Why was Bill Nye Saves the World not renewed for a second season by Netflix?

Why was Bill Nye Saves the World not renewed for a second season by Netflix?

Attached: Bill Nye the Sex Junk Guy.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-Black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1317879/
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)60574-6
stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.22869/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
web.stanford.edu/group/rosenberglab/papers/popstruct.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bies.10315/abstract
genetics.org/content/176/1/351
nature.com/nature/journal/v368/n6470/abs/368455a0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-5VtGi49m58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based. Rebuttal, racists?

Attached: 14qsew0toity.gif (480x270, 3.62M)

>skin color is the only difference among the members of the human species
ok, guy

>current year
>still believing the out of africa theory

He saved the world in just one season.

It was technically.

Apparently they cancelled it.

Wait, there are three seasons?

>Appealing to "common sense"
>Conflating peoples with race
>Conflating races with species

Based and perhaps dare I say extremely redpilled

>there is no such thing as race
>white privilege exists though lol

I don't know what all this nerd shit means, but try being less racist next time, sweetie. Bill Nye says so.

Serious question here. Isn't this just about where you draw the line for what a race is? Like scientists could have decided that eye-color genes where what defined race, if they wanted to, right?

How is Netflix so fucking bad at everything they do? All they had to do was make a nice comfy show that taught simple lessons on being scientifically literate. Exactly what he got famous and was well liked for. Instead they made some retarded flashy variety show with a bunch of fucking nonsense.

Idiots dude. Netflix has to start declining soon. It just fucking has to. >

Race is still an important social concept, for obvious reasons. If people weren't obsessed with what Nye is right to point out as a scientifically archaic attempt at the taxonomical categorisation of human differences, it wouldn't be an important social concept either.

Your right sorry

bill nye gets the rope

What fucking tripe, the people that latch onto this "were all the same race" "we have to work together" hippy shit are more often then not the ones that will leap head first into race based platitudes involving whites. This entire shit is just a masturbatory aid for liberals that see themselves as the moral arbiters of society, yet it's all fantastical childish BS.

Race is just an old-timey, easy way to say "subspecies." The categorization is often fast and loose, but essentially, if you notice that a Husky isn't the same as a Chihuahua, you're noticing subspecies.

At what point is a puddle considered a lake? The argument is literally just semantic pilpul, and is incredibly not compelling.

They thought they could sell it purely on Bill's 90s kids nostalgia, even though it was nothing like his earlier shows while still treating the audience like retarded kids.
One of the most damning things is how reddit of all places didn't like it at all.

That statement is simply the opinion of someone grossly unqualified in the field on which he is commenting.
Crick had it right.

Nobody is claiming that we're different species, just that we're different subspecies.

>Mechanical engineer has an opinion on the myriad complexities of DNA and phenotypic expression
He should stick to trying to build better mousetraps desu

refute this reddit incels

Attached: Zng32gT.png (889x613, 585K)

Subspecies is an even more extreme distinction than race, dumbass. Why do pseuds insist on pretending they know what they are talking about?

> tfw no qt jampire gf

>two subsets of the same set are more different than two sets
Are you retarded

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

This is literally flat earther tier "but look at the horizon" argumentation. The physical characteristics of a species can be incredibly varied depending on their genotype.

if we dont call it race can we call it phenotypic subset preference?

Which is why ethnonationalism is so desirable, it eliminates a whole source of internal conflict. Just look at USA, every race is trying to wrestle the most amount of resources from each other and claim the most amount of oppression. It's all fucking bullshit.

Race is a population within a species, not a different set. You seriously have zero idea what you are talking about.

>The physical characteristics of a species can be incredibly varied depending on their genotype.
...Yes? What's your point?

Attached: 1548122768126.png (1120x2499, 505K)

*dies of cardiac amyloidosis because drug testing based on racial classification is taboo*

asians and blacks look nothing alike

Would smash all but the abbo desu

If you think your image backs up the idea of race, rather than relying on the field of genomics which essentially refutes race as a meaningful categorisation, I don't know what to tell you.

Honestly did anybody want this? For everything Bill Nye is to so many people, he put absolutely everything into fighting for these frankly unimportant intentionally difficult, and not particularly useful ideas. He put his entire name and word into arguing about 63 genders, an idea that was quite literally scrapped as a fluke within like two months of use, and he argued it like it was the discovery of gravity. He died on some of the most useless hills ever, even in the most cold of realpolitik. I dont think this is a political opinion either, the show is extremely low IQ and is mostly gaslighting.
Nobody liked this not even liberals.

Unless you are claiming to disagree with the second sentence in your post you are obviously a "race realist"

>The physical characteristics of a species can be incredibly varied depending on their genotype.
Or they can not be, which is the point of the image showing the essentially identical crows. The argument might seem conspiracy-tier only because the current narrative on what constitutes a race is so incredibly arbitrary and politically correct that even a simple image like that can truncate the entire premise: that humans are, for no reason, uniquely excempt from biological categories.

not science, religion

Attached: DNA race dawkins.jpg (1185x726, 279K)

>sex how you want it's your goddamn right

so does this applies to cunny or not? this is very important for my friend.

Attached: 1504792074707.png (445x500, 19K)

because le funny science man didn't convert enough racists to prove his value to (((them)))

And race and subspecies are synonyms. What point are you even trying to make

Your arguments so far have been "omg how could u believe that". allele is a variant form of a given gene. Pic shows that europeans are far more likely have alleles influencing genes linked to the nervous system, cerebellum, etc. Give me a reasonable explanation as to why this couldnt back up the idea of race. If subspecies are grouped by genetic groups and subspecies is even more extreme distinction than race how come proofs that we our genetics share great differences not prove that we are from different races?

Holy shit, there's conclusive scientific evidence linking the genes which define the blueprints for specific anatomy of your brain to the nebulous concept of your overall intelligence? That's fucking incredible. Wowee.

I know what a fucking allele is lmao. You are so out of your depth. It's not that there aren't classifiable and observable differences between humans which can be used to group them, it's that race is a uselessly broad attempt at defining these differences. Two people of the same apparent "race" can be more genetically similar to someone of a different race than they are to each other. Genomics has already proved this. Race is literally archaic and useless as a taxonomical tool. You're not wrong about there being different kinds of human phenotype and variance in genomics, but using race to attempt to define these differences is extremely pseudoscientific. It does not bear meaning outside of a social sciences context. If you want to go there, be my guest.

>Rebuttal
Forensic pathologists can determine the race of a person from their skeleton. Because they're different.

Bill Nye is being an unscientific faggot for virtue points.

