*shoots the screen*
*15 minute skit of him killing off the characters*

Attached: doug walker.jpg (214x317, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GfaGm6XlpGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oez-6kyEIsk
youtube.com/watch?v=UUhTevBnqbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A BAAAAAAAAAAAT CREEEEEEDIT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!!????????

Attached: giphy.gif (500x249, 640K)

Attached: nostalgiacontra.jpg (248x453, 67K)

BLACK GUY!
WOMAN!

GET IN HERE!

he has to fill the video with SOMETHING now that they can't use any clips of the movies they're reviewing

YES, they are made for each other, now i can see it, they are trully in the same level

So I just saw Movie and whooboy did it suuUUuuck.

Usually I like movies like Movie but this one just sucked.

The acting sucked, the plot sucked, the directing sucked, the effects looked fake and I didn't like it.

The reason why this movie sucks is because it's terrible.
I didn't believe in any of the characters. The characters were stupid and I didn't like them and the acting also sucked, mostly because it was bad, especially Actress who was just annoying.
There was this one character that said "line" and I laughed my ass off not because the movie wanted me to but because I was laughing at how much it sucked.

The plot was also stupid and I blame that on the bad writing which in this case was terrible. The story is all over and not interesting and it sucked because I wasn't invested.
There was this thing that happened in Movie where I want "What?" and the story didn't explain it and it was so goofy we just laughed at the movie and not with it.
MAKE SENSE MOVIE!

I just hated watching it because it was bad because this movie is really bad like the story and the characters and the acting which sucked. I don't like how bad it is but it's okay I guess if that's your thing so I'm giving this one a 5/10.

Attached: hqdefault_1.jpg (480x360, 15K)

MELVIN

What happened? His videos used to be so comfy?

*fucks youre dog*

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE VEGAS?

I DON'T GET IT!

Attached: Doug.jpg (600x685, 40K)

*fucks dog*
heh nothing personnel fiddo

i guess that our standars were simpler around 2012 and before.

he was never good. when he started he had far less competition which made his massive flaws less apparent. he's also basically just le screaming man

also lets have some top tier douge youtu.be/GfaGm6XlpGQ

I'm pretty sure he has shoot autism.Just watch those videos he did with AVGN and Brad that were supposed to be more laid back and relaxed. He talks ridiculously loud and constantly talks over people.

he's a fucking retarded shit gobbler who never made anything of value

Kino

I don't know how can anybody like this faggot?

H-he was good in like 2009 right?

His wife is hot

YOUTUBE IS CHANGING EVERYTHING WE NEED TO RISE UP PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY TO SAVE THE FUTURE OF COPYRIGHT

Hot shit

He's not wrong, though. Even if his review is epidermic, those are real flaws.

“No.”

Attached: 057BC9EF-C5C3-4969-99AA-5675B44D2205.jpg (280x180, 9K)

I imagine this is how Yea Forums reacts when a black guy or a woman is the lead in a movie.

you don't say?

youtube.com/watch?v=oez-6kyEIsk

What’s the best way to type his voice? Just caps? Surely there’s a better way

his skits are so cringy. can't watch that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=UUhTevBnqbE

Attached: Untitled.png (1038x583, 315K)

douge “the loud retard” crywalker

A) you grew up
B) People did not expect perfect tv quality from someone filming in their dad's house in 2009