This post is only to discuss the movie. No Box Office discussion !!!!

This post is only to discuss the movie. No Box Office discussion !!!!
What was your favorite scene?
What should happen in part 2
Please do not post about how much money it made

Attached: IMG_2025.jpg (384x571, 37K)

She should die and let a black woman take the mantel, like the original comic

Attached: 04B4F2B8-A522-426E-A1E5-C876A44222D2.png (123x128, 19K)

The cgi cat eating the kree.

Why did they delete the scene where she beats up the guy who told her to smile? Is Disney sexist?

Attached: brie-larson-captain-marvel-set-2019-01-2.jpg (817x1222, 239K)

*womantle

I have that same ass :(

Rogue sending this b* to oblivion

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-095530~01.png (720x206, 42K)

Rihanna could do it

Hank?

Why were people gushing about this fucking cat, it's just a cat that got like 10 seconds of screentime total

>le blue checkmark
Why should I care about his opinion?

because it's the only thing of note

I went and see it (theater was very quiet desu apart from me and my gf and my gf there was maybe ... ten other people. it was on a mundy avternoon though, quite time for cimenas)

Yeah pretty fun flick if im being honest, brie larson was fine if im being honest but she wasn't necessarily the standout (that would be Ben Mendelssohn - i was expecting to see the standard bad guy schtick he seems typecast as and was pleasantly surprised by the warmth he brought to the character... Jude Law and Samuel Jackson were relyably good too)

Good pace and excitement throughtout. Althiugh ironickly, I thought the film lost a bit of momentem when captain marvel unlocked her full powers towards the end - at that point she was invincible powerhouse who can blow up spaceship so there was no tension. Perhaps the film could have earned that cathartick fist pump moment a little bit more... but none the less a solid flick.
8point five out off Ten

yikes

half of Yea Forums doesn’t go outside. the rest of us didn’t see this capeshit.

Cringe

>This post is only to discuss the movie.
>Image of character's ass.
Skeptical but I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

>What was your favorite scene?
There a few scenes like the joke with the loading screen or the way she indiana jones-es that guy at the end, but my absolute favorite scene is her and Fury washing dishes after everything went down and just talking. I miss calm and somber scenes like this from these Marvel "super hero" movies where the movie gives itself some time to wind down. Most of them just feel way too packed with dumb action scene after action scene. I dare say that scene was kino even if it's utterly insignificant to the plot and anything; I feel like it had "cinematic value". These are action movies, but I think a movie needs to keep a good balance of action to non-action to give the action contrast and context, and nowadays they just pump it out for the adrenaline junkies.Doctor Strange could've taken more scenes like the one of The Ancient One's death, too. I think this movie had some narrative issues and issues with character not being set up enough for some of the emotional payoff to actually 'pay off', but it balanced calm scenes well.
>What should happen in part 2
Carol chewing out the Avengers as half of the whole observable universe just got dusted, not just Earth.

Green Lantern had come cool alien designs

HAVE SEX INCEL

>8/10
Please use letters and not "out of ten" next time

this but unironickly

damn incels ruined my movie!!!

Attached: 1552761002005.png (1388x1442, 881K)

I find it astonishing that they bought their own tickets to boost box office.

She hit the guy, stole his clothes and then stole the bike

Great hero model

>Image of character's ass.
There's no ass in that photograph.

My gf liked it

I remember quite clearly that she didn't beat him, he leaves and she just steals the bike
fuck, it's probably a censored version

I wonder how many times you can make this same shitpost before you go insane.

no

To be frank this bothered you because she a woman and the movie was advertised as a heroic female lead so you turned your expectations past fucking 11 as if you're one to judge. It didn't bother you when Starlord's entire shtick was grave robbing for artifacts and Ant Man is a literal petty thief.

And the fish out of water anti-hero archetype goes farther back then that.

Attached: stolen_clothes_and_stolen_bike_savving_the_day.jpg (3508x2483, 880K)

Was she always in the defense during the movie? I didn't watch it.

do people pretend Starlord and Ant-Man are feminist icons and great role models for kids?