Why didn't Bill Nye just say what you are saying instead of that race doesn't exist

>There really is no such thing as race
>fuck white people tho

can't same be said about different animal classifications? I guess polar beara don't exist anymore.

>we have to work together
Does it mean moving to US to work for some greedy jew burger for minimal wage?

settle down there virginus involuntarianus

You're right evolution stopped at the neck! Different climates and exposures to different environments surely did nothing to evolve different groups at different rates

Also lol when a mixed race baby is born it cannot recieve bone marrow transplants from either parent. We're all one race the human race :^)

>Two people of the same apparent "race" can be more genetically similar to someone of a different race than they are to each other.
And what are the chances of that? This concept is quite useless to debunk the idea of race if such people exist with ratio 1:10000000, while the majority of x race are genetically more similiar to one another than the majority of race y

I don't speak Latin.

Isn't race useful from a medical context given that people of particular historical ethnic and geographic origin are more susceptible to certain conditions or diseases. Therefore their origins need to be taken into consideration when examining their health and prescribing a particular course of action.

Isnt he right though? Why is race an archaiac and taxonomically void label if distinct differences and averages can be drawn using it?

nobody can refute this

Yes he's right, and you can technically hammer nails with a rock too lmao

>we are all one species
yes
>there is no such thing as race
there is if you didn't fail your elementary school biology

Guess Billy did.

If there's no such thing as race, then how could anyone be a racist?

Cheque m8

I think his point is that ethnicites is a more useful label for that stuff

An example that defies your argument is the fact that africans are more likely to suffer sickle cell right? Guess who else is? Italians. Because they were mixied with people of african decent at one point however now they do not appear simular to those you'd assign the label "black" to nor do they share similar iqs, culture, hell, Italians are pretty different from africans. Sure there are memes that italians are "white" but you sure as hell wouldnt call them black (unless you're a particularly cheeky pol tard)

Yes if you give a rock a handle, it can literally, not technically, be called a hammer. not sure what your point is here

My point is that there are better tools for job, even if technically you can get by making broad generalisations about the differences between humans which sweep a lot of what modern science can now tell us under the rug. Giving your rock a handle would be analogous to using a better methodology for determining differences in humans. Using a hammer, when there is one on offer, is what a rational person would do.

I remember being a kid and thought of different human races as a dog breed. As all dog breed can mate with each other but have different traits. This was the most my redpilled insanity could muster and my parents wanted to make sure I never repeated that idea openly again.

Its a smartass argument about an ahtiatic technicality. Wide standard deviation between human pedigrees doesn't disqualify the world's relarionship with family, legacy, culture, the simple reality of biological parentage, and so many other things that genology is simply not equipped to handle. Its mad social science, and frankly it seems like a pure statistical technicality. Isnt Nye simply denying that specific genes are related to what we call race?
You definitely dont have to deny race exists to encourage coexistence.

Reminder that all dogs belong to the same subspecies: Canis lupis familiaris

That's a pretty empty metaphor. What tools do you suggest we use for reconciling the world's race issues? I mean maybe if it totally proliferated somehow, Nye's genetic standard cariation argument would just turn race as a concept 'off', but I dont know. What's a good model?

I call people obsessed with race racists, and that is currently encompassing more "progressive" leftists than any other collective including their opposition.
Race relations have only become worse with this SJW culture, their only accomplishment is increased segregation rather than lowered segregation. Quite a stupid group.

As Morgan Freeman said, if you want to end racism, stop talking about it, and that includes your perceptions of racism and racial justice, all or nothing.

Thing is though even if you completely banish the idea of race from your mind, you still have groups of culturally distinct people coming from different places who group and behave as abstract cultural units

>Using a hammer, when there is one on offer, is what a rational person would do.
But there isn't a hammer on offer. We're setting nails with rocks and being told that rocks can't set nails. That's not the same thing at all.

This actually. And not just to shit on progressives either, they've actually kind of made a fool of the entire political party by being so hysterically racist, by virtue of being self-entitled amateurs thinking they picked the right sode

D-DIFFERENT SKULL SHAPES

Attached: 50D49378-581B-41EE-B443-E609E863DCFC.png (411x600, 113K)

Race is a social construct, and all people exist on a genetic spectrum that is arbitrarily split into racial groups.

However, species is also a social construct, and all organisms exist on a genetic spectrum that is arbitrarily split up into taxonomic groups.

#StopTheHIVGenocide #VirusLivesMatter

also different brain volume

>Along with th evidence of (((common sense)))
Yeah no, discard

Different genes.

and brain convolutions

Why are so many basketball players.....and...sprinters....umm

Nah freeman's perspective is garbage. People will always draw distinctions between ingroups and outgroups, majority minority, same and different. It is incredibly wishful thinking to essentially ask people to be colorblind

If we’re going by the (((wikipedia))) definition of the term:
>A race is a grouping of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into categories generally viewed as distinct by society
Then how doesn’t race not exist? You have caucasoids, negroids and mongoloids who all have different skull structures which is genetic, different skin and hair colours which is genetic and socially all have very distinct social norms that have developed over thousands of years. Race absolutely exists but they’re trying to assume it doesn’t so that they can have some sense of egalitarianism because equal rights under the law apparently doesn’t exist for non-whites even when whites doctored egalitarianism and freely practice it while non-white countries continually persecute or discriminate against whites and also do it when they come to our countries.

But yeah whichever kike is paying Bill to say this shit isn’t very smart himself, especially when Bill is an engineer and not a scientist.

Abbos must beba different sub species. Extremr isolation has made them pretty damn distinct

Race is actually a weird one because its not actually the entire cause of anyone's problems. Its reductive to call the issues effexting us ourely facial issues, and though it'd be helpful to dispel the entire idea all at once to move forward, you're still dealing with an infrastructure amd beauraucratic issue that doesnt get fixed unless you generate the same type of resolve for helping the poor and uneducated that people won't give now anyways. Needless to say I'd be really surprised if its the concept of race keeping great city planners out of office

So we can safely say red and yellow exist but because the line between them has wiggle room, orange doesnt exist?

Continuum fallacies are fun

Yeah because being colorblind is so goddamn racist!

This is a Sargon take, completely divorced from reality. Race relations started to crumble as civil rights movement happened and whites and blacks were forced to live together.

Aristotle classified crocodiles and plants together because they are both green.

This is the level Bill Nye is operating at.

No, Morgan Freeman's perspective is opposite of garbage. It accounts for the fact that racists will always exist, and submits the notion that there don't need to be 100 000 more people polluting the situation with even more smog and perpetuating it while the system-in-place is trying to resolve these situations as expertly as possible.

