The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley [2019] by Alex Gibney

youtu.be/wtDaP18OGfw
>The story of Theranos, a multi-billion dollar tech company, its founder Elizabeth Holmes, the youngest self-made female billionaire, and the massive fraud that collapsed the company.

The.Inventor.Out.for.Blood.in.Silicon.Valley.2019.AMZN.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-NTG.mkv
The.Inventor.Out.for.Blood.in.Silicon.Valley.2019.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv
The.Inventor.Out.for.Blood.in.Silicon.Valley.2019.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv

Attached: theranos.jpg (674x1000, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

passthepopcorn.me/torrents.php?id=192761
rarbgproxied.org/download.php?id=x5luhtm&h=9f4&f=The.Inventor.Out.for.Blood.in.Silicon.Valley.2019.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTG-[rarbg.to].torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where the hell is the torrent for this? none of my trackers have it up yet.

>where the hell is the torrent for this?
passthepopcorn.me/torrents.php?id=192761

>fraud?
so the jury's still out?

90 percent of silicon valley is scams, why did they persecute her solely

>90 percent of silicon valley is scams
[citation needed]

Failure is not a scam, she carried on an elaborate fraud

thx m8

Attached: download.jpg (1200x800, 63K)

I just watched this on HBO. I hate her voice. She's trying to sound manly and deep. I'd fuck this lying bitch up.

How many of them had 10 billion dollar valuations?

I'd fuck her so hard I would cum fast

she's only into old dudes

she's really not cute

and i have the standards of a 33 year old virgin

Attached: founder-ceo-of-theranos-elizabeth-holmes-attends-the-forbes-news-photo-491437236-1552669213.jpg?crop (480x480, 29K)

watch out, tranny janny is deleting these on topic threads

id like link or torrent fens

Attached: art-is-an-explosion-lol-p-10583835.png (500x434, 113K)

she is on anti depressants i read, thats why her face got so bloated and fat

Will they talk about how she faked a deep voice?

bump

She's a plain jane.

she's plain ugly bro

Attached: holmes-1-gty-er-190205_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 46K)

Doesn't economics say that if there is a need, it will be filled?

She saw a need and tried to fill it.
She was a tremendously capable entrepreneur.
It wasn't her fault that the scientists were shit.

it's her fault for lying

I plain want to fuck her full of psycho babies
t. Elizabeth

She was actually giving out unreliable blood tests, instead of lying about how fast her website was. She also embarrassed obama and the dems who saw her as "strong woman changing the medical field"

J law will play her biopic

how do i watch this

Bump

why is she throwing up the white power symbol

Attached: 1552960825103.png (677x771, 427K)

My dick is worth more than that

kys

I did it with ice cream on my sofa. How are you gonna do it?

Attached: liz.png (1271x701, 330K)

PAJEETED

The most interesting thing to me regarding Holmes is if she's been faking her voice the entire time

I'd be impressed by that

yeah strangely deep voice for a girl

She did. She let it slip a few times.

Attached: lizzie.png (1389x984, 945K)

Must....invest....

HEE HEE

It's pretty good although HBO never touched on her voice.

And what the hell was up with that old guy schulz setting up his grandson with that shister lawyer?

How the fuck was that Sunni guy living with her and never pumped a baby out of her?

I wonder what she's actually like, without the fake persona.

crazy eyes

She never blinks when on camera.

Attached: lizzz.png (1190x1080, 726K)

>thananos

She a psycho. There is no "true" persona.

Interesting how nobody changed to blue one of the vials

obsessed

How is she still a free women? I remember in a thread, some user posted a picture of her in what looked like an African safari with her new boyfriend.

I NEED A FUCKING LINK PLEASE

Attached: 1477855825597 (deleted d799a31da22720f63740b23b4b73dfe1).png (250x201, 7K)

Nah, just an observation. This the board of Sneed and Bane.

I dont have an account on PTP

Attached: 1482002574011 (deleted 268d70cc8dd60123e7ace11a1daf95b4).jpg (699x485, 68K)

sent ;)

ty : )
but in reality pls help

Attached: 1480533100131 (deleted d4162acf04fcdee0867064c27f4d1d2e).jpg (358x373, 39K)

Maybe the docu goes into this but could it ever have worked? Ever?

PLEASE DAMMIT

Attached: 1478637892222 (deleted 56b1adc68d15cb4109aba568b6e66aca).jpg (360x340, 44K)

why is she not in jail?

