It’s just the lawn, Jesus!

Marty is such an insecure prick.

Attached: B7F998C5-A8A5-484F-A52A-31313C9132B0.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

It's actually a metaphor about the final contemplation of Jesus Christ.

Mowing another man's lawn is just as bad as fucking his wife. You just don't do it.

The lawn was clearly a euphemism for Marty's certain and comfortable outlook on life. Rust's existentialist repertoire and philosophical pessimism "mows" away this ignorance.

do americans really care that much about their front garden?

Was this scene a Kingpin reference?

>europoors can't understand the concept of a lawn, think it's like a big raised garden at their council flat.

do non-americans really not care if their property looks like shit?

Mow that lawn then, if you're so great

bru you just plant grass in front of your house, no herbs fruit veg flowers or anything useful its dumb as shit

hes insecure because hes a terrible person and cant imagine that another man would be around his family without ill intentions, even the person he has to trust his fucking life with

I'm not american and I care about my front lawn and my trees, it's a hard concept to understand if you've lived your whole life inside some euro commie block.

Attached: You know Rustin, I'm something of yellow king myself.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

he was right though

t. Seething vagrant boomer

Time is a mowed lawn

My neighbor mows my law occasionally and I don't mind

Marty got mad at him for insecure reasons, sure, but this was Rust at maximum autism.
It kinda sucks we can't have a decent TD thread without the maggieposters, redditors who try to rustpost and horribly fail because they just turn it into cringe LARPs about having sex, and fags who keep comparing the seasons.
Wish we had more mad men threads and goji threads. Literally the only comfy things on the board.

Attached: 1552580323419.gif (500x213, 858K)

He mows your wife's lawn to according to marty's philosphy

The metaphor here is that Rust is replacing Marty as the man of Marty's house, getting too comfortable with Maggy, etc

has this argument still not been settled?!
Who WAS in the wrong here?

This.

Marty was a cheating asshole but he wasn't wrong to recognize the chemistry between Rust and his wife.

The lawn for allowing itself to get mowed by other guysthan Marty, that slut

Kek

Attached: giphy (87).gif (320x240, 3.48M)