Morgan Freeman's perspective gave us the period of race-relation improvement between the 70's and 2000's.
YOUR perspective and the perspective of SJWs just pushed that improvement back to the 60's era of race obsession.

If you, a random dumbshit, involves yourself in racism as a concept whether as a defender or a fighter, it only adds 1 more fart to a fume that should instead be kept as small as possible.

>Why was Bill Nye Saves the World not renewed for a second season by Netflix?
It was. It had a second season. It even had a third season. Nobody cared, though.

Yup, brainlets dont understand that heirachies will ALWAYS exist

Yep.

Race exists, its just that racial integration in this country started so fucking abysmal due to this continent being founded on ethnonationalist conquering and a slave trade, of course a chunk of people are schizophrenic and violent about it.

>Morgan Freeman's perspective gave us the period of race-relation improvement between the 70's and 2000's.

Attached: brainlet1.png (263x322, 9K)

Morgan Freeman is a pedo, and wasn't he a crackhead too? Who cares what he thinks.

Americas and other Anglocucks will never understand this point. There's many nations with racial divides who don't go race crazy like the USA and the Anglosphere has in the past decade, to a clownish moronic degree.
There's a reason for it.

Yes. Blacks being affected by poor Democrat policies and having their family units destroyed since the 60's and destroying the collective from within, doesn't detract from the fact that race relations improved to the point of people of all races enjoying Beverly Hills Cop in the theater without going into shootouts and arguments about which race should attend or not attend the showing.

“Human genetic variation is geographically structured” and corresponds with race. Source: nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
Oral bacteria can be used to determine race. Source: medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
Race can be determined via brain scans. Source: cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
96-97% of Whites have no African ancestry. Source: theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html
97% of Whites have no Black ancestry whatsoever. Source: unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-Black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
There was minimal gene flow between archaic Europeans and Asians. Source: nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning. Source: ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
A substantial amount of the human genome has been subjected to natural selection since the races diverged. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1317879/
With 160 short gene sequences, race can be determined with 100% accuracy for Whites, Asians, and Africans. Source: cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)60574-6
Principal continent of origin (race) can be determined with 87% accuracy even for highly mixed populations. Source: cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)60574-6

Isnt that because it looked like an invasion due to already being segregated in the first place? Molding two things together is always harder than just having one thing, the stress comes from bridging the gap, not some eternal fact about the impossibility of mutual assimilation

“It is inaccurate to state that race is biologically meaningless.” Source: nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
Race is biologically real and represents “genetic clusters” of variation. Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract
“Empirical structure within human genetic variation … resembles continentally based racial classifications”. Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract
“Recent research in genetics demonstrates that certain racial, and also ethnic, categories have a biological basis in statistically discernible clusters of alleles.” Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract
“Numerous human population genetic studies have come to the identical conclusion that genetic differentiation is greatest when defined on a continental basis.” Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/
Genetic analysis of race corresponds with self-identification more than 99% of the time. Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract
Races are human subspecies. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787
The “social constructionist account of race lacks biological reality”. Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract
Race can be determined from fingerprints. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.22869/full
For 99.86% of individuals, genetic analysis of race matches self-identification. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
Predefined ethnic/racial labels are “highly informative” about genetic identity. Source: web.stanford.edu/group/rosenberglab/papers/popstruct.pdf
Over 2000 genes have been subject to recent (post out-of-Africa) evolution. Source: nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

But what if Twitter was out in the times of Bsverly Hills Cop?

>hurr if we stop talking about a problem it will go away!

Niggers are fucking braindead and violent on average and i dont want them near me or my family. But you're totally right that if i just dont mention that, black iqs will magically equal that of whites, oh and the crime rates will drop too!

You're a fucking idiot by the way thinking things got better for black communities from the 70s to the 2000s. Truth is, blacks were most prosperous on average right before civil rights. when they were kept on leashes, ordered to the backs of buses, commanded to obey and learn from their betters. During this time, black crime was nothing conpared to what it is today and good god marriage rates, fucking hell, blacks cannot keep a family together since the 60s. if anything, letting them off their leash and attempting to be colorblind let them run amok and ruin themselves and their communities

You have a lot to learn about the world, faggot

Which countries are you talking about?

Racial classification has genetic significance. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bies.10315/abstract
Racial identity is real and is hidden in correlations between different traits. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bies.10315/abstract
With enough data points, an individual will never be closer related to someone of another race than someone of their own race. Source: genetics.org/content/176/1/351
An individual’s geographic origin can be determined from their genes “with remarkable accuracy”. Source: nature.com/nature/journal/v368/n6470/abs/368455a0.html

Racial integration is only pushed by the global capitalist centered in America in order to import more workers and - more importantly - more consumers.

Twitter was out, it's called phones and envelopes and community gatherings. Nobody ever made the movies into political discussions on race, they talked about how entertaining it was.

Pick any, there's plenty of even South Americans ones where you dumbshit white SJW idiots are seen as a backwards force rather than a forwarding force in the West. Racism exists in South America, yet it isn't perpetuated to a clownish degree or Hitlerian news articles being shitted out whether by the left or the right (mostly left now).

What you mean by bridging the gap is forcing white people to live with blacks.

I don't disagree. I think it was very important for SJWs to bring racial-consciousness back to the forefront. It revealed that we were all living in a delusion propped up by the media, people suffered silenty, victims of black violence weren't being reported, we didn't know how bad things really were until SJWs made blacks and hispanics reveal their true nature, that which was hidden by the media to preserve our naive understanding of race relations if we were fortunate enough to not live near non-Whites. I really am glad that they decided to wake us Whites up to the hell we were actually living in and what was on the horizon by poking the non-Whites racism-activated button.
Non-whites made Whites race-conscious again and dispelled the illusion of multiculturalism and that is a good thing!

What about the millions of gentrified blacks who are just actually clean cut educated workers? Maybe I'm lucky but I'm really surprised if people dont know a couple or more people like this. The amount of effective and professional minorities in the workplace and in life is notable, and with people like that pretty much nobody ever worries. So it's more about presentation and all the other things any man should do to prove they are trustworthy and contribute to society.

Statistics just came out that since the metoo movement started the stats of male population giving a fuck about sexual assault have actually regressed to the levels of 1998.
This is the real world, and the same shit applies to racism. The more you focus on it, the less people care about it.
That's why the system of justice is conceived as opposed to mob justice.
There's a reason organized systems of justice, although imperfect, always overthrow any mob justice system.
Because mob justice is cancer.

Congrats metoo for actually making things worse.

