Yea Forums makes movies

Does anyone here make movies? Post original work and anons will watch and critique

Attached: 1524483214544.jpg (243x243, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBiOF3y1W0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SuHM2bVXcQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb_tMT-s3DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P7LjHcU1Td0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont make movies, i make FILMS

Attached: 4chan.jpg (600x545, 367K)

does the webcam accidentally turning on while I'm reciting my own JP-style socio-political perspectives count?

sure user

Attached: 378-3789365_post-apu-pepe-thumbs-up.jpg (820x627, 142K)

I'm an actor, pretty proud of this 2011 film I did here's the trailer if you want to check it out
youtube.com/watch?v=KBiOF3y1W0Y

I don't know who anyone in this picture is except Moot.

I've made a few but I'm not posting them because I'm in them and they suck. Hopefully someone gives you what you're looking for though.

bls share user

Do you REALLY want to see your mom like that, OP?

For some reason, I feel like this user is the real goose

Here’s something I put together a couple years back
youtube.com/watch?v=SuHM2bVXcQE

Ive made a few with brainstorm they are on youtube.Extermitor x.Its pure indie wihout budget.

i was involved in the making of this, youtube.com/watch?v=Kb_tMT-s3DQ

Had me at the edge of my seat. A bit wordy but pretty good. I liked how you didn't know who was holding the knife.

Yes I make movies. In my head
Who else?

holy shit you read my mind, I was just about to ask for the link of the shitty church film

Edited this one. Didn't have much freedom or time but it was fun to make.
youtube.com/watch?v=P7LjHcU1Td0

>I'm putting together a team

bump

Effects aren't bad actually

>Yea Forums

I make shitty 2D animations while dreaming of making movies. It's a shitty situation.
Got a paid character design job recently, though, for some short that's gonna tour festivals n shit, maybe that helps out a bit?

Attached: asset.201531.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

Can't as it still hasn't been completed. Signed a contract that states I can't post any drawings I did for it until it's released.

The only real problem this has, besides the edginess, is they didn't record any of the audio correctly. The dub sounds like shit. It's still competently shot though

thas p gay

Attached: tenor (8).gif (220x184, 8K)