I think its time I took a day off

>I think its time I took a day off

Attached: 5603_1.jpg (463x471, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
youtube.com/watch?v=bjtXUULtH4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that scene in he director's cut where Spider-Man tries to save people from the Twin Towers on 9/11 and has to assure them that he'll come back for them even though he knows he won't be able to save them all
>that shot where he watches the towers collapse and screams "FUCKING SANDNIGGERS I'LL PERSONALLY KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" from the top of his lungs

Attached: file.png (480x360, 218K)

>Spiderman, those innocent muslims did nothing and are about to get lynched in retaliation for the 9/11 attacks, despite having nothing to do with it!
>I missed the part where that's my problem.

Jesus Raimi

RAAAAAIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IN MY OFFICE
NOW!!!

Attached: responsiblity will set you free.jpg (631x940, 156K)

Was it a little over the line that Raimi used real footage of 9/11?
youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM

>The scene where Spider-Man refuses to save the green goblin from inside one of the Towers because he's a jew

Attached: 1_r5xMn4S_E-XTH9DVr6khhg.png (809x441, 437K)

>the Green Golem

what the fuck Raimi

Did the same thing in the sequel and only saved the chink, points for consistency I guess

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Those comments

Attached: 1548817096155.gif (475x475, 57K)

honestly and seriously, why didn't he do anything?

AND THEY SAY THAT A FUHRER CAN SAVE US
I'M NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND WAIT

Attached: shekelback.jpg (1920x1029, 647K)

Lmao

>When Spider-Man's spidey sense goes off but the plane is about to hit the tower.
Powerful...they don't make 'em like this anymore.

Attached: GODSPEED, SPIDER-MAN.jpg (1600x1203, 1.05M)

>that scene where Peter encounters five dancing Israelis

I watched the extended Spiderman 1.1 cut of the movie, and Peter actually stops the planes using a huge web. But then the towers fall anyway? What the hell

better question is how did Raimi get away with that

NEXT SUMMER
youtube.com/watch?v=bjtXUULtH4E

>"You're white, I'm sorry Parker"
>"This is your last chance before I do to you what my brothers did in 9/11"
powerful social messages

Attached: 004SPT_Aasif_Mandvi_001.jpg (720x540, 84K)

>Peter sees the fight reward money is lower than expected.
>"Now wait just a cotton-picking, spear-chucking, melon-eating, chicken-sucking, porch-monkeying, rap-singing, low-riding, gang-banging, rope-swinging, cross-burning, nig-noggling minute! Are you trying to jew me?"

>Day off
Those towers aren't going to collapse on their own, Peter.

>Shut your whore mouth before I pull a Christchurch on this teratoma of a city
Was that really necessary Raimi?

Attached: Obergruppenführer Peter.png (244x267, 109K)

>the amount of dr. pepper shilling

please post man of spiders, someone

"You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you know the rent is paid

... For this month"

Attached: rent.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

>That sequence when Norman manages to prove the 'gas chambers' were a myth by gassing himself and not only surviving, but becoming superhuman
>"So why aren't there 6 million superpowered kikes walking around the world if they were all sent to the chambers, Spider-Man?"
Always thought it was a weird tangent in an otherwise solid superhero flick but it was powerful stuff.

Attached: Jesus Christ Raimi.png (1286x803, 761K)

Do Italians really look like this or is it a Raimi thing?

It truly was a different time

Attached: bolson.png (246x271, 105K)

>6 million views
roffle

based