THE CURSE OF LA LLORONA Is Now Confirmed The Sixth Installment In CONJURING Universe

>the film has a subtle tie with the overarching franchise.

>Though fans have been speculating this for a while, there has never been any confirmation until SXSW. With Tony Amendola officially back as Father Perez, reprising his role from the Annabelle trilogy, The Curse of La Llorona is now confirmed to be the sixth installment in Wan's cinematic universe

bloody-disgusting.com/reviews/3551209/sxsw-review-curse-la-llorona-scares-space-conjuring-universe/

Based Wan overseeing another Billion dollar plus cinemaatic universe

Attached: The-Curse-of-La-Llorona.jpg (1200x627, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e62M-5-7ajY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is Father Perez for those wondering

Attached: Curse.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Did you see the trailer for this film? They pervertedly focus on a naked child in a bath tub all slick and wet it was disgusting.

whoa! that changes everything!

You a fag?

Conjuriverse>MCU

F

Isn't making horror films in cinematic universes limiting, because you have to follow the rules of other films in the franchise or are there any rules in these films?

Im all honesty, I genuinely had more fun overall with the Conjuring universe than with the overall MCU and I say this as a fan of MCU Phase 1. The Conjuring movies at least have compelling stories, even for horror movies. Also, the effects are mostly practical and never feel cheap

It's actually freeing because you don't have to establish as much mythology. Think of it like making a witch movie. Instead of writing a sequel, you can take any screenplay and toss in some callbacks to make it connected to your witch movie. Now suddenly it's fresh, and if you played your cards right, you probably saved a massive amount of money by not having to hire the previous cast.

Yeah that was out of line and disturbing.

I have a hard time believing there's anything subtle about these "films."

inappropriate

Attached: 1552996056189.jpg (848x476, 108K)

>durrrrr

muh scary jump scare cgi ghosts

in this scene she farts before the monster shows up and it shows the bubbles. its gross haha

How does Wan blow soi cucks out of the water so often? What's about his masterpieces that is so sincere and scary? His movies just work

Attached: SOI4.jpg (2300x2300, 604K)

Billion dollar opening weekend
screencap it

DONDE ESTAN MIS HIJOOOOS

>I don't like thing so IT'S SO LE SÖY LOL LMAO XD

Some dude took a stupid children argument and wasted his time to put it in a picture, thinking he was doing something great

never change Yea Forums please

Attached: 1437427236007.gif (256x192, 1.39M)

wew

hee hee

Attached: file.png (634x476, 407K)

>conjuring universe
what..

imagine wasting your time justifying your inferior pleb taste

el heehee > la llorona

youtube.com/watch?v=e62M-5-7ajY

Should’ve fucking been Moner. Damnit.