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Well yeah, the idea is that whites 'have' and blacks 'have not'. The racism is in that, that blacks cannot 'have'. It is race, its true. Would treat integrating whites the same way in a culture of black wealth? I have no idea, is the European pedigree really one of ethnic conquering?

To piss you off :^)

I think he means they renewed it for second season and then cancelled the second season.

Idea for the show wasn't so bad, but it would have needed Nye to act a bit seriously rather than trying to be silly the majority of the time.

It was weird seeing the media tour he did though, like appearing on Tucker Carlson's show where he was trying to argue about climate change without arguing any facts. Thing is, it worked for a lot of liberals who are into that line of thinking that you can just say something is true and that makes it true without having to cite any sort of statistics or facts.

Attached: Tucker Carlson vs Bill Nye.png (756x962, 83K)

Yes there are tons of minorities who have accepted and taken up the white mans style of life and culture, however these people are outliers. The majority of blacks in the us form populations in cities that make the poorest white towns look like safe havens. If this is to truly be solved there has to be an emphasis on white success and culture and the benfits of emulating such things. instead whites are vilified in and outside of their communities. Whites are cheesey, dorky, and if you are black in a majority black place and you study and do well in school you are a dopey uncle tom. There is no way for that to change organically

Reminder Dolph Lundgren is more qualified as a scientist then Bill Nye

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

>Two people of the same apparent "race" can be more genetically similar to someone of a different race than they are to each other. Genomics has already proved this.
This is a total lie. You can tell someone's race from their DNA with about as much accuracy as you can tell their sex.

>Based. Rebuttal, racists?
Saying there's no such thing as race is like saying there's no such thing as a movie genre. You're pretending that if there's an action scene in a horror movie, you might as well call it a romantic comedy.

>People have evolved different features to better survive their respective enviroments
>"Hurr no it doesnt exist we are all the same race REEEEE!"

Bring up the dog/cat argument whenever you talk to one of these idiots, they usually get pretty mad. Such a simple fact to grasp, I don't know why they just reject logic.

>What about the millions of gentrified blacks who are just actually clean cut educated workers?
They get labeled hostiles and enemies by both the Democrats trying to keep blacks on a perpetual leash so they can continue their profitable race politics perpetually, and also by other blacks who use victim cards for benefits and who find self-made blacks a danger to the beneficial system.

You just had a bunch of examples in the past few years of it. Kevin Hart, the black scientist guy with false rape accusations, the black radio host scandal.

Blacks are realizing it now and starting to turn Conservative slowly, and they already have a base for it given the majority are obsessed with going to Church and hating on homosexuals and trannies. YouTube is now getting flooded with successful channels of blacks going against the SJW fart.

However, that over 72% single parenthood statistic is till making it impossible for those blacks you talk of to operate normally or become a norm. Becoming a norm as opposed to an exception, that's what counts when dealing with a collective as opposed to dealing with individuals. How that percentage will get shortened i do not know, but blaming whites sure as fuck won't help unless you are blaming leftist whites banking on it.

[Spoiler]I agree but I also don't think this is one bit racist. I think we have an extremely effective plan for society and the individual, and though there is definitely corruption and prejudice in play, including so many people with absolutely nothing lost as dregs, but the fact that I work with so many effectively gentrified succesful happy minorities tells me thats the program people need to be on[/spoiler]
I will also say that plenty of these people are literally better than me and inspire me in a lot of ways. There is a lot of great assimilation out there.

A statistical minority and anomaly, crime is much more prevalent in their demographic but you want us to celebrate the few and ignore the many. Not going to work.

>76%
I think the most racist thing you will ever hear me say is that I blame black fathers for most all of this

>lewontins fallacy
lmfao the absolute state. i bet you think you're smart and all.

this image was made by a nigger

cognitive dissonance
the "no such thing as race" platitude is optimistic and feels good, and believing it makes you feel like a good person. Facing reality thus becomes more difficult.

>not going to work
In not asking you to do anything I'm just remarking on the factual existence of gentrified multiracial workplaces and communities. I'm not going to ask some guy in a shack in Tennessee to forsake what he knows about his angry poor neighbors, but its true that in a thousand little worlds out there in America, there are multiracial working communities that are the spitting image of the American dream.

You're free to have your diversity, but stop doing it at the expense of whites.

It's a combination.
Black mothers were the first wave, because they don't need no black husband cuz muh marriage with the state equals more money for the couple.
The black men stopped having the need to take serious jobs and education which made the black women see them as losers in the later year.
Then the children of those black women inherited a combo of this fuckup, and the next gen of black men decided from the get-go that if it's already destined to not go their way they might as well act stupid through and through.
Then the rap and gangster culture developed because the gang is the father and the rap is the "education".
Then the prison population swelled because that's what single parenthood leads to ACROSS ALL CULTURAL BORDERS, regardless of place or time on this planet or ethnicity, surprise surprise.
Then the black community which now already had a cancerous culture developed, started importing prison codes into their real world culture. That black girl who was murdered a year ago or whatever who everybody gave a fuck about when it was assumed it would be a white hate crime but then everyone suddenly shut up and didn't care when it turned out to be a black man and you even had threats that people should maintain the prison code of silence and shouldn't have snitched on the black man who killed the girl.

You see the problem now? It's all about trying to get the family unit repaired for the black collective. The main problem avoided by everyone and all for reasons you already know.

I really hate how
>feelings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>logic nowadays. It kills me.

Stop it ahhhhh!!!!!racism!!!

Not planning to. I'm pretty much describing paleoconservativism, its the welfare leeches that are ruining this country and most of the black race though, I agree

>If people weren't obsessed with what Nye is right to point out as a scientifically archaic attempt at the taxonomical categorisation of human differences
Here's the issue with what Nye is saying:
The proper thing to do with an outdated taxonomy is to update and improve the taxonomy, not discard it altogether. Rethinking how television and movies ought to be classified by genre doesn't mean throwing out the taxonomy altogether. It means adding new genre terms for movies that don't fit into existing categories. It means accounting for genre-mixing. It means periodically reviewing old films to see if they were really classified appropriately or if new knowledge changes anything.

Can I get a source for that my nigger?

Doesn't that one guy fuck dogs?

youtube.com/watch?v=-5VtGi49m58

>Rebuttal, racists?
Yeah no more BlackLivesMatter please, only AllLivesMatter

If BlackLivesMatter then how come black people are more eager to kill each other than to preserve each other?

He's a furry, but not that far gone I don't think.

But these were some of the major replies to that interview so fact he pops up should give you an idea of who Nye's fanbase is.

Thanks you for your incredibly informative post, I feel educated on and sympathetic to the black condition

Its okay when nigger shoots another nigger but not when a police is doing his job.

