360 no scope you

the rats would be the biggest issue, which the birds have the best chance at dealing with

Spongebob canonically appeased a god with his krabby patty and he defeated bubblebass and squilliam's taste buds so he's my first pick. My second choice is obviously going to be Ramsay just to keep him from critiquing my food.

Is cartoon Grevious, before Mace. Or movie Grevious with the cough?

Gigachad+CIA=literally invincible.

The problem with picking Pinhead is do you WANT to live in a world ruled by him? Fate worse than death is a thing when it comes to cenobites

Nuada and The Predator.

>do you WANT to live in a world ruled by him?
And to think... I hesitated.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Spongebob literally has toonforce but in burger-making.
He can transform his own creations to satisfy any palate.

Like the puzzlebox, you have to do it with intent and desire.
Uttering it alone isn't enough.

The fact it goes dormant for ~30 years at a time is a central plot point, but human sleep probably doesn't apply.

Have Freddy take me to the safety of the dreamworld where he is god and can do whatever we both want. The rest can suck my cock as they are unable to even touch me.
Have some fun for a while by controling dreams and experiencing anything I desire. Eventually go mad and start terrorising people's drrams pretending to be a lovecraftian god or some shit.

Well except they can just stab your sleeping physical body to death.

This. Pennywise appeared the kids' dreams constantly.

The Thing stomps unless acid blood is a barrier to assimilation.

>Throughout the novel It, some events are described through It's point of view, through which It describes itself as the "superior" being, with the Turtle as someone "close to his superiority" and humans as mere "toys".
>It explains it prefers to kill and devour children, not by nature, but rather because children's fears are easier to interpret in a physical form and thus children are easier to fill with terror.
>It says this is akin to "salting the meat."

According to Dream Warriors, Freddy can manipulate your real world body and allow you to walk through doors. This leads me to believe he can make you stab proof...at least while asleep.

Attached: Philip2.webm (720x384, 2.93M)

T-1000 and slasher duo for epic hero fights against hordes of aliens.

Rambo because he'd get to fight himself as Judge Dredd

>It's actual form is not precisely what the children actually see. Instead, the natural form of It exists in an inter-dimensional realm referred to by It as the "deadlights"
>Instead, the natural form of It exists in an inter-dimensional realm referred to by It as the "deadlights".
>The deadlights are never seen, and their true form outside the physical realm is never revealed, only described as writhing, destroying orange lights.
>Coming face to face with the deadlights drives any living being instantly insane
>The only known people to face the deadlights and survive are Bill's wife, Audra Phillips, and Beverly Marsh, although they are rendered catatonic by the experience.

The Thing. That was easy.

Damn, this makes Freddy even more OP

Pennywise can be only be stopped by "The Other". The kids were just props used by IT's stronger cosmic enemy. Unless the other slashers are being protected by "The Other", they are fucked.

>the sheer tactical ingenuity of the predator and Dredd working together to protect a civillian
Operator and gadget kino.

It and Freddy can both shapeshift, but Freddy is confined to dreams, so he can't help. So It it is.

I'd die side by side with McClane as he comes up with a wisecrack.

Black Philip all the way. Add Freddy to the mix and the others will be dancing naked in my honour instead of killing me in no time. Seriously, with Satan and Freddy's influence on every plain of existence you can mindfuck everything into servitude.

Freddy can be pulled out of dreams

thats great. but could any of those villains beat bloodborne?

Attached: bloodborne.jpg (1619x811, 195K)

T-1000 is a machine and doesn't give a fuck about mindfucks

Jack dies to AR-15
Scream kids die to AR-15
I can kill Jason with my flame thrower.
Leather face dies to AR-15
Freddy can be conquered by summoning your inner dream warrior.

IT is beyond any humans power to defeat unless you use his power against himself by shining. Chances are not good.
The demon who rips pieces of your body off is also not the kind of threat you can take head on.

Pinhead. You can't survive any of this without a lot of plot armor but Pinhead is a WWI veteran with hell powers and can easily defeat everyone but IT. Just better get him back in the box before the jobs finished.

tfw when

Attached: shit.jpg (778x518, 67K)

Rats and Hunter.

Just get into a firing position up in a tower with narrow firing slit. two of use alternate between shotguns with bird shot for eagles and buck/slugs for the other animals, and use .308 rifles for the big boys. The rats distract all of the animals that can't climb your tower

Have you seen Dream Warriors?
Most of them died. Didn't even get to put up much of a fight either.

Nicholson from Anger Management protects me while Billy Loomis and Stu Macher try to kill me. Think it would at least make me last days or hours enjoyable

Not in a long time but I would basically zap him with lighting like the wizard guy but without running at him.

Bloodsport Van Damme

I have confidence that satan can deal with a robot. Maybe rain some fire on his ass?

IT gets physically dismembered and killed by unarmed adult humans. IT is the weakest one.

Ramsey because he'd be the hardest critic to please

Then the Oopmas to execute Ramsay's plans

>unarmed adult humans.
They are armed with the "Shining". Shining is that universes version of mental powers.
>IT is the weakest one.
He can take any shape you fear but must obey the rules of that shape.

Pennywise may or may not be a cosmic level entity, depending on how reliable a narrator he is when talking about himself, but he is clearly vulnerable to Shining as he appears in the books. It's like Cthulhu getting smacked in the head with a boat and drifting back to sleep, pulled down by his own power.