Ronin (1998)

"They don't make them like they used to" thread. Also, what was in the case?

Attached: arles-film-ronin-or_masterless_samurai-robert-de-niro-jean-reno-arles-provence-france.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Money for deniros black wife to waste

We got shooters here and here. Let me tell you an old trick...

Attached: 1564813456321.jpg (661x534, 231K)

underage pusy

He'd liked some new clothes as well. These sets were comfy.

Attached: ronin20x.jpg (1030x693, 250K)

Be nice to him, he just forgot to draw in the cup of coffee.
Maybe the case contained a picture of the boathouse at Hereford.

Maybe it was the same case

Attached: what.jpg (474x252, 11K)

They were insane not making more movies with these two characters

Is this actually kino? I bought a multipack of a few Deniro movies, it had Raging Bull, King of Comedy and this.
I avoided it thinking it was shit

this guy is /k/

>Catches falling cup of coffee

>obviously a super spy.

It's an awesome movie, with the best mercenary cinematography. Watch it soon, you won't be disappointed.

It's better than you'd expect from the promotional images, some nice car chases. Also I am in love with Natscha McElhone

Attached: 43.jpg (800x475, 126K)

At some point I remember had this "Ronin" nickname on a date chat and a dude mocked me "lmao you named after a shitty movie!". So i checked the movie (obviously Ronin means "wave man" samurai who lost his daimyo and become a wanderer) and it was not that bad. The retard who knows nothing make me discover an half decent flick.
It was half 2000 btw. Bretty comfy times.

Attached: comfy winter.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

I wouldnt over sell it. Its good with an all star cast and an excellent car chase. But it loses a bit of cohesion in the third act.

The think about Ronin is that is is clearly a "film" and not a "movie". For example if you had a girl she would hate it, get annoyed and complain that she was bored.

Ronin is a film for guys that appreciate actual films. But it's not some long lost all time world beater.

Where do you mean is cohesion lost? Teflon trope? Ronin-figurines Drax?

When I say it loses coheson in the third act what I really mean is it loses cohesion in the third act.

The whole point of that scene was to show that Bean would break under the tiniest amount of stress and thus be the weakest link that could get them all killed.

She’s really fucking hot but her accent ruins it for me. She was best in Californication as a milf.

Could of killed him off...again.

DRAW IT AGAIN

The fact they didnt makes it all the sweeter.