Attached: 1534782824569.webm (640x360, 1.82M)

BlackCrimeDoesntMatter

Attached: 1536334032441.png (746x980, 887K)

Good thread

Attached: 1546884930585.png (541x547, 222K)

Why is it always white countries that need to be enriched by diversity?

Personally, I ACTUALLY feel society can go on without me. I work and plan to have kids with my gf, but the moment to moment impetus to contrivute to society is not necessarily there. I'm 27, any tips for really getting involved and caring about the society close to me on a daily basis?

we live in a society

Because you guys are a bunch of cucks

Attached: 1551125900392.webm (480x270, 2.85M)

World Conquest MVP 1760, nowhere to go when you've reached the top but to provide handicaps to the losers

Gender is a social consturct

the black dude is not even ugly

he's much better looking that the pathetic bitchboi gook

You're blinded by naivete and confirmation bias that fits your views, if you actually cared about factual information like crime statistics, you wouldn't be able to come to your conclusions but since you conveniently ignore actual factual information you can remain ignorant. Just don't pretend you aren't basing your conclusions off of anything more than wishful thinking, willful delusion and ignorance.
>I'm not going to ask some guy in a shack in Tennessee
You think it's only uneducated proles that dislike living in a multicultural society but you're wrong and the voting patterns of White people inside of their nations from all economic backgrounds proves you wrong.

We're not all the same race but we should definitely aim to work together

>dude it's just skin colour there's no biological difference lmao

Attached: London_2012_Olympic_100m_final_start.jpg (976x1481, 169K)

>compatriot gets his ass whooped and totally owned
>retaliate with murder

They were both huge pussies.

I know, completely ruins the fantasy

Reminder: all the racism on Yea Forums is no longer white pride, but spics shitting on niggers to feel less like walking talking piles of human garbage.

Gender is the classification of words by biological sex, which is sometimes applied to non-living objects with no actual biological sex, such as a boat.

Did you know that moonlight is a social construct? Moonlight is actually Sunlight.

this board is 90% spic

What setting was he adjusting?

he then goes back on this like a weak bitch

Based. Fuck white people.

because White homogeneity is a threat to Jewish power
that's really the only reason

>london 2012
>black athletes find out their girlfriends are pregnant

Why do you keep think I'm saying all blacks are good? Im draeing a disti ction between blacks at large and the minority of minorities that are gentrified blacks. I believe with a specific focus in assimilation and a reform of welfare to actually not support long term unemployment, we cpuld make progress. Im not asking anyone to lie about statistics ir move in city dregs on a bunk promise, I'm pretty much calling for re-education

Shitting on blacks is a bonding experience for all the different races

t. nigger

we've been trying assimilation for over 60 years and the number of productive blacks hasn't increased

The first cop should have shot him as soon as he put assaulted him, it's for the best and he could have been seriously injured trying to tame that wild beast, killing it is the right thing to do in that situation.

What the fuck does an engineer with a bachelor's degree know about biology in the first place?

Attached: scientifically proven.gif (300x168, 655K)

Don't you have a mosque or school to shoot?

Why are niggers like this

Attached: 058E8929-0F74-48B3-81ED-D71E1D85AB6C.png (259x348, 109K)

No but I have ethnic groups to oppress.

Attached: 1525671791851.jpg (778x1046, 230K)

/pol/ btfo

Creating a distinction*
Point being I dont see how its dangerous or particularly liberal to say that I livw and work in a place where the minorites are are gentrified. The many many others who arent gentrified live across the river on the other side of town next to the prison.

It's not oppression, it's reparation. Who told the dumbshit Mudslimes to invade and commit atrocities against the Chinese in the first place? What goes around comes around.

I'm saying that your conclusions are based on delusion from being inside of a bubble of experience with members of that race. A minority within a minority is insignificant, just as moderate Muslims are insignificant in a Muslim state. We should be making policy changes in line with the majority not the minority.

>out of africa

Attached: 1518331966400.png (915x1024, 240K)

That's not really a rebuttal m8.
You can be of the same specie and have biological variances. Even among birds like some other user pointed out, some birds wings vary based on their location/climate and migration needs. Some birds have better eyesight to be able to descend on prey from a greater distance, or varied beaks based on their feeding needs.
They're still all just birds of the same feather, we're still all just humans of the same specie.

Because race is a term literally created to categorize different sub species. It isn't racist to believe in race, it's more racist to not identify the differences and learn to accept them. Making a blanket statement "hurr we are all hoomanz! (:" And patting yourself on the back does nothing. A black man is a black man and a white man is a white man. Embrace different cultures while still staying true to your own. That's the true spice of life, and globalists don't fucking realize this.
Also Bill Nye is an entertainer. Of course he would some this rhetoric.

Goddamn it, China in terms of social norms it is insane

The argument isn't that there's no biological differences, the argument is that RACE doesn't exist as a biological term, race is a social construct, especially meme "races" like white or black. Race and Breed are pretty much the same thing in most languages, but then again race and nation were the same thing for centuries too before RACIAL BASED Slavery and caste systems were implemented by colonial powers. BIOLOGICAL RACE doesn't exist, not becuase there's a "liberal" bias, it's just that "race" isn't a scientific word, Caucasians, Congoids/Negroids, Dravidians, Mongoloids, etc do exist, there's biological parameters that make them different between them, BUT there's no universally agreed term that is accepted among scientists, sadly, just like dog breeds can't be considered Sub-species human groups from a scientufic point of view are a mess. From a PSEUDO-scientific definition you can actually define it. Anthrolology isn't a science and hasn't had been based solely in biology since the 50's, so the use of "RACE" is correct, even when liberals in anglo countries don't like it, the use in MEDICINE is right, since the "races" are just defined by grouping ethnic groups with similar phenotypes, and in BIOLOGY the use of "race" is just useless since usually it just goes full on genetics markings and bypass the rest.

We've been too generous with the welfare and other things.
I would agree that some sort of leash needs to be tightenes but now you're driving me to fascism which is probably one potential fix. What we are doing now is not working though, I'm literally just saying we have some bubbles that truly gentrified minorities can get into.

it's decreased proportionate to population

Is the government going to arrest me for having a conservative relationship with race on Yea Forums?

Talk to an Australian aboriginal.

Attached: white and aboriginal skulls.jpg (320x240, 40K)

is based in terms of...*

>your experience is based on a bubble
Thats literally the forst thing I said, I'm literally talking about my job and my neighborhood. Do you need me to say nigger for you to believe I know most blacks are aeriously not at that level, and an inordinate amount of their problems are their generational and personal doing?