I'm really going to check this out later

Not in our lifetime. The physics of the components and the size of the box Holmes desired absolutely would not have worked.

Spoopy

anyone have a link?

Attached: u9geWw5S_400x400.png (296x296, 135K)

Most say no with the current technology and knowledge we have right now

IF YOOU GUYS DONT POST THE FUCKING DOCO IM GONNA GO POSTAL

Attached: 1476364207422 (deleted 700ba453c5319ba784e3f4ea5f21a723).png (473x500, 21K)

Attached: lizluv.png (1187x1080, 716K)

thats it senpai

Attached: 1477856598295 (deleted 332c11db96423c99dd97d0d6090c5a7c).png (789x925, 369K)

Attached: lizluvv.png (1187x1080, 750K)

just google the release name you fucking retard

Two spam sites come up that have virus ads and when the download finishes it just says data eror

>bullies employee into suicide
>spreads syphilis across arizona
>tests fake device on cancer patients
>still a free woman
How does she do it, bros?

Just wait for someone to throw it up on putlocker in a day or two. Much safer.

the first google result is literally a scene release tracking blog with a million fileshare links in the comments including openloader which is as fast as megaupload

you are a fucking retard and shouldnt be allowed to use a computer

she settled for 500k thats how and probably has powerful connects

where? On mine it shows raptor gator or some shit pklease just link whatyou just said

Attached: download (6) (deleted 44d239aeecd11f361424fbbd93ff8e23).jpg (219x230, 12K)

They do in parts. One guy explains how they need to increase the size of the machine due temperature control and other stuff and homles just shot him down and probably fired him later.

baiting? really? baka user

Attached: 65966576e23ad5481ec53edac03bc944.png (543x522, 367K)

>didnt touch on her faked voice
>didnt show her saying "I dont know" 600 times in her deposition
>didnt go into the more elaborate efforts to keep lids on things

it kinda dropped the ball with all the journalism framework they were building off
could have gone for the jugular a few times or more character study
but if youre gonna do a character study go into the fucking weird shit that makes this psycho fascinating
thats why the jinx was so great. the guy was just funny and interesting.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Attached: 1475977664016 (deleted 839290b8bacfc2a9579a68f851ee66ba).jpg (500x500, 18K)

She has a nice ass tho

trips of truth, that is disappointing

Tbf, the jinx was a 6 episode mini series while this was a two hour doc on the whole theranos saga.

The narration was unnecessary and could've been remedied with intertitles too.

Attached: 190315-new-zealand-shooter-tease_g9waee.jpg (1412x881, 213K)

her and the guy from the fyre festival meet and fall in love

that kid was just a fucking dude bro that tried to be jewish without the brainpower or temple support
this was an actual formed identity to create a cult of personality that this woman crafted like the whimsical nature of what a kid would think powerful people of vision would look like and the detached sterile emptiness inside herself to completely mold herself into this with zero self awareness. the aping steve jobs with the identical black outfits and turtlenecks, the intense unblinking stare, the voice the "paradigm shift 2070" ted talk use of language with no substance underneath and the flat out being told by engineers every step of the way her machine wont work while staring these people in the face and telling them to fuck off even when the design was on paper.

its like some guy wants to be a body builder so he perfectly mimics Schwarzenegger's voice and accent and smokes cigars and dresses like the terminator from T2 to work everyday while getting people to invest millions in his new workout machine.

cute

jinx was also like 6 hours long. Also keep in mind they can't be too mean to a woman. It's just not allowed anymore

you guys are using 6 hours long like it makes it easier.
it doesnt. it makes it more difficult. more material to make, more filler.

in 2 hours? they could have put in bigger bangs. there was plenty of filler that could have been better used on her idiosyncrasies.

oof

yikes

bazinga

Maybe you should just stick to tabloid drama then?

O great now i need to fap to her

Scientists can't bend reality you retard. Ultimately she has to take responsibility for lying when the R&D she was basing all her "products" on clearly wasn't real

Yes she did. In the book there is a scene where she gets excited for some progress made and forgets to switch deep voice. The guy who heard her own voice said that she sounded like normal blonde girl

Why is Fraud followed by a question mark? She's the textbook definition of a fraud, no two ways about it.

She just wanted to be Steve jobs but medical R&D is nothing like Apple.

