Favorite cooking show?

For me it’s Wang Gang
youtu.be/C3V9Ox8EPUY

Attached: E33B42AC-031A-4491-AC3A-5E074AF505D3.png (1207x710, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwOzAaf1vEs
youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw
youtube.com/watch?v=sbr-SAi6PHM
youtube.com/watch?v=xChZ1VFLoI0
youtube.com/watch?v=2J482y8WVdo
youtube.com/watch?v=AGKAMWWkN34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mmmm love me some no. 6

I know what you're getting at OP. I have lived in China for some time. It may surprise you to know that most Chinese are normal people that might have different cultural values than yourself.
While I know that alone will trigger Nazi larpers, I hope no one here is stupid enough to be genuinely offended by the preparation of meat. Monitoring this thread, if anybody is curious about China or Chinese culture, I could answer some questions.

For me it's Yang Gang
youtube.com/watch?v=CwOzAaf1vEs

So he just... cooks it? I thought it was gonna be like those Chink recipes where he boils it alive or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw

Someone post the Tianemen square copypasta so this chink gets a visit from the secret police.

is rat a delicacy to your people

Attached: AF2DB94F-F6B7-4050-A796-97215DE4B496.png (1261x714, 1.21M)

I'm American, faggots.

Pretty damn kino
youtube.com/watch?v=sbr-SAi6PHM

i hate this insect's face

No that shits on liveleak. Saw one video where they boiled a chihuahua alive (because they believe cooking something alive brings out more flavor) and the dog runs away with burns and they’re all laughing trying to catch it

Yeeees. This channel is turned on the tv of a local vietnamese joint and I keep salivating even more while waiting for my food.

When you were in China have you ever knowingly consumed gutter oil?

youtube.com/watch?v=xChZ1VFLoI0

Rabbit is really delicious. Used to be really popular in America, but not any more because "they're cute."
Frog isn't that great. It's like shitty chicken or fish. Can't say I've ever had frog sashimi. Don't imagine it'd be pleasant. I have had live octopus, and it's a good if they cut it up because the chopped up tentacles still writhe about. Eating it whole is a chore: you have to chew a bunch or else it'll expand its tentacles and choke you from inside your throat. Happens to some drunk fucks.

Not explicitly knowingly, but it's possible. One thing I was made aware of was certain clubs/bars serving 'fake' alcohol. Not sure what exactly it was but man it did not sit very well.
One thing of a similar vein that doesn't seem to have had a lot of exposure in a rice: I saw a shared video once of some factory that was processing plastic bags junk etc, shredding it finely, weaving and snipping it, and ultimately selling it as rice. Pretty gross. I'd like to think I'd notice if I was eating plastic, but of course I'm sure they would just extend actual rice with it.

exposure in the West*

Nice! I watch it when eating my bland, no effort food, it somehow makes it more tasty

Jesus fuck that was a lot of chilli.

I want it.

This can only happen in Asia and South America. Why did not chinks develope sympathy for animals. The main reason why jew and muslims eat only halal-meat is because back then it was the least painful way to eat an animal. In christian and European pagan cultures, they also always made the slaughter as inhuman as possible.

Does Asians and South Americans lack souls? They're the most unempthic continents for sure.

did he but the spine in there?

Wow China sounds like a complete shithole. Why were you there?

>NOO you can't eat dogs it's inhumane and cruel
>cows and pigs are fine, but doggos are fluffer pupper woofer goodboyes

Attached: 1536820004400.gif (365x400, 551K)

Its population distorts many aspects of the country. Though salacious videos like what I mentioned and what have leaked through the internet are perhaps shocking, they're also very very minor representations of the nation as a whole. But such acts are enabled by a simultaneously iron but also very porous rule of law and extremely low value of raw manpower.
Their education system and government bothers me much much more than sleazy penny-pinching operations run in some dude's garage.

Dogs are fucking delicious.

carnivores taste like shit and only larping faggots or gutter oil cooks think that it is a delicacy

you don't like fish bro?

Attached: 1537267411445.webm (533x300, 2.44M)

>why were you there
Wanted to live somewhere new, see the world, learn a new language, that sort of thing.

Based Chef John

youtube.com/watch?v=2J482y8WVdo

Shooting a cow in the forehead with an air gun is humane. Boiling a dog alive is not.

Faggot.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomóus Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

For me it's molecular cuisine.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGKAMWWkN34

fucking chink, kill yourself

Attached: chinks.png (1400x5552, 383K)

吹你妈的臭逼
Are you literally so retarded that you cannot imagine a non-Chinese person having an interest in China?

>different cultural values than yourself

Well saying that is pretty much what makes people get classified as nazis in the first place, fucking nazi.