Underrated

No, I'm saying that it's wishful thinking, admit that and I won't take you to tasks for your comments about "gentrified" minorities.

>admit that I wont take you to tasks
What do you mean by this? I'm not askong you to do anything and I'm not making any statement about blacks at large.

*Ahem*

F-

I don't advocate for fascism.
One potential solution is to abolish welfare and have free market capitalism, but unfortunately democracy is a fucking meme and that will never happen.
This is why countries used to not give women a right to vote, because they'll turn the state into their personal providers. Blacks and Hispanics are the same way.
This is why we need to abolish the 19th amendment. Or alternatively we could implement a new version of democracy, wherein you cannot vote unless you put more money into the treasury through taxes than you take through social programs.

Attached: Bigger-vs-Smaller-Government.png (678x375, 48K)

Your experiences are not representative of the majority of experience with blacks and thus should not be considered because they are such a small number that the number is statistically insignificant. It's just like every civnat idiot's response about non-White conservatives, look at the exit polls they don't lie. Non-Whites as a GROUP vote for policies that don't align with most conservatives, therefor conservatives should be opposed to non-Whites on political grounds alone, that's without even taking into account their over-representation in crime and their burden as a tax base. Non-whites as a whole are an economic and political burden and one based black man isn't going to change that.

Fascism is quite literally our only hope. There can be no hope of changing the tide democratically. Demographics don't allow it, you know it and I know it.

I dont disagree with you I was just stating an anecdote of a microcosm that works and produces gentrified blacks by not compromising and pussyfooting around the meritocracy

My problem with fascism is the same as with communism - the human element. As that one guy said, "Power corruprs, and absolute power corruprs absolutely."

>I don't advocate for fascism.
>One potential solution is to abolish welfare and
You're not going to get any of that shit without fascism. There's no abolishing anything otherwise. Conservatives have been pretending to try for 30 years.

racially based caste system and slavery far predates colonial powers. Just like colonizing and conquest predates "colonial powers", otherwise you're on point.

>Bill Nye says-
>he only has a bachelor's and only in engineering
Why should I take him seriously?
>

is this what is commonly called a selfown?

It was. Its had 3 seasons so far.

???

>what can be done about the black problem? General

Imagine unironically getting blown the fuck out by a goddamn Stonetoss comic.
Yikes.

Attached: color-spectrum-comic.png (625x910, 73K)

I don't think fascism is necessary. My guess is that USA is going to implode within the next 100 years and from its ashes will be born multiple smaller nation states with their own constitutions. That's the best outcome for everybody.

>taking obvious joke rhetoric this seriously

>god doesnt exist you fucking muslims
>but religion harms the soul
??????????????????????????????

>not running the red light because there's no such thing as color and winning a Darwin award after being hit by a tractor trailer
weak

I don't believe when social justice types say it's a social construct is the same as your describing it, they mean it's literally made up and any biological grounds are just made up through institutional racism and all that. You're just playing a semantic obfuscation game doing all this when most people already understand what people mean when you say white or black, you don't have to be like oh you're a mestizo, oh you're a castizo, you're a quadroon, you're an octoroon. It's easier to say you're part black and people understand, everything you're doing is unnecessary and just a way to confuse people into thinking it's actually a social construct. It's like when people say gender is a social construct and they try to differentiate it from sex by pretending like they haven't been synonymous.

>Bill Nye

Attached: ec3.jpg (960x754, 121K)

soul and god are two separate things

>Bill Nye the Scien....

Attached: bill nye.jpg (701x1024, 105K)

>Race is a social concept

Attached: 1552763935610.png (1022x731, 643K)

>this magical thing does exist but the other magical thing doesnt exist because it makes no sense lol
I still don't get it

You just agreed with him you fucking retard.

Why do you think some people have split personalities? Because they have two souls.

>the field of genomics which essentially refutes race
You're just copying this shit from somewhere and change the order of words, right? There is no other explenation how you could contradict yourself this badly within just one sentece.

You are all literally too stupid to understand, and there's nothing I can really do to change that. I apologise

Reminder: the axiom that all people are created equal is not a claim of total biological homogeneity, but rather a statement that all people have the capacity to find equalizers for any advantage another may have, whether it be as simple as sheer numbers, a hefty piece of wood, or as complex as decades of demoralizing propaganda.

And all dogs are one race too. It's not like different breeds of dogs all have different characteristics and behaviors or anything.

Also, I share 50% of my DNA with a bannana and 99% of my DNA with whichever user is reading this, regardless of where you are
But then again, so do each different breed of dog share most of their DNA with each other

What?

I watch Murdoch Murdoch too.

lol

Attached: 1482839495527.gif (750x818, 50K)

>dog races
Haha, holy shit.

>if you agree with your enemies, you win

So what youre saying is, it's racist

The whhheat fields.....Lauren you'll get a yeast infection!!!

>no such thing as race
>race based admissions and hiring is standard
somebody's fucking lying

I'm not sure if this is the same salty faggot replying over and over again, or there really are just that many people on this board scientifically illiterate enough to think that different physical characteristics are what define a race.

nah youre just being too conceited.

the idea of a species itself is a vague notion, its not a biological structure, its a concept that we create in order to help classify and divide up living things.

it makes sense that among the human population, the population that we belong to, we would want more detailed specification in order to further compartmentalize ourselves.

people do this naturally, and its not necessarily evil or inhuman to separate things based on shape or appearance into different categories.

theres nothing immoral inherently in the concept of creating categories of 'races' among humanity, divided primarily by geological origin of ancestors, or even just based on skin color or racial physical attributes.

what would be functionally illogical would be to implicitly base upon those categories a bias that ignores outliers for the sake of convenience.

>decades of demoralizing propaganda
ok Jew

Are you able to comprehend the fact that social paradigms have an impact on our culture regardless of the validity of the ideas that they are based? Or is that a bit much

Esa es una total mentira.

Racism is stupid, black people always playing the race card is stupid and white supremacists are stupid.

i'm able comprehend people playing both sides of the argument as it suits them, bill nye is obviously doing that

You are not smart lmao

don't cops have tasers?

Hey what if I said you're stupid! Stupid! What then!!

Sounds like they could culturally and economically uplift Africa. We should send them over there to help out.

