Just went to watch this, overall i'ts a pretty meh movie, i really dont know why it is such a big deal...

Just went to watch this, overall i'ts a pretty meh movie, i really dont know why it is such a big deal, the actions scenes were lame with no impact because you already know carol is broken as fuck, but the character still has somewhat potential to have a better movie, but it was poorly directed. If this wasn't capeshit or disney we were talking about, the movie would have passed unnoticed

Attached: Captain_Marvel_poster.jpg (220x326, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbV8gFf0rYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Captain fungus

The MCU has never produced a legitimately good movie. Convince me otherwise.

>poorly directed
this is probably the most accurate thing about the movie and I didn't even see the movie
Just based on how differently people received brie's performance says that, and people mentioning pacing issues or scenes having / lacking emotional impact depending on who you ask says it all for me

SHE'S SO CUTE
Me and my gf gonna go see it again tomorrow! :D

>accidentally blasts a normal, fragile human with her powers
>sort of singes their shirt and knocks them over
>theyre fine
>shes supposed to kill thanos

Lead actress is a cunt irl

youtube.com/watch?v=nbV8gFf0rYc

>just went to watch this

YOU are the reason this movie didn't fail faggot.

THIS
The movie is fine, not perfect, but fine
But she should keep her mouth shut, or at least pay someone to help her figure out what to say in interviews so she doesnt sound like fucking dumb bitch

I've posted it before, and will again.

In movies: fine = shit

As in- " "I dropped my sportbike and totaled it... but I'm fine!"

Fine

adverb INFORMAL
in a satisfactory or pleasing manner; very well.

Why respond to him?
>glowing praise
>FUCKING SHILL
>slightly less than glowing praise
>in other words, SHIT???
you know what they're going to say. They're like NPCs

Fine, as in: wrecked bike, torn clothes, bruises and abrasions, a twisted ankle and a three mile walk to the next gas station because your iPhone is busted.

In other words... fine.

It's okay OP, incels just don't understand.

me? i didn't know i was that powerful

Get my point? Fine simply means not dead or crippled for life. Yet.

Like the MCU. : )

I'd destroy her cunt if you know what I mean

Objectively Iron Man

The only people who dislike Captain Marvel are incel losers. Have sex.
----------
Click reply
Copy and paste the above into the text box
Fill out captcha
Click post
*Do NOT select all and copy!

Give it up, kiddo

All you faggots are addicted to shitty marvel films. You talk a big game but you have nothing else in your life but getting your fix on crap. You're like junkies. You bitch and shitpost but really have nothing better to do and can't live without the latest plastic vomit

okay

Just got back from seeing it myself. Good lord. Larson single handedly drags this movie from a competent, fun movie, to an absolute slog to watch. She comes off as that annoying as fuck, liberal arts, college girl that thinks she’s way funnier than she actually is.
>Inb4 “hurr hurr, She’s too serious, she’s not serious enough” make up you mind!
Fuck off, there’s a difference between serious and bored, and Brie looks bored out of her mind the whole movie

Imagine unironically being this ironic.

You're actually this upset that a movie, that literally has no impact on your life whatsoever, didn't fail. You're so bent out of shape that you take to internet forums to get your fix of anger release. You did the same yesterday. You'll do the same tomorrow. Just like a junkie. Think about it.

Grow a spine

I don't need to be angry. I'm right. You celebrate shit films and neuter your own entertainment.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (680x661, 62K)