Just watched this movie. One of the best movies I've ever seen in my life

Just watched this movie. One of the best movies I've ever seen in my life.

Attached: 12_angry_men.jpg (220x337, 125K)

For my money the absolute best.

That spic totally did it though

Watch Harakiri then. You'll like it too.

Attached: Harakiri.jpg (1280x544, 100K)

It's great but the kid obviously did it.

Seems like you learned nothing from the movie.

i concur.

I learned that our justice system is flawed since obvious criminals can get away with murder.

For an even better law filled drama, I recommend Naruto Shippuden: Blood Prison.

No concrete evidence was presented and you weren't there during the trial. You can't make an accurate assessment on whether or not he's guilty.

>tfw served on a jury but didn't get a murder trial

>You can't make an accurate assessment on whether or not he's guilty.
Not him but you realize that the defendant was Puerto Rican right? You sound ignorant.

it is novel for using one set, a bare bones cast and nothing but script and camera angles to be one of the most dramatic and thrilling films of all time. arguing about whether the kid did it misses the point.

I was lucky enough to get put on a trial for a rapist who savagely beat roasties who were dumb enough to go jogging alone. Needless to say I deadlocked the jury for hours on end before the case was labeled a mistrial. 12 Angry Men was really inspiring to me when I watched it after I got selected for jury duty.

>The kid's father could easily have been stabbed by someone else that night with the exact same kind of knife
>The stab wound went downwards, this kid was handy with a knife, no way he could have stabbed down with the knife, perhaps in a panicked struggle
>The old guy who said he saw the kid never could have made it in time, he had to have been lying for attention
>The woman across the street could have seen anyone stabbing the dad, how could she possibly know, it looks like she wears glasses despite not wearing them to court, you could totally see the glasses eyemarks
>You couldn't remember the exact title from some random movie from a few nights ago despite being able to give me a few details so that totally excuses this kid for not remembering a single solitary thing about the movies he saw or where he saw them just a few hours earlier -- he was under stress!

Attached: 56.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

>arguing about whether the kid did it misses the point.
Because he obviously did it as the film portrays.

I absolutely love the violation of civic duty!

It's better to let a small number of criminals go in order to keep the innocent people out of prison as much as possible.

Movie was very predictable

>Old guy was hobbling, he couldn't have made it across the apartment in time!
>turns out old guy is normally very physically fit, but the day before the trial he got an injury and couldn't move like he normally does

>the woman normally wears glasses! she had indents on her nose!
>turns out she can see long distance without her glasses fine, she needs reading glasses, and does a lot of reading

It's the defense and police's job to do that kind of questioning, not the fucking jury's

Your sarcasm detector sucks.

Leftist propaganda trash

I was agreeing with you and expanding upon your points my dude

I can understand the confusion though

>made by Sidney Lumet
>"leftist propaganda"
lmao

Attached: Fail-Safe.webm (500x281, 2.73M)