Why is she so evil bros?

Why is she so evil bros?

Attached: BA21CAB6-B145-4A25-B412-8B34FEF3DA39.png (507x468, 391K)

because you're an incel

Fed on too much seed.

White woman

I don't know enough about her.
Evil and capable of acting on it for sure, but there are so many other hot women who are capable of acting on it but they don't.
Maybe she has some specific personality disorder.

She has that really bitchy face. I'm not shocked at all she's a complete nutjob.

EVIL WOMAN, HOW YA DONE ME WRONG
BUT NOW YOU'RE TRYNA WAIL A DIFFERENT SONG

Attached: johndeep.jpg (1024x650, 130K)

I dont know

Attached: Mary.jpg (672x507, 166K)

Because she knows it makes my peepee hard.

she knows she's aesthetically perfect and can use her looks to manipulate men into getting whatever she wants

What did she do?

she suffers from gynephilia which caused her anxiety because her family is religious and conservative.

Attached: Amber Heard draining my balls.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

She should be punished with a harsh spanking, collared and leashed, have a cattle prod shoved up her cunt, and then be made to suck the cock of any man who asks her too.

Men make it easy for women to be evil.

Thanks to her beauty she's been getting away with anything since she was a little kid, you'd be evil too if you held that kind of power for decades.
Imagine the kind of shit she got away with when she was in high school with a bunch of dudes who probably fapped to her the minute they got home.

Attached: amber-heard-1502352542.jpg (829x456, 131K)

Succubus needs semen to survive.

She’s not even that hot here. She literally looks like the chick I dated in high school from when I volunteered

pics

Gief moniez plz

Attached: 12658986-1.jpg (620x631, 69K)

Just another white woman

Women are evil by nature

Sociopath. Evil is their pathology.

ahem...

ROASTIES BTFO

Attached: 1552187750459.jpg (511x671, 41K)

She's a woman. Never listen to women. Just fuck them, you can pretend your pay attention to them or if they are saying something like "don't grab that wire you'll die" you can judge what they are saying is true or not

but never EVER I REPEAT EVER LISTEN OR CARE WHAT A WOMAN HAS TO SAY

When a man cheats on a woman everyone knows, when a woman cheats on a man, no one knows.

She doesnt trust anyone because she knows most people just want to fuck her.
She is spoiled from getting whatever she wants from idiots who just want to fuck her.
She is now famous thanks to idiots that wanted to fuck her so she now believes she is better than most and deserves whatever she wants.
Being a woman, she has not received the good hard punch to the face at the right moment that would curtail such behavior in the past. Despite her claims.

>When a man cheats on a woman everyone knows, when a woman cheats on a man, no one knows.
wat

Imagine how mind fucked her teachers were by her.

I remember hotter girls in high school and elementary school.

But maybe she was still treated as if she was really hot or something, enough people worshipped her early on and it fucked with her head, but I don't know.
I think the really shitty behaviour of some beautiful women can come from late bloomers too.
I don't think you can use her beauty as the cause, it does enable her evil, but there's plenty of hot women who aren't as effed as her.

Flat eyes. Mouth only smile. Socio detected.

god I wish she abused me

She's one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Do you really expect her to be level headed?

She's is the reason mankind isn't on Mars yet

why would anyone want to be on mars? lmao

reddit

Imagine her trying to pull her bullshit and just caving her face in with a punch.

/thread

I think any person who looks like her would do exactly what she did in life. I'd still let her drain my life force.

>tfw sociopath and high IQ but actually really bad at the supposed inherent forte of manipulating others
I reckon it's the fact that moderns society uses weakness as social currency that it's impossible for me to convincingly play a victim due to being 6'3, 120kg and white.

Sometimes I wish for a simpler time where I could simply destroy those who oppose me.

>sociopath
>high iq
>too low iq to be able to manipulate
low iq sperg detected