>All the sheltered and triggered Ameri-Mutts here who now discovered that the rest of the world, including their grandparents, actually ate animals like rabbit and that meat i actually from animals you have to kill

Attached: pepe-laugh.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

*is actually*

Not unless you're an insect like them, so I guess you're an honorary chink.

ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong

Is there any group of posters worse than mainland Asians?

personally i was surprised to see they use GSM in their recipes

canadians

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomóus Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

how to ruin chinamans day?
make him drink 1 glass of real milk

Attached: 1551636890844.png (600x600, 75K)

Attached: 1352885303675.gif (267x151, 1.96M)

>This can only happen in Asia and South America.
>South America
Here, we only do that to people.
Dogs are frens

Attached: gZ38ujB.jpg.png (657x527, 27K)

>All the white boys here SEETHING because cute Cindy Lee from high school would not go to the dance with them and now blaming their virgin angst on all asian people when all they fucking had to do to get her on a date was fucking shower and not wear cargo shorts combo with a my little pony t-shirt

Attached: 29417347_2057559071158527_4220619840148209664_n.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

Attached: tovarish.jpg (620x387, 46K)

Same difference.

and a ching chong nip nong to you too motherfucker

Is it true if you make jokes about China's president looking like Winnie the Pooh you and your whole family get sent to a NK labor camp?

How's that dry cock?

What is it about cooking rabbit, a traditional game meat in every country, that makes people so seething

>yeah bro it’s
>slices dogs stomach open and throws it into boiling water while it whines in pain
>just a different
>hunts rare tigers and whales to extinction
>cultural norm!
>sets chicken on fire

You have to go back. This place... isn't for everybody.

Attached: 1552068956879.jpg (749x783, 74K)

That's somewhat exaggerated. But you are touching on what I meant by the porous iron legal system.
It's basically the Wild West. There IS regulation and oversight, but it's very sporadically and sometimes opportunistically enforced. However, one constant is: do NOT fuck with the party. That's the reason for the Yea Forums copy-pasta.
As a foreigner, I'd likely just get booted out. But if a real mainlander Chinese person were to get implicated in a deliberate act of political defiance, then it's quite likely they'd face some consequences. Makes you respect more things like habeas corpus and due process, huh?

>it's quite likely they'd face some consequences
i.e. death for themselves and family members

>murder
>humane
lel

More commonly disappeared to labor camps I believe, but yes. Authoritarian governments are horrifying and I often worry when I hear MAGAfags' espousing an ideal society hilariously similar to China's own vision.

So you never worry?

dude, I will kill you with my air gun, but no need to worry it is humane ;-)

>there are people here who care about how you treat the animals before you slaughter them for food
Do you faggots even think for one second?

My disdain for the chinese far surpasses my dislike for any other peoples by miles.

Hello Wildcats!

Attached: webercooks[1].png (632x338, 185K)

>ESL thinks murder is the same as harvesting animals for meat
Not a surprise.

Nigga u ever seen halal meat slaughter before?

>all these anti-asian posters
gee I wonder who are behind those posts.......

Attached: nigger.jpg (296x371, 28K)

People with common sense, so your pic is unrelated.

About myself getting disappeared? While I was there, no. Again I repeat, I am not Chinese. Unless I was doing some seriously provocative or agitatory things, I'd likely get deported and blacklisted as the most serious consequence. And for the most part, it doesn't affect your every day life (unless you're a Uighur or Tibetan).
It has been the Chinese ethos of the citizenry for many millennia: keep your head down, and hope the warlords and power-lusters fucking around above you don't fuck up your life up too much. I kept my head down.

However, upon my most recent visit, it's easy to see that it's getting worse. I had no ultra-nationalist party members among my friends, and while before they were if anything willfully ignorant of the horrible power controlling them, people now are starting to get more worried. Watching what they send on Wechat (whatsapp equiv), etc. It's very strange to be in a place where there's an omnipresent lowlevel of fear. But that's characteristic of the authoritarian state, isn't it?

Niggers don't have common sense

Thank you for repeating what I just said, retard.

calm down, Tyrone

Why did you call yourself a nigger?

dude, I will kill you with my air gun, but no need to worry, I will eat your dead body, so it is humane :-)

We don't eat people in first world countries.

Americans and Europeans are cannibals?

you would know about eating all kinds off cock, subhuman flith

filthy chinks can't even read

Calm down, Ping Ling

You can deny yourself of any kind of food you wish, just don't impose your diet on me.

You'll never get Asian pussy, Weeaboo, cry more

I don't make the laws, pal.
That should be obvious from the fact that you're still here.

poor froggers :(

Stay mad, Nigger

someone give me one good reason why I need to treat the animal that is my livestock food in the same manner as my house pet

>inb4 MUH FEELINGS

Because stress makes meat taste like shit.