What went so right?

Attached: south-park-bigger-longer--uncut-53e453dcbdb11.jpg (1000x1426, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LonKGuS9uuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Certainly not the portrayal of the vanquisher of the Rafida, greatest foe of the Judeo-Salafid menace, the Lion of Baghdad , Sheikh Saddam Hussein al-Tikriti

Fun and pleasant songs

>Saddam is so badass even Satan is his bitch.
I dunno, it's pretty flattering.

It was one of the last legit SOULful things that Matt & Trey did.

Saddam did not go to hell unlike the apostate jewish whores behind South Park

They released back when they were peaking creatively and South Park was still good.

Unlike the Sneedsons.

Attached: 1552448620853.png (419x356, 174K)

He wasn't killed by zionist agents at the time of production, so in the context of the movie he was just visiting.
He just visited hell to fuck satan in the ass. And you're trying to tell me that's not based.

formally smaller shorter and circumcised

Based

best song
youtu.be/LonKGuS9uuQ

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 850K)

The fact that you were 12

This. A SP movie today would be shit, like most of their three parters are. Although I do like the Game of Thrones/Stick of Truth trilogy.

Honestly Matt and Trey need to stick to video games, which they stated they might at one point.

i can play that song on my piano. i think this wa the greatest archievment in my life.

according to /tvirgins/ my greatest accomplishment in life was loosing my virginity at the age of 19

31yo boomer here

>mfw i have been preaching that south park is corporate kike propaganda for almost 20 years and noone believed me

Pretty sure in the context of the movie he was trampled to death by bison or something

Attached: icame.jpg (400x300, 37K)

Formerly Luke's Fuck & Tuck

>uncut
Europe is full of faggots with gross turtle dicks

It was released when the show was still in its prime

>too many minoritys
>in my waterpark
why that song fire

t. coping with being mutilated

Attached: 1418181591759.png (800x800, 115K)

Are BBCs cut or uncut? I've never seen one.

Stick of Truth was the last great South Park material.

This movie taught a whole generation curse words that had never graced a cinema before. It went so right because it felt empowering to youth everywhere in an age where American prudes still ruled all mainstream entertainment.

Nothing. The movie and the series is liquid shit.

It's okay to be angry user.

Haha I genuinely feel bad for seething salty amerifats betrayed by their own blood by mutilating them in the most intimate way possible. I can't imagine what that's like to learn your mum and dad asked a doctor to cut part of your dick off for no reason at all

Better than getting raped and then beheaded while the government calls you racist lmao

>gets shot

Attached: 1544726227951.png (910x319, 324K)

Prudes still rule all mainstream entertainment, they're just prudish about other topics.

The movie wasn't meant for kids, the entire plot of the movie was a meta-joke about how south park is blatantly an adult's cartoon yet retarded parents let their kids watch it.

You're 13 years old and have an edgy sense of humor.

WHAT WOULD BRIAN BOITANO DO IF HE WERE HERE RIGHT NOW

Shut your fucking face, uncle fucka!
You're the one that fucked your uncle, uncle fucka!
You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, You just fuck your uncle all day long!

>posts frogs
Nice non arguments, Abdulah.

unironically the best musical of all time

Reminder that song gave Brian Boitannao a career in cooking.

only savages mutilate their dicks. And USA, great company there

Attached: Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_by_Country[1].png (720x370, 36K)

>Jews
>smartest and richest race in the world
>savages
Cope harder

at least they do it for religious reasons
americucks are just retarded

literally where in europe does this happen

Ask your imam

Remember that stupid shit with the computer?
>let's send out an all access email
>oh man i gotta crack the firewall they put up
>hope all these other 8 year olds in town are awake at 10 PM to use dial up internet to check their emails to see we're meeting somewhere else
just use fucking walkie talkies

>moving the goalposts
Poor little muslim guy

It was made as a Swan Song, they were sure South Park was over, so they put all their effort into making it their magnum opus. They were embarassed by Baseketball and wanted to go out with a bang in their own way. You can feel the passion in it, especially that its directly about their feelings on how South Park influences kids.
I don't think it did well at the Box Office, but its the best movie Trey Parker ever made and the effort was not wasted.

I agree. They should’ve ended the show after the movie or a couple seasons after. Now it’s just cringe and has ruined how good it once was.

something something making fun of orange man is the reason you don't like it

Wrong, tranny. The politics of the show isn’t even the biggest problem with it. But I’m sure that’s why you like it.

It did pretty well at the box office. $52 million for an R Rated animated film with a $21 million budget is solid. Adjusted for inflation it’s sitting at around $95 million.

> A pack of wild boars.

south park movie
>tried to be like an episode of the show of that era

simpsons movie
>tried to milk movie money to do some dumb ass epic lolz simpson movie

BASED