Anyone that works with him is a piece of shit

Right? It's embarrassing seeing actors like John C Reilly, Adrien Brody, Johnny Depp, Ewan McGregor, Kate Winslet etc. Etc. Tripping over their arsholes to work with him

Attached: 220px-Roman_Polanski_at_Cannes_in_2013_cropped_and_brightened.jpg (220x308, 21K)

He's a good director.

If-if-if you don't want to answer the question then why enter the thread, PIG FUCK?

why because he fucked some whore in the ass 40 years ago

>haha that 13 year old girl was a whore!
You're super edgy dude.

What question?

butt mad faggot who failed film school.

Jesus look at that fucking disgusting rat face, he looks like a fucking abomination, like Dracula when he's full on ghoul mode. Fucking subhuman piece of shit

Cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.

Just looks like an old guy to me.

She liked it

have sex

>he actually went to film school

Lol. Most people who are big in the industry went to school for totally opposite shit only falling into showbiz by connections etc..

Ibdon't think most professional actors have the moral integrity to pass up a career opportunity because they don't want to work with a child molester

why was she over a grown man's house by herself if she wasn't a whore? she was there to get fucked for movie roles

*great director
His ability to direct suspense and attention to details is almost unmatched.

Yeah but his films aren't even successful opportunities anymore but big actors still do them

I'm still baffled how he gets work done, confessed to drugging and anally raping a kid and fled justice but Hollywood, even during the #metoo era worships him...

In an age where a tweet can cost you everything, how has this child raping pedophile gotten away with it?

They finally "blacklisted" him from the Academy last year amidst all the #metoo bs. There were news articles about it, can't remember who else got the ban that day.

he's a jew

because they understand of Hollywood works they all got fucked in the ass or blew someone to get where they are

Power and money put you in situations that make you realize that morality is flexible, meaning, everything has a relational quality. Working with someone who fucks underage may be unethical, but what if working with him on something legit gives you millions of dollars that you can spend on good things, like your children or charity? How valuable is standing your ground when you can do all this good? And even if you just greedily keep the money for yourself, was the situation that bad? She didn't deserve it, but was it a horror show or just more suggestive coercion that she could have backed out of at any point? I'm not arguing for a side here, just pointing out that every moral code can be put to the test.

Are you arguing that having sex with children isn't tjat bad because they could say no? That's the whole point of the word consent in age of consent.

how exactly would you trip over your arsehole?

Celebrities don’t make a lot of money from doing a Polanski movie. They want to work with him for the “artistic credibility”. Then they go star in a bloated CGI laden hunk of crap for big money.

Look at the shit with R. Kelly. Filmed himself having sex and urinating on a 14 year old girl almost 20 years ago, the tape leaked, everyone saw it, and yet NOW everyone has a problem working with him because it seems he never stopped having sex with underage girls. These people have no morals.

I've only seen Rosemary's Baby. What else should I watch?

Attached: 1530743821021.jpg (717x941, 122K)

There’s an infograph that gets posted once in a while about his films and the film plots.
Polanski’s 1988 film was about the smuggling of a Krytron switch,
Krytron switched are restricted from export from the USA because they can be used to help build nuclear weapons.
Arnon Michan, a Hollywood producer was involved with smuggling Krytron switches to Isreal, but the story only came out about a decade later.
Polanski also directed Chinatown, whose backstory about the father and his daughter was likely based on George Hill Hodel.
Hodel was conected to the “United Nations” back when the UN was first founded, and when it was only tasked with helping the Allied Powers and their allies, ie. England, France, China, etc., recover from WWII.
Hodel was stationed in China, right after WWII and was probably some sort of spook.
Hodel may have also been connected to and friends with the governor of California Earl Warren, who later was appointed to the supreme court, and who was responsible for the investigation into the death of JFK.
Polanski was born in Paris, but his parents moved with him back to Poland in 1937. While this might have been shit luck, I honestly wonder if his oarents were working intelligence for some group or government, since at this point in time, jews were trying to get the fuck out of Europe, not move to an area overrun by Nazis, and in a potential war zone between two major powers that wanted to kill each other.
Basically, Polanski may be connected to political powers in and outside Hollywood, so he has a certain amount of protection.
Hodel is considered the most likely person to be the Black Dahlia killer, but was never arrested, and avoided prosecution for ither crimes simply by leaving the country, similar to what Polanski did.

Attached: D98C06D1-20E3-4538-A3D2-C1AB1AFAC1D1.jpg (220x304, 17K)

Are they still? I thought they were all backpedaling hard on Polanski after all the metoo shit.

Hodel and Polanski were also both friends with John Huston.

The creepiest thing is when you start connecting some of these people.
George Hodel’s daughter Tamar allegedly dated Jack Nicholson.
Tamar was also friends with Mackenzie Phillips, whose father also abused her.
Mackenzie Phillips’ father John Phillips was a leading musician from the Laurel Canyon music scene, which is thought to have been connected to military intelligence operations, especially since John Phillips, and a bunch of other Laurel Canyon musicians like Jim Morrison, had parents who were military officers.
I was just rewatching Chinatown recently, and in one scene Nicholson looks at Faye Dunaway and mentions a flaw in her eye’s pupil.

At least he's better than that other pederast hack Woody.

Repulsion
The Tenant
Chinatown

This. Polanski is a way better director. He's the only Jew I'd ever save.

Tess
The Ghost Writer
>be klaus klinski's daughter
>father hands you over to polanski

Attached: Tess_1979.jpg (3840x1608, 1.1M)

Klaus used to molest her before he handed over his sloppy seconds

It was a different time!

Make good movies and I'll watch them, idgaf.

>I'm still baffled how he gets work done, confessed to drugging and anally raping a kid and fled justice but Hollywood, even during the #metoo era worships him...
whenever i hear about how the greeks used to be fine with fucking kids, the more i think that the same used to be true of western society but we've just created laws in the 20th century to counter it, but i'm not sure why just yet