If there's no such thing as race, why can only blacks get sickle cell anemia and are more susceptible to high blood pressure?

if race as a social concept can be used to effectively enforce affirmative action, then I don't see why it's wrong for white people to separate themselves from non-whites using the very same standard.

it doesnt at all. the 'field of genomics' can tell us that human beings are remarkably similar to each other in regards the genes we express. but in the same way that although youre 99.99% genetically similar to isaac newton, you are nowhere near his level of intelligence or capability.

especially considering that the 'field of genetics' has not yet even come close to understanding the role of genes in functional intelligence, the estimation that black and whites and asians are the same genetically because we are simillar, quantitatively, in our genetic structure is essentially useless, since anyone can see the real life differences, and its pretty plain that eventually this will be uncovered.

you like many racial apologists are taking advantage of the carefulness of current science, which uses vague terms in order to avoid saying shit that will flat out be proven wrong soon, as a clay to twist and contort into your talking point.

also, in addition the whole 'genetically similar' concept doesnt take into consideration the plethora of epigenetic markers that control gene regulation.

watson one of the legends of genetics is a well known racist.

Attached: 1534112682871.webm (982x554, 2.82M)

well its a good thing it only took 90 iq to correct your borderline retarded post then :)

if i can help you again, please let me know with a >you

you are a dishonest piece of shit who is only engaged in this argument because you hate white people being with either white people.

>god doesn’t exist!
>gender doesn’t exist!
>race doesn’t exist!
What’s next on the agenda

>white supremacists
Its not white supremacy, its spic cope.

>Sex how you want
>It's your god damned right
>Bill is atheist
>What does this do for his rights to sex?

He’s adjusting the spectrum.

>Race is literally archaic and useless as a taxonomical tool.
The entire field of forensic pathology and archeology say your full of shit. The basic genetic lineage of a skeleton (even without DNA samples present) can be determined by specific structural and proportional traits.

Says the man who can’t refute the arguement.

only pure 100% aryan phenotype here.

Attached: 1500318791670.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

Self-described race strongly correlates with genetic ancestry. You're fighting a losing battle with reality.

Secret message. Take out the ‘god’ as he doesn’t believe in it
“It’s your damned right”
Because these people are damned

Age. You can ready see them pushing it with the multiple underaged drag queens.

Would unironically hang out with.

>Guess who else is? Italians.
"Italians" isn't a single genetic group. Southern Italians are nothing like Northern Italians when it comes to appearance or even history. Given the history of the region, national borders in europe are rarely good boundaries for genetic study.

Probably beastiality, then kid fucking, then post birth abortion, then enforced nihilism

What!? Liberals would never do such a thing!!

Attached: clown-world-comic1.png (1500x500, 82K)

Even if race is simply a social construct, the fact remains that our whiteness seems inborn and inescapable to people who talk about white privelege, so functionally it makes no difference. Regardless of whether it is factually based in biology of society, our 'race' is a deterministic feature of our being that will affect how we are treated in the world. For people who describe race as a social construct they sure do have a fatalistic view of race.

>broke: white sharia
>woke: socialism with white characteristics

Post birth abortion is already here.

>it's that race is a uselessly broad attempt at defining these differences
No, it isn't useless. Humans are able to intuitively distinguish races based on their physical traits because it's not useless. People rely on heuristics and pattern recognition to survive. It's important to be able to tell the difference between things that are different.

Actually the "race doesn't exist" shit was most violently pushed by christians, particularly catholics for the last century.

based chinks

Attached: anime-nazi-comic.png (625x605, 59K)

Its hard for one person to say they are superior to the two people who are whopping his ass.

Tasers aren't quaranteed to incapacitate someone, especially if the target is on drugs or wears insulated clothing

How he he ignore the fact that we all have different shaped skulls with different size of brains? there are obviously different races each with its own advantages and disadvantages. just like there are different breeds within the same species. Fucking liberals man

>violently

Because he's beholden to kikes.
It's depressing, but I don't blame him.
A guy's gotta make a living.

Attached: billionaires-comic-1.png (625x605, 62K)

>Hispanic
>Race

You can't be a race realist if you think a geographical term made in the 70s is a race

If you think Selena Gomez and George Lopez are racially the same you need to fucking kys

Hispanic statistics are meaningless if it's so broad

Go to any biodiversity forum and say "Hispanic" and they would laugh at you

Any race could be hispanic and iberians shouldn't be blamed for aztec shit

Attached: 5265047-7957059432-45424.jpg (600x386, 48K)

A guy doesn’t have to make a living telling lies.

If it was Slavs that were rich instead of jews, would we be saying the same thing?

"Hispanic" is an useful term in US becouse it's a polite way of saying "mutt".

>the axiom that all people are created equal is not a claim of total biological homogeneity
It was originally just an ethical concept for structuring a fair and just legal system. It's been distorted into a secular dogma.
>all people have the capacity to find equalizers for any advantage another may have
But that's complete bullshit?
Someone born with Down syndrome is never going to be competitive with anyone that wasn't.

There's a huge practical difference between people being treated the same way UNDER THE LAW and actually being the same by all measures. And there's also a difference between innate advantage, and debilitating disadvantage.

Something as simple as undernourishment during early childhood is a huge disadvantage that nobody can overcome later in life as it stunts their development. So unless you were to mitigate that disadvantage, there's no way to reverse it later.

The inverse is true with an innate advantage. It's not something that others can recreate, adjust, or compensate. The only way for the playing field to level would be for the one with the advantage to not utilize it. Or it's expression to be suppressed or curbed by other factors.

Yes, Mr. Goldbergstein.

Attached: Magnetogoldbergstien.jpg (1027x845, 262K)

>that one spic that always gets triggered when they are conflated with other spics
quite honestly, you're all the same to me

>claim racial superiority
>can't even begin to understand

It's a word used by dumbasses who don't even know what the word means

Whenever some fat irish cocksucker says "Hispanic" like he knows what it means, I fucking cringe

>>all people are created equal
>It was originally just an ethical concept for structuring a fair and just legal system. It's been distorted into a secular dogma.
this

Okay so a cholo aztec rapes and kills your daughter and you take it out on a Spaniard

Congrats faggot

I bet if a nigger fucked your wife, you'd probably kill whites you dumb cuck faggot

2% of United States population is Jewish
38% of billionaires are Jewish
Jewish people invented the concept of "white privilege", yet they don't ever address the fact that Jews are the most privileged group on earth

>Netflix has to start declining soon. It just fucking has to.
Disney+ is on the way to add to the cacophony of already existing streaming services. Losing its library of Disney products will undoubtedly hurt Netflix. But will it be able it survive in the new stream-dominated environment? That's anyone's guess. My belief though is that the consumer base will be so fractured and confused that we will begin to see stream "packages" offered by third party companies, much like traditional television. Honestly though I fucking hate Netflix

If slavs were famous for promoting open boarders in other countries and had giant walls with gun turrets around their own? If they claimed that ethnicity is a myth but didn't allow anyone to be citicizen of their country without genetic testing? If they were caught sterilising blacks in their slavic countries without their knowlege or consent? If they were famous for being in political positions of power in other countries while having double citizenships?