>>Juicero was a company that made a device for fruit and vegetable juicing. The company's product was called the Juicero Press, a Wi-Fi connected juicer that used single-serving packets of pre-juiced fruits and vegetables sold exclusively by the company by subscription. The San Francisco-based firm received $120 million in startup venture capital starting in 2014, from investors including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Alphabet Inc.[1] On September 1, 2017, the company announced that it was suspending sales of the juicer and the packets, repurchasing the juicer from its customers and searching for a buyer for the company and its intellectual property.[2]

Attached: 1543689156182 (1).jpg (181x215, 11K)

We need more movies about these investors.

the most fucking retarded idea ever lmao. just squeeze the package dipshit

I liked the dig at Palantir at the end, as if Peter Thiel's entire investment strategy isn't based on extreme vetting.

Can someone upload this to mega or gdrive?

I think someone said that for the most expensive flavor pomegranate, you were paying about $40 for enough juice to fill a Monster can.

Who will play the indian boyfriend CEO? Also, will they show her bobs and vegana?

Attached: j-law-theranos-796x427.jpg (796x427, 60K)

aziz ansari

the king of Yea Forums, deep roy

Rosamund Pike fits the role better

How long until we get a docu-takedown like this on notorious fraud and meme huckster Elon Musk? Or as I like to call him, African Mark Cuban

This

JUST LOGIN TO UR HBO GO BRO

ALEX GIBNEY IS PRETTY GOOD, HIS HACKER STUFF IS BETTER THAN MOST WIKILEAKS AND ZERO DAYS

this

God damn I hope so. If I remember correctly indian cunt fucked her when she was 18 or something.

fuck, any links or are there any decent movie sites to stream it?

why use a private tracker lmao just makes you more suspect

Attached: 1545421270785.jpg (912x905, 96K)

this

It was a big data scheme. They weren't going to make any money on the blood test themselves they were going to take all your data and sell to third parties for vast sums of moneys. Its what those geneology companies do like 33andme. Just remember that when they try to tell you she was some kind of svengali who took poor henry kissinger for a ride. No, all those guys on the board and the investors just wanted to get into silicone valley's big data racket and the machines DID work when it came to that. Nobody was getting suckered.

reminds me of that company forever31

>silicone valley

No. For one thing finger blood is different from vein blood. The proposal to dilute blood samples would simply amplify errors, sort of like zooming in on a jpeg, if there’s no more pixels zooming it won’t help.

>dreaming big is a crime
Land of the free, ladies and gentlemen

here frens
>rarbgproxied.org/download.php?id=x5luhtm&h=9f4&f=The.Inventor.Out.for.Blood.in.Silicon.Valley.2019.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTG-[rarbg.to].torrent

Attached: 1547636788571s.jpg (200x164, 6K)

and i'm sorry if i didn't quote everyone asking for the link

>when the cheddar hits

he cute and based

Citation needed

Kissinger and Mattis(who were on the Theranos board along with some other kikes) were the ones running the scam, she was just the face cause muh powerful women.

Is it good tho? I already know the story

Kinda bored parents have an hbo go login

Interesting theory
You might be right but I think some of those huge supporters of Theranos (Defense sec James Mattis...Walmart..Clintons, Murdoch) realized what was going on and probably initially helped cover it up. That’s why she got off easy.

la inventora..

>The company's juicing press was originally priced at $699 when launched in March 2016,[4] but was reduced to $399 in January 2017, 12 to 18 months ahead of schedule, in response to slow sales of the device.

Quick rundown?
All this talk about machines and fraud and medical r&d and billions of dollars but nobody's telling me exactly what she did and how

>self-made female billionaire
Anyone would be a billionaire if they had the connections she had. Real question is, how did her connections not help her establish some process to make her scam foolproof? She could’ve easily gotten away with it by maybe changing the way blood tests are regulated to accomadate her blood tests short comings.

Why would anybody tell you anything?

Give her your blood user. Do it now.

She promised and stated as developed a tech that is not developed.

They did not gather enough blood for reliable data.

That makes sense, but why advertise it as a new way to do bloodwork and risk getting called out with regulations the way they did?

Not a burger, quick run down?

What?

Exactly

What does being a foreigner have to do with anything?

>person wants to make marvelous product
>sells the idea that the marvelous product works
>retards buy it
>product doesn't work, obviously
>people get butthurt

she fucked with the wrong people (devos, murdoch etc.). same mistake madoff made.

Attached: devos.jpg (1077x842, 487K)

it could work for a very limited set of basic tests. same as it does at the moment for blood sugar. but not for any complex test as they require a certain amount of blood. also it cant work in a machine that small.