Which would you rather do:

Which would you rather do:
>suck a single one of ScarJo's titties while you fondle yourself to orgasm (she's fully clothed except for the one suckled-upon titty)
>give Jessica Biel a rimjob while you fondle yourself to orgasm (she is fully clothed except for a one-inch by two-inch hole directly over her bung and her pussy is never visible)
>vaginal kosher sex with Victoria Justice using a Jew sheet so you never see her except for a pre-coitous greeting. You get to cum in her womb.
>a blowjob from a topless Emma Watson and you get to cum on her face.

Attached: jessica-biel-s770x1456-435095.jpg (770x1456, 81K)

3rd one because I'm not a fag

didnt read lol

Attached: 1527165411103.webm (608x1080, 2.94M)

I need a name

Mohammad

hmmmm tough one this...

that's a really sad ass

>>a blowjob from a topless Emma Watson and you get to cum on her face.
what age is Emma?...

Attached: 1505093579038.jpg (600x696, 341K)

brie larson

Jessica Biel's Bunghole

That's Marie, just google Marie Ice Poseidon and you'll find her. She's just a leech/wannabe streamer nowadays, I think she used to do modelling in Portugal or France or something.

3 > 4 > 1 > 2

Victoria Justice and this isn’t even a fucking question.

> eat Brie Larson's toe cheese

Is Jessica Biel freshly washed or is this after a sweaty workout Biel and also is Emma Watson enjoying herself or is this one of those Weinstein scenarios where she has a choice but realistically she doesn't really have a choice. Not if she wants that role in Harry Potter part 8. And she really wants that role, she's got nothing else going for her and money is running out, fast.

She knows she wouldn't last a day in a real job. Not with her dainty hands. No, she's not a working woman, but she does know a thing or two about "working", if you understand the reference.

Attached: DzYj4hjXQAIegPq.jpg large.jpg (1731x2048, 355K)

I hope someone punches her in the throat for having such a stupid name

based moral dilemma OP

Had to google Victoria Justice because I have no idea who that is, but only one of these options is actually sex, so I’d pick that.

>all these incels taking OPs HYPOTHETICAL FANTASYS as if they are real life scenarios

>i watch twitch streaming

do you also have a JC denton pic on your youtube profile? you need to be 18 to post on this site

Attached: 1457448619909.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Her name is Marie, not Marie Ice Poseidon. Ice Poseidon is the streamer she leeched off of and that's the only reason why people have any idea who she is.

I'm 23 and don't know who JC Denton is and the only time I go on youtube is to watch RLM.

23 is the generic age zoomers give when someone questions their age

you cant give a girl a rimjob...

I don't care, I still hope someone punches her in the throat.

I would let all of them use me as their toilet.

I wonder how much things would change for 2 if you include farts, because there are really weird guys here, that zendaya's drawing was a success

Whatever makes you feel better about your life

VJuice obviously, and I hope she gets preggers. I would like to at least get a footjob from her though

When you say blowjob could that mean skull fucking her instead? There's an important difference.