>Someone born with Down syndrome is never going to be competitive with anyone that wasn't.

two people with downs could easily beat a non-downy to death. Thus, "winning," by default, whatever competition the three were engaged in.

>38% of billionaires are Jewish
So are anglo and Chinese billionaires just off the hook now?

Also 2% only counts pure jews

And "White Privilege" isn't a fuckin created concept. When the chinks and niggers were in the heat working on the railroads, I'm sure they had a concept of "White Privilege" without the jews

>a spic claims he's a "spaniard"

Juan, juan please.

Underrated

I'm not defending jews I'm just saying this mentality of "Jews aren't white" is stupid

Just accept some whites are greedy

I mean, I suppose it would stop conflicts, not all conflicts of course, but there wouldn't be racism if we were all just segregated.

VOTING RIGHTS FOR CATTLE WHEN

Attached: article-2683374-1F742A2000000578-718_964x913.jpg (964x913, 142K)

I fucking wish

So the spanish people who sailed to the new world who didn't mix are not spanish? Ok

Hispanic people can make some good bosses

They are very distinct group and they don't see themselves as white.

i have more degrees than bill. we are one race. a race of humans. we have different ethnicities. a black can have a viable offspring with a white, asian, etc and vice versa. a black cannot have a viable offspring with a goat, elephant, whale, etc cause they are two different races.

the term race is not being used properly. this is due to mishandle in the media. they are using 'race' as a term to mean black, white, asian, etc. when in fact they should be using the term ethnicity.

lol

Attached: 1537832275657.jpg (1200x1175, 282K)

no retard it's because in the US nobody ever really gives a shit about the difference between Guatemalans and Colombians. It's the same way they don't give a shit about French vs German ancestry. Most of the time the specific definition of Hispanic just doesn't matter, and that is why you seethe.

>a black cannot have a viable offspring with a goat, elephant, whale, etc cause they are two different races.
>races
species*

Jews are literally Jews user.

You're actually retarded if you think I'm arguing about "Nationality vs Nationality"

I'm talking about the Spanish Caste system you dumb fucking faggot

Attached: professor_badass.jpg (450x545, 180K)

Jews have the most billionaires per capita
Jews have pushed for affirmative action and other measures to ameliorate the "inequalities" between races, but they never seem to address their own privileges, which is what makes it so infuriating. They always work to undermine white people and push their own interests further, and then they hide behind Holohoax whenever any criticism is directed towards them.

Wait are we bashing /pol/ for being inclusive now?

Attached: 1541003393468.jpg (195x195, 21K)

We are more alike than we are different, but everything else is a lie.

We're fucking aliens that crash landed on a planet that's partially habitable for "humans." I can think of no other explanation. We are the only creatures on this planet that have no natural habitat. Without tools, clothing, and shelter we die.

Oh and we're destroying the planet in order to obtain basic living necessities.

Attached: 01654113516.jpg (1600x900, 113K)

Goats aren't "race". They are species. Hell, just being able with something doesn't mean they can't be different species anyway. Orangutan species can quite freely interbreed.
Race would be closer to sub-spiecies as a term.

Race is a superset of ethnicities dumbass.

nig nog

They are still white
So it's far to still blame whites for jews jewing

would you fuck the 3 remaining girls separately from the crows or is this an interspecies orgy type situation?

ethnicity is primarily about culture and only correlated to race because race begets culture. But people of one race can inherit the culture of another, so race and ethnicity do not always align.

Have you taken 23andme?

No, not really. Jews are very genetically distinct. Enough in fact that you can quite easilly draw a line between them and whites.

Nope

You can make the same argument with Italians and Slavs but jews are still evil white people

Just OWN up to it

Real talk. Crow or abbo.

Ethnicity is a cultural term. Race is a synonym for subspecies, not species.

>reducing race to skin color
Biggest mistake humanity ever made.

we're bashing them for being self-hating jews and spics

>You can make the same argument with Italians and Slavs but jews are still evil white people
Only when it's convenient for them to fit in, as in "HAHA YEAH, FUCK US WHITE PEOPLE, AMIRITE?!"
The rest of the time, they claim to be non-white.

Attached: jews.jpg (750x1425, 129K)

>ou can make the same argument with Italians and Slavs
Not really. They are closer to each other than they are to purebreed jews. Fact that jews were for the last few centuries interbreeding with whites doesn't change that. Whites interbreed with neanderthals as well. Were they white?

The Fourth of July, 1776?

>We are more alike than we are different
Meaningless. A Honda Civic is more alike than it is different to a Ferrari, but that doesn’t mean it could come close to competing in a race.

>We're fucking aliens that crash landed on a planet that's partially habitable for "humans." I can think of no other explanation. We are the only creatures on this planet that have no natural habitat. Without tools, clothing, and shelter we die.
That’s why we have brains to make those things retard. Our natural habitat is anywhere we can use our natural intelligence and dexterity to survive.

Nah nit really user. I'd agree with you fully if you said whites tolerate and enable jewing but no, Jews are definitely literally Jews

I love this
Even my fav hip hop artist (quasimoto) has a song about smoking blunts in his car and then getting pulled over for "no reason"

I like how the morally correct and most pragmatic approach to this issue involves a respectful level of self-responsibility that gets you called racist for enabling autonomy. And saying something like that will have people assume you're pro-corruption. Like, saying the broken black family is a cause, will get you called racist.

>The rest of the time, they claim to be non-white.

The five of them

Jews have been doing what anglos have been doing for centuries

How the fuck are they any different

Fuck them both and fuck you

So when the jew whipping you is somehow worse than the anglo whipping you? Give me a BREAK

>The five of them
Good news is that they're dying out, due to falling for their own retarded propaganda that they tried to inflict on white countries.

Attached: white-people-disappearing-comic.png (625x605, 42K)

>two people with downs could easily beat a non-downy to death.
You kind of just proved me point. You can't "level the playing field" without trampling on the rights of the people that have an "advantage". That's not "equality", it's Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Ever heard of aipac? Mossad helped do 911 just saying rly quick

That's fair, if you want to say whites and jews are largely in cahoots thats fine. Jews are jewish though.

23 and me even has distinctions for different types of Jews. Israel will give you citizenship if you can prove you're ethnically Jewish I believe.

It’s equality because if you tell x people they are worthless, they can prove you wrong, violently. The idea being equality needs to exist in order for the few to govern the many.

>shit! How do I defeat this argument...
>I know! I’ll claim a side of beef is my intellectual equal!

B T F O
T
F
O